Topless Jen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, Well I guess since it happened in the arcade and nobody got offended you just get off with a warning. You and your friend can go inside and get cleaned up. We'll wait out here." The officer said as he stood aside so Jen could walk in. Crystal went in behind her.

Jen scurried over to the sink and got her hands wet with some soap and lathered up her pussy to wash it off. She stroked her pussy and rubbed the soap all over her clit and her naked mound covering it with soap bubbles. Finally after she scrubbed it off good she got some paper towels and wiped it dry. When she was done, Jen quickly ran into the bathroom stall to use the toilet and relieve her. Then she hurried to the sink to wash her hands while Crystal held her shorts and then when Jen dried her hands she quickly ran and got her shorts and pulled them up so she could finally cover her pussy. When they got done the two ladies walked back outside.

Once outside the two ladies found the officers who had escorted them here were still there and were waiting for them. "Are you okay now miss?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Jen tells them as she pulls up her shorts so they rest on her hips. The other officer looks over Jen and Crystal.

"Where is your top?" The officer stares at Jen.

Jen just stands there with her hands on her hips. "I don't have a top." Jen tells them.

"Why not? Did you lose it?" He looks her over but cannot find a shirt or top anywhere on her person.

"No"

"Was it taken from you?" The officer gives a nasty look to Crystal but she just shrugs her shoulders.

"No."

"What happened to it then?"

"I didn't bring a top with me." Jen raises her arms and lets the officers see that she has no top whatsoever on her.

"Why didn't you bring one?"

"I like going topless and since this place is near the beach I thought I would come here with my friend and spend the day going on rides and having fun bare breasted. Do I need a top or do I have to leave?"

"No you don't need a top and you can stay here with your friend. However please keep your shorts on. "

"Thank you, we'll keep that in mind. I think enough people have seen my pussy for one day." Jen pulls on her shorts so they rest on her hips.

"Have a nice day." The two officers walked away.

"Wow that was fucking close. I think next time I'm just going to put the shorts on before leaving the arcade cum or not." Jen wraps her arms around her chest and looks behind her to make sure the officers walked away.

"That was totally awesome though, I never thought I'd see you naked in an arcade." Crystal smiles at her and looks at Jen's shorts.

"Yeah it was pretty cool although I think for the rest of the day I'm just going to stick with having my boobies out, thanks." Jen drops her arms and her round boobs pop back into view again.

"That's totally fine with me." Crystal straightens her top over her ample breasts.

"So, hot stuff, what do you want to do now?" Crystal asks Jen as she straightens her shorts.

"It doesn't matter now that I'm dressed." Jen puts her hands on her hips proudly displaying her breasts.

"Hey, let's go do that dunk tank thing." Crystal points to a big blue attraction off in the distance. "Are you going to do it in your shorts? They'll get soaked."

"It's not like I've got a choice since I'm not wearing any underwear and I have nothing to change into. Besides it'll feel good on a day like this and I have the rest of the day for them to dry off. "

"Your pussy is sure going to feel it since you don't have any panties on." Crystal points to Jen's skimpy shorts.

That's one reason I want to do it. Just because I don't like anyone seeing my pussy doesn't mean I don't like getting it excited once in a while." Jen strokes her clit through her shorts.

"Gee I thought you already did that!"

"Oh yeah, he he!" Jen looks around to make sure no one could see her pleasing herself.

The two ladies walk over to the dunk tank. On the top there was a guy sitting on a chair in his swim trunks above a big tank of water. The people walking by were given small red balls to try and hit the target above him. One girl threw the ball and missed the target. The guy sighed in relief. The next girl to try threw the ball really hard dead center at the target. The red ball hit the target and the guy fell out of the chair and right into the water. The girl started clapping madly and jumping around hysterically. The guy jumped up out of the water totally soaked and he looked down at his swim trunks. They were hanging at his hips precariously above his large dick with his pubic hair on display. His huge member now even bigger with him being turned on falling into the water was the only thing holding his shorts up and preventing his genitals from popping out and him being stark naked in front of everyone. The girl that dunked him was jumping up and down wildly and shouting. The guy operating the dunk tank gestured her over to give her a prize. She ran up to him to get her prize.

