Too Tempting

Story Info
Student comes over to babysit Mr. B's Son.
1.7k words
3.99
80.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her clunky shoes first; they were charcoal, like her socks. Her feet swung as she sat on the stool, not quite tall enough to reach the floor. Her plaid skirt rested just above her fair knees and and the white button up she wore was tucked in at the waist. To complete her ensemble, her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and a gold necklace hung at her chest. She looked mature and well put together, despite the schoolgirl get up.

I didn't even recognize her at first. She had grown so much since I taught her sophomore year. I was surprised to even see her enrolled in my class; she never really was a good writer, so I'm not sure how she got into my Advanced European Literature course. She also happened to be my daughter's childhood friend. For all I know they could still be close, but my daughter now lives at my ex's, and has for a while, so I'd have no way of knowing.

The last of the students hurried inside, signalling the beginning of class. I introduced myself, even though I had previously taught most of them before.

"Good afternoon, class. I'm Mr. Beesly, as many of you may already know. Welcome to AP European Lit. Now that it's senior year, we will be doing a lot more writing and a lot more reading." I looked around the room; half the students wore an expression of disdain, whereas others looked prepared and almost excited.

"So, for today's activity, I would like you to take five to ten minutes to write a summary of the book you read over summer. Okay?" I said, clapping and rubbing my hands together.

I waited till everyone got out a pen and piece of paper, "Start...now."

***

I got home and kicked off my shoes. Walking into my bedroom I continued to remove articles of clothing and finally managed to plop into bed and switch on the TV.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was my ex, Lindsey.

"Hello?"

"Can you take Connor this weekend? I'm planning to take Aubrey to a concert in Las Vegas for her 18th, and he's too young to come."

"Well, nice to hear from you too! Thanks for asking me before hand about taking our daughter out of the state."

"Dean. Will you please just not be so dramatic. I'm the one who has the kids all the time anyway. Can you just handle our son for one weekend without complaining?"

"I wasn't complaining about taking my son, I just wish I was in the loop. But, yeah. I'll have to hire a sitter Friday and Saturday night though, because I have meetings in Longport that I can't cancel."

"Okay, that's fine. I'll call his sitter and set it up. I'm dropping him off at 4:30 Friday, be there. Goodnight."

***

Friday rolled around and it was a pretty average day. I taught all my classes, except for AP European Lit. Instead, an assembly took place, which was good for me because I got to leave early.

Lindsey dropped Connor off around 4:40.

"Daddy!" He said running toward me. He jumped into my arms and I held him tight, giving him a classic bear hug.

"Hey, buddy. How was school today?"

"Oh, it was good. We got a new class pet. It's a guinea pig named Rattles and he likes to..." I heard him trail off as he walked inside. I watched Lindsey wave goodbye and drive away.

Connor was almost six. He was a good boy, a little rambunctious at times, but good.

"Okay, I have to leave at seven for a meeting, but we can have dinner and watch a movie before I go. What do you want?"

"Can we have pizza?" he asked slyly, with a mischievous grin. Too cute to resist.

Obviously, I broke down and ordered pizza. We put on a Disney movie and ate together on the couch.

***

Around 6:50, I heard a knock. I opened the door and looked down. Immediately I recognized those clunky black shoes. It was her. Olivia.

"Hey Mr. B. Is Connor here?"

"Olivia!!" Connor came running out of the living room. She picked him up and swung him around.

"Hey big guy, ready to have some fun today?"

He nodded eagerly and ran back to the couch.

I was caught off guard. "Uh, uh. Olivia, hi. I didn't know you were Connor's sitter."

"Well usually Aubrey and I watch him together, but when she and Lindsey are gone, I take over." She said smiling. "Anyway, how are you? I can't believe I get to have you as my teacher again."

"I'm good. You know." I didn't know how to respond to the other part.. I really did have to get going anyway. "There is some pizza left over on the counter, and there is soda and juice in the fridge. Please don't let him have soda. I'll be back around ten. Is that okay?"

"Mhm." she hummed, looking me right in the eye. I must have made a weird face in return because she blushed and averted her eyes.

