TOP COP Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy knew what Alexandra would want her to do and put a hand on each side of Nikki's ass and spread her cheeks exposing her pinkhole. Judy began licking and pushing her tongue against the tight opening feeling the nastiness of what she was doing. She normally would not have done anything without Mistress Alexandra's orders but they had played with Nikki before and she knew what Alexandra would want her to do.

Nikki felt the tongue on her ass, "o gods, Judy fuck my hole you little bitch!" Liza stayed in the chair sipping her wine and watching the action on the carpet in front of her. How could she take money for this! Getting paid to watch three ladies roll on the floor! Who could dream of such a job.

Alexandra felt her toy kneeling between her legs and licking Nikki's ass, she raced faster toward an orgasm. It didn't take long and the three were lying, one on each side of Alexandra kissing and licking her face as they felt the last of the orgasm as it swept over them. Liza handed them a glass of wine and suggested to Nikki that they should probably get back to the apartment.

Getting dressed Nikki made sure to pick-up a card for Liza, in case she needed to visit again on her own. With a round of kisses, Nikki and Liza went out the back door and headed back towards the apartment. "So what did you think of my store?"

"Your store? I thought it was Alexandra's store? Liza said trying to keep her eyes on the road and not look over at Nikki sitting in the passenger seat, still glowing from her orgasm. Yeah it was a purchase for me from Mr. P. It is in my name and I get the profits, by the way don't expect a bill for your purchases they will be written off.

Leaving the packages in the car, Liza took Nikki's hand in the elevator and pulled her into her arms tasting Alexandra's juices still on her lips. Whispering to her, "We have a lot to talk about!"

12