Tootie

Story Info
One man's trash is another man's fantasy...
5.5k words
4.41
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold Thursday night in January and the three friends were watching a NBA game. They were all in James' apartment but they all lived in the same apartment complex, the Northhampton in Largo Maryland. The Knicks were playing Chicago and they were getting blown out so far. It was only the middle of the second quarter and the score was 46-26.

"Your boys are getting their asses beat like a drum tonight, James." Robert laughed. He was 29, same as James. They had known each other for a very long time, attending high school together.

"What else is new?" James muttered. The game had him in a foul mood. Derrick Rose was back after injury and James was confident Rose would bring his A game against his old team. In fact, James was so confident, he had stupidly made a $200 wager on the game with this dude he hung out with at the Applebee's up the road a bit near the Boulevard. James didn't have the money. He had to pay rent. But this dude would not take too kindly to being stiffed out of gambling money.

"Derrick Rose is washed up, man. He's tender as hell." Tommy said. He was 27 and the other friend there at the apartment.

"Yeah man, the boy bruises easily." Robert said with a laugh. "I told you when you made that bet and I'll tell you again. It was a stupid bet."

"Y'all shut the fuck up!!" James snarled. He looked at the empty beer bottle in his head. "TOOTIE!!" he boomed. "BRING US SOME MORE BEERS!!"

They watched more of the game and eventually, it was halftime. James was even more pissed off. He had waited ten minutes and Tootie still hadn't brung them any drinks. He rolled his eyes. "TOOTIE!! GET YOUR BIG ASS OUT HERE!!" he screamed. Tommy and Robert looked at each then shook their heads.

"Yes Daddy, sorry Daddy." Tootie said breathlessly as she rushed into the kitchen from the bedroom where she was at before. She grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator and popped the top on it. She brought it over to James, who gave her an evil stare.

"Bitch, didn't you hear me the first time? What took you so long? I was thirsty." he seethed.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I'll be quicker next time." Tootie said, still looking down.

James looked at her with disgust. "Look at you. What the fuck are you wearing?" he asked her.

23 year old Tootie was a big girl. She was only 5'1 but she had to weigh probably 280 pounds. She was a pretty, dark-skinned woman with lots of everything. Big titties, thick thighs, plenty of belly, and a whole lot of booty. The term SSBBW truly applied to her. She and James had met online one night and he invited her up from Florida by whispering all kinds of sweet things to her. He knew she was a BBW but he didn't really know how big she was until she showed up at the bus station for him to pick her up for their meet.

To say James was disappointed was an understatement. But he didn't let on that day though. Hell, he was too horny to turn her around. Besides, she had spent her money to come see him and he wasn't about to spend money to send her back. So he snuck her back to his place where he had sex with her.

James wasn't into big girls much but he was into pussy. With Tootie, he had sex-on-demand and he made the most out of his situation. But he eventually began to get bored with her. And some of his friends found out about her and started clowning him about her. Nowadays, James simply tolerated the woman. Robert and Tommy saw the woman from time to time and James always treated her like shit. They felt sorry for her.

Tonight she wore some gym shorts and a t-shirt that couldn't help but be tight on her and James didn't approve. He kept wondering why he kept her around. He shook his head. "I was gonna say something about what you got on but fuck it. It dn't matter no way. It's coming off later." he said giving her a look of disappointment.

Tommy shook his head and stifled a laugh. "Nigga you off the chain." he said. "Leave that girl alone."

James looked at Robert and Tommy. "Look at her dogg. She's just a cumbucket. She knew what it was when she got with me. She knows that's all she is." He looked at her. "Don't you, bitch?" he asked her.

"Yes, Daddy." Tootie replied.

"You're a slut aren't you?" James asked her.

"Yes Daddy." Tootie replied again.

"Whose slut are you?" James asked menacingly.

"I'm Daddy's slut." Tootie replied in a small voice.

James smiled. "That's right." he said. "I keep her on her knees when she's not doing shit for me so I can nut down her throat. She got some good asshole, too. I be fucking her all in her fat ass." He looked back at her. "Get my homeboys a beer. Then go back in your room and wait for me." he instructed.

Tootie turned and went to do as she was instructed. Robert shook his head. "Dude, why you treat that girl like that?" he asked.

"What? Trust me, if you had a girl like her, you'd do the same thing. She loves it." James said. Tootie came back over with the two beers and handed them to Robert and Tommy. She then went back into the bedroom. "But on the real." James continued. "I'm bored with her. Time for her ass to kick rocks."

