Topless Jen Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen goes topless to the beach for the first time.
17.1k words
4.21
128.6k
53

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: First Time Topless

Jen wakes up; she rubs her eyes as she sits up and looks down at her naked body. Her pale white breasts and shaved pussy stand out in stark contrast to her slender tanned body. Jen doesn't take long to get out of bed as she doesn't have any covers on. She feels so good being naked at home, especially when sleeping. Jen hears her phone ring and goes to pick it up. Crystal, her best friend is on the other end.

"Hey girl, what have you got planned today?"

"Nothing really, just going to relax here at home. I don't have to work for a few days"

Crystal is not impressed and is not about to let her best friend just lay around all day, especially since she has something better in mind.

"How about we go down to the beach and get some sun?"

"Sure, I've got this new blue string bikini I want to try out."

"Great, I'm going to wear my white bikini with the thong bottoms"

Jen had often thought of wearing a thong on a public beach but fears people seeing her ass and pussy so she chooses a full string bikini instead.

"That will look great on you Crystal."

"You should try it sometime girl."

"Maybe sometime, I'm going stick with these ones for now"

"Oh okay your loss. See you in a bit." Crystal hangs up the phone.

Jen has a smile on her face as she walks to her dresser. She opens the dresser and inside is lots of different brightly colored clothes. Most of them are bikinis because since she lives near a beach town whenever she's not going to work or someplace formal she wears one of her favorite bikinis.

She pulls her blue bikini out and holds it up to her naked body in the mirror. Since she is always active Jen has a slim figure. Jen takes the bottoms and sticks her feet inside as she slides them up her slender legs. She pulls them up to her waist over her pussy and makes sure they are straight. Jen doesn't want to accidentally flash her pussy at anyone. Her bikini bottoms are so small they barely cover her pussy in the front and in the back cover just her ass leaving her entire legs bare. Jen models them topless in the mirror looking at her slender body.

She notices her small white breasts with her soft pink nipples that stand out from her tanned torso. Jen would prefer to just forego the bikini top and go topless so she could rid herself of her tan lines at least on her breasts but being new to this town since she moved out of her parent's home at 18 she doesn't want to take any chances of being arrested for indecent exposure.

So Jen reluctantly takes her bikini top and slides the cups in place over her breasts which barely cover her areolas and nipples and ties the strings behind her back and neck. It's a smaller bikini than she wore when living with her parents but now that she is on her own she loves it because she can show more with it and that's why it's her favorite bikini. This means of course much of her boobs on the sides are still white but she hopes to change that soon.

Jen knows Crystal will be there soon to pick her up and take them to the beach so she muddles around trying to decide what else to wear. Since Jen and Crystal will probably spend most of the day at the beach and not do anything else she decides not to wear a shirt over her bikini and just wear the top. She does decide to wear some jean shorts over her bottoms on the ride to the beach though not wanting to take any chances with the bottom half. Jen likes these jeans because they are so small and barely cover her ass in the back and her crotch in the front leaving almost all of her legs bare.

Before leaving Jen decides whether she should wear any shoes or not but knowing she won't be wearing them very much anyways she just decides to go barefoot. Jen loves to go barefoot because she hates shoes and only wears them to work She only has one pair for work and the rest are just flip flops or sandals.

Soon Crystal arrives at the door and knocks on it. Jen grabs her small purse. She answers the door and opens it. On the other side Crystal stands there in her white thong bikini. Jen is amazed.

"Wow Crystal, that's all you wore here?"

Crystal gives her a funny look "Sure why not? We're just going to the beach."

"Well I don't want to push my luck until I'm sure about things around here but people seem pretty liberal."

Crystal just shrugs her shoulders "Yeah pretty awesome isn't it? You could probably just skip wearing the shorts and just wear the bikini. I'm wearing my thong."

"That's okay, not this time I would rather have something to put on in case I lose my bottoms. You know how I feel about my pussy being exposed in public."

"Whatever floats your boat girl you ready to roll?"

"Yes, let's go"

Jen closes her door and follows Crystal downstairs to her car. Jen loves the feeling of the carpet against her bare feet. She feels so excited knowing that she is going outside finally just wearing her bikini and her favorite shorts and nothing else.