She grabbed a big blue teddy bear and ran off happily to her friends. Jen got excited just thinking what it would be like to fall into that tank and have that cold water hit her pussy through her shorts. She could already feel wet down there just thinking about it. She slid her hand through the waist of her shorts and stroked her now wet pussy and moaned slightly as she felt how wet her clit was. Jen hurried up to the tank, her small breasts bouncing slightly as she went. She looked over and saw the shirtless guy get out of the tank and she saw how close he was to being naked. His shorts were hanging below his waist and in the back his ass was partially on display. The guy reached for his shorts and pulled them up only to have them cover his pubic hair and most of his ass but not much else. The guy walked past Jen and looked at her naked tits.

The guy's already raging hard on got even harder and pulled his shorts down even more threatening to have them drop all the way and leave him naked with his huge dick hanging out. That's was the only thing that stopped him from a full frontal exposure. Jen smiled at him as she thought about having that massive dick inside her pussy, she wasn't even sure it would fit but just loved the idea of having sex with him. Jen's bare nipples got very hard and erect and they stood out from her white breasts. The guy smiled even more when he saw this and it made Jen blush. Jen wanted him so bad but she decided she just wanted to have a good time right now; she could ride a massive cock like that later. Jen walked up to the dunk tank operator. He looked at her and noticed her bare white breasts and the growing wet spot on her shorts.

"Damn girl! You don't even need to get dunked in the tank, you already lost your top and your shorts are wet."

"I didn't lose my top, I don't have one with me to lose and my shorts are wet because I'm so eager to get dunked and feel that cold water." Jen reaches down to touch the wet spot between her legs.

"I like your spunk girl, ready to get that hot body of yours soaked?"

"Hell yes!" Jen raises her arms straight up and thrusts out her breasts leaving them completely on display for the guy mere inches from his face.

"Get up on the chair girl; let's see which one of these people can drop you."

Jen climbs up and gets on the chair as the guy watches her slender body as she moves into position. He can't wait to see those bare tits of her totally wet and especially can't wait to see what happens to those shorts of hers which are already hanging loose over her prominent hip bones.

She sits down and faces the crowd, her bare breasts and hard pink nipples on display for everyone. Jen sees Crystal standing over to the side as a couple of girls walk up and take a ball. They each take turns trying to hit the target, one misses completely and the other hits Jen square in the middle of one of her small breasts right on her nipple.

"Ow, that smarted."

"Ooops! Sorry girl!" The girl who hit her said to Jen.

"It's ok just be careful next time and try to hit the target." Jen points to the bull's eye above her head.

Her friend in the blue bikini not to be outdone by her friend's titillating luck takes the red ball and throws it as hard as she can straight at the target. Her aim is true and she hits the target right on the bull's eye. Jen feels the chair fall out from under her and she falls straight into the water with a huge splash.

Everyone cheers as Jen jumps up out of the water and shouts a resounding YES as she makes her way to the side of the tank and goes to pull herself out. Jen grabs the ladder and climbs up it showing off her totally soaked body to everyone. Jen smiles as she feels the cool breeze on her body and loves how the water feels on her breasts. She feels some cool air towards the bottom and finds it a bit odd but keeps climbing until she gets to the top and pulls her slender legs over and steps out. Jen stands there dripping as Crystal walks over and claps at Jen for her success. Then she looks down and has a face of utter horror.

"Uh Jen......I think you're missing something."

"What am I missing?" Jen looks down and sees her wet shaved clit totally on display between her long legs.

"OMG! I'm naked again!" Jen immediately takes her hand and places it between her legs. "Where are my shorts? I need to get dressed quick!" Jen looks around on the ground making sure to keep her hand firmly between her legs.

"I don't know I think they're still in the tank." Crystal points to the tank.

"Damn!" Jen runs over to the ladder and attempts to climb back in and find her shorts, not caring at this point that her naked ass is on display as she climbs the ladder. The operator comes over and reaches for Jen's arm.

"I'm sorry miss, you can't climb back in." the operator says.

"I lost my shorts in the tank. I need to get them, they're my only clothing." Jen points towards the water while holding her crotch with her other hand.

