Top Twenty #20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yes, just don't want to give your roommates too much to listen to.".

"Let's fuck missionary, that way you can whisper in my ear what you are thinking." I said, pulling out and helping her flip over and move to the center of the bed.

I climbed on top of her and sunk my dick back in her easily as she spread her legs wide open to accommodate me.

"You are BIG. Not huge, or scary, but nice and big." she said in my ear.

I heard Tom's voice getting louder, "... Damn, i think I left it in there." I heard him say and moments later, he knocked. "Can I get something?" he said from outside the door.

"No. What?" I replied.

"My bag, I think it's in my top drawer."

Of course, they were doing bedtime bong hits and Tim didn't any money till Friday so Tom had to pack the bowls.

"One min." I said scrambling up, fumbling in his top drawer and finding the eighth ounce bag of sticky, green bud. "Got it. Hold on." I got to the door, opened it a crack and handed it to him.

He winked, "Have fun!" he said and I pushed the door closed. It didn't lock, but our household code would keep him from barging in on us.

"That smelled sticky." Cheryl said with a knowing tone."

"It is. You smoke?" I asked.

"Yes. If it's good. One problem... Pot makes me horny." she said smiling.

"More horny than now?" I asked, reinserting my cock into her pussy and grabbing the lube off the nightstand.

"Uh huh... It enhances it when I'm already horny. But if I'm not already horny, if I smoke, I instantly want to fuck. I had a boyfriend..."

"Who got you high, then fucked you." I finished.

"Yes, it was only when I was with him that I'd smoke, then we'd ALWAYS fuck, in his basement usually. Now..."

"You smoke, and you want to get fucked. Good to know."

"So I don't smoke unless I'm with someone I trust, otherwise I'm gonna regret it."

I was still tapping out a steady beat on her pussy, driving my sheathed and lubed cock in and out as she told me about her pot/sex connection.

"So should we get high?" I asked.

"Only if you plan to keep fucking me and don't plan on sleeping much."

"Really? That horny?"

"Uh huh. Really horny, nympho crazy horny. You have enough lube and condoms, but can you keep going till 4 or 5 when I will come down? I won't let you be. There won't be any sleeping." I fucked into her harder, turned on by the thought of fucking this chick all night. I had a game the next day. No sleep would make game-day harder. I thought about it

"I know you want to, you're fucking me even harder than you were twenty seconds ago. I want to go out there and smoke. Then I want to come back here and suck your magnum sized beef stick before you to lube up my tits and fuck them while I push them together for you and tongue the tip of your cock.".

She pulled me down to kiss me then said, "Get me high and then fuck my big, round titties. I'll be as loud and dirty as you want me to be."

Of course I got her high. I didn't get any sleep. She left at 6AM, I slept till 8, lifted weights with my roommates in our living room, then went out and scored a hat-trick in the game. Thanks Cheryl!

12