When they get outside Jen is amazed at the sight of Crystal's car.

"When did you get this?"

"I got this last year when I moved here. My parents wanted to get rid of it since they have this new SUV now."

"That's cool. Must be fun to ride around and feel the warm air and the sun on your body."

"It sure does. A lot of the time I like to go to the beach or out shopping in it." The two bikini clad girls hop into Crystal's blue convertible.

Soon Crystal and Jen are off driving along the road towards the beach. The warm air whooshing past them as Crystal drives the car fast down the street. Jen loves the feeling of the wind against her body and feels it tug against the straps of her bikini top. She has to grab it to hold it in place so it doesn't come loose and blow away. Part of her wishes her top would come off so she could have an excuse to go topless but she is still nervous about getting in trouble with the cops.

Crystal's bikini is fuller on top so she doesn't have as much trouble keeping it on as she concentrates on driving. Jen feels a bit jealous but likes the freedom her bikini offers even though she has to constantly adjust it to keep her firm white tits from popping out. Crystal sees Jen trying to adjust her bikini and attempts to get her mind on something else.

"So Jen meet any cute guys here yet?"

"No, not yet I haven't been here long enough to meet any."

"We will have to do something about that. Maybe you will run into some at the beach. Should be some real studs there"

Jen shrugs her shoulders and catches her bikini just as one of her perky nipples pops out. She quickly covers it.

"Maybe, all I really want to do is relax and enjoy the beach."

"Don't worry; we will have a good time there together. I promise." Crystal grabs Jen's hand before she can touch her bikini top again.

"You really should just leave your top alone, it's not like your boobs are going to pop out suddenly and even if they do, who cares, just go with it."

"I will I just don't want to get in any trouble with the law." Jen winks her big blue eyes.

"Don't worry about them. Not enough of them at this beach anyways and in any case will keep an eye out for you. We're almost there."

Crystal pulls off the road and into a small parking lot. There are only a few cars in it and not any people. Jen breathes in the cool ocean breeze as Crystal turns off the convertible and opens the door.

"Now that we're here do you want to leave your shorts in the car?"

Jen knows she wants to wear as little as possible but is still nervous about having so little covering her bottoms.

She sees Crystal get impatient and decides "what the hell" and promptly drops her shorts. Jen steps out of them and leaves them in the trunk of the car. Now there's no turning back as Crystal locks it.

"There, feel better now? Nothing to worry about the trunk will be locked so nobody will steal your shorts."

They both grab their purses and some towels as they walk down the stairs to the beach. When they reach the beach the two see lots of people laying out in the sun and splashing around in the water. Most are wearing bikinis and in the guys case just Speedos. A lot of the women have thongs on but none are topless yet.

"See, all these girls are wearing thongs. You could have done it too."

Seeing all the thongers makes Jen feel a little better. She is still glad at least "this" time that she has her full bikini bottoms on, even if they are just strings with a couple of small patches on them. Jen wishes there were some topless women here. Crystal and Jen lay out their towels and sit down on them.

Crystal sticks her head back and smiles. Jen decides to lie down on her stomach to start getting a tan. Crystal watches Jen lay there.

"Are you eager to get your tan today?'

"Yeah I want to be able to keep this golden brown tan of mine."

"I'm surprised you have one."

"I still go to the beach in my bikini a few times and I like to sun out by the pool at my apartment a lot."

"Bet you are glad to realize that you can wear that skimpy bikini all the time now that you live on your own."

"It does feel good to be out on my own so now I can just wear the bikini top wherever I please."

"You look better in the bikini."

"I feel much better. I prefer wearing a bikini top during the summer when it's hot out. I would go topless more places if I thought I could."

"That would be a sight to see for sure. I don't think I could do that. I'm more of a thonger myself."

"Oh well maybe someday"

"Why not right now? We're on the beach and nobody is around. Just untie your top and lay there. You've done that before."

Jen looks around and doesn't see too many people. So she reaches behind her and unties the strings on her back and her neck and lets them fall to her sides. Her back bare and tan except for the thin lines where her bikini strings covered. Crystal looks over at Jen with her bare torso. She notices the thin lines on Jen's back.

