Toofy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her silver collar was locked around her neck, the small round bell hanging just at the beginning of her cleavage.

Her breasts were about average sized, but she was a little smaller than average in every other way, making them seem bigger. Her tits were perky, the aureoles small. He could see a faded scar across the top of one, a claw mark of some kind.

Below that she had an hourglass figure, marred by far more scars than he would have expected for a companion sold by the temple. Some were from punishments, whips. Others appeared to be from rough living.

Her hips were small, but not too small, perfect to be held or gripped. The bush at the front was curled into circles. Interlocking silver and black hairs.

Below that her legs were bare, almost as if she had shaved them or they had been rubbed smooth by the rough clothing of the temple.

He looked back up at her golden eyes, at the hunger there. He wouldn't have been surprised if she started salivating for him.

Sai frowned, "May I pick you up? Or will that annoy you?"

"Do as you wish, Sai." She purred, pressing herself into him and staring up at him, "Twenty Four is Sai's."

He swept her up.

His hands on her thighs discovered they weren't shaved. Her hair was just so fine he hadn't noticed it, except to the touch. It almost gave the impression of her wearing silken stockings.

He carried her to the bed, laying her down and staring at her in appreciation.

She toyed with her bell, waiting for him to decide what he was going to do next, smiling up at him as he felt the lust growing.

"I think I could use a hand getting undressed. Should we embarrass Isaac?"

"No." She said firmly, easing up slowly and reaching up to pull his tie free. "This is Twenty Four's."

He tried to keep relaxed as she began to take his clothes, tossing them to the floor in a crumpled heap. "This... Number thing. I don't particularly like it. Is there a name you would like?"

"She would like Sai to name Twenty Four." She said hesitantly, "It would be... Intimate. Precious. But she still likes her number, too. Grew up with it. It is who she is."

Her hands slipped inside his shirt, making him shiver at the impossibly soft touch. "I uh... A pet name, then. Toofy."

"Toofy." She said, leaning forward and kissing gently at his chest as she slipped the shirt from his shoulders, "She likes it. She wants to hear Sai use it. Calling her name."

"Oh, shit." He cursed as she began to unbuckle his belt, dropping his pants to the floor.

She looked up at him, bright-eyed, "Shall Toofy play with Sai, a little?"

"Play?" He gasped.

She pulled the cord on his underwear and dragged it out of the way. Looking hungrily at his growing member. He flinched as her small and rough tongue darted out, flicking on the end and catching a drop of his own liquid.

The neko grinned at his reaction, "Play. Get her master ready."

"Oh wow. Uh... Yes. Please."

She kissed down the length of him, "Say her name."

"Toofy."

His eyes closed and he groaned as she took him into the warmth of her mouth. The sensation of her smooth lips, and rough tongue, swirling and dancing around him as she began to bob her head was like nothing he had ever experienced.

She took him smoothly and deeply into her throat, he looked down to see the bulge as his dick poked at the collar around her neck. Hear her bell as she expertly slid up and down him, golden eyes filled with determination.

"Fuck, Toofy." He groaned weakly, "I think... We won't get passed play... If you keep that up."

She grinned, releasing him and leaning back, "Does master want more from Toofy?"

The neko balanced on the edge of the bed, looking up at him in anticipation. He spread her legs apart, staring at her lower lips as his heart raced.

She touched his cheek, "Ssh. Not so nervous. Toofy is ready for Sai. Here."

She laid him down on the bed, swinging a leg over him to sit just above the tip of his cock. The neko rubbed herself on him, her fluids dripping onto him, showing him that she wanted this.

She smiled at him, nose crinkling briefly, "Toofy wants to fuck her Sai."

"Yes." He gasped pathetically.

She lowered herself onto him, gasping and cooing as he pressed up into her. Spreading out her folds as her pussy welcomed him into her embrace.

The neko continued, not stopping until he was fully buried inside her dripping warmth.

"Shit." He swore lightly.

The neko let out a satisfied moan, and then leaned down onto his chest, pressing her breasts into him as she kissed at his neck. "You're inside her. Filling her. Sai belongs to Toofy, now."

He grasped her head, hands in her hair, and kissed her. His tongue pushed into her mouth. Tiny trails of fire burned his tongue where it touched her teeth, before her tongue found his.

The saliva from her tongue cooled his, as she danced with him. He could feel her beginning to flex around his cock as she kissed him, joined with him at both ends.

He broke the kiss, stroking her cheek, "You know, I'm supposed to be the one that owns you."

She leaned up, hands leaning on his chest, and rose up from his cock a little before plunging back down. Making him moan loudly. She grinned, "Master and mistress. Toofy owns you. As you own her. Time to make her yours."

Her face took on a look of determination as she truly began to fuck him. Finding her pace and angle, her tongue unconsciously blepping as her golden eyes stared at him with desire.

Her bell sounded each thrust as he found himself plunging into her abyss, black hair bouncing.

He reached up to hold her breasts, marvelling at them as she quickly tried to drive them both to the peak of ecstasy.

"Mmm. Master feels good."

He didn't know how she was speaking. He was just grunting and groaning at each of her expert movements. He was the beast, she was the beauty.

His inexperienced cock never had a chance.

As Toofy gave her little moans, Sai felt himself already reaching for the stars as his own climax approached. That he was about to reach his point of no return.

He could warn her. Choose to spray his seed down her throat, or across her face. Instead, he chose to make her undeniably his, like she had asked.

He roughly gripped her hips and pushed himself deeper into her twat, before he began to unload with a loud growl.

Toofy mewled loudly, grabbing him in a tight hug and pushing her own hips down into his, as if joining him in trying to catch the sudden flood of cum as deep inside her as she could.

He grunted at each burst, filling her, flooding her.

Toofy kissed at his cheek before giving a playful nip to his ear, "She likes her master. She is his, now. Slave or free, Toofy will always come when her master calls."

Sai took a deep breath, and ran his hand through her hair, "Even after that pathetic display? I was... Quick."

"Toofy will train him, soon enough." She replied and kissed him again, "If the Sai thinks he can get away with filling her just once, the Sai is a fool."

He laughed softly, "Well, you are my mistress."

"She likes that." Toofy's nose wrinkled, and then her master grunted in surprise as he felt her shift without moving, gently massaging him inside her. "She expects him to come back to bed, soon. Does he agree?"

"I... Uh..."

Her ears twitched and she sighed, "When Sai is feeling recovered, he is going to come back and try again, yes? She wants him. Again and again. Until he can't stand."

Sai kissed her, tasting her rough tongue with his, "Well, then what's the point of going anywhere?"

Toofy smiled at her victory.

12