Too Smart Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are fucking assholes." Polly grumbled. Naomi quickly shot out a leg hand and slapped her across the face. "Don't talk to our daddy like that, Bitch Hole." Polly angrily sneered at Polly before Nila interrupted. "That is enough! Now let me finish! Anyway, to top it all off, try how she tastes." She shot out and paw at Pollys pussy lips, stirred it around and put her fingers to Leons lips. He licked them and concentrated on the flavor. He smacked his lips and asked "Marshmallow?" Nila nodded her head as she cleaned off her fingers.

"The last thing I would like to mention is that, as a favor and punishment to the twins and staff is that these two also have retractable penises. Hope you don't mind." Nila said.

"It should ad an interesting element to the family dynamic." answered Leon. Nila pulled the chain to Polly's collar to get her to kneel, which she did reluctantly. This irritated Nila. "You know, you are the only one not having fun. Lighten up, please. No one is making you do any of this. We can end this now or you can relax and actually enjoy something for once. What's it gonna be, Bitch Hole?"

Polly looked around quickly. Nila waited for an answer. Laura was moaning and trying to rub the back of her head on Leons nuts while her Naomi was slowly running a foot hand up and down Leons raging hard-on as she stood next to him. She lifted a hand gave Polly a "what the fuck are you waiting for" look. Polly glanced back at Leon, then she softened up and a weak smile began to grow. "My apologies mistress. I will obey." Polly said.

"Good girl." Nila said then lifted Polly's chin and pulled her face down and gave her a small but sensual peck on the lips. "Now, is there anything you would like to say to the master of our house and lives?" Nila asked. Polly looked at Leon in silence for a few seconds before speaking.

"Le-I mean, "Master," I... don't know what to think of all this yet. It's... too new for me still. But you lit a fire in my Naomi that I actually enjoy seeing. While I am very skeptic of all this, there seems to be a level of trust I have been missing out on and and am willing to let go and give command of my life and body to you, just as all the others in this family. And as frustrating as all this has been, I'm... actually pleased to have a purpose with you all. While I may come off as doubting, I will always follow your orders and serve you as best as I possibly can, whether I like it or not. Just.. more than anything else, If you claim ownership over me, please don't abandon me. I need something true, real and consistent in my life. Da..." She paused a second.

"Say it!" Naomi whispered excitedly.

"....Master" Polly squeaked.

"D'oh! So close!" Naomi grunted.

"Very good girl!" Nila said and handed the leash to Leon. "Enjoy your new toys daddy! I'll take care of Laura while you go play. I set a timer when it's time to move on to the next round." Said Nila, and with that, Leon stood up, jerking the leashes lightly to pull the giant ladies in for a triple kiss. Nila sat Laura up on her knees and prepared her collar.

"You don't need any introduction. We all know you are daddy's obedient slave and have been for a long time. You deserve this." Nila snapped a shiny red collar on Laura and the words "CANTEENA" appeared. Laura's eyes welled up with joy. "There. You will have to wait until the end to get what you've been asking for but it will be worth it. Until then you will serve daddy, clean him up after he takes care of the girls, and eat my little pussy as we watch daddy claim the house."

"Yes, mistress!" Laura weeped and went to work on Nila's soaked snatch. Meanwhile, Naomi had swept the end of the table with a foot hand and had sat on the edge, pulling Polly on top of her.

"So who's gonna be the first to kick off this shindig, then?" Leon asked.

Naomi said "Me! I convinced this bitch to submit to you. I've been wanting that big ass dick way more than this mope. EEEEEOWW!" Polly twisted a dark pierced nipple.

Leon laughed and said "Is that what you want, Polly? Let her get what she wants? Seems like beating her to her prize and losing your gold star status would be quite the win for you. And me." Polly thought for a moment before answering.

"You know what? If I'm going to lose my virginity, it might as well be for myself. And it's only fair to get fucked first by the man my future wife pimped me out to for some dick." Polly looked proud of herself as she stared smuggly into her fiancé's eyes. Leon stepped up behind them and lightly caressed Polly's waist and ass.

"So what are you asking me, Polly?" He growled in her ear. She tossed her blue mohawk and looked back into his eyes, then to the massive rod pressed between her plush globes dripping with precum, then back in his eyes. She leaned forward, pushing Naomi's back onto the table, then shook her firm, bubbly ass and asked "Master Leon, please, please, please will you come bust open my little virgin pussy? It's aching and itching for you to gouge out this Bitch Hole and drown it in your thick seed. Please fuck me.... Daddy?"

