Topless Jen Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
Jen is forced to go topless to the Boardwalk.
3.2k words
3.92
30.3k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 04: The Boardwalk Adventure Part 1

Jen sits with her friend Crystal around the table eating breakfast. Crystal is wearing a shirt and some pants. Jen on the other hand is sporting her usual attire; naked from the waist up and a pair of cutoff blue jeans. They sit there calmly until one of them breaks the silence.

"So you're really going to do it?" Crystal stares wide eyed at Jen.

Jen looks up from her meal with a puzzled look.

"I dont know. "

"What'd you mean, you dont know?" Crystal asks her.

"I'm just nervous." Jen looks down at her body thinking about all those people watching her.

"You really expect me to go through with this?" Jen looks back up at Crystal.

"Yes. I want you to spend the entire day with me topless without even touching a shirt or top of any kind." Crystal watches Jen sitting there half naked in front of her.

"So that means I can just stay here and jump in the pool?" Jen gives a hopeful smile.

"No."

*sigh* "I didnt think so." Jen drops her shoulders in dismay.

"You know I'm not going to make it that simple." Crystal wiggles her finger at Jen.

"We are going to the boardwalk." Crystal exclaims.

"That's cool! We can drive down there and stay on the beach. Doesnt sound too hard to me." Jen smiles and breathes a sigh of relief.

"No."

"What? Why?" Jen crosses her arms in front of her, not bothering to cover her bare chest.

"We're going to walk there. I need the exercise." Crystal explains to Jen.

"You gotta be kidding me! You expect me to walk there like this?" Jen points to her budding breasts.

"Yes, of course! That's part of the challenge. I want to help you expand your limits beyond where they are currently." Crystal tells her.

"Hey, im all for testing my limits but there's no way im walking through the middle of downtown without a top on." Jen leans forward and gives her friend a critical look with her bright blue eyes.

"Dont be such a spoil sport. It will be fun." Crystal says in a playful tone.

"Maybe for you. You're wearing clothes. I dont suppose you want to join me and share the risk?" Jen puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm afraid not. I dont have your enthusiasm for going topless." Crystal tells Jen plainly.

"That's just great! You are completely covered while i'm essentially naked except for a pair of shorts." Jen tugs at her tiny pair of cut offs.

"Hey, dont worry. I'm going to be be there with you the whole time." Crystal tries to reassure Jen.

"You won't at least let me wear a bikini top until we get there?"

"No, that would defeat the purpose." Crystal shakes her head.

"What if i'm arrested for indecent exposure?"

"That's unlikely. There is no law here against going topless in public." Crystal reminds Jen.

"Okay, im going to trust you on that."

"Oh, and one other thing..."

Crystal reaches in her bag and hands Jen a pair of green bikini bottoms.

"What's this for?"

"I want you to wear this at the boardwalk." Crystal explains to Jen.

"Okay..." Jen begins to unsnap her jeans.

"Wait!"

"What?" Jen looks up.

"Dont put those on yet. Wait until we get to the boardwalk." Crystal tells her.

"Alright." Jen stuffs the bikini into her purse.

"Also you cant use the restroom to put them on. You have to do it on the street." Crystal adds.

"You're crazy! That means id have to get naked in front of everyone. No way!" Jen holds up her hands and shakes her head.

"Relax, it wont take very long. Besides you're practically naked as it is. Nobody will notice." Crystal says calmly.

"I'll notice!" Jen puts her hands on her hips.

"Hey, it's either that or you wear them instead of your shorts for the whole trip." Crystal tells her.

"That's okay, its bad enough you're having me prance through town topless. I'm not going to walk down the street in just a tiny pair of panties. At least with the shorts on I look somewhat normal." Jen looks down at herself, not entirely convinced with that statement.

"It's decided then. I will pick the place you'll make the change when we get there." Crystal says finally.

Jen grabs her purse and slips a pair of sandals on her feet. Since her shorts have no pockets, Jen hangs her cell phone and wallet on her belt straps. The added weight makes the waistband of her shorts fall to her hips. Jen grabs the shorts to make sure they dont fall. She isnt wearing any underwear so Jen has to be careful so people dont see her pussy.

Once Jen is done adjusting her shorts the two girls open the door and walk outside.

Jen steps out first. Immediately the cold air hits her square in the chest. She feels her nipples harden and point outward like daggers. Her whole body begins to shiver as she develops goosebumps all over her skin. Jen looks down at her almost flat chest and notices that her dark brown nipples are clearly standing out in contrast to her bronze skin. Anybody who looks at her can tell she has nothing covering her tits whatsoever. Jen takes a deep breath. She turns her head and looks back nervously. Her friend urges Jen on.

Jen timidly walks out of her parking lot and continues down to the street. Along with the cool breeze there is a layer of fog in the air. Jen thinks to herself how out of place she looks, especially compared to her whitty friend who has the benefit of warm clothing. Jen looks around to see if anyone notices her. So far nobody seems like they are about. Jen feels a sense of relief for that.

