Tools of the Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary yanked Jenny's soaking wet knickers down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. He buried his face in them for a good sniff, then threw them aside and really set to work, tonguing and eating her virgin pussy like a starving man. "Jesus, it's like fucking honey," he whispered.

Jenny leaned back against the counter and moaned out loud with her head thrown back and eyes closed. She wriggled her pussy against Gary's hot, probing tongue, revelling in all of these amazing new sensations. The only thing missing from her favourite fantasy was being tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere.

"Fucking taste this," said Gary. He got up to let Joe take his place, and then Jenny was writhing around on Joe's face, groaning as Joe's tongue snaked between her wet pussy lips, bringing a fresh river of hot juices flowing out of her throbbing slit. As Joe ate her pussy, Gary went back to sucking hungrily on her nipples. Soon she was lost on a sea of the most amazing sensations she had ever known.

"You a virgin, babes?" Gary asked, leaving her tits alone for one second. Jenny bit her lip and nodded. "We might need lube, then. Just saying."

Joe got up and had to open a few cupboards before he finally found a bottle of olive oil. "Will this do?" he asked, still stroking his erect shaft with one hand.

"Fucking superb," Gary nodded. "Virgin olive oil, too. How very apt." He reached for the bottle and put it on the counter next to Jenny and began undressing. When he pulled his work trousers off, Jenny let out a horrified yelp. She had thought Joe's cock was big, but this monster was something else. It was at least 11 inches, massive and angry looking, the bulbous purple head almost as big as one of her own fists. The eye was already weeping some tear-like fluid. It was like the branch of a huge oak tree, thick veins running up its length.

"No," she whispered, feeling her pussy tighten up at once.

"Not bad, eh?" Gary grinned. "I got what the ladies want!"

Jenny shook her head. "I've changed my mind. I don't want it."

"Oh, I think you do. You've enjoyed everything else so far."

Jenny bit her lip. He wasn't lying about that; she had thoroughly enjoyed the feelings of their tongues all over her tits and pussy. But now it was very different. Gary's appendage scared the bejesus out of her with its enormous length and width.

"Maybe she should taste it first," Joe suggested. "Get her used to it."

Gary nodded. "Good idea."

Gary pushed Jenny down onto her knees and poked the cock-monster's head against her lips. "Suck," he ordered.

"No!" Jenny shook her head, frightened. How was she supposed to fit that thing in her mouth? What would it taste like? It smelled musky, alien. It was all alien, like something that had hatched inside his pants in the last ten minutes.

"Suck the end. Go on. Don't get all coy now. Hurry up. We don't want Rosie coming home and seeing what we're up to, do we?" Gary pushed his cock into Jenny's reluctant mouth and she gagged and spluttered. He tangled his thick fingers in her hair and pulled her head onto it and pushed forward, cramming his huge length into her mouth. "Oh, fuck, you're so good!"

Jenny grabbed at Gary's hips to steady herself as he began rocking gently, holding her steady while he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Jenny was already drooling copiously, saliva running down her chin and neck and dripping from her nipples. She sucked instinctively at the giant mushroom head, noting how smooth it was compared to the rippled, veiny shaft. Instinctively she poked her tongue into its eye and Gary groaned with pleasure.

"They all fucking want it eventually," he smiled, thrusting his solid cockmeat further and further into Jenny's stretched out mouth.

Joe knelt behind Jenny and began fingering her twat and asshole. She squirmed and moaned on his hand, her pussy twitching and leaking love juice over his searching, probing fingers. "She's fucking wet as anything," he said, his eyes widening. "But she's so fucking tight. God knows how you're gonna get that thing in."

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit." Gary rocked his hips slowly back and forth, rubbing his cockhead on the back of Jenny's throat. "She might not be able to sit down for a year afterwards, mind you!"

"You're fucking hilarious," Joe snickered. "Rosie's gonna wonder what the fuck we were doing all this time she was out."

"Fucking her gorgeous daughter, that's what," Gary smiled. "Been a long time waiting for it, too."

They swapped around so that Jenny was now gagging and drooling around Joe's cock and Gary was positioned behind her glistening snatch. Jenny moaned and mumbled around Joe's thick pole of man-meat, but neither of them could understand a word. Joe clutched Jenny's head and thrust in and out of her mouth, sighing happily. "Long time since anyone sucked me off like this," he grinned. "And to think she's never been shagged!"

