Topped from the Bottom Ch. 04

Story Info
The next morning...Todd is punished by Mark.
3.1k words
4.46
34.8k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary of previous chapters:

Chapter 1: Todd, college football quarterback and alpha jock make a bet with his short nerdy vocal music roommate, Mark. The bet was that Mark could fuck Samantha, Todd's girlfriend, better than Todd. To be specific in just 10 minutes she would be orgasming and screaming his name. It ends with Todd humiliated on his knees eating the fresh creampie, that Mark just gave his girlfriend.

Chapter 2: After Todd, licks his girlfriends pussy clean of Mark's sperm, Mark further humiliates him by slapping the shit out of him and telling him how he fucks Sam better. Todd ends up sucking Mark's cock and then agreeing that he is the bitch.

Chapter 3: Todd drives Mark and Samantha on their first date wearing a pink thong and Mark's small clothes. Humiliated, Todd arrives back at his dorm realizing he is enjoying this Mark lays down some rules and Todd ends the night by sucking his cock with Samantha.

I awoke the next morning thinking that I had a rather weird sex dream. As I rolled over though I was immediately confronted by what had happened as I looked at Mark's bed and saw his arm draped over her, cupping her right breast as they spooned.

"Ohh God!" I let out a moan of desperation as they both groggily opened their eyes and looked at me.

Scared and unsure what to do I quickly hopped out of bed, grabbed a towel and a change of clothes and practically ran to the shower room down the hall. I did not want to face either of them. I didn't want this did I? Maybe a warm shower so I could think would help? I had all of these quick thoughts as I got into a warm shower. As I let the warm water cascade over my body for a moment, I let out a long sigh, as I was about to contemplate what I should do. The shower curtain suddenly pulled open and Sam stepped in next to me naked. Her hands ran over my body, as she pressed her body into my back, and whispered things to me while I showered.

"Todd, baby I love you and last night was no mistake. Even you have to admit there is something about Mark. God, his gorgeous cock makes me crazy and man does he know how to fuck with it. He isn't a jerk and I don't think he plans to out you..."

As she said, "out you," I didn't hear anything she said for a moment and thought...Is Sam inferring that I am Gay?

"...Anyway I think this will all work out if you just obey his rules. We can all be together think of it ... you get the best of both worlds... my sexy body, as well as, Marks."

She slid around to the front of me and we kissed for a moment and then she held my face and looked deep into my eyes. 

"What do you think, me and Mark, or neither of us?"

I paused for a moment holding her gorgeous wet naked body and words that I didn't even plan to say spewed out of my mouth. 

"So are you saying that if I wasn't ok with it you would start dating Mark exclusively? Is he really that good?.. Oh my god ... I sucked his cock and balls and ate a lot of his cum ... didn't I? How did this happen?"

I held Samantha tightly to my muscled chest and wondered what I should do.

"Baby, Its not just about me being with Mark...I have been thinking that I love you and if you want us to pretend this never happened we can try, but do you honestly think our relationship can go back to the way it was before? (A long pause) ...And Yes, it all happened, and yes you enjoyed it! As far as how it happened, well Mark is one smooth talker and his cock is so magical and beautiful. Honestly, I don't know if I love Mark at this point, but I don't think I could resist his cock and body...Actually even if you wanted it to go back to normal, there is no way I could resist Mark if he wanted to keep fucking me."

She looked up at me with a weird expression on her face.

"Do you think you could resist him he is your roommate?" Samantha said.

I pondered Samantha's words and thought about what all this might mean. First I realized it would mean me being subservient to Mark and probably suck more of his cock. On top of that it probably meant more than me sucking his cock and eating the occasional creampie, even though I was unwilling to think to much further down the road of what "more" meant in this scenario. Then I pondered Mark's 3 rules:

One, I acknowledge who the real man is every morning and night for however long this continues. Of course that was Mark.

Two, I have to refer to him in private as Sir or Stud

Three, Mark makes the final call on anything as far as my submission and humiliation went. He will always hear what I have to say whether something is too far, but HIS word is final.

I was awoken out of my pondering by Samantha squeezing firmly around my large balls and looking into my eye. "Don't you dare try to say you didn't enjoy it!" Her voice lowered and her grip tightened "And you came, not from watching us, but from sucking his cock...you are attracted to Mark and his gorgeous cock."

"Uh his cock and body...Ohh my God it isn't all about size is it...His cock is very nice and he is ripped." I said in a sort of out of body experience as I stared off into the abyss.

After a moment, Sam ran her fingers from my balls up my body and pulled my chin to meet her gaze and said, "Its just different all of it...your cock...his cock...your body...his body...your submissiveness...his dominance...and I love it all."

With that she sunk to her knees and started sucking me off in the small shower stall. I think she knew she had said enough. I think she knew that it was up to me. Her mouth felt amazing as she gave me one of those loving and tender slow build blowjobs. It wasn't so distracting that I didn't have a opportunity to way my options.