The girls walk down the street. As they proceed Jen can see a few cars pass them on the street. Lucky for her they drive by them quickly. Each time a car passes Jen, her arm moves across her body to cover her breasts. As pleased as she is to be topless Jen still feels uncomfortable with the possibility of people seeing her bare tits. The more they walk the more Jen's shorts slowly fall down her body. She has to grab them and pull them up quickly. The last thing she wants is to end up naked on the street.

After walking a few blocks and going around a corner, Jen eyeballs a bus bench nearby. The cold air makes her exposed legs unsteady. She decides to sit down for a minute to relax. Crystal decides to stand next to the bench. Jen stretches out her legs one at a time to get the circulation going so she can continue walking. Unlike her friend who is wearing pants, Jen's slender legs are completely exposed to the elements. As Jen gets her legs warmed up, a car drives by. The driver honks his horn loudly when he sees Jen sitting there and whistles at her through the window.

Upon hearing this Jen lets out a gasp and immediately clutches an arm tightly against her chest to cover herself from view. When she is satisfied he is gone, Jen lowers her arm, uncovering her large stiff nipples once again. Jen looks down and sees that her shorts have slipped further down due to her sitting on the bench. They have come to rest just above her shaved clit. Jen quickly raises her ass off the bench and pulls her shorts up until they are just under her bellybutton. Satisfied that she is covered as much as she can be given the circumstances Jen finishes her exercises.

Just as Jen gets done and stands up from the bench, she hears a loud noise from afar. Jen turns her head to see a bus rapidly approaching from down the street.

Jen freezes where she is as her jaw drops. In her haste to get moving again Jen didnt notice the bus seemingly appear out of nowhere. She feels like an idiot. It should have occured to her that a bus would be likely to come while they were there.

Jen makes an attempt to run the other way so the bus driver will see that she doesnt want to ride. As Jen tries to move away though a hand grabs her slender arm to stop her.

"What are you doing?" Jen looks to her right and sees Crystal holding her arm.

"We can take this bus to 5th street. It will get us closer to the boardwalk." Crystal explains to Jen.

"Are you nuts? I cant take the bus. I'm not wearing a top! They wont let me ride like this." Jen pleads with Crystal to let her go to no avail.

"Sure they will. It would be hard to refuse an attractive girl like you." Crystal wants to ride the bus desperately and works her charms on Jen to get what she wants.

"But, all the people on the bus will see my tits!" Jen cups her curvy breasts in her hands.

"It's early in the morning, most likely there wont be too many people taking the bus today." Crystal explains.

"I dont know..." Jen looks down in dismay.

Before Jen can make a decision the bus slows and approaches the the stop. In the back of her mind Jen hopes that at the last minute the bus driver will decide not to pick them up and drive away. Unfortunately her hopes are dashed when the bus stops right in front of them and the doors open.

Jen stands there frozen for several seconds as she sees the driver staring back at her, she doesnt know what to do. Part of her is saying to run as fast as she can and the other part is telling her to get on the bus despite her appearance. The bus driver meanwhile breaks the silence.

"Are you going to get on or not?" The driver asks impatiently, seemingly unconcerned with the half naked girl in front of her.

"Of course we are." Crystal pushes Jen from behind onto the bus.

Jen grabs the railing as she climbs the stairs. Crystal follows closely behind. Jen grabs her wallet from her shorts to get some change out, her shorts fall to her hips. Jen tries to hold them up so the driver wont see her pussy. When she finally gets them up, Jen walks to the farebox.

Before she can place the money inside, the driver sticks a hand out to stop Jen in her tracks. Jen immediately stops before the hand can come in contact with her pointy breasts.

"Ma'am, what do you think you're doing?" The driver asks with a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" Jen asks innocently.

"What do you think you're doing coming onto my bus...like that?" The driver points at Jen's tits.

"Oh, this?" Jen smiles surprised as she looks down at her breasts like she didnt know they were there.

"Where is your shirt?" The driver asks as if the answer should be obvious.

"Um...well I participated in this bet. I lost the bet so I had to give up my top. Now I'am forced to travel home like this. It's too far for me to walk...especially under these circumstances." Jen quickly tries to convince the driver.

"Hmm, interesting story. So you're saying you have nothing AT ALL to cover yourself with?" The driver crosses her arms.

"No, ma'am." Jen replies as she looks down in regret.

"Very well, since you need to get home and I cant hardly expect you to walk through town like that I will let you ride the bus despite the fact you have nothing to cover your breasts. However, you need to sit in the back of the bus so you dont disturb the other passengers." The driver says very matter of factly.

"Thank you very much." Jen smiles and bows respectfully.

"Now, hurry and pay your fare before I change my mind. " The driver says in a huff and turns to mutter to herself... "Crazy kids...always losin their clothes."

