Topless Cheerleaders, Inc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci arrived for the audition nice and early. The office seemed a little dingy, with only a sign on the door that read "TC Inc" to let her know she was in the right place. Butterflies fluttering in her bare tummy, Traci entered.

There were at least a dozen other girls in the waiting room. Some of them were dressed pretty conservatively, others (to Traci's dismay) wore very revealing outfits that showed off plenty of cleavage. As she entered, everyone glanced at her but no one spoke.

The atmosphere was tense.

Traci filled out a sheet of paper with her details and took a seat. She tried to size up her competition, all those other gorgeous starlets. Traci knew she was cute and had a fabulous rack, but it looked like she would have to do something pretty special to get this job.

The door to the waiting room opened and a beautiful redhead walked in. "Good morning, girls," she greeted them chirpily. "If you'd like to come through to the studio you can show us your stuff."

Traci and the other girls entered into a large room. The redhead directed them to line up at the far end, while she went to the other and had a huddled conversation with a very striking girl with chestnut-colored hair.

Nerves gnawed at Traci's resolve. Standing in a row with her competitors, she adjusted her clothes to make sure they were doing her sexy body justice. She was painfully aware of the blonde standing next to her, wearing a low-cut blouse from which her enormous hooters were threatening to burst free. Traci wished she'd thought to wear something alittle more... daring.

"OK girls!" announced the redhead. "Welcome and thank-you for coming along today. My name is Alison Buffy and this is my associate Nicola Baron. We're looking for some beautiful and sexy girls for our company, and hopefully some of you will fit the bill perfectly."

Nicola steeped forward, and spoke in a husky Australian accent: "I know how nerve wracking this can be. Trust me, I've been to a few auditions in my time. But I really want you to relax and just have fun."

Traci nodded, trying to take her advice. She took a deep breath, pushing out her chest.

"However," Nicola continued, "I should warn you that this job will require nudity on your part. If you don't think you can do that, you're free to leave now."

There was an audible gasp of shock from the assembled auditionees. Traci's heart leapt at the word 'nudity', her pulse racing at the thought of publicly baring all. A ripple of murmuring ran through the girls and a large number of them promptly left, collecting their forms from Alison on the way out.

Traci, however, didn't. She thought about it, she thought how easy it would be to walk out with the others, but something made her stay put. Curiosity perhaps?

Apart from herself there were now only four other girls left. At least now she had better odds, though one of those four was the big-boob blonde.

Alison smiled, surveying the remaining girls. "Well, I'm glad to see some of you stayed. It wouldn't be much of a company without employees!"

Nicola looked through the remaining forms, matching names to faces. "Pepper, do you think can handle a little nudity?"

A tall, slim black girl stepped forward. "S-sure."

"And you, er, Cherry, how about you?"

The blonde standing next to Traci spoke up. "Sure I can!"

"What about you... Suki?"

The fourth girl, a very svelte Asian who looked like a model, replied, "I'll do my best."

"And, um, Traci?"

"Of course," Traci replied. Then she winced, hearing herself. She hoped she sounded like a professional Hollywood starlet who had no problems whatsoever with taking her clothes off, but there was an unmistakable quiver of doubt in her voice.

"Really?" Nicola replied. Maybe she heard it too? "Traci, could you remove your shirt please?"

Traci fought to control the panic that surged through her at that moment. She swallowed. Trying to stop her hands from shaking, she reached for the bottom hem of her t-shirt and slowly began to lift it off. Did Nicola realize she wasn't wearing a bra? More than likely.

All eyes were on her. Cherry. Pepper. Suki. And Traci's two prospective bosses, Alison and Nicola. They were staring, waiting for her to take her top off or burst into tears and run from the room.

Traci was painfully aware of time passing, aware that she had paused with her t-shirt in both hands bunched up just under her tits for too long. She felt resolve slipping through her fingers.

No! She would do this!

Traci steeled herself. She let a broad grin spread across her face. With a single yank she hauled her t-shirt up and over her chest. No going back now. With a single fluid movement she pulled it up and over her head, tossing it to the floor.

Traci now stood proudly topless, posing with her hands on her hips, pushing out her boobs for everyone to see. Her smile was now a grin of victory.

Nicola certainly looked pleased. "Excellent! And might I add how gorgeous you look."

Traci blushed. "Wow, thanks."