"Yet," said Gary with a wink. He began running his big, rough hands all over Jenny's body as she was made to suck his friend off. Jenny squirmed and wriggled and twitched under his expert ministrations. He ran his hands up and down the backs of her soft thighs and over her smooth, rounded buttocks. He caressed her ribs and slightly rounded stomach and slipped his hands onto her breasts, kneading and tweaking her nipples, pinching and flicking them and squashing her breasts into his hands. He touched her wet clit and she yelped. He stroked and fondled her pussy until she began moaning and whimpering and drooling all over Joe's cock. Then he took his huge cock in his hand and began rubbing it back and forth over her dripping snatch.

Gary removed one hand from Jenny's breasts and reached for the bottle of olive oil. He unscrewed the cap and began dripping it onto his thick shaft and coated her pussy with it that way. Jenny had now taken almost all of Joe's cock into the back of her throat and she hummed around it as the cold olive oil touched her tender pussy flesh. Joe thrust hard into her mouth, excited at the vibrations caused by her humming. Jenny gagged and saliva streamed from her mouth. Joe thrust again, bouncing his cockhead repeatedly against her tonsils until she gagged and gargled with all the drool and pre-cum in her throat.

Gary took his monster cock in his hand and pressed it between the silken folds of Jenny's virgin snatch. He wriggled it in ever so slightly. Jenny gargled in her throat and almost jumped out of her skin. "Careful she doesn't bite it off," he grinned at Joe. "I'm going in, and I don't take no prisoners!"

Joe withdrew his saliva coated cock from Jenny's mouth. He kept one hand firmly tangled in her hair and began to masturbate in front of her face instead. "I ain't taking any chances," he laughed. "I'll stick it back in when I'm about to cum."

Jenny tried to look around to see what Gary was doing, but Joe kept her head facing front. All she could see was Joe's fat cock whipping up and down as he fapped it into oblivion. She wriggled her hips to try and escape what was happening, but Gary held her tight at that end, too. He kept trickling olive oil onto his cock and her pussy until the smell of olive oil and sex filled the air like a scented candle.

"Don't hurt me!" she shouted. "I've never done this before!"

"Baby, I might be big, but I'm not into causing pain," said Gary. "You just relax that beautiful cunt of yours and let old Gazza do the rest."

Jenny braced herself against Joe as Gary's huge mushroom cockhead pushed further into her soaking slit. She wanted this- she did. She wanted these amazing feelings and sensations to overwhelm her and make her lose control. But Gary was so much stronger than she was, and this wasn't just a fantasy that she could switch off when she was done. Gary really was trying to push his huge, fat cock into her vagina.

"Oh! Oh! No, Gary, you're too big!" she wailed, as Joe kept whacking off right in front of her eyes, his balls trembling and his hand a-blur. "Too BIG!"

"You're doin' good, angel, you're openin' up beautifully. Come to Gary, my gorgeous princess!" Gary rocked his hips back and forth in slow, shallow movements, entering Jenny bit by bit, getting her used to the feel of his massive cock probing at her tight virgin hole. He rubbed gently at her clit to keep her juices flowing. He watched lustily as half inch by half inch, his raging tool pushed further into her twat. Jenny squeezed her eyes shut and her mouth opened to let out a loud moan of pure pleasure mixed with pain. It felt as if she were being split apart, cleaved in two as Gary kept pushing in and pushing in relentlessly until finally her hymen couldn't hold him back any longer and gave way to his intrusion.

Jenny moaned pitifully as Gary's thick pole took her virginity and sank a further eight inches into her steaming, deflowered cunt, pushing up hard against the neck of her womb.

"Fuck! There goes her cherry!" he yelled, triumphantly.

"No more virgins left in this fucking town now," Joe lamented, sadly. "Think this was the last one."

With his raging tool now buried deep inside Jenny's fuck hole, Gary repositioned himself behind her and clutched onto her hips with both hands. "Now comes the ride of your life, Miss Prim," he promised.

"I'm not missing out on this," Joe grinned, pushing his cock back into Jenny's mouth.