After a short moment, I looked down and uttered my worst fear to Samantha, who even after last night, was the woman I loved and trusted. "Do you think I am still a man...I mean you know not just physically, but...uhhh I mean if I want this all of it...like Mark and well his umm...will I still be a guy GUY...uhh you know?"

As I uttered that I realized my whole body was shaking in nervousness. I was more nervous for Sam's answer than I was ever in my whole life.

She let out a little giggle as she looked up at me...which honestly sort of made me mad.

"Guys are so insecure about this stuff, but look baby your still a jock your still hung and muscled. You like the humiliation of it all and your attracted to a gorgeous guy...no big deal. I still love you and this is something we can share. Honestly...I like the humiliation Mark gives you and I want some of my own." *wink

I just stared at her knowing everything she said was true. Oh my gosh I am attracted to Mark, I thought and shuddered.

I opened my mouth and took a deep breath and said in the most definitive statement I have ever uttered, "Alright baby lets be Mark's sluts...together."

Sam kissed my cock in appreciation, smiled and said, "You need to show Mark that you want this though, running out this morning was no way to handle our situation."

I nodded, but was unsure how to show him.

Sam must have noticed the look on my face and said, "well first you need to remember to call him Sir. Why don't you do two things, first Mark told me he needs to cum at least 6 times a day so you should go in drop to your knees and suck him off. Second tell him you understand who is in charge and you should be punished for leaving in such a way."


Sam was grinding her body against mine and had me so hot and turned on. I even surprised myself by thinking her suggestion was sexy and turned me on. We both hugged and kissed for a moment, affirming our commitment to each other and how we both wanted this future with Mark.

We walked back down the dorm hall together, hand in hand, wearing just towels. The second I opened the door Mark was standing naked his semi-erect cock hanging beautifully off his gorgeous body. I was stunned as I looked at him finally realizing I was sexually attracted to a guy and unsure how to move. This moment felt like forever, but was honestly just a few seconds. The second Samantha closed the door she dropped her towel and sat back on my bed to watch whatever might happen.

I looked down at my feet, standing a few feet from Mark and started to utter, "uhh....well...Mark...I mean sir...I..."

*SLAP

Holy fuck Mark slapped me again and this one hurt. My eyes watered and I didn't move.

"You little bitch!" Mark said in that calm cool authoritative way. "I am totally cool with you last night, treat you with respect and this morning you act like a sissy bitch..."

*SLAP SLAP

"...and run away. What do you have to say for yourself?"

My eyes watering, my lip quivered slightly, I glanced at Sam, then at Mark and fell to my knees. I hadn't planned this speech, but it came out of me nonetheless, all while I was at Mark's feet.

"Mark, Sir...I am sorry...this is so new to me and I feel really lost, but I love you. I love your cock. You fuck like a man and I am a bitch. I am your bitch. I loved sucking your gorgeous cock..."

I heard the words flowing out of my mouth and thought good lord man you're making a fool out of yourself stop, but I continued.

"...Sam needs you and I need you ... I am sorry. I deserve punishment for acting like a bitch, but please still consider us as your slaves or at least keep fucking Sam. You make her orgasm like I never could."

I let out a deep breath and felt my neck, cheeks, and basically whole body turning crimson with embarrassment. I kept my head down looking at the floor waiting for Mark to say something.

"HAHA ... you love me uhh? You love my cock? ...Haha..."

There was a brief pause as I felt so humiliated as my cock hardened at Mark's humiliation of me.

"Okay Bitch," Mark started "what sort of punishment do you want?"

I was surprised, what punishment do I want? I thought for a long moment and realized I was a true bitch because my already hard cock was twitching at the thought of the punishment I not only deserved or wanted, but that I needed.

I decided that I wanted to prove to Sam, just as much as Mark, that I was all in and ready to be their bitch. "I think Sam should decide." I said matter of fact.

Mark laughed and said, "Good boy! I bet that would make her happy. So what will it be baby."

Somehow deep down I knew what was coming, and I wasn't quite sure if I was ready or not.

"Fuck him...take his ass cherry and make him feel the power of your cock baby! It would be so hot to see you fuck him." Sam said.

Shocked, but mentally prepared I just set on my knees waiting for Mark to agree, but nothing prepared me for what he said.

"Fuck him? That is no punishment that is a reward if he is good he gets my gorgeous cock in his cute little asshole. If he is good he gets to let a real man take his cherry." Grabbing my face and making me first look at his cock then up into his piercing eyes. He continued, "isnt that right...its a reward for you to get fucked by my cock?"

More humiliated and more turned on than I have ever been, I said, "yes sir."

Somehow deep inside I knew it was true, but I also knew I was terrified to get fucked by a guy.