"I think," announced Alison, "that Traci shouldn't be the only one topless here. Girls, would you mind?"

Now it was their turn. Cherry popped off her halter-top to reveal a spectacularly large pair of snow-white boobs. Pepper, visibly nervous but unwilling to back out now, slipped off her shirt and exposed perky, cone-shaped tits barely concealed in a lacey white bra. She fumbled with it for a moment before it too fell to the floor, leaving the blushing girl topless. Suki slithered out of the dress she was wearing and let it fall to her feet, standing before them wearing nothing but a black thong.

Now that she wasn't the only one topless, Traci felt exhilarated. It was good to be naked!

Alison and Nicola whispered briefly to each other. Then Alison disappeared out the side door as Nicola addressed the auditionees. "Congratulations, you've all passed with flying colors. You're all hired."

"All of us?" Traci asked.

Nicola nodded. "You've proved you've got what it takes to be a topless cheerleader. There's lots more work to be done before we're ready to go public, but I'm sure you four gorgeous girls will be a big success in Hollywood."

A wave of relief broke across the four girls. They sighed, laughed and giggled in mutual delight to being hired.

"But what," asked Pepper "is the job? We know it's something called 'corporate entertainment' and has something to do with us being naked."

There came a slight tapping from the door Alison had exited out of. "Girls," said Nicola, "this is what will be required of you. Welcome to the newest, hottest form of party entertainment. Welcome to... Topless Cheerleaders Inc."

She whipped open the door and in sauntered Alison, dressed in a very revealing costume. Traci couldn't believe her eyes, it was nothing like the cheerleader outfit she'd worn in high school. The accessories seemed normal enough- ten-gallon hat, sneakers, red & white pom-poms, but there was nothing standard about these clothes. The gorgeous redhead's pussy was covered by nothing more than a scanty slip of red material. The top half of the costume was just a sequined vest, open to reveal her tits- hence, Traci realized, topless cheerleaders.

"This," purred Alison as she modeled the outfit, "is the standard uniform of the topless cheerleaders. We're girls for hire at any event where the host really wants to throw a party that won't be forgotten any time soon. We're waitresses, dancers, hostesses, companions... we serve the boys with a smile and provide them with anything their hearts desire."

"Anything?" Traci asked with trepidation, visions of utter debauchery flickering before her eyes.

"Anything," Alison replied with a naughty glint in her eye. "But trust me, the money'll flow in and you'll have a blast doing it."

Nicola approached the horny foursome with a fistful of contracts. "Can we count on you?"

Cherry gave a breezy laugh. "Sure! I've got a great pair of tits, why not get paid to show them off!" She scribbled her signature on a contract.

Suki shrugged. "I've been doing odd modeling jobs for a while now, and this doesn't actually sound all that different to what I've done before. I'll sign up too."

Traci and Pepper exchanged nervous glances. Obviously, they were the ones with the most reservations about shaking their bare boobs in front of a crowd of men.

"Please?" Nicola looked to them imploringly. "You're both absolutely stunning, you'd made great members of the team. You're not going to deny the world these beauties are you?" Nicola pointed to their breasts.

Traci and Pepper broke into grins. "I guess not!" said Traci, signed up too.

"Yeah," agreed Pepper, "I do have great tits." With that, she added her signature.

And so, Topless Cheerleaders Inc was formed. But the semi-naked Alison knew that unless they could secure more capital the company was doomed. They had to put on the best show ever for the investors Nicola had lined up. And to do that, they had to whip the girls into shape in less than two days.

****

It fell to Nicola to train up the bevy of bare-breasted beauties for their debut as topless cheerleaders on Friday night. Over the course of the instruction period the girls got to know each other very well.

Traci was the starry-eyed Midwesterner who had dreams of making it big in Hollywood, and after meeting Nicola, decided she'd do anything to find success.

Cherry was another budding starlet. Originally from Texas, she'd come to Hollywood after winning first prize in a Spring Break wet t-shirt contest. She was the most outrageous of the quartet- the giggling bimbo would often find herself in situations where she was surrounded by men and her massive tits hanging out of the front of her blouse.

Pepper was the only native Californian, and by far the shiest. But she too had big dreams. The wide-eyed beauty was just learning the fine art of striptease, but once talked out of her clothes the site of her bare, shimmering, coffee-colored skin was well worth the wait.

