Topping Aphrodite

Story Info
Goddess goes Domme to sub for God of War.
9.5k words
4.71
30.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O Aphrodite, Intoxicating Goddess of Love. Please accept the sacrifice of my body to Your pleasure, to Your whims and fancy. I humbly surrender myself to Your use. Do with this most unworthy vessel what Your Magnificence desires. I patiently await Your coming." The pale, smooth-skinned blonde youth flung his loincloth aside and bent his head in submission. His sun-bleached silken curls bobbed as his lashes swept down over his eyes, blue and sparkling like the clear pond that surrounded the marble-pillared shrine to the Goddess Aphrodite. His bright eyes closed, and his cock, erect and marble-like in its veined glory, strained toward the glowing hand of the deity who shimmered into solid form before him.

The youth trembled. A soft wind stirred. As he had been instructed, he stood motionless, hands at his sides, eyes downcast, cock full and hard. Aphrodite slipped two fingers under his chin and raised his face to meet her beneficent gaze. She smiled, sighed. A perfect youth. Golden hair. Body taut and firm. A sensuous mouth, parted and dewy with anticipation. An excellent ass. And a cock so big even a goddess might choke on it. She laughed, a soft tinkle of tiny bells. O, what Ares would do with such a cock. She admired his skills with his supplicants. There was a lovely, thick golden ring she had once seen him crown a particularly worthy young mortal's member with… But she was losing focus.

The youth gazed, enraptured, into Aphrodite's exquisite seafoam eyes. He moaned softly and Aphrodite offered the tiniest of nods in appreciation. She did adore being so adored. "May I serve you, my Goddess?" the youth murmured, and ran his perfect pink tongue over his full, ripe lips. Aphrodite read his mind easily, a light and arousing touch that brought her the knowledge that his offering was sincere, his willingness to submit absolute. Without speaking, she used her mind and her elegant, slender fingers to bring him to kneel before her. He moved with fluid grace as she raised her short, transparent gown, then brought his mouth to her perfect, shell-like vulva. He parted her light covering of soft blonde curls with his lips and nestled his mouth softly between her silken folds. Aphrodite tangled her fingers absently in his hair and pressed him to service. He lapped eagerly, and she basked for a moment in the warmth of his soft, wet tongue as the bright sun warmed her glowing flesh and streaked through her waist-length waves of shining, flaxen hair.

She breathed in deeply as he began to suck, and she smelled something amiss. He was more skilled than someone of his tender years should be. She frowned down at him as he expertly teased the hardening pink bud of her clitoris. Though he tried to look the part of a virgin, he was not. His mouth was too agile, and she could distinctly smell the knowledge of mortal woman on him. She tugged on his curls to pull his mouth from her and his eyes to hers. She made her glance smolder and burn for him—mortals loved being frightened, it heightened their arousal, and hers. "Youth, you come to your Goddess tainted." It was not a question; Aphrodite spoke calmly, without emotion.

He met her gaze from his kneeling position—beseeched her with his eyes a moment before he spoke. "I humbly beg mercy, Great Goddess Aphrodite. I should never have tried to deceive You. You are right. I have lain with…women. I thought I would please You the better for the experience. I sought…I hoped…." He faltered.

"Speak, mortal. You have earned my wrath—and I do so dislike being angered."

He shuddered, took a deep breath, let his obscenely long lashes drift down over his sensuous eyes. "I hoped to please You well enough to serve You…many times…."

"Prideful whelp," Aphrodite snapped. "You wished for yourself a prize beyond your meager reckoning. I am a goddess, not some ignorant wench enamored of your weak mortal beauty. You hoped for a gift no mortal has ever earned, ever deserved. Foolish boy: it is true innocence I wish to sample when I come to your realm, not the reek and film of mortality that clings to you." He remained still, sitting on his heels, eyes down, but not nearly as repentant as he should be. She inhaled again; damned if the youth was not still lying! "You have shared that whore's body with men as well as women, have you not, youth?"

A gasp escaped before he could reign in his control. He looked up into the goddess's magnificent eyes, now shining silver, unreadable. "I…" he began, then stopped, looked down again. His cock softened.

