Topped from the Bottom Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha Jock continues his demotion.
2.3k words
4.47
49.3k
46

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was one my knees licking the nastiest, yet most delicious creampie out of my girlfriend and it wasn't even mine. My odd, skinny, nerdy, gay looking, vocal music major roommate had somehow tricked me into letting him try out my girlfriend and ended up fucking her better than I ever had. Thats right me, captain and quarterback of the football team, ultra jock stud, muscled body with a nice 8 inches. But somehow Mark, with his thin, yet curved, 5 inches fucked her into multiple orgasms.

I can her them making out as I jack my cock and continue licking. I have no idea why this is turning me on. My assumption is that I was straight, that I am the alpha dog, and that I would never submit to anyone else. But, here I was while my roommate, Mark, and my Girlfriend, Samantha made out. I am on my knees eating his creampie from her snatch. I try to think through what I should do, how will I ever date Samantha with this hanging over us, do I want to date her, should I beat the shit out of Mark, but what will that really accomplish. All of these questions and more swirled around my head but I couldn't focus on any of them for two reasons. One, I was actually enjoying this and two, I had two bigger questions that I was trying not to think about... First why did I think Mark's cock was cute and second why was I enjoying the taste of his cum.?

I really have no idea how long I stayed there licking, but I was enjoying it and this way I didn't have to face either of them as long as they couldn't see me. I know that sounds like a rather foolish response, this was all new to me. I wasn't use to loosing. I wasn't use to being this guy. And most definitely I was not used to eating cum or being subservient to anyone.


But soon enough I heard Mark's voice. "Hey man I bet you got it all, but I am also a little messy can you clean my cock up to" I was shocked and wanted to do something to hurt or embarrass him, but for some reason I was immobile and a tiny voice in my head said...

"You already ate his cum and he wasn't being a jerk he was just asking....WHAT THE FUCK NO....I mean well I don't know.....I'M NO COCKSUCKER....why don't you ask Sam what she wants....NO UHH NO.........You did this to yourself."

The internal struggle was fierce and I was like a tiny ship lost at sea. I had no engine, no paddles and was stuck just allowing the waves of the situation take me where they wanted.

Slowly but surely I looked up at them, my face coated with their juices. Not knowing what to do I looked at Mark then at Samantha.

Samantha said, "Todd baby your tongue felt amazing and what Mark did was awesome. I think you should thank him like he asked."

"WHAT? are you serious? I am not gay...I uhh I what ..."

Mark interrupted me and said matter of factly in a cool calm voice like everything else so far, which kept me confused and off balance. "Gay not gay what does that really matter? Todd, we are just having fun and it looks like your enjoying it thus far" his eyes went toward my impossibly hard cock. I blushed a little. "Its just us go for it!"

I felt so confused, turned on, and at war with myself, but determined that sucking a cock was a line I should draw in the sand. I started to shake my head and slowly get up as I said, "ok I don't know what happened but this is...."

*SLAP

My face turned red and I felt anger boiling inside me. Mark slapped me, the little bitch.

I started to say, "Alright bitch thats ..."

*SLAP ... SLAP ...SLAP

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" mark sounded actually angry which threw me for another loop.

Honestly, I never had to try and be the alpha people just naturally gave it to me and I had never been in a real fight in my whole life. My face stung and I just stared at Mark and tried to keep my eyes from watering. I was so embarrassed as I stood there. I kept thinking do something retaliate, but the longer I waited the more embarrassed I became that I wasn't fighting back.

"Look we all know who the real top dog is here...what they say is true cant judge a book by its cover ...I fucked Samantha into a frenzy of orgasms then you licked up our messy creampie...not to mention you cant stop staring at my cock"

Everything Mark said was true and with my face still stinging and my head in a cloud of confusion Mark continued.

"You don't have to suck it. I wont make you, but we all know who Sam is going to be dating from now on and if you want to keep watching, well you should clean me up!"

At this I realized that Sam was staring at Mark with the most lust filled look on her face I had ever seen. I tried not to I honestly did, but before I knew it I was completely back on my knees staring at Mark's cock. This time it was Samantha who encouraged me.

Her hand lightly on the back of my head and in a husky voice she said "mmmm yes baby worship that gorgeous cock...it makes me so hot ....please suck it suck it good!"

With every word I moved a little closer until I felt the tip on my lips. Wait did she call his cock gorgeous? I looked down the shaft and thought, you know it really is.

I knew they were both watching me as I parted me lips and let the head of his cock in. The taste was familiar and the humiliation made my cock jump as it was rock hard. After a few tentative licks and sucks of the head, I started sucking on the now semi hard penis. This moment of humiliation, was also a moment of ecstasy for me. Feeling the cock harden and the cute crooked shaft form in my mouth I realized Mark was right.

"Gay not gay who cares we are just having fun"

After some minutes I knew they were making out again as Mark fondled her breasts and I began to worship this beautiful penis.

Mark was completely hard and softly thrusting his penis into my mouth as I watched Mark and Samantha in the throws of passion kissing, rubbing, licking and sucking all over each other. I wondered... will he want to cum in my mouth, do I want that, what is this new dynamic between the three of us, and ultimately will they be able to keep this just between us? Again I couldn't truly answer or even focus on these questions rolling around in my head, but I knew I was enjoying this as I was jacking my cock again.

