Took 30 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapidran
rapidran
135 Followers

"Oh yes." He said as I tongued his asshole. I reached around and grabbed his hard cock. I stroked him as I ate his ass. He began rocking back and forth on his heels and pushing his cock in and out of my hand. He ass felt good, smelled good and tasted good.

"Ohhhhh." He moaned and turned around. He put his cock to my lips and I opened my mouth. No sooner had his cock passed between my lips, my mouth was filled with hot sticky cum. I swallowed and my mouth was full again, and again. I sucked him dry. I can't believe he came so much after just coming a half hour earlier. His cock softened in my mouth and I let it slip out.

He stepped out of the shower and told me to finish my shower. He left and I washed my hair and got out and dried off. I combed my hair and walked naked back into the bedroom. He was lying on the bed in a pair of red panties and stockings. While he was not a beauty in those things, it was exciting and my cock reacted.

"Come up here," he said patting his chest. I straddled his chest and he reached up and pulled my cock to his mouth. He licked the head and under the shaft. I moved up and my balls hung down into his mouth. He rolled them around with his tongue and lightly bit them. I was close to cumming and told him so. He stopped and just let my cock lay on his chin. "Kiss me." He said pushing me down his body. I lay on top of him and brought my lips to his. His lips were wet and our tongues slid over each other. I humped against his cock as we kissed.

He broke our kiss and said, "Fuck my pussy." I moved down between his legs and ran my hand over his panty-clad cock. The head of his cock was sticking out of the waistband of his panty. I started to pull his panties off, but he said, " Just push them aside." I slid down with my face between his legs, pushed his panties aside and slid my finger between his cheeks. He pulled his legs back and moved closer and stuck my tongue in. I held his cheeks open and licked his hole. He touched my shoulder and I looked up. He handed me the Vaseline. I took it, coated my finger and slid it up his hole. It went in easy, so I added a second finger. That was tighter. I fingered him and kissed his cock thru his panties.

"Now!" He said. I got up on my knees, pushed his legs back until he held them up and scooted up until my cock was lined up with his hole. I pushed my cock down and adjusted myself so the head pressed against him. I pushed forward and the head met resistance and then popped inside. He moaned and I felt the warmth of his ass cover my cock. His asshole gripped my cock and I slowly drove into him. His eyes were closed and he pulled his legs further apart. I pressed down until my balls rested on his ass. I moved back and then into him again. Then I began to fuck him. His asshole grasped my cock and the skin pulled out some when I pulled out. Then I pushed in. I started to get a rhythm and just began to slap my body and balls against him. He rocked his body with me.

I liked fucking him. I felt in power watching my cock slide in and out of his big ass. He was moaning and telling me to fuck him. He even said, "Fuck me, honey. Fuck your baby." That turned me on more and I slammed my cock into him. Our bodies were making wet slapping sounds and my cock a sucking sound in his ass. He groaned and he shot cum onto his panties and stomach. I just kept fucking him as he cam. I was getting close and I knew what I wanted to do.

I pulled out his ass and quickly moved up his body and sat on his chest. Then I moved up, supported my self on the headboard and pressed my nasty cock to his mouth. He opened up and I slid it in. I then began to fuck his mouth. He moaned and clamped his lips around my slimy cock. I fucked his mouth until my cum rose up and filled his mouth. I must have dumped a huge load. He swallowed, gasped, cum came out his mouth and ran down his chin. He continued to hold me in his mouth until I was tired of supporting myself and removed my cock from his mouth. I lay down beside him and watched as he ran his fingers over his face and pushed the remaining cum into his mouth. He licked his fingers and then just lay there.

I too wish we had been together when we were younger. But I am glad we finally got to be together. I sort of knew our time would finally come.

rapidran
rapidran
135 Followers
12