"Did you get much time out in the sun without a top? Need to do something about those tan lines."

"I haven't really got around to tanning outside without a top yet. I'm still getting used to being in my bikini most of the time."

Jen lifts her body up off the towel slightly to let her small firm breasts hang from her body with her soft pink nipples poking out at the end.

"Looks like you're getting into the swing of things with going topless"

"Yeah it feels good to finally be without the top even if it's just to lay here and tan."

Jen pulls the bikini top from under her and sets it next to herself. Crystal looks impressed with how Jen is so casual about going topless when before she never wore anything less than a bikini outside. It took her quite a while just to get up the guts to wear thongs in public. She decides to up the ante a bit.

"Hey Jen, want to go for a swim?"

"Yeah sure, ill grab my top." Jen turns to her side and covers her small titties with her arm as she reaches for her bikini top.

Crystal decides this isn't the reaction she was hoping for and tries to say something before Jen loses her stride.

"Don't bother, just go topless. It's only a quick dip."

Jen feels nervous. She knows this is the response she wanted to have someone actually urge her to go topless but she wonders how people will react to her going topless in public.

Before she changes her mind Jen stands up and thrusts her breasts out proudly with her pointy nipples sticking straight out. Jen tries not to think of the people around her as she walks towards the sea. Crystal smiles as they walk calmly down to the ocean. One of them in a white bikini with a thong and one of them topless with only a small blue bikini bottom on. Jen fights the urge to put her hands over her breasts to cover her perky pink nipples but keeps them at her sides. She doesn't want to show any fear.

They finally reach the water and Jen quickly jumps in until her breasts are below the water. Crystal jumps in with her and splashes around in the water. While they're splashing around Crystal almost gets knocked over by a wave. When she gets up she has to readjust her bikini top so her breasts don't pop out. Even though Crystal has a fuller bikini top she also has slightly bigger breasts than Jen so she has more trouble keeping them in because they bounce around a lot while Jen's breasts are smaller and more firm. Jen laughs at Crystal as she tries to keep them covered.

"Why don't you just remove the top and go bare like me?"

"Oh no, I'm not brave that way like you are, the most I can do is wear a thong but topless is too much for me. This bikini top is daring as it is."

"You're the one who encouraged me to bare all here and now I'm topless with my tits hanging out and my full perky nipples for all to see." Jen pulls her slender body above the water so her pale white breasts are exposed.

"That's because I knew you'd love it. You have the body for it and wouldn't mind not wearing a top here."

Jen puts her hands on her sides as she stands there teasing Crystal with her ample breasts almost in her face. While she is doing this Jen doesn't notice this huge wave hit both of them and knock them down. Crystal catches herself but Jen being smaller and more petite gets slammed by the wave and falls in the water. She gets up and tries to get the hair out of her face and the water from her eyes. Jen takes Crystal's hand as she stumbles and tries to catch her balance.

"Are you alright?" Jen sees Crystal standing there looking at her with a shocked expression in her eyes. Jen can't understand why she's looking at her that way.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jen crosses her arms in front under her breasts leaving them bare.

"Jen I don't know how to tell you this girl but......you're naked."

"What?"

Jen gazes down and realizes that Crystal is right. Her entire body is bare down to her feet. Jen's shaved pussy is exposed for all to see and her bikini bottoms are at her feet.

"Oh my God!" Jen immediately takes a hand and puts it on her pussy covering her little pink clit with her hand still leaving her untanned boobs completely exposed.

"Girl you should pull your bottoms up before the next wave hits or you'll lose them."

"Right......"

Jen thinks about how she is going to do this without giving everyone a show. Of course she has already done that since she's been standing here for the past few seconds with her pale white titties and completely shaved pussy totally exposed for anyone to see. Jen knows she doesn't have all day as the next wave approaches and it's a big one that will probably make her lose her bottoms completely. Jen would be totally naked then, something which she just cannot handle. So scared she moves her shaking hand from her clit and reaches down to grab her bottoms.