Suki was a professional model who was getting a little bored with the sort of work she'd been doing. She'd pretty much done it all- posed nude, topless waitressing, even some stripping in the clubs. Topless cheerleading sounded like a bit of a giggle.

Nicola taught them everything they needed to know. The basics was stripping, how to take off your clothes in a way guaranteed to drive a male audience wild. There was also lap dancing, the girls eagerly learning how to grind their bare asses into a guy's bulging crotch. But Nicola also passed onto them all the tips and tricks she had learnt: How to lean over just right so he can look down your top. How to present your backside so he can show his appreciation with an affectionate pat. How to walk with a wiggle that left him with his tongue hanging out.

Traci, Cherry, Pepper and Suki took to this unusual education with varying degrees of ability. Cherry was a natural, but her natural bimbosity had a tendency to render her a little clumsy, which could in itself be endearing. On several occasions she'd drop the tray she was carrying, spilling drinks over her boobs. Pepper had difficulty overcoming her timidity, but once cajoled out of her clothes she was a very accomplished dancer. Nicola noted with considerable satisfaction the undulation of her nude, lithe form.

And Traci was learning how much she enjoyed exhibitionism. She enjoyed the feeling of power and sexuality that surged through her buxom little body as she danced on naked stage, and couldn't wait for the opportunity to show her stuff in front of a real audience.

Finally, the girls were ready for their costume fitting. At an upmarket West Hollywood fashion house they lounged around in various states of undress as their cheerleading outfits were prepared for them.

"You'll find this a great way to get into movies," said Nicola. She was eying up Traci, who stood in the middle of the room buck-naked trying on her little red vest. "Hollywood producers are always throwing wild parties, and they'll be real interested in hiring the topless cheerleaders. Trust me, when you've sat on a guy's lap and let him lick ice cream off your boobs he doesn't forget you in a hurry."

Traci laughed, her tits quivering with mirth. "I can see I'm going to get plenty of exposure running around dressed liked this!" She tugged on the lapels of her vest, which did little to cover her breasts.

"Don't you mean," announced Suki, as she emerged from the changing room decked out in her costume, "undressed like this?" She did a twirl.

Alison entered, looking very excited. "Everything's all set for tonight! I booked a venue for the presentation."

Cherry squealed with delight, jumping up and down (a sight to behold as her boobs bounced vigorously).

"I know we've all been looking forward to this," Alison cautioned, "but this is crunch time. We really need to put on a good show for the investors. If they don't like what they see the company will be in deep debt."

That was a sobering thought, but one Nicola did her best to dismiss. She jumped up and threw her arms around Alison and Traci hugging them close.

"What's not to like? Five fantastic half-naked babes, showin' some tits n ass, pampering their every whim. By the end of tonight, they're going to be throwing fistfuls of cash at you girls."

Alison smiled, looking into her friend's deep blue eyes. "Thanks, Knickers," she murmured. "You've been really wonderful, taking time out of your own work to help get Topless Cheerleaders Inc off the ground. I don't know how to thank-you."

Nicola opened her mouth to reply when Alison suddenly leaned forward and passionately kissed her on the mouth. The Aussie starlet was stunned for a moment as Alison's tongue slithered delightfully across her own in a more than friendly gesture. And then she broke the kiss, pulling away from the disappointed Nicola with a naughty smirk.

"My pleasure," Nicola replied, for once a little flustered. "Anyway, this is as fun a sexcapade as any I usually have."

There was a very definite buzz of anticipation as the girls left to get ready for the big show.

****

Mr. Winterbourne's limo pulled up to the club. Unusual for a Friday night it was closed and empty, a sign on the door read "Closed for private party".

The old banker's face twisted into a gleeful grin. It was his private party!

He stepped out and strode imperiously through the front door. The delicious Nicola was there, waiting for him dressed in a very sexy little black cocktail dress. His lustful gaze skittered from the pair of spaghetti straps over her deeply tanned shoulders, skimming down her luscious body to the hemline that lay high on Nicola's naked thighs. She wrapped her arms around his waist and welcomed him with a deep mouth-probing kiss.

"Hello Mr. Winterbourne," she greeted him in her purring accent. "I'm glad you could be here for our little business presentation."

His cock twitched, enjoying the feeling of being held close by this gorgeous model. "Sweetheart, wild horses couldn't stop me."