She rather pitied the little man. He was so proud, now so quickly ashamed. His mind easily yielded the information: three women, one man—all to gain experience to please his Goddess. She wished she cared more. His mouth was skilled. His body was magnificent, in its lean, toned way. He was a confection, a morsel to consume. Then why could she think only of the older man she saw in his mind, the one he had given himself to, roughly using the youth's beautiful body to sate his appetites? Why did the image of Ares again appear in all his magnificence, whip cracking in his hand over the bodies of obedient young mortal men and women? She brought her mind back to the problem at hand. She sighed, a whisper of wind and sweetness no mortal or god could hear and not long to hear again.

"So, youth, what shall be done with you?" she asked, running a pale pink fingernail over her even white teeth.

He remained delightfully still and silent.

"Shall I take you, just as your mortal man did?"

He whimpered.

"Yes, I think that will suit your Goddess well. Present yourself for me, youth."

He moved swiftly to all fours, shivering at a breeze that was too warm to bring a chill. Aphrodite noticed that his cock was again hard, all marble majesty. She laughed in her mind: no, she would not ease that ache for him. He had earned it. She let her gaze linger on that hardness another moment, used her mind to bring the sensation of a tongue licking the pre-cum from the tip. The youth moaned. An image of Ares' cock suddenly loomed before her, with her mouth wet and parted before it and his large, firm hand in her hair, drawing her down. She shook her head, felt for compulsion. No, Ares' mind was not in hers. The image was of her own devising, though entirely unbidden. What was wrong with her today?

Reigning in her disturbing imagination with a tight mental grip, she focused on the boy. She ran her fingers over his back and watched him shiver. She let her touch move to that perfect ass. He arched lightly into her hand, and she slapped him, hard. He winced, cried out softly. She wished she was enjoying this as much as he was. "Come, youth, show me what you did with that raven-haired man at that darkened stall in the marketplace last week. Use your fingers as he used his on you."

He moved to obey, supporting himself on one lithely muscled arm and reaching the other beneath himself.

"Wait," Aphrodite beckoned. "Allow me." She bent before him, luxurious cleavage making his mouth water as he looked up at the Goddess of all of his dreams and fantasies. She sucked gently on his fingers, first one, then two. He groaned softly. She caught an image in her mind of him masturbating in his bed at night, stroking his thick, oiled cock with a firm hand. As he stroked, he was thinking of her…on all fours, serving him! Impudent, impossible mortal! Then why did the image make her suck harder on his fingers? Why was her golden pussy wet and swelling? Surely she did not want to be used so. She let his fingers quickly slip from her mouth, and stood up, proud and statuesque, as befitted the Goddess of Love. She watched him carry his slick fingers to his anus, rub there in small circles.

Ah, yes, that was better. Sit back and watch the show. Enjoy her power. She made a small golden throne appear—ornate and shining, in the feminine style associated with her—and sat, crossing her legs delicately over one scrolled arm. A marble phallus appeared in her hand. She smiled at the toy she formed from the air. It looked exactly like the youth's cock.

The youth began to finger his ass, arching into his deft fingers, cock straining blindly beneath him, craving her touch. Not today, little one, though Aphrodite. Today is for obedience. "Bring that whore's ass to your Goddess, youth," she said, calmly. He removed his fingers and came to her on his hands and knees. "Good boy," she cooed, as she slipped the marble cock into his mouth. He sucked it obediently, and she casually enjoyed pumping his mouth. Her mind wandered again, imagining herself in the youth's position, sucking that cold, hard phallus while Ares moved behind her, all power and fluid muscle, grabbing her trim, supple hips in his warm, meaty hands and…

Damn! Enough is enough, she thought, taking the toy from the youth's mouth. Time to show this youth who was the immortal. Time to remind herself. "Let me see that pretty little mortal ass you shared with others when you were supposed to be saving it for your Goddess." She spanked him again as he moved into position, two hard slaps. She watched his golden cheeks redden, admired the downy hair there, his heavy balls, his supple back arching to expose his vulnerable asshole. He offered a beautiful view of the best mortal man had to offer. She caressed his ass. Such a sight was rare for her: rarely did she have to show her dominance so clearly with mortal men. They were generally an eager lot, especially the youths who sweetly and humbly offered her their virginity. Even the older men she visited at whim—what a treat it was to stun them with her glowing beauty as she drifted into their dreams, wakened them lightly, and rode their hard cocks to orgasm—all served her fully and obediently. But this mortal, this boy, offered a challenge. And she was up to it.

