Top Cat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is tighter than I expect, so I take some short strokes to lube myself with her wetness before I push all the way in. When I reach bottom, I pause to feel how good it feels deep inside this beautiful woman. Becky runs her tongue over my balls.

I quickly settle into a rhythm of deep slow strokes. Tawnee becomes vocal as my stroking progresses. I work a finger into her ass as I continue to stroke away. She cums quickly and noisily as she has every time before. When I pause, Becky stretches up to suck my nuts into her mouth. I pull out of Tawnee, drop my cock into Becky's mouth for a moment, and then have the ladies swap ends, putting Becky's cunt up in the air for me to service.

I was already slick from Tawnee and it takes no effort to push all the way into Becky. She lets out a small yelp when I hit bottom. I set up the same slow rhythmic fucking I did for Tawnee. Becky takes longer to feel the effect of my pumping but she becomes noisy and bucks against me.

"Oh God, Oh God, don't stop! Keep it up baby. Harder, harder!"

I am willing to comply and after cumming twice today already, I am capable of keeping it up for a while. Her demands turn into unintelligible grunts and cries as I continue to pound into her. She grunts louder and louder. I keep it up until I feel her stiffen under me. Her cunt muscles grip my cock as she plunges over the edge of a blinding orgasm. She bucks several times then collapses on top of Tawnee.

I'm not done yet. I have yet to cum. I pull Tawnee out from under the almost comatose Becky and put her into the doggie position. I finger her cunt to bring out some of the leftover lubrication. I finger her ass with my slick finger and poke it inside to prepare her for me. She looks back at me. She smiles.

'Oh, I think I'm going to like this."

"I know you will. "I answer.

I line up with her ass, push forward against the initial resistance. I slip quickly past the sphincter and wait. I've found that women need a moment to adjust and relax the inner sphincter. Tawnee relaxes quickly and I presses forward again. With a light pop, I am in. I proceed with a series of slow shallow strokes. Slowly I increase the pace and depth. Tawnee pushes back against me, urging me on. Soon I am giving her all I've got and she is begging for more. She practically squeals as I plunge in and out of her.

Her tight ass is having an effect on me. I can feel my own orgasm approaching. A recovered Becky is behind me. She is poking something long and thin at my ass. She scrapes her long nails against my bottom and I feel whatever it is pop inside my ass. That is all I need. I cum hard, blasting my load deep in Tawnee's ass. She cums at the same time and the contractions of her sphincter milk me dry. I collapse on top of Tawnee, but fall to one side so I don't crush her with my weight.

Tawnee squirms so that I wind up on bottom and she nestles comfortably in my arms, her leg is across my thigh. I look up for Becky, but she isn't in sight. She comes back a few seconds later with a washcloth and cleans up my shrinking cock. She leans down and kisses both Tawnee and I on the mouth.

"You two lie there. I'll get dinner going. We're going to need our strength with this fellow around. You will be spending the night. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

I am shaken awake some time later. It is Becky. Tawnee is not lying on me any more.

"Come on. You might want to put something on. I don't mind a naked man at my table, but the soup is hot and may burn sensitive skin if you spill any. We wouldn't want that."

The soup is delicious and filling. The rest of the night and next few days are an erotic wet dream as the ladies alternatively take turns with me, enjoy each other, and gang up on me, but that will have to wait for another tale.

12