Mark stopped and looked down at me, "oh yeah don't you dare cum until I tell you!"

I heard Samantha giggle at this clearly enjoying Mark's calm cool dominance over me. I felt a jolt of pleasure in my stomach also realizing that for whatever reason, humiliation was giving me a new kinda thrill like never before. I didn't respond, but just kept sucking his cock which had long ago been clean. But I wanted it and I figured Mark wanted me to keep going.

After probably 10 minutes of me sucking cock for the first time and enjoying it.

Mark pulled his penis from my mouth and proceeded to stand up over me. "Dont you dare stand up!" Mark said looking down at me "I think you are beginning to learn a lot about yourself and your new place, so to seal the deal for today, I am going to cum in your mouth. Of course, you will swallow. Then you are going to drive me and Sam out on our first date and wait in the car parking lot for us and drive us back here to enjoy each other some more."

Upon hearing this I realized I wasn't looking at Mark' face but his cock and someone else noticed too.

"Wow he cant stop staring at your cock...haha wow" Sam said.

And Mark told her, "As you have both learned size doesn't really matter but how you use it."

I thought I guess he is right as I heard him say, "Well Todd do you agree?"

I was not sure about it all but had lost any will to fight for today and just nodded thinking maybe we can sort this all out later, might as well just go with it.

"I didn't hear you?" Came Mark's voice as I went red with embarrassment and also realized my hard cock jumped again.

"Yes I agree"

"That will do for now, we will work on more respect later."

Hearing him tell me that I needed to learn respect furthered my humiliation as he pushed his cock into my watering mouth. As he stood over me he held onto my face as he face fucked me and I just let him. Slobbering over his cock I started jacking mine and still not having cum this whole time I began to feel a all to familiar pressure building. I knew what Mark said, but I wasn't really worried about it and I wanted to cum.

Samantha said "Oh my God jacking your cock while being facefcuked is something I never thought I would see you doing Todd!"

My cheeks burned crimson as I began to pass the point of no return. And with no warning, blasts of cum started spewing in my mouth. Choking and swallowing Mark pulled his cock out and coated my face. The humiliation made my cock erupt and shoot. It felt orgasmic as my whole body quivered and shook. Mark had cum for the third time and spewed a good 4 ropes into my mouth and another 4 -5 shots on my face. I shot 3 good ropes and a few drizzles onto the floor. I couldn't open my eyes but I knew that I shot less than half Mark's amount on the floor under him.

"Oh my God, you came, Mark he came right after you spewed on his face." Sam, said.

I swallowed what was in my mouth realizing that I thoroughly enjoyed the taste.

As Mark spoke, "C'mon man you had one rule don't cum until you are allowed."

He sounded generally disappointed like a Dad talking to a Son and I felt even further humiliation.

"I guess that means a punishment." He continued, "so I want you to stay just like that while Sam and I discuss your punishment."

I felt cum drip off my face and I opened my mouth to speak, but the confusing nature of all this coupled with a face full of cum I ended up closing it without uttering a sound. I heard them whispering, but couldn't make out what they were saying and my eyes were still pasted shut.

I heard Sam's voice, "OK Todd, Mark and I have discussed it and we are going to give you a choice. First you have to drive us to the date with the cum drying on your face the whole night...and before you ask of course you can clean out your eyes, but the rest of your face will show that Mark is the man in this threesome."

As she said threesome I realized that they must plan on continuing this past tonight.

"Or you can eat the cum off now...we know you like the taste, but then you have to drive us on the date wearing my panties."

This made me feel that same excitement in the pit of my stomach again. Somehow their making me choose my punishment was more humiliating. I quickly decided that the panties although embarrassing would be far less embarrassing then cum on my face for a whole night. I uttered one word, "panties."

They both helped me clean up by using their fingers and scooping cum into my mouth and then told me to lick up my mess. I was far passed objections and just did it all feeling super embarrassed and turned on. Me, the college quarterback on my hands and knees lapping at a small pool of cum, while a nerd and my girlfriend (was she my girlfriend still?) watched me.

My cock hardened again as I heard Sam say, "wow you cum a lot, your 3rd time and still twice as much as Todd."

She was obviously talking to Mark while I lapped at my own cum.

As I was cleaning up, I knew they were both getting dressed and we would be leaving soon.

Samantha said, "Here babe wear these."

She handed me a pink thong and I slipped it up my body crudely stretching it and my cock had to hang out the side, but I was ready to get this over, get alone, and figure out how to move on from all of this.

But as I reached for my pants Mark said, "dude we just said panties...so panties is what your wearing."

I blushed hard and wondered how Mark could talk to me in such a calm and authoritative manner.

Was I really going to just wear this tiny thong to drive them to dinner?

Was I really a submissive to my girlfriend and Mark...really Mark this little nerd?

Was this all some bad dream?

I thought about it as I realized my cock was so hard pointing out the side of the panties. For some reason I enjoyed this, but why?

>>>> MORE TO CUM