Robert and Tommy laughed. "Nigga, you's a cold mufucka." Robert said. They continued to watch the game.

The next day was Friday and the day went by quickly for Robert. He worked for FedEx in one of their distribution centers and stayed busy. When time came for him to clock out, he wasted no time.

It was cold as hell outside; even colder than yesterday. It was very dreary and overcast and there was a bit of rain out that froze almost immediately. Robert was happy to be off and headed home. He had plenty of food and beer in his fridge. He had no need to be out in this weather.

As he turned down the road near the entrance to the apartment complex, he blinked his eyes as he thought he recognized someone walking. WTF, he thought. That looks like Tootie. He blew his horn at the girl and she came over to his car.

"Tootie???" he asked, not believing his eyes. What the fuck was she doing out here? It was Tootie and she looked miserable. The girl only had on a gray hoodie and sweatpants. She was soaked from the cold rain. and ice. He unlocked his passenger door and she climbed in.

"Thank you." she said softly, shivering.

Robert looked at her like she was crazy. "What are you doing out here? It's cold as fuck." he said.

"James kicked me out." she said softly, almost incoherently.

Robert was aghast. "What do you mean, kicked you out?" he asked.

"He pulled me out of bed this morning and told me to kick rocks." she replied.

Robert's eyes got big. "And you've been out in the rain all day???" he exclaimed.

"Well, I was hanging out in the building entrance for a while then security came around and made me leave since I wasn't a resident and wasn't visiting anyone." she said.

Robert looked at her strangely then started his car. He drove into the complex and parked. He sat in the car for a few minutes, looking at her as if to decide what to do. Finally, he sighed. "Come on." he said and got out of the car. Tootie followed.

They went up to his fourth floor apartment and went in. She stood there in his living room shivering while Robert turned on his heat. He then went into the kitchen and ran some hot water in a coffee mug. He mixed in a spoonful of hot chocolate mix and handed it to her. She hungrily gulped the hot liquid down. She sighed in relief as it warmed her insides.

"Thank you, Robert." she said.

"It's no problem. You don't need to be outside in this weather." he said. He sat down on the couch and she sat beside him. He looked at her. "So he didn't tell you why you had to go?" he asked.

Tootie shook her head. "I really believe he just got tired of me." she said. "He'd leave me home with nothing to do while he went out. I always knew he messed with other girls but I never said anything. He pretty much had me in a no-win situation."

Robert thought about the other night while they watched the basketball game. "Is that why you stayed with him and let him treat you so bad?" he asked.

She nodded. "I mean, where could I go?" she said. "I don't really know anyone around here. My family back home in Florida won't have anything to do with me."

"When was the last time you talked to your family?" Robert asked.

"It has been a while." Tootie admitted. "Like I said, since I took up with James they kinda cut me off. They thought I was crazy for moving all the way up here for some nigga that I didn't even know well." She shrugged her shoulders. "They were right." she concluded.

"You were in love." Robert countered. "People do that kind of thing when they're in love."

Tootie squirmed. "Yeah, love. Such a silly thing right?" she said with a laugh.

Robert smiled. She was pretty when she smiled. She had a round jovial face with full lips. Robert could imagine how they looked wrapped around a dick. James offered once for her to suck his and Tommy's dick one night when they were at his crib. They were all drunk and high but Robert refused. He actually felt sorry for Tootie. Tommy on the other hand, indulged himself with Tootie's oral skills. He later told Robert that her mic skills were off the chain.

He stood up and went into his bathroom. He came out with a robe. "Take those wet clothes off and put this on." he instructed. "I have a bunch of leftovers in my fridge to eat. I don't cook much because it's just me. You're welcome to whatever's in there."

Tootie smiled and went into the kitchen. She went into the fridge and looked around. She then pulled out some cold cuts and cheese. She looked up at Robert. "Would you like for me to make you a sandwich?" she asked.

"No you go ahead. Enjoy." Robert replied.

She ate her sandwich and they sat around talking and watching TV for the next few hours. Then Robert went into his bedroom and came out with a blanket and pillow. He set himself up on the loveseat.

Tootie gave him a worried look. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm cool here on the couch. You can sleep in the bedroom." Robert said, kicking off his sneakers and throwing his feet up on the couch.