"Gah-DAMN that was so fucking hot to hear you say! Fuck, bitch, I wish I was your daddy!" Naomi shouted lustily and pulled Polly in for a deep kiss. Suddenly, the three felt hands and lips on their crotches. Leon looked down to see Laura and Nila wetting down pussies and cock.

"Thought you could use a good lubing, daddy." Nila said. "And did I hear the word fiancé?

Leon answered "You did. Thank you but make it quick, Cum Slut. I can't wait anymore and neither can my Bitch Hole."

"Right away, master!" She said and went to work on the two pussies in her face as Laura slicked his cock. They shared a kiss as they scooted out of their way, both commenting on the caramel, chocolate and marshmallow combination.

Naomi employed her many hands by spreading Polly's as either her main hands and guiding Leons cock to Pollys dripping cunt with the other pair. Polly lifted a knee onto the table to give Leon better access and he gripped her hips. He locked eyes with Naomi and said "I want you to watch the look on your fiancé's face as I take her womanhood and make your gold star dyke into a cock craving daddy's girl." Naomi came right there as she maintained eye contact. "Oh my god fuck YES daddy! Ruin this Bitch Hole for anyone else! Just please make me your dyke whore fuck meat when you finish taking my wife! Fuck daddy, I need this dick so badly!" Her pussy burst and her fluids sprayed Leon and his cock.

Leon took the opportunity as his cock was blasted with chocolate cream to push into Polly. Her eyes bugged and mouth gaped as his head popped in to her entrance. Leon only paused for a few seconds then gripped her hips hard and drove into her virgin body. She screamed as her soft, licking pussy was stretched for the first time, salivating its sweet grool onto the pussy below until she grunted like she got the wind knocked out of her when his head punched her cervix.

"Holy shit. Holy fucking shit." Polly whispered weakly. "What the fuck is this? Wha-" She was cut off by Naomi's tongue sliding into her mouth as their lips connected. They broke away and Naomi said "Damn you looked incredible! Damn, I can feel your stomach pushing against mine. How does your first cock feel?" Polly's eyes were twitching and her mouth hung open as Leon ground against her spongy inner ring. "It feels... fucking incredible! He is so fucking deep already!" She drooled onto Naomi as she spoke. "Lucky." Naomi said lustily. Just then Polly's head was yanked back as Leon twisted her blue mohawk in his fist.

"Missy, I'm barely even half way in and I haven't even pushed the bone out. Now I'm going to REALLY split you open." He applied pressure and pushed onward, feeling the ring dilate around his glans and snap behind it as he continued until his belly rested on her ass and his balls clapped Naomi's gooey snatch. Polly was screaming in a high pitch until she felt her cervix grip Leons head, a silent scream on her face feeling the tingling from his potent precum as her bristly womb was stretched to help accommodate the last of the fourteen inches. She blacked out and came, showering Naomi and Leon with her sweet slime. Leon held still and groaned as he felt the little tongues wiggle on his shaft through the tightness and her fluttering uterus as it shook around his head. He noticed a sucking sensation at the tip of his dick and smirked to himself. He held her limp head up as she slobbered on Naomi's laughing face.

"Damn, you really knocked her for a loop, daddy. Here. Lift her off me for a sec. I wanna spin around so I can watch you destroy that pussy and suck those huge, beautiful balls." Said Naomi, and Leon wrapped an arm around her waist as he lifted her limp, twitching form. Naomi saw the outline of monster dick pushing out her belly button and whistled to herself in anticipation of getting blown out like her woman and quickly got into position with her head hanging off the edge and Leon set Polly back down. Naomi sucked his balls into her mouth and began to hum, which increased in intensity.

After a minute of enjoying the sensations he leaned forward and saw Polly was still out of it so he gave her face a few slaps until her eyes fluttered and rolled forward, a momentary look of confusion of her situation. She took a huge breath and groaned while she rotated her hips and said "Oh, god yes! Oh, please start fucking me! You feel fucking amazing!".

Leon began yo saw little bits at a time but her cervix would not loosen enough to pull back enough.

"You know, if you don't let go of my head I can't get full strokes."

Polly looked back with lidded eyes and said "What a shame. I guess you'll have to drill deep to get the job done. Daddy." Leon chuckled and started punching in her with short, deep thrusts, stalling her groans of pleasure as her body was rocked. Naomi was having a blast inhaling balls and musk, her senses overloaded as she felt Polly dive into her gushing chocolate fountain.

Polly had picked up the rhythm and was slamming back hard but soon stopped eating Naomi to concentrate. A few more pumps later and Leon noticed she was distracted."

"You alright?" He asked and stopped pumping.

"Oh, fuck ya. But..." she trailed off.