Jen hurries to put her change into the farebox. Then she hangs her wallet on her shorts, being careful not to let them slip down again. Jen turns around and faces into the bus as she walks toward the back. As Jen moves to the rear of the bus she notices several people sitting to either side of her. They are all fully clothed and look up at her as she walks by. Most dont say anything but as she moves through the aisle Jen can hear the collective gasps and mutterings as they take notice of her scantly clad body. Jen tries to position her arms to cover her nudity the best that she can. In the end though it is a futile effort since she has to use her hands to grip the handrails. She just doesnt have enough arms to cover everything. Leaving her body uncovered, Jen decides her best course of action is to reach the back of the bus with all due haste.

Jen grabs on tightly to the railing as the bus lurches forward and continues on its route. She presses her body against the pole and feels the cold metal touch one of nipples, this sends chills throughout her body. Jen shivers as she brushes her breast away from the pole and tries to collect herself as she makes her way to the seats at the very back of the bus.

Jen sits down and looks forward as she sees Crystal come towards her. Jen crosses her arms over her breasts and grumbles as she wonders where Crystal was this whole time as she seemed to appear out of nowhere. Crystal sits down next to Jen.

"Wow, that was intense! I didnt think that driver would let you on." Crystal tells Jen.

"Yeah I didnt think so either. I thought we would have to walk." Jen turns to Crystal.

"I wasnt worried though. I knew you would come up with some witty response to get us out of it. That was some story you came up with though. Much better than I couldve done." Crystal says approvingly as she stares down at Jen's budding breasts hanging in front of her.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Then you wonder why I dont go out topless very much." Jen looks around to see if anyone is watching her. Nobody seems to notice.

"You're a natural. You should do it more often. This situation was unique, most of the time you wont have any trouble riding the bus." Crystal tells her friend.

"I know, its not like im a guy though and can go bare chested wherever I please." Jen places hands on her breasts.

"That's true, of course with tits that small and hair that short you could almost get away with it and pass yourself off as a boy." Crystal admires Jen's dirty blonde hair and tiny mounds that protrude from her bony chest.

"Thanks, I guess there is some advantages to having a tomboy look. Although I think these large puffy nipples would give me away." Jen smiles admitting how comfortable she is getting with being topless.

"Hey Jen, while you're at it could you get me a bus schedule from the front?" Crystal asks.

"Me? Why cant you do it? You're the one who has a shirt on after all." Jen points at Crystal.

"Look at it as a challenge. Please? It would mean alot to me." Crystal looks at Jen with her big brown eyes.

*sigh* "What the hell. Everybody has already seen my tits anyways. Its not like they're going to mind seeing them again." Jen gets up and grips the handlebars as she slowly makes her way to the front.

The bus moves wildly from side to side as the driver manuevers through traffic. Jen tries to hold on as tight as she can as she makes her way from seat to seat on her way up the aisle. Jen tries to move carefully in order to make sure she doesnt scratch her exposed skin on a sharp surface. Suddenly the bus stops and Jen goes flying. She reaches out to catch herself and lands on a passenger!

The passenger looks up and brushes his face against Jen's nipples. Jen pulls herself up and appologizes as she hurries to the storage bin behind the driver.

As Jen reaches across the seat to grab a bus schedule on the shelf, the driver turns her head behind her to see Jen standing there topless.

"Hey! What are you doing? I told you to stay in the back of the bus!" The driver says angrily.

"Im sorry I was just trying to get a bus schedule for my friend." Jen places a hand over her chest in a gesture of forgiveness.

"Next time have her come and get it herself. We dont need to see your titties up here." The driver points a finger at Jen.

"I will. Im sorry for the inconvience. I'm going to return to the back now." Jen turns her back to the driver and returns to her seat. The driver looks and sees Jen's body from behind as she walks away.

Jen finds it fortunate because the bus stops at a red light allowing her to quickly cover the distance to the back of the bus without gripping any hand rails. She finds her seat and promptly sits down. Jen hands the schedule to Crystal who takes it proudly.

"Thank you! That took alot of guts." Crystal congradulates Jen.

"You're telling me! That bus driver seemed prepared to eat me alive." Jen places a hand on her chest to contain her rapidly beating heart. She attempts to catch her breath as her breasts rise and fall quickly, her upper body is covered in sweat.

A few moments later the bus comes to a stop. Jen looks outside and notices that the bus is parked at 7th street. She looks towards the front of the bus but nobody appears to be entering or exiting. Jen sees the doors open and the bus driver removes herself from the seat. She turns towards them and stands there.

"Ladies, im afraid I have to let you off here. After your friend's little stunt I cant afford to let you continue to ride the bus. This is as close as I can take you, im sorry."

"That's okay, ma'am. We can walk from here. Thank you very much for the ride." Crystal tells the driver as the girls get up and exit the rear door. Jen looks towards the driver and lowers her head as she exits the bus.

Jen looks back as she sees the bus driver close the doors and the bus starts to pull away. The fog has begun to lift but the sky is still cloudy. The air outside still has a bite to it. Jen starts to shiver again as her goosebumps return. She touches her nipples and feels that they are very firm and erect.

Despite her unfortunate experience on the bus, Jen is proud to have the courage to ride it topless. Now that they are back on the street the girls try to get their bearings and decide where they go from here....

End of Part 1.