While her graceful fingers gently traced ancient patterns on his flesh, she brought the phallus to his anus. She teased him with it, heard his breath escape with a rush, heard a rumbled groan begin deep within him. She felt in his mind for his arousal and used it to fuel hers. "Surrender yourself to me, youth," she whispered. "Give me your body and your will. Yield to my control." His body relaxed as she pressed and twisted the marble toy into his tight hole. He moaned quietly, his mind hummed with pleasure and need. She began to fuck him with long, deep, hard strokes that made him dizzy and shattered conscious thought.

She suddenly became aware of a deep-throated laugh in her mind. It was certainly not coming from her submissive mortal. It had a confidence and power he was incapable of. The husky laugh was a gentle caress of pleasure, a taunting, playful smile in her mind. It moved her, somehow, reached her in a way the youth alone did not. Someone was watching her and enjoying himself. She reached out mentally, seeking the mind behind the teasing chuckle. Who else: Ares.

She pumped the phallus faster into the youth's tight ass, then slipped her other hand around to cup and toy with his balls. His whole body tensed and his mind became wild. He had not expected more than to be roughly used. The laughter in Aphrodite's mind found a harsher edge as her cool fingers moved to wrap loosely around the youth's shaft. Then the strong voice of Ares, God of War, was in her mind. Is this how you display your mastery, sweet Aphrodite? He was just beginning to lose hope that he would find satisfaction at your hands. You are too soft, too merciful.

How dare you, Ares, you cocky son-of-Hera! He is my servant, not yours, Aphrodite snapped, pushing out her deliciously full, moist bottom lip. She felt the image of Ares biting it, hard. Stop! she gasped.

The laugh in her mind was full, throaty. But dear, delectable Aphrodite, why would you want a servant when you can have a slave?

You're impossible. Get out of my mind and let me finish this.

"Finish this"? If that is the most arousal you can muster, precious Goddess, perhaps you had better leave the domination to those who know how to handle it…and enjoy it.

"Goddess?" the youth whimpered, turning his head and tentatively raising his eyes to Aphrodite's. She had stopped touching him as she argued with Ares.

Damn, she thought, and began to ride that pretty little ass with the marble rod again, harder and faster. The youth gasped and bent his head again. "Do you like that, youth? Serving your Goddess with your…servitude?" Aphrodite suppressed a yawn. She could not even be bothered to be clever. What was wrong with her? She pumped the phallus harder. The youth groaned, and she smiled to herself then, but her wrist began to fatigue, so she gave the driving over to magic and rested her hands in her lap. The youth was facing away from her; he'd never know it was not her hand that used him.

And Ares was back, fully in her mind, laughing gently at her. Poor Aphrodite…, he teased. She felt his hand weaving through her hair, caressing her softly. The contrast between the nasty voice and gentle hand aroused her, despite herself.

No! she snapped. I do not need help from the likes of you…depraved one. But her words were unconvincing—or, rather, "depraved" sounded more like an endearment than an insult.

Sweetness—let me help you with this mortal. His mind touch was soothing, and she felt his hand on hers, moving to swat the youth, hard, on his upturned ass. Then again. The mortal was shocked but loving it; Aphrodite could feel it in her mind. His adrenaline flooded her mind, and she felt energized and excited. See, darling Aphrodite, Ares knows just how to please you both. His voice coaxed and she felt the soft brush of fingertips on her nipples through the filmy gauze of her short gown.

She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them wide as she felt her hand slap the youth's ass again just as sharp teeth seemed to nip at her left nipple. She drew her breath in sharply. She shook her head to clear it.

Stand before him, Aphrodite; let him see your awesome glory, Ares enticed.

Without meaning to, her body drifted upwards, until she was standing in front of the youth's face. Her hand went to his hair and pulled his face up with one hand while the other raised her gown again, his warm breath on her glistening triangle of pale-gold curls. The phallus still rode him hard, though he did not seem to notice that no hand controlled it. She pressed his face again to service, and basked in the skill of his warm tongue.

Oh yes, Ares moaned softly, you like it just like that, do you not, my hungry Goddess?