She laughed, absently rubbing her leg against his crotch. "Oh Mr. Winterbourne. I think we should get some liquor into you first."

"Bourbon, on the rocks," he ordered. Nicola disengaged her body from his and with sashayed across to the bar. Mr. Winterbourne stared wistfully after her ass before taking a seat.

Everyone was here already, the old gang. There was Toby Franks, who ran a successful software consultancy company. Stephen Matthews, partner in a big publishing firm. Jake Tiller, the sports agent. Robert Huntington, who despite being manager of a rival bank, was a longtime friend of Mr. Winterbourne. And there was the new boy, Brian Thompson ('boy' being the operative term, at 49 he was the youngest of the group). Thompson hadn't been a member of the partnership who had 'invested' in Nicola and her career last year and had been brought in by Huntington as a prospective backer in this new venture.

As Mr. Winterbourne took his seat, the others were raucously regaling a wide-eyed Thompson with tales of the good old days.

"...so I walk into the suite and what do I see? Nicola, bare-assed nekkid and down on all fours, with this little Japanese fella, 5 foot nuttin', ridin' on her back. Needless to say, we won that contract."

Franks chortled as he told his story. Nicola arrived with Mr. Winterbourne's drink.

"I think my ears are burning," she said with a playful wink. Thompson gaped, stunned to see Franks' incredible tale backed up by the girl herself.

"Here you go, Mr. Winterbourne," said Nicola, as she bent over and placed his drink in front of him. As she did so, her little black dress hung open. The assembled gentlemen all took the opportunity to leer shamelessly at the starlet.

Nicola deliberately loitered in the bent over position as she cleared away the empty glasses, giving the old boys a damn good show. Finally she straightened up, and Mr. Winterbourne thanked her by patting her on the bottom.

"If you're all comfortable, we'll get this demo up and running," she announced. This was greeted by a murmur of excitement from the assembled investors, who were eager to get a glimpse at the bevy of beauties Nicola had assembled for their delectation.

The house lights dropped and Nicola made her way up onto the stage. The club was now in virtual darkness, except for the spotlight that illuminated the gorgeous starlet. Standing before a microphone, Nicola began her sales pitch.

"Gentlemen, my name is Nicola Baron, and I'd like to begin tonight's proceedings by thanking you all for taking the time to watch this presentation."

Of course, they already knew her (intimately...), but nevertheless Nicola was determined to do this properly.

"Last year, most of you had the kindness to invest in me, providing me with income while I got my career off the ground. And in return, I provided a certain... service for you."

A ripple of laughter ran through the assembled businessmen.

"I'm sure many of you miss those days. Having a beautiful young woman just a phonecall away, ready and willing to fulfill your every fantasy. Not only that, but having a skilled hostess available for any special entertainments, such as pampering those VIP clients."

A collective sigh rang out. They missed Nicola and she knew it.

"Well, I'm here to introduce you all to an exciting new enterprise in corporate entertainment. For a modest outlay of capital investment you can buy yourselves a slice of this company, not to mention its gorgeous young employees.

"Gentlemen, I give you... Topless Cheerleaders, Inc!"

****

Backstage, the girls were gearing up for their big moment. Everyone was decked on their brand-new Topless Cheerleader costumes, and an adorable little squad they made.

"Oooh, that tickles," giggled Traci.

"Hold still," said Alison. "And lean back more." Poking her tongue out between her teeth in an expression of intense concentration, the sexy redhead was busy applying lipstick to Traci's nipples.

"There," she exclaimed, finished. Traci pulled open her scanty vest to check out the effect. Her nipples and aureoles shone bright pink. She had to admit, it looked very cute.

"Well girls," said Alison. "This is it. Make or break time for the Topless Cheerleaders."

The tension spiked up a notch. From the other side of the curtain they could hear Nicola running through her spiel. The girls exchanged nervous glances.

"Are we ready?" Alison asked, a serious look on her face. They could all see the anticipation in her eyes, the burning ambition to make this happen and to successfully launch her own company.

"Let's do," said Pepper firmly. They all turned to look at her in surprise. The beautiful black girl shrugged. "I'm pretty much naked now as it is," she said, gesturing at the skimpy cheerleader outfit that left her boobs bare poking out before her, "I might as well get out there and put on a show."