Topped from the Bottom

Story Info
An alpha jock learns it's not all about muscles and huge cock.
2.8k words
4.18
98.5k
99

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a stud. It was nothing new to me, it was just who I was. I remember, when I was little I ran the playground. In middle school, I was the only one dating a girl in High School. And in High School, I dated the prom queen and was a star in 3 different sports. I got a full ride to college and beat out a senior college quarterback to become the starter. I also got his girlfriend who was by most people's estimation the prettiest girl on campus and that is where our story begins.

I am Todd, I am 6'4" 240 lbs of muscle, very athletic and well the proud owner of a thick 8 inches. I don't try to be a Dick about it but I am basically a Zac Efron look alike. My girlfriend is Samantha. She is a goddess at 5'4" 110 lbs nice and busty with a gorgeous smile. My favorite thing about her is her body. Her tits sit firm and high on her chest. Her nipples are so cute and point up. Her ass is nice and bubbly, but not overly huge and there are no tan lines on her body. She would easily be a VS model if she was a little taller. She sucks my cock great and we fuck all the time.

I think I need to give a few examples of who I am to help you understand the ridiculousness of how far I have fallen.

Example 1: Taking the job and Samantha

The starting QB was a senior he was good, but I was better. Jack and Samantha had been dating for a couple years and when I showed up to the first practice and outperformed him, he was upset but he also knew the inevitable. He even walked with me to the locker room and invited me to his dorm to discuss strategy and stuff. In his dorm we ended up getting drunk and Samantha came over. That is where Sam and I first met and in a few weeks she was mine. Jack was pissed and even tried to start something, but the rest of the football team had my back.

Example 2: Sam's Friends

Sam liked my huge cock so much that she was willing to share me with her friends to keep me happy and staying her boyfriend. She described my cock in this way.

"Todd your cock looks like it is chiseled out of granite. God I need to keep this massive thing in my life, whatever you want it is yours."

That's how we ended up having several threesomes. And one night we had a crazy sex orgy with me, Sam, 2 cheerleaders and a few sorority chicks.

Example 3: Samantha's Mom

After dating for three weeks we planned for me to meet Sam's mom after a game. At the after party Sam got wasted and fell asleep when we got to her mom's place. Gail, Sam's mom and I started talking.

"You're quite the football player...and uhh looker," the older milf said to me with a shy smile.

I answered with a sort of guffawed "ohh thanks ..." Knowing that even though I wanted to bang her and Sam let me fool around some, I figured her mom was off limits.

Gail looking a bit nervous went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of wine and had removed her collegiate jersey and was in a tight tank top. She was looking super hot, just a little older version of Sam and we drank wine and flirted while Sam was on the couch.

After a little bit of time and a glass of wine each, she brought us refills and set next to me. I knew what she wanted, but wasn't sure if this was a good idea with Sam right there, but soon enough she crawled in my lap and we started kissing. You know how they say wine gets better with age well, I suppose that is true of kissing as well. Gail was getting me real hot as she pulled my t-shirt up and sucked my nipples after she felt my cock get sufficiently firm under her. She got up and did a sexy strip tease for me. We ended up fucking for over an hour as Sam slept. She even let me fuck her bareback as she was on the pill. I left her with a pussy full of cum sitting feet from her daughter and went back to my dorm.

So that is who I was. I was not a cocky bastard, but I was a confident Alpha that got what he wanted and was rarely ever challenged on it. Little did I know though that that night with Samantha's mom was the beginning of a lot of changes in my life and my beliefs about how things work.

I arrived at my dorm and my roommate Mark, a vocal music major was sitting on his bed. The fact that he was a vocal music major should probably tell you all you need to know about Mark, but in all reality I liked him as a roommate. He seemed pretty chill and even though he was small and looked like a sissy fag we got along. And as far as I knew he was actually straight.

So there was Mark sitting on his bed and as I was getting undressed I decided to tell him of my night with Gail, Samantha's Mom and how good of a fuck the milf was. He just listened to me and didn't make any of the kinda comments like my frat bro's. (They typically said stuff like, "OH Shit DUDE!" and "Crap! No the fuck you didn't?") Actually I was sort of thrown for a loop as he actually shook his head and had a disappointed look on his face.

