Topped from the Bottom Ch. 03

Story Info
Todd falls further...
1.9k words
4.49
37k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stared at them both. Slowly looking from one to the other as a long silence passed. I knew they were waiting for me to either agree to go only in the pink thong or put up some sort of fight. As I was thinking about it, I saw Samantha put on just a camisole without the tank top to cover it and her tiny black mini skirt that I loved. She then put on her thigh high stockings and (fuck me) black boots.

I started to open my mouth unsure of what I would actually say. "Uhh... I... well..."

I looked back to Mark who was in a pair of tight boxer shorts and pulling on a nice shirt. He just gave me this look like spit it out man.

"Ummm... What if people see me?" I let out a tiny gasp at my own voice which sounded whiny and pleading.

Sam looked up sort of shocked with her mouth hanging open and Mark sort of let out a laugh.

"Dude don't whine. We were nice enough to let you decide and this is what you chose."

"Umm...well do I have to?" (shocked again at my response and begging)

"Do you have to?" Mark repeated to himself and then said, "No one made you do anything, but this is what you want. This is what you need! If your worried about people finding out about you and it ruining your reputation that is not what this is about. I am not a jackass that isn't what this about, but I expect obedience if you want to keep being allowed to enjoy Samantha and myself."

Mark took a long look at me so what he just said could sink in then continued.

"So there is no reason to whine like a bitch. Just tell me what you would prefer."

I took a long thoughtful moment. God, Mark is so confident and cool, I thought to myself and made a determination.

"I honestly don't know what I want passed tonight, but can I wear something either to hide the thong or hide my face. I don't really want anyone to know."

"Sure, Dude!" Came Mark's reply.

Mark tossed me a pair of his athletic shorts and a tank top. I knew this was meant to embarrass me, but with it being dark outside and small shorts and a really tight tank being much more explainable, I just nodded and put them on.

"Dude!" Mark looked disappointed. "You're not even going to say thank you?"

"Thanks!" came my meek reply

Samantha giggled at me and now completely dressed in a rather slutty outfit she looked at Mark and said, "Where you taking me?"

Mark was in a nice pair of jeans and a nice button down and looked cool, confident and handsome. He replied, "Steakhouse" and took her hand as they walked out of the room.

"Shit!" I let out audibly and knew I was expected to follow them. I took a deep breath and walked about 10 yards behind hoping that no one saw them holding hands. I followed Mark to my car and they got in the backseat and I began to drive as Mark gave instructions. We arrived at a nice Steakhouse and they went inside.

This brings us to the present. I sit in my own car, while my cock is hard and I wait for my girlfriend and my nerdy roommate to eat dinner. I think through what happened:

Mark says he can fuck, Samantha better than me. 


We make a wager.


He wins and I end up eating their creampie from Sam's pussy.

Then I end up sucking his cock.


Now I have driven them to dinner and wore a thong while doing it.

I decide that when they come out I am going to drive them to a empty field set them both straight and if Mark doesn't agree I will have to beat the living shit out of Him. I don't really know if this is possible or if it is what I want, but being terrified of becoming a cuckold sissy bitch, I decide it is for the best.

After about an hour and a half they come out. His arm around her, grasping her ass. While she is laughing and nuzzling against him. They actually looked like a cute couple, but I resolved to continue with my plan and get back to my life as they reached my door.

Mark opened it and said, "look man, I know you want this, but I am no dick. We want you to come in with us and order whatever you want and discuss this while we have dessert. My treat."

I was thrown somehow Mark always knew just what to do to keep me off balance. I looked at Samantha, who was hugging Mark from behind.

"Please baby! Just come in we have discussed it and I think we have a plan you may be satisfied with."

I just stared at Sam as she called me baby. Realizing I was actually considering it, I looked down at what I was wearing. Remembering what Mark had told me about just talking with him and feeling the need to just lay it out I said.

"OK look, I was actually considering taking you two to a field and kicking your ass Mark and breaking up with you Samantha. I can't believe what has happened tonight and I am all sorts of confused. I mean I sucked a cock...me! I am not going inside looking like this either. I mean these shorts look like girl shorts on me. I really don't want anyone to know what happened and that...OH Fuck...I came while sucking a cock. God please can we just go back and discuss it all."