As I walked out the door, she turned away, and I caught a glimpse of her shiny raven hair. It had a natural messy curl that bounced around with every movement. Something I didn't take note of in class, due to her ponytails.

***

The meeting was shit. Principle Geckley promoted the new guy instead of me, even though he's been hinting , for months now, that I'd be the one to get the promotion. 'Jarred'. 'Cool Jarred', 'Handsome Jarred', 'Why don't we just hand everything to Jarred?'. Ugh. Everyone loves the guy. It makes me sick.

I drove home in a rage. My ego bruised. I felt old and forgotten compared to this new young guy. I mean, 38 isn't that old; but it's a lot older than 25. I'm still pretty good looking for my age: 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. But, sadly, I also carried certain shyness with me. I wonder what Olivia would think of Jarred? Would she find him attractive? Probably...what does it matter anyway? I could care less about the opinion of a silly 18 year old.

I abruptly pulled into the driveway, stomped up the walkway and unlocked my door. Stepping inside, I pulled my blazer off and hung it on the coat rack. 9:30, it was early.

Olivia was sitting on the couch, watching some new sitcom. "Hey Mr. B, how was your meeting?"

I walked over to her and paused, "It was, uh, fine". Her white V-neck was clearly wet and quite see through. It clung to her torso tightly and showed off her curvy outline. Only one breast appeared to be wet. The moist spot ending just below her nipple, hiding it from my view.

I cleared my throat, "What happened?!" I asked, staring at her shirt. "Oh...this?" She asked looking down. "I gave Connor a bath a half hour ago and he kept splashing me. My clothes haven't dried yet."

"Oh..." I felt my neck burn. Heat crept up my face and turned my cheeks a bright red as I tried to avoid looking at her.

"Is Connor asleep?" I unbuttoned my collar and cuffs and rolled up my sleeves; I could feel her watching me as I did so.

"Y-yes. I put him to sleep after his bath."

"Alright, good. How much do I owe you?"

"50$" she said.

I handed her 60$.

She stood by the door and stared at me. "Uhm, Mr. B, can I wait here until my mom comes to get me? My car's in the shop. She said she'd be another 20 minutes. "

Dear god. There she was. Standing in front of me, sopping wet, shirt completely see through, and she was asking me if she could wait here until her mother could come pick her up. She was still just a girl! Boy, did this feel wrong.

"Yeah, sure." I said a little too loudly. I wasn't mad at her, of course. But I was still, however, pissed about my meeting, and now I was on the verge of an erection because my student was accidentally exposing herself to me.

No. Dean. Get a hold of yourself. She's your son's babysitter. Shes your daughter's friend. For Christ sake, she's your student! I had to think of something else. I went to sit on the couch, and she joined me immediately.

"Do you want another shirt or a jacket, perhaps?"

"It's okay, I think this one is drying." She said smiling. Olivia put her legs in a crisscross position. Her jean shorts pulled to the side a bit, giving me a view of her white panties.

Was she...teasing me?... No. She couldn't be.I looked over to her. Her long delicate neck was stretched and tilted to the side, her hair swept behind her shoulder. Despite her womanly curves, she had a baby face, with big blue eyes, round cheeks, and puffy lips. Just like a little doll. She lifted one knee and held it to her chest, spreading her legs some more. She seemed oblivious, but I couldn't be sure.

I shot my glance back to the TV. I could feel my hard on rising through my slacks. 'Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.'

It was as if gravity pulled my gaze back to Olivia. I could not, for the life of me, keep my gaze off of her. I now openly stared.. Alternating my eyes between her panties and her hard, but hidden nipples.

"Are you okay, Sir?... You look like you're feeling kind of sick."

I said nothing and ignored her observation.

Her phone beeped and she looked at it. "Oh, my mom is here."

I walked her to the door, "Okay, Mr. B, I'll see you tomorrow. Same time?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. She quickly wrapped her arms around me, and for a second I felt the delight of her hard little nipples pressing into my chest.

I closed the door behind her and mentally cursed myself for letting her inside in the first place. She was too young. Too tempting.