Took a Licking to Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

His cum rushed into me with the full force of a garden hose! I was so shocked by the force of the splurges I actually shirked, and the crowd cheered as they realised I had finally managed to make this guy cum after such an erotic show in these public circumstances. My pussy was drenched with his cum by the time he had relaxed and released my hips from his clutches. As he pulled out, my two fingers snaking inside my own ass also withdrew, and I instead plunged them into my semen soaked cunt, pumping in and out until they were completely covered in the white, soppy mess that was hiding there.

I pulled out my fingers, but before I knew what I was going to do with them, Carol, complete with second cock in her pussy, grabbed my hand and stuck my fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking the stranger's cum from them erotically. Wow, was it intense!

I was now in a ravenous mood. Those of you who know me, know that despite being married and despite being a mother, I get into these states where I simply can NOT get enough cock.

This was fast becoming one of those times.

I moved myself from the kneeling position, my knees aching a little after the long period spent on my knees being fucked from behind and kissing Carol. Gesturing to two guys I had never met before, I asked one to sit in my chair, as I watched Carol continue her fuck with the second guy. Her face was contorted with pleasure, and I was suspecting she too was about to climax once more.

As my new stud sat down, I turned so I was facing away from him, my legs spread outside his knees. I slowly, ohhhhh so slowly, pushed my swollen, puffy and gorgeously tender lips apart, and squatted down until his cock entered me. He was not large, but was stiff, and so I dropped completely on to him, my hands resting on the arms of the seat in the theatre. Guy number two moved into position in front of me, and I started doing what I love to do, sucking one cock as I am being fucked by another.

I have to say to all you girls out there, that if you have never sucked one cock whilst being fucked by another, give it a go. No matter how rude, nasty, or downright disgusting you might think fucking two men is, try it first before you judge me! I trust that, like me, you will find it incredibly erotic and powerful. In fact, almost every man I have sucked and fucked together with another, has said it was the best way for them to cum too.

I continued to bounce my pussy up and down on the guy fucking me, and sucking on the cock in front of me. Carol, complete with cock in her pussy, reached over and once more began tweaking and pinching my nipples. Just as I was starting to really go wild again, she stopped. Annoyed, I looked over to see why she had given up the fun. The reason was simple. A second guy, his cock in hand, was spurting cum into her hungry mouth and I watched as some it escaped, dripping sexily down her chin and splashing onto her boobs.

As I sucked and fucked, I managed to reach across and smear the love juice all over her magnificent tits, feeling the sticky liquid spread across her gorgeous boobs, as my hand massaged it in. This must have been too much for the man fucking Carol, because he jerked his dick out of her sopping pussy and sprayed her back with his cum, before also rubbing the gooey love juice all over her. In the dim light, with the flickering image of a black guy fucking a white woman on the screen, Carol's body glistened in that post cum on state that is unbelievably erotic. There is truly no sexier sight than a woman's body covered in shiny cum.

My man with his dick in my mouth was next. He told me he was going to cum, and as I jammed down on the dick inside me, my moment of truth arrived. I stuck out my tongue and waited for that incredibly exciting moment the first spurt of cum flies out of a stranger's cock. The exciting part is not knowing how much, how strong, how far it will spurt. This guy was amazing. I expected it to land on my tongue, cheeks, etc. But, without a word of a lie, he almost equalled the legendary ability of Peter North! The first spurt hit me on the forehead, and I fully expected it to be the biggest. Boy, was I wrong!

The next three spurts shot clear over my head, and must have hit the guy fucking me in the face! Suddenly, his cock was yanked from me and I was thrown onto the ground by his hips! As I looked up, I could see the reason. Guy in front of me was still jerking his cock, and spurt after spurt were hitting the poor guy who had been fucking me clear in the face!

It was enough to snap me out of my erotic trance, and I quickly gathered my clothes, fully expecting these two guys to come to blows. Carol sense it too, and despite laughing her head off at the poor guy being sprayed, she jerked the cock out of her pussy and joined me near our bags, scrambling to get ourselves dressed again.

Laughing as we quickly dressed, gathered our things and left, I knew the few days Carol would stay with us would be some of the most fun of my life.

More to cum...

Love, Dee xxoo69!!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12