I let out a deep sigh finally expressing a lot of the thoughts in my head and what I wanted.

"Sure, Dude!" Mark just casually opened the back door and helped Samantha in, getting in after her.

A few minutes of Mark and Sam kissing and groping and he spoke, "look man, I am not into being a jackass, but there are a few things you need to consider while we drive to the dorm. First, humiliation seems to get you off. Second, Sam and I are completely fine with this being a relationship between the three of us, but you are subservient to our desires. And lastly, wether you like it or not you enjoyed sucking my cock. Now I doubt I will ever reciprocate... just isn't my thing...but I will let you suck mine all you want even when Sam isn't around."

The way he said things was so calm and matter of fact. I knew my whole face was red as he talked about me sucking him off, but I couldn't think of a way to reply so I just drove and contemplated it all.

About halfway to the dorm and after 10 minutes of silence Samantha spoke.

"Todd, I care about you deeply and I may even love you, but you should know I feel the same about Mark. Everything Mark told you to consider is true. I think it is incredible hot when Mark humiliates you also, but this isn't about us forcing you to be submissive to us this is about you coming to grips with it all."

Samantha talking to me like this actually helped because over the passed few weeks, I wasn't thinking of her as a simple fuck-hole anymore. I was thinking of her as someone I really cared about and possibly even loved. Thoughts swirled in my head and before I knew it we were back to the dorm. As I got out I was again shocked as Sam came over and passionately kissed me and walked arm and arm with me back to the dorm not Mark.

When we reached the room, I was thrown for another shock as Mark said.

"Only panties when we are alone, Todd." Turning to Sam. "Baby come here, so I can get you out of those clothes. I am ready to see if you suck cock better than Todd."

Immediately, Sam went to him and they made out as they stripped each others clothes off. I knew I needed to get out of the small shorts and tank top, so I slowly got down to just the tiny pink thong as I watched them for another few moments. Slowly Mark pushed Sam to her knees and she engulfed his cute hard cock which looked ready to go again. (4 times in one evening, I noted to myself mildly impressed) With Sam slobbering over his dick, he rested a hand on her head and looked at me.

"Alright, time to lay it out there for you, and what better way to do this than with you in a tiny pink thong, while watching Sam blow me. Ehh?"

I just sort of shrugged and watched them as my own cock was getting hard.

"So, from now on...In public you will be Sam's boyfriend and for the most part in public you will be who you have always been. But that doesn't mean we wont push your boundaries and, as you actually enjoy the humiliation, at times we will have you do things like you did tonight driving us to our date. But in private I will be the man in charge and Sam will be mostly fucking me. I am not going to get into a discussion about limits or anything as those tend to change from time to time. Also this is a one time offer with 3 simple rules. The rules are: One, you acknowledge who the real man is right now and every morning and night for however long this continues. Two, you refer to me in private as Sir or Stud..."

As he was talking I glanced down at Sam who was, with no other possible way to describe it, worshipping his cute little cock. She was obviously getting turned on by what he said as her thighs were rubbing together.

"...And lastly, I make the final call on anything I will always hear what you have to say but my word is final." Mark gave me a stern look and then said, "so here is the offer, you become our Sub right now and agree to the 3 rules or get up, get out, and forget you ever had a relationship with Samantha."

As I looked at him and then her, I saw Mark nudge her off his cock and point to me.

"Yes baby this is what I want...I know you want it to" she said eyeing my hard cock and then simply went back to sucking him.

Feeling very weak, very horny and realizing that I wanted this, regardless of what the consequences might be, I fell to my knees and said, "yes sir!"

"Good boy...now come lick my cock with Sam."

I thought did he just call me boy, but as I crawled next to Sam I felt a familiar jolt of excitement as I opened my mouth and started licking one of his balls. Sam had the whole shaft in her mouth as she reached under me and started jacking my cock and let out a moan to show she was happy with my decision.

More to cum.