Gary drew his boner out of Jenny's cunt until the crest of the mushroom head was just barely inside her. He looked down in admiration at its huge length and impressive width, glistening with Jenny's fresh new juices. Then he slid it all the way back into that tender pink flesh, pushing Jenny's mouth forward onto Joe's rigid cock, which buried itself in her throat while she clutched at his hips to stop from overbalancing. Pretty soon the two men had a sort of see-saw movement going, in which either Jenny's mouth or Jenny's cunt was stuffed to the hilt with cockmeat, with no let up from the onslaught. Gary increased his tempo and started banging the young woman harder and faster, grunting with exertion. "God she's so tight, so fucking tight," he groaned. He slapped her tender ass cheeks as they rocked rapidly back and forth on his cock, leaving glowing pink handprints on her quivering buttocks. He watched her glistening slit suck its lips around his plunging prick, her aromatic pussy juices mixed with his own salty pre-cum. His bloated balls slapped against her clit. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"Fuck Danielle and her bucket cunt," he moaned. "I want a tight bitch like this every night!"

Meanwhile, Joe held onto Jenny's head with both hands and rode her face like a man possessed. "God, Gaz, how long have we waited for this?"

"Fuck, yeah," said Gary, thrusting his pole smoothly in and out of Jenny's reddening pussy. "Not just us, either. Phil and Mackie have been dying to get hold of this pretty little ass since forever!"

Jenny moaned and slobbered around Joe's plunging tool, sucking for all she was worth. His cockhead mashed her tonsils and made her ears pop. His fingers knotted in her hair, almost pulling it out. His balls hit her chin over and over again, his pubic hair made her want to sneeze as it tickled her nostrils with every thrust. Finally Joe let out a guttural groan, "I'm cumming, Gaz. I'm cumming!" and began to ejaculate. He pulled Jenny's face right on to his cock and pumped his hot cream into her throat while she gagged and spluttered and coughed. "Fuuuuuuuck!" he shouted, his balls draining every last drop of cum right down into the young woman's stomach.

"I'm almost there meself," Gary agreed. "Fucking tight bitch- I can't last much longer!"

Joe's cock finally left Jenny's swollen, cum-soaked lips and Gary was on the home stretch. Joe sat back against the kitchen units and watched through sated, half-closed eyes as Gary pumped Jenny on his iron hard rod and listened to her howls and pleas for mercy.

"Oh, God, please, no...yes...yes...oh, God, stop...harder! Harder! No! No! Oh, God, yes! Oh shit, it's so BIG!"

Gary gripped Jenny's hips and pistoned in and out of her sopping cunt until his cock was a blur. Sweat poured down his face and neck. "Fuck, fuck...you beautiful bitch, I'm almost there, almoooost..." He let out a raging howl and orgasmed like an explosion, shooting rivers and rivers of hot semen into Jenny's pussy until it squelched out of the sides and dripped out onto the floor. His cock didn't stop pounding into her until every last liquid ounce of thick, molten jism had made its way into the young woman's newly ravaged cunt hole. Cum and pussy juice slurped around his cockmeat and Jenny's virgin asshole puckered and twitched as her own orgasm finally hit her.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she wailed, throwing back her head and moaning through lips that were stained with Joe's cum, cum that was already drying and going sticky on her chin, neck and tits. She was so full of cum it felt like she'd gorged on an all-you-can-eat banquet. Her whole body shook and convulsed as she had her first screaming orgasm caused by penetration, and she loved every minute of it.

Fifty minutes later, when Rosalie finally phoned to say she'd be late home, it was Gary who took the call while Joe took his turn spearing Jenny's pussy on the living room carpet. Gary went into the garden to take the call because of all the noise Jenny was making. He closed the back door and watched through the double glazed glass panel while he talked to Rosalie. If she could see what he could see, her gorgeous daughter flat on her back with her legs up over Joe's shoulders and her ass bouncing up and down off the carpeted floor while Joe fucked her into the middle of next week. But she had no idea that Jenny was at this very moment being thoroughly ravaged by one of the workmen she was employing. She carried on wittering about herbs and spices while Gary chatted away about his broken screwdriver and the great tea Jenny had made while he watched Jenny being fucked like a two-bit prostitute.

Some time later, Gary carried an exhausted Jenny up the stairs and proceeded to fuck her in her own bedroom. Joe followed, after he'd rooted through the fridge for something to eat because sex always made him hungry. When he entered the bedroom, Gary was pounding Jenny on the dressing table so that he could watch himself in the mirror. Jenny was facing forward. Gary's left arm was hard around her torso, holding her under her tits which bounced and jiggled in the mirror, nipples hard as bullets. His right hand was under her right leg, behind the knee, holding it up in the air so that he had easy access to her pussy. He fucked her pussy from behind and watched her face contorting in the mirror as she bounced up and down on his monster cock Joe came over and started sucking on Jenny's nipples and fingered her clit while Gary fucked her. Jenny came within seconds, a long, drawn out orgasm that made her cunt tighten around Gary's straining tool and when he came too, his cum spurted out of her semen-filled snatch and ran down his legs and her legs until the stench of cum was all any of them could smell.

