Took

Story Info
Sweet Madeleine is taken in front of her husband.
1k words
3.7
199.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rape continued unabated all night...at least it seemed so to Martin, as he drifted in and out of consciousness...the drugs they'd given him didn't put him out completely, but this was even worse... every time he rose painfully out of the darkness of his half-dreams, he woke into a nightmare... his beautiful, sweet, gentle Madeleine on the bed... moaning, crying, thrashing helplessly...while the four brutal and filthy men took turns...sometimes one at a time, sometimes two or more...grunting and laughing...having their way with her small, girlish body...slick with perspiration, and sticky with their foul semen and saliva...sometimes she would cry out to him in her soft, trembling voice..."help me, Martin, please!"

Sometimes he'd just catch her gazing painfully over at him through tear-filled eyes while another one of the large black intruders heaved and pounded between her parted legs...once, he awoke to find her choking down the last remnants of one man's spunk that he'd just unleashed into her throat...another time, he watched her being crushed between two hard black bodies that had entered her from both sides, rising and falling in unison, as Madeleine gasped and squealed with each thrust... her dark, curly hair was now matted with sweat and cum...it clung to her pretty oval face and delicate shoulders, and her soft, full lips trembled with terror, rage, and exhaustion...would they ever stop?

Martin wondered himself...why had they come here?... how had they gotten in?...and how did they administer the drugs that had clearly rendered him unable to lift a finger in defense of his beloved new bride?... they had to know that they'd be home alone tonight... having a quiet dinner and a movie...they must have been watching, waiting, and planning this attack...but for how long, and from where?...all Martin remembered was drifting off to sleep on the sofa with Maddy in his arms, dressed in the sensual black satin teddy that she'd bought just for tonight.

Then he awoke to her screams...he tried to leap up, but found himself restrained by the wrists and legs... he had been moved!...but not only that, he was bound and gagged in his own steel office chair which was now positioned in one corner of the master bedroom... just a few feet away from where Madeleine was being violently slapped and stripped by three massive and nearly naked black men...they had tossed her in the center of the bed, and stood on each exposed side, throwing her roughly from one to the other...each one would either slap her viciously in the face, breasts, and ass, or tear at the straps and bottom of the lovely piece of lingerie that only barely covered her trim, petite body...Maddy tried to resist, he could tell.. but to no avail...she was too disoriented, weak, and afraid to fight them...what's more, a fourth man stood near Martin fingering a long, wicked-looking blade...he was too absorbed in the spectacle to actually threaten Martin, but he somehow knew that if Maddy resisted more than was "fun" for these guys, they'd start torturing him until she proved more accomodating.

Maddy must have known it too...for once she'd looked around enough to notice him struggling in the corner and looking enraged, but helpless...she stopped her screaming and fighting, and sat motionless in the center of the bed...staring up at her attackers through clouded but coherent eyes...she knew what was about to happen...and knew that no one could save her...Martin tried to scream, 'no!'...to tell her not to give in... but the gag in his mouth muffled his voice...and besides, he knew it wouldn't help...Maddy wasn't going to abandon him...and couldn't, even if she tried...he knew as well as she did that she'd have to give them what they wanted...then he blacked out for the first time in what would become a horrific recurring pattern.

Martin couldn't imagine how long they'd been at it... it must have been hours, but to him, it seemed like days...days of sickening darkness and torturous semi- consciousness, filled with the distorted sounds of Madeleine's rape...her lips slurping around a hard, erect black cock...her throat gagging on thick, smelly semen... her ass slapping in rhythm with the violent thrusts of her monstrous attacker...her painful grunts and moans... "uh, uh, uh, ooh, please...uh, uh.."...then all went silent.

Martin wasn't sure what had just happened, but he must have blacked out and awoken again...the room was empty!... where had they gone?...and where was Madeleine?!...Martin began to thrash in panic, trying to get free of his bonds... try to find Maddy...try to get help...but his efforts exhausted him and he sunk back into the chair, weak and defeated... terrified of what may have happened...then he heard a voice, speaking softly from the other room.

"How long will he be out?"...it was Maddy!...who was she talking to?...why wasn't she with him?..."Probly another couple a' hours...he's jacked up pretty good."... Martin didn't know the voice, but he'd bet money that it was one of the intruders...were they leaving?...were they finished with Maddy?..."Will he remember?"..."Maybe, maybe not...probly not all of it"...What were they talking about?...the attack?...how could he not remember? he watched his wife being raped!...why was Maddy asking these questions?... "What should I say?"..."Tell him you were raped...that's what he saw"..."You don't think he saw me..."...What? saw her what?!..."you know...enjoying it?"...Oh god, oh no... Martin began to hyperventilate...he wasn't hearing this!... was he?...he must be dreaming...hallucinating...this couldn't be right..."Naw, he was pretty out of it...and you put on a good show"...No!..."Damn, I thought we was raping you a few times there!"...No, it's not true! It can't be... "Yeah, I thought it was more fun that way...You know, make it a little more 'real'...didn't that turn you on, Tyrell?"...Martin was now vomiting into his gag, and choking on the bile..."Yeah, baby, that got me and the boyz hot... yo, dudes?"..."Oh, shit yeah!" "Fuckin'A!"..."Well, it got me hot too...I needed a good ride after that faggot went to sleep on me!"...Martin's eyes rolled back in his head and black spots danced in front of his eyes...

"Well, anytime you need some nut, just holler"..."I will, daddy, I promise...Thanks guys...have a good night"... "You too sweet!" "Thanks little momma" "You my bitch, right?"... "You know it Tyrell! See you next weekend down at 'the gym'"...

Martin fainted back into the darkness, somehow knowing that he'd never escape from it again...