After a while I said, "what's up Mark? Why you look pissed or whatever?"

"Dude that is no way to treat a girl like Sam. If I was her boyfriend I would not have done that unless she knew and was ok with it."

His pissy bitch attitude was making me mad so I said, "fuck you! And no you are not her boyfriend, because you could never get nor satisfy someone like her." I was feeling good about putting Mark in his place.

But with little emotion he just stood and without looking at me replied "hmm ok we'll see" and walked to the bathroom on our hall.

A few days passed and things seemed mostly normal, but I was still sort of pissed at Mark so I invited Sam to my room to fuck. I knew Mark would probably come in after his evening class and view me giving it to her hard. We were doggy style with Sam moaning and me slow dick-ing her, when Mark opened the door and walked in. I ignored him and held Sam down and kept thrusting, but I was thrown for another loop when Mark didn't look defeated, embarrassed or even walk out. (Which I expected...I mean who walks into a room people are fucking in?) He actually stood on his side and got undressed. I was getting even more pissed so I looked over as he was just in some boxers and was mildly impressed with his body he was more cut then I thought.

But I wanted to reinforce who the stud was so I said, "dude this isn't a free show...get the fuck out...Sam doesn't want your pasty ass watching her!"

I was again shocked, as I looked at him and he simply shrugged and shucked his boxers down. His cock was small, semi-hard, curved left, and basically shaved clean. I let out a chuckle and then had a thought that it looked cute. After a moment, I realized I was staring at it and no longer fucking Sam. She too was looking up to see what was happening.

Mark just said, "you stop so I could show you how to do it properly?"

"What the fuck?"

We both sort of stared in disbelief and I said "...I should kick your ass!"

"Dude I am not the one that is staring at your cock and anyway she didn't really sound like she was enjoying it."


I was totally off my game and just stared at Mark for a second. I thought about it and literally told myself in my head..."ohh yeah dude you got the bigger cock show him." So I pulled out of Sam and showed him my cock which was thicker and easily 3 inches longer.

"See dude no way you can compete."

Mark just shrugged "its big but you don't know what your doing at all."

Sam was just glancing at me and then looking at Mark who was probably her height and maybe even her weight.

I honestly was thrown usually people backed down when the saw my physical prowess and huge man meat, but Mark was standing there looking smug and had a very confident look about him. I started to say something macho, but Mark just interrupted me.

"Ok Todd look I am sure you do a decent job, but Samantha" turning to her "baby I can give you the multiple orgasms you dream about."

His statement would have been funny had he not said it in such a way that made you believe him.

"So here is what we are going to do I get 10 minutes with Sam and if I have her screaming my name then I was right and we can move on with whatever happens. If she doesn't love what I have to offer then Todd I will be your slave for the rest of the year. I'll do your laundry, clean the room, even suck your cock and Sam similar deal for you when I am not serving Todd, I serve you. Deal?"

As I pondered Todd's question Sam finally spoke "look what do we got to lose? Baby lets do it. You know I never cum that easy and sometimes don't even cum at all."

I heard Mark let out a little laugh which pissed me off further, but I was still confused by it all and just said "a'right Mark you got 10 minutes."

Without wasting anytime Mark pushed Sam back and started kissing her running his hands through her hair and fondling her whole body. I was confused again thinking he was going to fuck her, but I just watched him use both hands and his tongue all at the same time alternating between her mouth, neck, breasts, belly, thighs and feet. At first Sam was also confused and just sort of set there. I thought well he is passionate, but no way is his cock going to do the trick. But after maybe a minute, I looked up at Sam's face and my stomach twisted in knots. Sam's eyes were shut and her mouth was in a perfect O shape as she let out little moans.

"The fucker!" I thought to myself, he really is going all in. After maybe 4 minutes of teasing her body he knelt at her pussy and used his tongue all over her pussy.