All afternoon while Rosalie was away, Gary and Joe took full advantage of Jenny. They spit roasted her again, this time with their knees in the nice, soft carpet. They high-fived each other while Jenny moaned and rocked back and forth on their plundering cocks. Joe sat her on the edge of her bed and pushed her legs right up and back so that her knees were almost touching the mattress on either side of her. Jenny howled at the pain in her leg muscles. Gary got on the bed and sucked her tits and French kissed her mouth. Joe ate her cum slathered pussy voraciously and bit her thighs and rimmed her sticky asshole with his tongue and told her she was going to get cocked in there, too, and that since Gary had burst her pussy cherry, it was his job to burst her ass cherry. When the time finally came to fuck Jenny in the ass, Gary got his phone out and filmed Joe's purple cockhead as it hovered at the entrance to her virginal butthole.

"Say cheese," he grinned.

Joe said "Cheese!" and gave a thumbs up for a photo with his hands on Jenny's splayed legs and his engorged cock ready to smash her back door in. As Gary took pictures, Joe pushed down on Jenny's thighs and drove his cock smoothly into her ass, and she thrashed her head around and cried out at the invasion.

Jenny couldn't believe what was happening. Two men, two strangers, really, had been fucking her senseless all afternoon, and now she was getting it in the ass, too. She raised her head and stared at the sight of Joe's thick, meaty shaft gliding in and out of her stretched out shitter. The bed bounced and creaked in time with the wet sounds of sex and the slapping of Joe's balls against the bones of her ass. She was almost bent double, her hamstrings screaming. Joe was pushing down on her legs, his breath coming in loud gasps. Then Gary suggested something called a 'DP'.

"Fuck, yeah!" yelled Joe.

"Wh-what's a DP?" asked Jenny, worried by Joe's enthusiastic response.

"Double penetration," Gary said with a wink.

"What? Like we were doing before?"

"No," said Joe, taking his slimy cock out of her ass and sitting on the bed next to her. "That was a spit roast. DP means something else entirely. Now, be a good girl and come here." He patted his thighs, which were wet from her pussy juices, and waited.

"No way," said Jenny, suddenly understanding what they meant. "There is no way that is going to happen!"

Gary got off the bed and stood in front of them. "There is a way, and we're going to show you. Don't worry, babes, you'll love it. Danielle does. She says there's nothing better than the feel of her pussy and ass being stretched to the limit and dripping with cum from two cocks at the same time."

Gary hooked his arms around Jenny and lifted her up and placed her puckered asshole onto Joe's cock. Jenny moaned as she slid right down onto it and her stretched ass took Joe in completely. When she sat in his lap you couldn't see anything of Joe's cock, it was buried so deep inside her.

"Attagirl," Gary grinned, pleased at the sight in front of him. "We'll make a slut out of you yet."

Joe lay down on his back with Jenny on her back on top of him, her butthole firmly impaled on his stiff prod. He pulled her legs apart so that Gary could get a great view of her open pussy and his rigid pole stuffed up inside her poop chute. Gary took some more photos while Joe began to fondle her tits, groping and squeezing them and pinching the nipples until they stood fully erect.

In spite of what was going on, Jenny groaned with sheer pleasure. They weren't trying to intentionally hurt her. They knew how tight she was and they tried their best to get her ready for their monstrous cocks. Maybe they were a little rough, but she put that down to their happy exuberance and enthusiasm.

She also allowed herself a little smile of satisfaction for another reason. Obviously Danielle and Cheryl weren't such hotties as they thought they were, if their boyfriends were getting so completely turned on by fucking the daylights out of a shy girl who still lived at home with her mother and who had never even seen a cock before now, let alone two raging specimens like these!

Gary knelt down and tongued Jenny's snatch until she almost came at once. She watched avidly over Joe's hands as Gary parted her pussy lips with his fingers. He was nothing if not thorough; his tongue whirled around inside her swollen labia and dipped into her now well-used hole. He sucked pussy juice and man-cum out of her slit and lapped at her like a cat drinking milk. He tongued Joe's balls and licked Jenny's ass juices from them. Joe moaned and Jenny almost wept with ecstacy. Gary was a fuck machine with a monster tool and from now on she wanted to have him at every opportunity.