"Robert you know that isn't right. I can sleep on the couch. I'm your guest." she protested.

"Exactly. That's why you should sleep in the bedroom." Robert said.

Tottie stopped for a minute. "Well, why don't you sleep in bed with me?" she asked.

Robert squirmed. "Tootie, I don't think that is such a good idea." he said.

"Why not?" she asked.

Robert swallowed. He just shook his head. "It just wouldn't be a good." he repeated.

Tootie smiled. "I'll keep my hands off of you, I promise." she said.

Robert laughed. "It's not your hands I'm worried about." he replied.

Tootie smiled again. "Well, I'm not worried about your hands." she said. "You can put your hands on me if you like."

"Well, I'm gonna stay up for a little while longer. If I decide to, I'll come in there and join you. You can find something to wear in there, too." he said.

"Okay." Tootie said and went into the bedroom. Robert sat there for a long while debating whether or not he should get in bed with her. He had never been with a big girl but he was thinking about it now. He wasn't seeing anyone right now and there was no steady supply of pussy for him. He sighed and mumbled to himself, fuck it. He got up and went into his bedroom.

Tootie had found an oversized t-shirt and some gym shorts that were very tight on her. Her big booty cheeks hung out the bottom of the shorts. Robert gulped and stripped down to his boxers. He climbed in bed with her and laid on his side with his back to her. He tried to close his eyes to sleep but he couldn't.

"Robert?" Tootie called him softly. She realized he was in bed with her.

"Yes, Tootie?" he replied.

"I'm glad you decided to come to bed." she said. "It's your bed, after all."

"Thanks." Robert said and closed his eyes once again.

"Robert?" Tootie called again.

"Yes, Tootie?" he replied.

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" she asked.

Robert's dick woke up instantly. His brain told him different. "Tootie, I don't think that's wise." he said.

"Why not?" she protested. "Please Robert. James never wanted to hold me."

Robert didn't move for a minute. Then he turned over and inched over closer to her. Tootie smiled and snuggled up next to him. Robert smiled nervously. She smelled good. And her body was plush and very soft. He was long and tall, and had been told in the past that he resembled Snoop Dogg. He didn't like that description though. But he had long arms and Tootie fit between them very nicely.

She caressed his chest and smiled. Her body was so very soft and he fought the urge to palm her ass. "Mmmmm..." she moaned. "It feels good to be held." She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Robert found no such comfort. He was fighting a hard-on and was losing badly. Then her hand rubbed down his chest and abs down to his dick and rested squarely on it. His dick jumped and her eyes flew open.

"Oh wow, what was that?" she exclaimed. She looked down at his boxers and saw the thick log inside fighting to escape. "Well, what do we have here?" She pulled his dick out through the fly. Her eyes got big. Robert's head was dizzy as the blood from it rushed straight to his dick. "Oh Robert." she breathed and smiled at him. "I didn't figure you to be attracted to fat girls." she said.

"Uhhhh, I don't know." he stammered.

Tootie looked at his thick, long dick, ready to devour it. She looked at him. "You've been so nice to me, inviting me into your crib and all." she said. "Let me do something good for you."

"You don't have to do that, Tootie." Robert squeaked. He knew that once she had him in her throat he'd lose it.

"No I want to." she said and promptly engulfed his stiff member down to the balls. No gag reflex whatsoever. Robert moaned and his eyes rolled back into his head. Tootie began to intake his shaft up and down, leaving it glistening wet. She didn't have to stroke it with her hands. It was all throat. Robert couldn't last five minutes. He grabbed the sheets as she made his toes curl and he emptied his heavy balls down her throat.

Tootie's eyes got big as she felt her mouth filling with his cum but she swallowed eagerly. She closed her eyes and savored his musky taste. She kept sucking and Robert's dick softened a bit but soon got hard again. Tootie moaned as his dick fattened in her mouth and she sucked faster.

"Oh fuck.." Robert said softly. Tootie sat up and started licking at one of his nipples. Robert moaned louder. He had never had this done to him before.

"James really liked it when I did this to him." she said. "Do you like it?"

Robert nodded and she licked and sucked his nipple again as he eased out of his boxers. She stroked his dick again. Her mouth was wet and sloppy and had his dick covered in her saliva. It made stroking his dick easy and it felt real good. "Damn girl, what else did James make you do?" he asked her.

Tootie stopped licking for a second. "He loved fucking my face. I licked and sucked his balls and ate his ass." she replied.

