Topless Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan takes Mischa on vacation.
1.8k words
4.23
64k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Arrival

"So?" I whispered, pressing open-mouthed kisses along her neck, my hands gripping her hips as I pushed harder into her sweet pussy. "What do you say, Princess? Let Daddy take you on a nice vacation."

Mischa moaned and whimpered against me, her fingers curling against the smooth glass, searching for some kind of handhold. By this point, we had been going at it for quite some time, and I knew from her whimpers that she was close to cumming all over my cock.

I could feel myself getting close, both to orgasm and to her finally relenting. Lost in her completely, my hands moved around to her front, pulling her back against my chest as I nibbled her earlobe. Through half-open eyes I took in this gorgeous creature, the full breasts that bounced a little with each thrust and moan, the hard nipples, the round ass pressed against my hips. I couldn't get enough of her; I wanted my mouth on every single inch of skin at the same time, eating her and tasting her. I twisted her around to kiss her lips, my hands moving up her body to pinch the nipples as I felt her cum.

I wasn't too far behind, moaning myself as I filled her up, my body spasming with pleasure. Mischa had gone limp against me, so I took a minute, resting there against the windows, watching the surf pound against the Malibu shore as I caressed her body.

"It means a lot to you, doesn't it, Daddy?" She turned, wrapping her arms around my neck. Big green eyes stared into mine, and I kissed her nose. Lifting her up, I carried her to the couch.

"Yes," I nodded, laying her down and crawling over her. "I want to show my beautiful little girl off. I want to enjoy you in every way." She sighed softly as my mouth closed over a nipple, sucking softly, my tongue swirling around the hard tip.

"Mmm, are you proud of me, Daddy?" She moaned, her hands moving through my hair, holding my head close to her.

"God, yes," I murmured, already opening her legs again.

"Be honest," she giggled as I dipped my tongue into her belly button. "You want me in the skimpiest dresses, teasing the other men, making them crazy. You want to see their reactions. You like knowing they can see me, but that you're the one that gets to fuck me. Don't you, Daddy?" I couldn't help laughing myself.

"You got it, honey," I replied, kissing her clit. "You got it."

.....

Not three days later, we were in Aruba, lounging under a gauzy tent just steps from our plush cabana. A private beach spread out in front of us as far as we could see, and the luxurious resort we were booked at was tucked in behind us, amid the foliage. It was paradise, and we had arrived that morning.

We had just had lunch, and were relaxing, per Mischa's request. I had positioned myself on an extra-wide lounge chair, with Mischa in between my legs. She was wearing one of my gifts, the skimpiest white bikini I could find, and I was enjoying the view. Not just of those gorgeous breasts of hers, barely covered by white fabric triangles or her tan legs; I was also enjoying the blatant stares Mischa was garnering from anyone nearby.

The beach wasn't crowded by any means, but several men, alone, in a group, or even with their wife, had made several passes in front of us. It was obscene, but I loved it just as much as Mischa did. I recognized the lust on their faces and decided to tease them, and myself, a little bit.

"Honey, let's get some suntan lotion on you. I don't want my little girl to burn."

Mischa giggled, grabbed the lotion off the sand, and handed me the bottle, making sure to wiggle her ass right against my crotch as she scooted further up my body.

"Mmm, naughty girl," I murmured, nibbling on her ear as I dribbled oil onto my hands. "Give me your leg."

With a flexibility I admired, Mischa lifted her leg back towards her body with ease. I grabbed hold of her ankle and smoothed the suntan lotion down her calf, kneading the muscles. Down behind her knee I stroked, taking my time as I moved higher. I made sure to rub every inch of her inner thighs, losing myself in the softness of her skin there. I could feel my cock stir, then harden as my fingers drifted closer to her tiny bikini bottoms, tracing her skin along the edge from her inner thigh to up over her hip.

"Now the other one," I whispered, kissing her neck as she whimpered and complied, my hands following the same path down her other leg. I could feel her body tremble against me, and it only made me harder.

Excruciatingly slow, I moved further up her body, stroking her belly and sides. My eyes were focused on her breasts, her nipples, stiff and taut, poking through the material. Her breathing was ragged and her fingers gripped the chair as I lightly brushed my palms over her hard tips before moving up to her neck. Quickly, I untied her bikini top and had it off of her, tossing it aside.