"But what?" Asked Leon.

"I... I feel this itch, just at the top of my uterus. I mean it feels good, but it's also getting irritating feeling like I can't quite scratch it." She said as she kept winding her hips. Naomi popped off her egg snacks and panted "I think she really needs your bone to scratch that itch, daddy. Fill her all the way up!" Leon got a good grip on her hips and held her tightly to them as Naomi held his ass in place and pulled Polly's face to her coochie with her foot hands, then pushed his cock bone in to place. He felt resistance at the rubbery hole at the top of her womb. His precum did its job and shortly after, they all felt a dull thump and he shot through her last barrier into the softest, buttery, feathery hole he had ever felt. Polly had screamed bloody murder into Naomi's foaming cunt. She was able to turn her head and cry out "There it is! Right there!! Oh fuck that feels so fucking GOOOOOD! YES!" and bounced her ass against Leons gut.

"Ten minutes in, daddy!" Nila shouted from her perch on Laura's face. Him and Polly looked at each other and she said "Better fill me up, then. Your Fuck Meat will get whiny if I cut into her time."

"Hey!" Naomi sputtered through a gushing pussy. "She's right, though. I'm getting that itch, too. Paint this bitches insides!"

Leon prepared for long strokes but was caught tightly by Polly's vaginal suction, which got a smug look from Polly, so he power thrusted in quick, short bursts. As soft as it was, her secondary uterus was not as elastic and apparently only had enough give to hold his head, like an orgasm inducing beanie. Soon he felt his balls tighten so he lifted Polly off Naomi and she reached behind to hold his neck while he used her to jerk off, her massive tits flopping wildly. Naomi righted herself on the table and watched her fiancé get railed inches from her face. She could see the outline of Leons nineteen inch rod push out Pollys abdomen up to her sternum as she was pumped. Her huge E cups flopped wildly and Naomi leaned in to suck on them.

As she pressed against Polly with her I cup monster melons, she could feel the shaft pushing through and rubbing her cleavage. She got an idea and pulled the couple into her handsy embrace and sucked in Polly's tongue, then made her whole body vibrate. Polly yelped and her head fell back onto Leons shoulder, wrapping the dark skinned girl's face in her huge tits as her body was forced to cum. This set Leon off and he growled and fucked harder. The soft buttery sensation on his head, along with the bristly massage from her womb then the little licking sensations near the base finally gave the intended effect and her roared as his massive cock swelled and burst inside his female clone. Polly screamed in silence as she felt the berm in her guts widen from being filled. Naomi giggled as she felt Polly expand and spasm, slapping Leons ass with her leg hands as she hugged Polly's body, passing her vibrations through her.

Leon made a final grunt and tried to pull out but was still vacuum sealed deep and dragged Polly down Naomi's body. Leon slapped Polly's ass and said "Alright, time to give Naomi her share." Polly convulsed and weakly said "Nuh-noooo." Naomi, at the limit of her patience, held Naomi tightly and braced her hand feet against Leon's hips.

"Hell naw. It's my turn, Bitch Hole. Let go!" Polly gripped harder and gave an evil smile through Naomi's titanic tits clamping around her head. It soon turned to strain and shock as Leon ripped free, swiftly hollowing out her guts, causing Polly's cunt to spray her creamy marshmallow slime all over Leon. As he stumbled back Naomi caught his wrist with a foot hand. She threw Polly off her, her orgasming body rolling off the edge of the table onto the floor still ejecting her fluids. Naomi yanked a stunned Leon to her anxious body and in one swift motion lined him up to her bright pink pussy hole and using her foot hands, pulled Leons hips to her own, but immediately met resistance. Her entrance was so tight and his bone made his head so big that there was no give for a moment. Leon's precum took its time working but eventually did.

Naomi got more tense with frustration and growled. Nila shouted "You have to relax or he will never get it in there, Fuck Meat!"

Meanwhile Naomi raged with lust and kept trying to pry herself open. "NO! No, you mother fucker, I've been needing this shit so fucking bad! Rip this hole open if you have to but get the fuck- IN HEEERE-OH GOD YES! OH! Keep pushing! Oh, you're scratching that itch, baby! PushpushpushYES! That's my cervix, baby! Don't stop! It's all for you! Claim this black pussy daddy! All the way in! GUH!"

Leon popped through and growled as he dragged her quivering body to his until his nuts pressed wetly into the soggy crack of her bulbous ass. Her legs hugged his waist tightly as his gut rubbed on her clit and she sat up enough to see the bulge of his head forming a lump below her diaphragm between her sweaty jugs and reach up to rub and squeeze her dick filled womb before the overwhelming sensations blurred her vision to black and she went limp.

