Topless on South Beach

Story Info
Her first time going topless turns into more.
1.6k words
4.17
122.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flying to Miami on a Friday afternoon to spend the weekend by myself was not what I had in mind when I encouraged my husband to join me for the weekend leading into a weeklong business convention in Miami. The plan was for us to spend the weekend together and then he would return home Monday morning when my convention started.

It was only yesterday that my husband informed me that his boss had assigned him a major project that would be due first thing on Monday morning. He was pissed at his boss but there was nothing he could do and he encouraged me not to change my plans. He said that a weekend in the warm Miami sunshine would be better than the cold weather in Chicago even if he couldn't go. He was right and I looked forward to some sunbathing and shopping which were two things he didn't enjoy much anyway.

As soon as my flight landed, I grabbed a cab and headed for the hotel we had booked on South Beach. The air was warm and the sun was still shining bright in the late afternoon. This was quite a contrast from the bleak weather back in Chicago and I was suddenly glad that I had gone ahead with my plans to spend the weekend in Miami.

I checked into the luxurious hotel and headed for my room. My room was gorgeous with a large balcony as it faced the beach and ocean. My husband and I were looking forward to fucking out on the balcony but that wasn't going to happen on this trip. I stepped out on the balcony and surveyed the beach and the blue waters of the ocean. I was anxious to spend the next day relaxing on the beach.

I woke up early after a peaceful night of sleep. I was sure that the beach would be crowded on that Saturday and was determined to get a good spot next to the water. The beach was slowly coming to life as I found my spot and put my towel down. I covered myself with suntan oil and loved the warmth of the sun penetrating my skin. I looked forward to having some color on my skin after losing my tan in September back in Chicago.

As the beach filled up, I was amazed at the beautiful men and women walking up and down the beach in front of me. I didn't feel out of place and convinced myself that I looked hot in my new bikini that I had bought especially for this trip. I had been working out at the gym 5 days a week all winter and was looking forward to showing off my body for my husband. I was 30 years old and my 36d breasts were still firm and round. My bikini top squeezed them together nicely and the bikini bottoms showed off my firm, tight ass.

As the day wore on, I noticed more and more women taking their tops off to sunbathe topless. I knew South Beach had no restrictions on topless sunbathing but I never imagined it being this popular. From behind my sunglasses, I studied breasts off all sizes and found myself getting a little wet between my legs. I suddenly had an urge that I had never had before. I wanted to remove my top and join the other women in their freedom. This excitement was very new to me since I had never exposed my breasts in public before but I wanted to do it more than anything else in the world at that moment.

I started slowly to work up my courage by untying my top and removing it while still laying on my stomach. I raised up on my elbows while I read my book to expose my breasts to the people closest to me. The feeling I had at the moment was amazing. I felt liberated and alive even though my naked breasts were not being viewed by anyone except for a couple of younger guys sitting behind me.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to turn over and show my breasts to the world. I had worn some tiny bikini's back in high school and college, but this was the first time my entire breasts would have seen the sun. The warmth of the sun felt good on my breasts. I quickly lathered them in suntan oil being careful not to let my firm white melons get sunburned. What would my husband think when I returned home with no tan lines on my tits? I decided to worry about that later.

For the first few minutes I was nervous but I reminded myself that I didn't know anyone on that beach and no one knew me. I began to relax and could suddenly feel the eyes staring at me, or should I say at my breasts. My breasts were not the best on the beach but they were not the worst either. They were full and round with pink nipples that were neither too big nor too small. Of course my nipples were like thimbles on my breasts from all the excitement and the ocean breeze blowing against them.

As I read my book, I could feel him sit next to me. I looked up from my book and realized it was one of the younger guys that was sitting behind me. I looked him up and down. He had an amazing body with tan skin, perfect muscles and abs. We made small talk for a few minutes and I learned that he was a senior at the University of Miami. I suddenly had to remind myself that I was a married woman who was having a conversation with a very cute young man while my bare tits were staring him in the face. What had gotten into me? I didn't know but I liked this side of me.

After a few more minutes of chatting, I asked my new best friend if he was hungry and invited him back to my room for a little lunch. Little did he know that the only thing I wanted in my mouth was his cock. I put my bikini top back on and led him back to my hotel.

We entered my room and I retrieved a couple of beers from the mini-bar. As he opened his beer, I untied my bikini top and let it fall to the floor. My friend had seen my naked tits for the past two hours but now they belonged to him alone. He sat down his beer and took them in his hands. I could tell he was excited by the way he licked and sucked them like a schoolboy licking an ice cream cone after school on a hot day. My husband had not paid this much attention to my tits for a long time and I had forgotten how much I loved to have them fondled with such raw passion. My tits and nipples had always been super sensitive and I knew I could probably cum just from him sucking them but it was his turn. I had to have that young hard cock in my mouth.

Reluctantly I plied him way from my tits and had him sit on the edge of the bed. I knelt before him as if to worship that gorgeous piece of manhood between his legs. I took his cock in my hands and began stroking it nice and slowly. There was no need to bring it to life because it was standing at attention and staring me in the face. The pace of my strokes quickened until I could take it no more and slid my mouth over the head of his penis. It was so warm and throbbing and I could taste the little drops of cum oozing out of him.

I sucked and licked his cock with the same raw passion he had shown my breasts. I had never sucked a cock this long and hard before but I was up to the task. His hands massaged my head as I slid is swollen cock in and out of my mouth. I never made eye contact as I kept my undivided attention on this beautiful dick fucking my mouth. After 10 minutes of pleasuring this young man, his fingers on my scalp told me his load was cumming.

I slid his cock out of my mouth and stroked it madly while he shot his white lotion all over my waiting tits. I squeezed every drop onto my tits and rubbed this natural moisturizer into my newly bronzed skin. Before his cock could think about going limp, I pushed him back on the bed and climbed his pole. My wet pussy easily accepted his still beating cock and I began sliding up and down his rod. His cock felt so good in me and I knew I could fuck him forever since he had already blown his wad. I looked in his eyes and saw pure joy as my hands made their way to my tits. My hands massaged my big firm tits adding to the already extreme pleasure I was enjoying as I fucked this stranger.

I lost count of how many times I came with his dick in my pussy and my fingers at my clit. It had been a very long time since I had had such intense orgasms. I finally decided his cock had done all it could do for me and sent him on his way back to the beach. I stood naked on my balcony and watched the young stranger as he staggered back to his spot on the beach, collect his things and head back to reality.

I reflected on the day and liked the new exhibitionist side of me. With this new passion within me, I wondered what the rest of the week would hold. If nothing else, I was quite sure that this would not be another boring convention.