"Daddy!" Mischa gasped and sat up a little, but my hands had already lowered to cup her breasts.

"Shh, sweetie," I soothed, stroking, massaging her, settling her on my lap, on top of my aching erection. "I've brought you to a topless beach."

She turned slightly to look at me, a smile curving up those lips. Without a word, she arched her back slightly, pressing those mounds against my hands, her head resting on my shoulder, letting me play and tug on her nipples the way I knew she liked to be handled. The suntan oil was slick, and I felt every inch of her exposed body. Her hand drifted down to stroke me through my swim shorts.

I don't know how long we kept on like that, but I could feel my whole body ache. I watched as she turned to face me, kissed me deeply, then rose.

"I'm going for a swim. Care to join me, Daddy?" I merely shook my head with a smile, resting my hands behind my head, as Mischa reached down to undo my shorts, giving my stiff cock a little room. It curved back towards my belly, a good bit of it exposed above the waistband. "Then you stay right here till I get back."

And I did, just as I watched her intently as she played in the water. No one really approached her, but I took notice of several hungry gazes on her. While not my daughter, she was mine, my little girl, and I loved the attention she received, just as I loved everything about her and her lovely body. It was the knowledge that other people looked, that they found her desirable, that they wanted her, but it was me who got to fuck her that was such a turn on. I wanted, no, I needed to capitalize on that, to mark what was mine, so to speak, right then at that moment. So, as she finally stepped out of the ocean, beads of water clinging to her everywhere, I realized I couldn't take anymore teasing.

I rose, picked up the few things we had brought out with us, and grabbed her hand once she got back to the tent. Grateful for our cabana being just a few feet away, I didn't bother fixing my shorts or offering Mischa a towel. Instead, I waited till we stepped just inside of the door, just out of sight before I caught her in my arms, my hands cupping her ass, pulling her hips as close to mine as possible.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" I murmured as she kissed me, her teeth nipping at my lower lips. "Do you feel how hard you made my cock?"

"God, yes. Yes, Daddy, I do," she managed as I pushed her against the wall before dropping to my knees to tug off her bikini bottoms.

"And you like knowing you made me hard, don't you honey?" I asked as I roughly pushed her legs open to press kisses along her lower lips. "You liked being exposed to so many people don't you? What did it make you feel?"

"It made me feel so good, Daddy, so good to tease you, to tease them," she answered, biting her lip as my tongue lapped at her. God, she was so slick, so wet, it drove me nuts. "I liked knowing those people were looking at me when you rubbed lotion on my body, liked feeling their eyes on me as I swam."

I straightened and pushed my swim trunks down and off, then eased us both down onto the floor. Grabbing hold of my cock, I rubbed the head along her slit as I kissed her, pressing against her, opening her legs wide. My mouth captured her nipple, sucking on it, tasting the salt water there as I thrust into her pussy, into her moist heat.

"You liked knowing you would make me so hard I'd fuck you the minute you got out of the water, didn't you?"

"Yes," she moaned, her hands running through my hair as her hips lifted to meet mine. "I wanted to feel your cock in me. I'm never satisfied when it's not in me."

I couldn't help but watch my thick shaft go in and out of her pussy. She was pink all over from the sun, but especially there; I was pushing and moving so fast, her sweet lips were pink and stretched around me. I could feel my cock ache as her inner muscles clenched me as she started to cum.

"I'm the only one that can give you this, can make you feel this, aren't I, honey?" I surprised I had any breath for words; my only driving thought was her - her body, her moans, her writhing on the throw carpet beneath me.

"Just you, Daddy," she cried out as I felt my dick start to spurt my cum within her, as I thrust as deep into her as I could go, our orgasms becoming one. "Just you."

.....

Later, feeling utterly relaxed, I stretched out. I had picked us up off the floor and collapsed onto the bed a little while ago, but had yet to wipe the smile off my face. How could I when Mischa, ever eager, ever horny, was sucking my cock, tasting herself on me?

I could hear her making little slurping noises, feel her tongue flatten just under the head, and I began to plan ways to thoroughly enjoy my sweet Mischa all over this resort.

"I'm the only one that can make you this hard, aren't I, Daddy?" I lifted my head a little, watching as she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Not surprisingly, all thoughts flew right out of my head.

"Just you, honey. Just you," I managed. It was the beginning of an excellent vacation.