"I'm sorry; we can't retrieve lost articles now. You'll have to wait until the end of the day." The guy shrugs his shoulders and walks back to his little box.

"I can't wait, I'm NAKED!!! Everyone can see my pussy!" Jen looked around at the people watching her standing there naked with her hand over her pussy and her small breasts and puffy pink nipples exposed.

"So what? We have no dress code here. You can stay naked and nobody will care."

"I can't just walk around here with nothing on! I need my shorts." Jen walked over to the wall and leans her back against it as she put her face in her hands and cried, leaving her pussy totally exposed but at this point she didn't care.

"Hey, calm down ma'am if you really want something to wear I've got something back here for you." The guy reached under the counter and pulled out a small yellow thong. It had a string in back that goes through the ass crack and in the front is a small patch that is big enough to cover the pussy.

Jen takes the small thong and holds it up. She sees it's basically string with a small piece of material in front.

"If I wear this I might as well be naked." Jen holds it up to her pussy but it doesn't really cover anything.

"You're already naked as it is and with this at least your pussy will be covered." The guy stares at Jen standing there naked in front of him thinking she's nuts to cover up a body like that.

"Oh, what the hell, anything so people don't see my pussy."

Jen takes the small thong and slides her slender legs into it and pulls it up. The strings in the back slide into her ass and in the front the patch is barely big enough to cover her clit. The fabric doesn't go all the ways up to her waist so most of her white bits are still on display and besides the small material over her clit she is basically naked.

"I guess I'm spending the rest of the day naked. This thing is never going to stay on over my clit." Jen keeps adjusting it but her pussy always sticks out.

"Don't worry about it most girls here haven't got much more on than you do and at least you're brave enough to leave your breasts bare. Most of them cover up with ridiculous tops that only cover their nipples and it's obvious to anyone who looks what's under there." He points at Jen's bare chest.

"Thanks for the thong, it really helps a lot." Jen puts her hands on her hips as she looks down at the tiny material covering her pussy.

"Sure things just come by later and ill see if we can't get your shorts out of the water."

Jen walks over to Crystal and she sees Jen in her new thong.

"So I see your friend over there gave you something to wear finally. What happened with your shorts?" Crystal smiles as she eyeballs Jen's slender legs and the absurdly small piece of cloth barely hanging over her bony hips.

"He can't get them for me right now. We need to come back later for them." Jen struts past Crystal and walks back out into the park without a care in the world that she is one piece away from being totally naked in a crowded amusement park.

"So what? You're just going to walk around here in that little thing the rest of the day?" Crystal reaches down and fingers the string at Jen's waist.

"Yeah, it's either that or bare assed naked and I'm not going to walk around here with my pussy hanging out all day for people to see." Jen smacks Crystal's hand away before she can expose any more of Jen's pussy.

"Girl with that thong it's already hanging out."

"Least my clit is covered."

"That's the only thing covered although I can still see it bright as day."

"Well I'm just happy I have something to wear and I'm glad I can still bare my perky breasts." Jen wiggles her tits at Crystal.

"Cool, let's go find something else to go on." Crystal tells her as she takes Jen's hand and they slowly walk down the walkway to the next attraction.

Soon they reach this big rock wall with these handholds on it and there's a small line of people waiting to climb it. Jen sees it and decides she wants to try it. "Hell yeah! I need to get my blood pumping again!" Jen yells as she runs over and gets in line. Crystal follows her and gets in line behind her.

"I don't feel up to doing this but I'm going to stay in line with you until you get to the front and then I'll wait for you until you're done." Crystal tells her as the line moves forward.

When they get close to the front they see a sign listing the rules for the ride. They see the usual stuff about no food or drink and no smoking in line and no horseplay but then Jen cringes as she sees the next rule. "A shirt or bikini top with shoes is required for this attraction." Jen covers her breasts and looks at Crystal.

"Shit! I want to go on this and I don't have a top or shoes!" Jen looks worried.

Crystal takes her hand and holds it tight. "Don't worry; it's like all the other rides here. They probably won't enforce the rule."