Polly shot up from the floor, huffing and dizzy before hearing sloshing and slapping as Leon grunted as he power fucked her unconscious fiancé. She looked down at the small bump in her tummy where Leon had deposited a pint of his ball batter in her. She smirked and shook her head then stood shakily to her feet, using the table for leverage.

"Oh good! You're up. Wanna help me with this?" Leon asked between deep, gut busting thrusts. Naomi dangled from his cock, the sounds of balls slapping her squelching pussy and the breath forcefully being punched from her lungs echoed through the dining hall. Polly laughed as she wobbled to the rutting couple.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked as she struggled through her cum induced orgasm.

"I had her throat already. Why don't you try out your new dick?" Leon said. Naomi's torso was folded back over Leon's arms, her upside down face level with her pussy. Naomi's tongue swung loosely, drooling on her slack face. Polly looked at Leon, raised her eyebrow and shrugged before closing her eyes. A few seconds later, a long, fourteen inch log appeared from between her legs, rising up into Naomi's huge black chest pillows. While not as thick, it was definitely a match for length in Leons boneless form. Leon returned Polly's look and held still for a moment.

"Damn. The girls certainly hooked you up. That shit is big." Leon said.

"Thanks. I take after my daddy." She winked at him. "So, how does this work?"

"Aim at a hole and push in until you can't anymore. Super easy. Wake her up first. She won't want to miss this." Leon answered. Polly looked down and stroked her dong a few times.

"Damn, that feels awesome." She quietly said. Leon laughed and said "Wait until you get it in something tight, warm and wet."

Polly tapped Naomi on the cheek with her cock a few times before Leon told her to put her hips into it and really club her with it. She did just that, which woke Naomi who groaned then cooed at the sight in front of her.

"Open up, Fuck Meat. Don't forget the teeth." Polly said and without waiting thrust her cock into her fiancé's mouth. Both girls eyes shot open as she pushed, Naomi from gagging and Polly from feeling her first blowjob. She grabbed Naomi's huge tits as handles and groaned as she slid into the tightening neck until she felt lips at her base.

"Oh, wow! This is what getting your dick sucked feels like? Oh-hohoho. I'm hooked already." Polly said as she looked at Leon with a goofy look on her face.

"Good. We only have a few minutes left so help me bust this nut. Why aren't you purring, Fuck Meat?" Leon said. Polly looked down when the vibrations started and saw the massive tip making an obvious lump in Naomi's chest, emphasized by her being folded in half backwards. Polly reached over and gripped around the head and massaged it, making Leon growl and Naomi jerk around gurgle around her dick. She bent down and took the bulge in her mouth and nibbled, sucked and licked as she started to fuck Naomi's throat. She hugged the top half of the torso she was fucking and watched Leon's cock try to rip a new hole in the black fuck doll they ravaged together.

Soon enough, after their fucking intensified, Leon signaled he was about to cum. Polly had never really stopped cumming from the pint of jizz in her guts but knew she was about to feel a totally different release than she ever had before and said she was cumming as well. Naomi gripped both bodies as they fucked harder and increased her vibrations. Leon burst inside Naomi's sucking womb which ballooned in Polly's face as she started to cum. She howled and dropped her head onto the expanding boil of cum and heard Leon forcefully ejaculating.

As they both came down, Polly looked up at Leon, then giggled before she grabbed his face and kissed him deeply as her orgasm leveled out.

"Holy fuck." Polly huffed incredulously.

"You tellin' me." Leon said as he laughed. Polly felt a few slaps on her thigh and realized that Naomi hadn't been able to breathe since she started. She quickly backed away and let the poor woman recover as she screamed, obviously needing that orgasmic release as she continued cumming, a chocolate flavored waterfall pouring down their legs.

NINA dropped a hud hologram in Leons vision showing they still had four minutes left.

"Got a few minutes left. Want to try this pussy while I break in her ass?"

"YES!" He heard both girls say. He agonizingly pulled free of Naomi's sucking hole, which had a powerful grip of its own. Naomi who quickly caught herself and flipped around to offer him her ass, which he promptly filled with a loud, squelching pop, causing a crescendo of a squeals from Naomi who arched back. Leon grabbed her behind the knees and pulled them up to give Polly access as Naomi dropped down around the massive shaft. With Naomi's help Polly forcefully pushed balls deep, inch by cock choking inch, ejecting chocolate cream and gobs of Leons cum onto Pollys abdomen. The stuffed Nubian warrior was yelling and cursing as she seethed through the stuffing.