Her bikini bottoms are wet and soggy so it takes some effort to pull them up. Jen tugs on them as she tries to get them up her legs. Her pussy is totally exposed for anyone to see as she gets her bikini over her knees and tries to pull it up to her crotch. Finally she gets her bikini up and over her hips and gets her pussy and her ass covered. Some of her crotch in the front is still exposed but her clit is still covered so she doesn't worry about the rest of her white areas being shown and of course since she doesn't have her bikini top her breasts remain uncovered.

Jen immediately puts her hand on her chest to contain her beating heart as she tries to calm down from her first nude exposure in public. Just after she got her bottoms safely up the next wave hits, luckily its smaller than the last one and only shakes her up a bit but she still grabs her bottoms with her other hand to make sure they stay up. Crystal doesn't even blink during that wave.

Jen looks at Crystal with her hand still over her chest. "I think that's enough fun in the water for one day." Crystal agrees, not wanting to shock her friend with another ordeal of that nature.....at least for now.

With luck nobody saw her little nude moment and Jen walks back with Crystal to their towel. Jen looks around nervously, being aware more now how exposed she really is and how vulnerable. Jen is happy to be topless but at the same time knows how close to being completely naked she is. Secretly it was a thrill for her flashing her white pussy with her pink clit exposed like that but on the outside she is trembling because those are her most intimate parts and she is just not ready to take that leap yet.

Safely at their towel, Jen sits down and pulls her knees up to her breasts as she wraps her arms around them.

"That was the most embarrassing experience ever."

"Yeah that was pretty intense for me too. I mean I just looked over at you and saw that everything was out there clear as day and you could easily tell your breasts and pussy from everything else since they are still so white."

"I really need to spend more time topless getting rid of my tan lines."

"I think we can take care of that."

"How?"

"To start off I think we should put your bikini top in the car so you can spend the day topless and not get tempted to put it on." Crystal takes Jen's bikini top and folds it up.

Jen looks at her nervously as she takes away her only other piece of clothing she has besides her shorts which are in the car. She knows that Crystal is trying to push her limits and that once she puts the top away Jen will be committed and won't be able to cover her breasts for the rest of the day.

"I really do want to go topless and it's something I have been waiting for a long time to do its just this is a big step for me."

"Don't worry, going topless is perfectly legal here, I checked and lots of girls do it. I haven't seen any yet today but I'm sure more will come in the next few days."

Jen just shrugs her shoulders and lies down on the towel on her back as she sticks her breasts out and her now hard nipples point straight up. "I'm going to get some rays and rest a bit here."

"That's okay, I'm going to go to the car and put this away and then we can get a bite to eat." Crystal walks off with Jen's top.

Jen cringes a bit as she doesn't even know what Crystal means by that but she puts it out of her mind as she gets some sleep.

Soon Jen wakes up and she turns her head just as this hot guy in a pair of blue swim trunks walks over and smiles as he looks at her topless body. Jen resists the urge to cover her breasts as she gets up just as the guy stops in front of her.

"Hi there, are you here for some sun and a nice tan?"

"Yeah, I'm here with my friend Crystal and we came to enjoy a day at the beach."

"That's cool, I came with some other guys we were doing some surfing and we saw you and your friend in the water earlier."

"OMG!!! You didn't see me naked did you?"

"Naked? No it looked like you were wearing a white bikini then..."

"You mean you were actually naked on the beach?"

"Yeah we got hit by a wave and my bottoms fell down."

"That's got to be freaky. Good thing you got them back up before the next wave hit."

"Totally, I couldn't imagine losing my bikini and being bottomless with my pussy exposed."

"I understand. Don't worry I wasn't close enough to see any details like that. What happened to your top? Did you lose it?"

"No, I took it off so I could tan. I walked with my friend down to the water so we could enjoy the waves."

"You're very brave to do that. I don't know many girls who would leave their towels topless and go down to the water."

"I'm a bit adventurous that way."

"Cool, my name is Dan by the way."

"My name is Jen, nice to meet you Dan."

"Likewise here's my number in case you'd like to chat later. I have to get back to my pals just thought I'd come over and say hi. They're going to be so thrilled when I tell them I got to talk to a topless girl. Love you, see you later."