"Good, I don't want anything covering my breasts or my feet." Jen tells her as she puts her hands down and leaves her breasts exposed. The man in front of her goes forward and puts his harness and helmet on as he walks up to the wall and starts climbing it fast. He scales up the wall like there's no gravity and soon he is at the top and let's go as the cable slowly lowers him down. The rock wall guy helps him get his harness off and he removes his helmet handing it to the guy before walking through the exit.

Jen lets in a deep breath and walks forward. The guy in charge of the rock wall walks up and puts his hand in front of her. "I'm sorry miss, a shirt or top with shoes is required for this ride. I can't let you do this with your breasts hanging out like that and your feet bare."

"I didn't bring a top or shoes with me and I've been really looking forward to going on this." Jen looks at him with a sad look on her face and almost starts crying.

He looks at her sympathetic but still stands firm. "I'm sorry but those are the rules, you need to put a top and some shoes on." Jen slowly turns around and walks towards the exit.

Crystal comes running up topless and barefoot the guy is in shock and thinks oh no not another one. He stops her with his hand.

"Like I told the other girl here miss you can't ride without a top or shoes on, I have to ask you to leave." The guy tells Crystal.

Crystal puts up her hand to stop him and asks "Actually I was curious if I gave that other girl my top and flips could she do it then?" Crystal hands her top to Jen.

He looks at her with a startled look on his face. "What will you do about a top and shoes then?"

"I'm not here to go on the wall I'm just here for my friend. I'll stay topless and barefoot while I wait down here." Crystal tells him.

"Very well" He walks over to Jen and waits for her to put Crystal's top on. Jen looks at Crystal with an upset stare.

"I don't want to put it on! I want to do this topless!" Jen stammers as she puts her foot down and her bare breasts wobble just a bit.

"The only way you can climb the wall girl is if you cover your breasts and put these flips on." Crystal tells her as she holds the tiny top in front of her. She hands Jen her flip flops for her feet too. Jen puts them on.

Jen doesn't like the idea of putting the top on but she wants to climb the wall so desperately too. The guy looks impatient so she takes the top and slides it over her head.

"Might as well get this damn thing on so I can climb this damn wall and get this damn thing off my breasts again." Jen pulls the top over her breasts and hangs it on her bare nipples.

Crystal is bigger in the chest than Jen so the top barely reaches her nipples and feels loose all around her. Jen knows her breasts won't stay contained as she climbs the wall. Jen prefers it that way because she knows her breasts will spill out as she climbs and then she can finish climbing the wall topless. The guy at the bottom is in for a real show.

Jen walks over and puts her hands on her hips "Satisfied now?"

"Yes, that top doesn't look like it's going to keep your breasts covered but you did put it on so you can climb the wall and if your breasts fall out while you're up there I can't do anything about it." The guy says as he puts the harness on Jen and gives her the helmet to put on her head.

Jen walks up to the wall and puts her hand on one of the handholds and puts her foot on the lower one and then pulls herself up. She doesn't have alot of upper body strength so she really has to push with her feet to get up the wall but now that she had to go to the trouble of putting this ridiculous top on she knows she has to go all the way. Jen reaches up further and grabs the next handhold as she pushes up with her foot and pulls herself further up the wall. Each time she grips a handhold and pushes up with her feet her top wiggles on her breasts and they slide further and further down. Most of the bottoms of her breasts are hanging out of the top as her nipples are basically holding it up by the edge. Jen knows one more good pull up the wall and her breasts are going to fall out and she will be topless. She really grabs the next handhold hard as it's higher than the others and she sticks her foot in the one in front of her and thrusts herself up with all her might. As she does this she feels her top slide along her boobs and her nipples slip free as her top falls off her breasts and around to her neck leaving her breasts bare again and her torso now topless once again. The guy looks up and sees Jen topless. He shouts up to her.

"Ma'am can you pull your top up please? Your breasts are exposed. You can't climb like that."

Jen looks down at him and then down at her breasts. She sees her top around her neck. There's no way she could grab her top and pull it down to cover her breasts without letting go. Besides she knows it would do no good because if she tries to continue her climb it would just come off again so she yells down at the attendant.