Robert's face wrinkled up. "You ate his ass? That shit sounds gay as fuck." he said in disgust.

Tootie smiled. "Don't knock it til you try it." she said. "Do you like the way I suck your dick?" Robert nodded eagerly. "I'll suck your balls and lick your ass the same way. You'll love it." she said with a smile.

Robert giggled. "You's a nasty-ass ain't cha?" he said.

Tootie smiled and nodded. "I love pleasing a man. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I don't know how to give pleasure. And I love a man who can appreciate what I can do for him." she said.

Robert started to say that she wasn't fat but it would've been a lie. She definitely was a big girl. But he was definitely attracted to her. He couldn't deny it now. He could look past her big belly and appreciate her huge titties, thick thighs and juicy ass.

She still had on her woefully inadequate t-shirt and shorts on and the front of the t-shirt was wet with her drool. She had this really dreamy look in her eyes as she stared at him and Robert wondered what she was thinking. He gently grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head back down to his chest. She began to lick and suck on his nipple again. He drew in his breath and blew it out. Her lips felt so good. Robert may have looked like Snoop Dogg but he wasn't a skinny nigga. He had a bit of size to him and Tootie hands roamed all over his pectorals and six pack abs. She cradled his balls in her hand and started stroking his dick again. He pushed her head back down to his dick and she started sucking on his dickhead again.

"Hold up." he said suddenly and pushed her head off his dick. He sat up and turned towards her. He got on one knee and grabbed her by the hair. He held her head by the hair and her throat and inserted his dick back in her mouth. Now he could face-fuck her like he wanted. He moaned as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Tootie opened her mouth wide and took all of his dick in without gagging. Her mouth made sloshy noises as his shaft slid in and out of her throat.

He reached down and tried to grab one of her fluffy titties through the t-shirt but her flesh spilled all out of his hands. He pulled her t-shirt up exposing the titty and tweaked the thick dark nipple, making her moan loudly. It was stiff between his fingers. Her areolas were wide and darker than her chocolate skin. He guessed that she had to be at last a G cup. He stopped fondling her titties and smacked her ample ass. Then he withdrew his dick from her mouth again and got off the bed. Tootie watched him expectantly.

"C'mere." he said, taking her hand. Tootie scooted off the bed and Robert made her sit down on the carpet beside the bed with her back to it. He put one foot up on the bed and stood over her face. He pulled back on her hair and she opened her mouth wide. He stuck his dick back in her mouth and began to pound her throat anew.

"Oh fuck, this is good." he moaned as he thrust in and out of her throat. He pulled his dick out and held it up so she could get his balls and she sucked on them. She did one then the other then both at once. Robert's eyes bugged and his knees shook. Tootie spat his balls out and licked at the sensitive area beneath them, getting ever closer to his anus. She wanted to see if he would stop her but he didn't. On the contrary, he turned sideways and pulled her hair to guide her head back behind him. She licked away at his anus and he moaned loudly.

She shifted and spread open his butt cheeks with her hands and licked away savagely. Robert's moaning got louder. She stopped licking. "Why don't you get on the bed?" she asked. Robert looked at her then reluctantly got on his knees on the bed. Tootie smiled and caressed his bottom. She spread it open and went back to tonguing his asshole and sucking his nuts. Her tongue jabbed in and out of his tender hole and he was trembling in delight. She reached underneath and stroked his hard dick as well.

Robert wasn't cool with how much he liked what she was doing so he pushed her head back and turned over on his back. She promptly pushed his legs back and attacked his nuts again, sucking on them furiously. She then stood his dick up and buried it in her throat. She banged her mouth against his pelvis several times before coming up on his dick. It was slick with her saliva and she stroked him again. She eased back down under his balls and began to lick at his ass again.

Now Robert didn't protest. He just threw his head back and enjoyed it. He reached down and grabbed her hair as she licked. Her tongue was deep inside of him. "FUCK that is good, you nasty muthafucka..." he moaned through gritted teeth.

He then pushed her head away and got up off the bed. "Get up there on the bed." he instructed, standing her up. Tootie took off the t-shirt and her shorts and crawled up on the bed. "Oh my..." he moaned softly as she bent over and her grand ass was before him. Her thighs were tremendous but smooth and very soft. Her ass was wide and meath. Robert wrapped his arms around it and kissed each cheek. He then separated them and peeked at the sweet wet treasure between them.

12