Took My Wife

Story Info
I was so horny watching my wife getting fucked.
1.4k words
3.7
227.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and I had been married for three years. We had a little house in the suburbs near Kansas City. We spent most of our time just hanging out or entertaining guests.

I have always been pretty hard into weight lifting,blonde hair, blue eyes, good, strong build. Rachel was 5'8, 135, black hair, green eyes, nice ass, and a 34B with puffy nipples.

One day, last year, I came home from work to see Rachel's car gone. I walked in, sat my gym bag down, and turned on the TV. I sat there watching sport center for a little while when I heard the garage door open. I paid no attention, as it was bound to be Rachel - wrong!

Two black men came into my house, and saw me sitting there. I made a dash upstairs where I kept my glock 17, but by the time I had it pulled out, they tackled me hard to the ground. We got into a bit of a fist fight until one of them bashed me in the head with one of Rachel's candlesticks.

I woke up tied to a chair, still in my gyms shorts and shirt. The two black men were undressing Rachel. Her skin looked so white a silky compared to these men. They had her completely stripped down, and tied her legs to the bed post, the her arms over her legs to the under carriage of the bed. She was completely exposed.

One of the men, Sean, commented that "even her asshole is waxed!" I could see shameful pride glisten in her eyes. I could see saliva oozing out of the sides of the gag they had in her mouth.

"Look, guys, I have $400 in my wallet downstairs; you can take it and leave. No police action needs to be taken if you just go now."

"Well, I thank you for the offer, but we are going to take whatever we want." He smiled. "My name, to you, is Sean. I see you have a little 'poke' coming through. Does it excite you to see your wife tied up like this?"

I would never say yes to that no matter the fact that secretly, it was. "Fuck you, clown!"

To that, Sean spanked Rachel's vagina so hard it turned red immediately. She let out a muffled whimper. Sean wadded up Rachel's panties, walked over, and squeezed my cock and balls hard! "AAHH fuck!" I yelled as he rammed her, surprisingly wet panties in my mouth and duct tapped them in.

"Just 'cause we don't need comments from the peanut gallery." Sean looked down as he felt up my cock a little more. "Not bad for a white guy." He smirked and gave me a little nudge on the arm.

Sean began to strip as his black friend was fingering Rachel's pussy. He was decently buff, but what surprised me was his cock length and girth. Now, I wasn't 'lacking' in the department. I had been told by a good handful of women, Rachel included, that I was the biggest they had ever seen; however, Sean's made mine look like a skinny midget.

I looked over at Rachel, and I could see the fear in her eyes. She started shaking her head and crying as the other black guy had 3 fingers buried deep in her vagina. Sean strattled Rachel and spat on his dick.

Sean looked at Rachel: "if you struggle, this is going to hurt. Your best bet is just to relax. Will you relax for me?" Rachel shook her head yes, and Sean removed the gag from her mouth. I thought to myself... was she really okay with this?

Sean pushed the mead of his fat cock into her pussy, and Rachel let out a painful moan. Sean took a few second to get his cock half way in Rachel who was almost at the point of tears now. Sean relaxed for a moment, then in one single last lunge, he pushed the rest of the way in Rachel. "OH FUCK! Sean!" She blurted out.

Sean began pumping away at her expanding pussy. Rachel was humming away in coos when Sean asked. "Where were you today, Rachel?" She made no comment. "Tell your husband where you were today, and I'll stop."

Rachel's moans stopped for a moments..."Having a drink with you." Sean laughed as her moans began again. "And then what?" Rachel's tone was one that said she was crying. I sucked you off in the bathroom at the bar." I couldn't believe what I had just heard. How long had Rachel been seeing other people? Cheating? Yeah, yeah, we all slip up. I had 'friends' that I saw from time to time. My thoughts were interrupted.

"What was I doing when you blew me?" Rachel made no comment. Then I heard a loud slap. "What was I doing?" Hearing another slap. "You were taking a shit and I blew you!" Sean laughed and I could her Rachel being to cum. Once she came down from orgasm, Sean pulled his cock out of her and put it to her mouth. "You know what to do, baby."

Rachel started sucking Sean's cock as the other black guy, who was a little smaller then me, pushed into Rachel. She was still sensitive having just came as she began to orgasm again. Sean had his cock buried all the way down Rachel's throat, by this time.

"If we untie you, do you promise to behave?" Rachel nodded with approval as I was a little upset, but way too fucking turned on to care anymore.

Sean untied Rachel as he took her from the bed, bent her over so she was looking right at me. Sean pushed his cock back in her as Rachel's eyes lit up. I could tell she was enjoying it as I nodded my head as if to say, 'it's okay.' Rachel started coming again, screaming with pleasure as Sean brought her to another orgasm.

Sean pulled out of her again, and let his friend fuck Rachel for a moment. Sean came within inches of my face as he had Rachel suck his cock so close that his pubic hair was almost touching my face.

Sean was gagging her with his cock as her saliva was all over her face and my lap. Then Rachel produced a very disgruntled face as she pulled the cock from her mouth. "Chris, Chris, that's my a..AHHH!"

Chris had just buried his cock all the way in Rachel's ass as she held Sean cock and trembled. Don't get it wrong - I fuck Rachel's ass, but I use lube and warm it up with a plug or fingers, first. Rachel got used to it after a moment or two. As I said, Chris wasn't as big as me, but Rachel went back to sucking Sean until she started shaking and howling - she was cumming again.

Chris made a few last hard thrusts and sank all the way in her ass; he had just came. Sean leaned down and whispered in my ear: "My boy just came in your wife's ass." Thinking to myself, no shit, Sherlock!

Sean and Chris traded spots his cock was very close to my face and... messy, at best. I could see the pain on Rachel's face as Sean began to push his massive head in her rectum. She bit her lip as a few tears began to come out.

Sean's thrusts began to get longer and harder as Rachel was in pleasure and pain heaven. Chris forced her mouth on his cock. Forcing her to clean it up inches from my face. Chris's cock was flaccid, however.

As Sean drove my wife's ass past places it had never felt, Chris forced her head down to my cock. Rachel pulled my cock out of my shorts and began sucking it - I was already way hard.

Sean started nailing her ass as hard as he possibly could when he tensed up - he was cumming. "Aww, fuck! That's a good ass." Sean exclaimed as he pulled his cock from my wife's ass.

"I got you, man." Sean said looking at me. He spun Rachel around, and forced her to sit on my cock. I could feel both their hot loads of cum deep in Rachel's ass. She began riding my cock harder than she ever had, even with vaginal. I couldn't take anymore as I exploded into Rachel's asshole - just as the two men before me had done.

Rachel leaned back against me as my cock was still spurting cum deep in her ass. Sean and Chris were almost done dressing as they began to leave.

"We'll see ya' around." They pointed at us and left...