Samantha let out a guttural moan and I turned to see her pumping 3 fingers into her snatch clearly turned on by my declaration.

"So we know how I will reward you if you take your punishment well, but what should that punishment be?" Mark said in a sort of rhetorical yet open to suggestions manner.

I knew I didn't have it in me to come up with a reply so I leaned forward and started sucking his cock as I looked up and said without words, with just my eyes looking into Mark's "I submit...you win...I accept any punishment...and ohh yeah I love your cock" *SLURP SUCK

After a short pause and neither Sam or me offering any good suggestions, Mark said, "Ok you get two choices bitch, either mild and public punishment or very extreme and private?"

I heard Sam giggle and moan as I pondered this on my knees my rock hard 8 inches tenting my towel and Mark's cock in my mouth. Still not ready for this to be public, I took Mark's cock from my mouth and said, "private sir."

I immediately began to worry just how extreme Mark meant, but I reminded myself that I had had plenty of chances to move on and away from this but here I was sucking cock on my knees.

Mark looked at Sam and grabbed a small piece of paper from the desk next to him. "Here baby run to the adult store on the corner and grab everything on this list ...and be back quick if you take a long time you get punished too."

He slapped her ass as she moaned and bounded out the door. I realized for a moment that she only put on a t-shirt that she usually sleeps in. It barely covers her ass and shows plenty of ample cleavage.

Mark pulled his cock from my lips and said, "this is going to be a pretty long punishment. But remember do good little boy and daddy will fuck that cute ass of yours."

I tried not to but a small pathetic moan escaped my lips as my cock jumped. Mark just grinned like he knew it was going to happen just this way.

Mark set down in his computer chair and confidently said, "OK bitch, over daddy's knees, ass up!"

I burned red and slowly laid across Mark's lap. My hard 8 inches rested against his smaller yet obviously more powerful, more potent, more manly cock.

"Ok we are going to start with some spankings do you know why?" Mark asked.

Confused I just shook my head no.

"Look you need to realize that I am the top, the alpha, and you are a beta in this dorm. This will hurt. This will humiliate. And lastly between each spanking you should either thank me or tell me why I am better than you, why you are submitting, how you are my bitch...stuff like that."

Embarrassed, I felt my cock twitch and precum start to dribble out on Mark's thigh.

He felt it too and said, "Good boy!"

*SLAP

"OHH SHIT" I yelped realizing Mark was much stronger than he looked.

"Is the what your suppose to say?" Mark questioned and ...


*SLAP

"OHH MMMM OWW...Thank you sir" I replied.

"GOOD BOY" Mark commended and said don't forget to tell me about this relationship too...

*SLAP

"OHH...thank you...you are the man in this room."

(several more slaps and similar dialogue)

After a few more I really began to bare my soul as tears started rolling down my cheeks. But please don't feel bad or pity for me. I was so humiliated and loving it.

*SLAP

"Mark I never knew you were so strong...sir ...uhh daddy"

*SLAP

"Thank you for coming into me and Sam's lives we love to be your sluts ... you fuck her so good."

*SLAP

"Ohh yes punish me, I love it"

*SLAP

"I love how you cum so much and so often"

*SLAP

"I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!"

*SLAP

"Really sir...it is beautiful...I love it...do u love me?"

There was a long pause as I began to ponder what I had just said. I was so humiliated I wanted to run away, but at that very moment Sam walked back in the room and had a perfect view of my flaming red ass.

As a side note just picture what is going on, in less than 24 hours the captain of the college football team became a bitch to his nerdy vocal music major roommate. Me 6'4" 240 lbs of pure muscle with an 8 inch cock who always got anything he wanted as a gorgeous muscle alpha male is now getting spanked by a vocal music major who is a foot shorter with a 5 inch cock. Mark my roommate made a bet that he could fuck Samantha (my gorgeous girlfriend) better than me. I lost and am now his bitch.

"Why don't you repeat what you just said to me," Mark said in a cool confident tone.

I knew he wanted Sam to hear my revelation, but I had no choice. "I said, that I love your cock, that it is beautiful and then asked if you loved me."

I heard Sam gasp and then Mark said in the same relaxed confident tone as always like he was a God teaching mere mortals the ways of sex. "Of course, you love me you and Sam both you are now my bitches, my slaves. Do I love you? Ohh well maybe in a way I love you as my bitch, but more important I let you worship me and that is what you need."

I should've been embarrassed. I should've tried to set him straight, but honestly my heart and dick leaped at his words. I simply said, "Thank you sir."

I felt Sam next to me and she kissed my red ass cheeks then up my body and knelt at my face. She held my cheeks in her hands and wiped a few tears and said, "wow...I guess we got ourselves into this, but I love you and I LOVE MARK too!" She kissed me as I felt...

*SLAP

"OHH YES SIR MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH"

...more to cum.