I watched for 3 minutes as he had he groping her breasts and pulling at the sheets, while uttering all sorts of fuck noise from her mouth, "ohh mmm baby ...fuck God wow. ... ohh my yes ...right there ...oooo mmmm"

I looked at the clock and thought well hopefully her enjoying it doesn't count as screaming his name. I looked at Sam's body and saw her cute perky nipples looking harder and longer than I thought possible. They looked like cute little pin caps pointing straight up and probably over an inch long. As Sam pulled on them.

I watched as Todd lifted her legs up on his muscular shoulders...(shit why did I just think this little wimp has muscular shoulders...but in reality he was ripped) he lined up his cute little cock (God why did I think it was cute...all shaved and curved) he slowly pushed in and then begin slowly but increasing in speed each time began making an odd thrusting motion in and out. (I suddenly realized that this little bitch had tricked me into being his cuckold, if even for only 10 minutes ...I vowed to kick his ass later and do all sorts of depraved things with Sam...)

I was awoken from my thoughts as I heard Sam begin to moan "HOOO...LLLYYY FU...CK SHIT... OHH MMMM GOD MORE PLEASE JUST LIKE THAT FASTER" I watched as Mark used his odd fucking motion to make Samantha moan in pleasure.

The clock showed he had 1 minute and 10 seconds left as I looked back and heard "OHH PLEASE ALMOST ...HERE IT COMES" and with 1 minute left I watched Sam go into orgasm. Her legs flailed about on Mark's shoulders and her whole body was shivering. Mark without missing a beat continued fucking here as her body shook and her eyes rolled back like I had never seen before.

"OHH Yeah Samantha ...Is it good for you?"

"Oooo mmmm please don't stop?"

I watched with my mouth hanging open and my dick rock hard as Mark stopped and said "you want me to continue? ... say my name?... tell me who made you cum so good?"

Samantha looked up at him and said in a fucked out pleading wail "OHH SHIT! Mark baby, you made me come! Mark you did! I came so hard, please baby I need it please! MARK FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

Her hands were groping at his body and she looked like one of those over dramatic, unrealistic porn stars, but she was completely for real.

Mark just said, "Oh yeah Sam! Here you go baby!"

He continued his odd fucking motion, while fondling her breasts and pulling her nipples, as he said without even looking in my direction "9 minutes and 30 seconds bitch!"

In the same moment I wanted to beat the living hell out of him, buy him a beer and ask him how he did it and (I even surprised myself by thinking) I want to get a look at his magical cock. All these thoughts and more rolled threw my mind as I watched them Fuck for another 45 minutes. Mark came once about halfway through he pulled out and took 7 or 8 large squirts all over Samantha's body and face, but amazingly he just put it back in and continued while they both cleaned the sloppy mess off each other. Mark would use his hand to spoon, ungodly amounts of his cum, into Sam's mouth. And then they would kiss and lick his sperm back and forth. I watched the whole time both turned on and confused. Sam never swallowed my cum, but she ate Mark's like it was fucking Caviar. She would cum when I fucked her about 1 out of every 3 times and right after I would cum and that would be the night, but Mark fucked her through orgasm after orgasm. I felt horny and a little embarrassed by the whole thing. I prayed that people in the dorm thought it was me fucking Sam. She screamed for a solid hour in sexual ecstasy. I also wondered why I let it happen, why I watched it all, why I didn't stop them at 10 minutes, and most of all why my cock was hard the whole time?

After they lay in sexual bliss for about 10 minutes he pulled his soft, now little 2 inches from Samantha as cum started to dribble out. I looked at it and heard Mark's voice next to my ear "go ahead man clean her up it is the nice thing to do. I wont tell you cleaned up my creampie and Samantha's not a bitch either she wont tell. Go for it!"

I just stared at the gorgeous sight of his white cream bubbling from her pussy.

"Please baby I bet it will feel good!" Sam's voice echoed in my head and I couldn't think straight as I felt myself slowly moving closer.

A few inches away Mark's hand was on my head and he said "good boy! There you go. You can do it!"

As he pressed my head toward the sloppy creampie. I should've been into macho jock mode and done something but honestly I wanted it and tentatively stuck out my tongue. The initial taste was sort of salty tangy and before I knew it I was lapping away like a hungry dog, as I jacked my cock. After a while I realized they were making out while I cleaned her.

The end for now!