Aphrodite gave herself up to the pleasure for a moment. Then she struggled to regain control over her body from Ares. She pulled back on the youth's hair and freed herself from his probing tongue. Why had she given in so easily to Ares' silken commands? Damn you to Hades, Ares! The youth is mine—and I am no one's!

As you wish, dearest Goddess of Love, the God of War replied, drifting back to the edge of her mind.

"Lie before me," Aphrodite commanded the youth.

He obeyed, instantly, phallus still filling him but still now. Her mind brought vines to bind his wrists and ankles, but it must have been Ares who added those that swiftly twined across his chest and hips and over his forehead. Aphrodite wanted to protest, but she stopped herself: she liked the way he looked all trussed up and waiting for her. The youth held his breath, eyes wide and staring up into the Goddess's for reassurance, for comfort. He found none in the icy gaze that roamed his body possessively.

She bent before him then, a swift fluid motion that brought her mouth to his chest. She bit him hard, leaving perfect even little teeth marks in his soft skin. She moved a few inches over and bit harder, drawing a dot of blood and causing the mortal to wince as a guttural moan escaped him. Grabbing his jaw tightly in her long fingernails, she whispered, darkly, "Be silent, youth, and serve me." Then she brought her teeth to his nipples and bit, sharply. When he winced again but was silent, biting his lips to restrain himself, she felt Ares groan in her mind. Arousing the God should not have been a concern to her, but she could not help smiling.

Having caused pain, she now soothed the youth with pleasure, swirling her warm, wet tongue across his bitten nipple, down his chest, and over his firm stomach. When she reached his cock—velvet over marble, he released his breath in a harsh rush. Her gleaming pussy hovered before his mouth as she lapped at him, licked up the length of him until she reached his head, then bit it as she ground her taste-of-heaven into his waiting mouth. Writhing in small circles, she sat up and leaned on his bound chest, leaving his cock bereft and straining. She felt Ares shift and moan in response. She grinned and encouraged both of her men, purring, "That's right, little one, serve your Goddess, make your offering with all you have and all you are." She rode him harder then, making it hard for him to breathe; he wriggled against his bonds, but to no avail. "Ah, youth, you are mine," she cooed, rocking her head back and riding him to climax. She moaned softly as she felt Ares tongue drag softly across her breasts and up her pale throat. Yes, worship me, too, God of War.

When she was sated, she rose to her knees and slid back a bit, admiring the youth's dazed expression. He had sampled the nectar of the Goddess and was drunk with it, lost in bliss. He seemed surprised when he tried to rise and found himself still tightly bound. He had no idea how long he'd been lying there: hours? minutes? Aphrodite slapped his half-erect cock to rouse him. He gasped, blinked hard and looked up into her eyes, now raging fire instead of ice. He hardened instantly, and she gave him a mirthless smile in response. "Very nice, little one. Now let us see if your Goddess cannot put that to good use." She let the phallus begin to ride him gently again, short strokes, in and out. His breath quickened, as did Ares', still hovering in her mind.

Slipping further back, she brought herself down hard and fast on the youth's stiff member. Lifting off, she impaled herself again, then again, holding his eyes, gaze locked to hers. "Do you like being fucked by your Goddess, mortal?" she asked.

He could not speak for a moment as she drove her swollen velvet sheath down over him, relentlessly. "Speak," she commanded.

"Y…yes, O…Mighty…Goddess…of…Love…" he whispered in time with her rhythm, ready to cum with only those few strokes of her divine cunt.

"Good boy." She rode on, bringing herself taut with pleasure again. Ah, yes, fuck him, my beautiful, wanton Aphrodite, she heard Ares mutter. She laughed softly to herself, rode the youth with Ares in her mind. She felt in her mind for Ares' pleasure, and realized his fingers were inside her…no, not her, a mortal woman. She was livid. How dare he toy with another while watching her? Was she a plaything to be used so?

She leaned forward and dug her nails into the youth's chest. She fucked him mercilessly, holding his mind to keep his climax at bay again and again. She could have commanded it, but she could feel that he had no more resistance in him, little control. Ah, these mortals, she laughed to herself, giving herself up to the driving rhythm that brought her closer and closer to climax. She felt Ares' cock harden as his fingers plunged into the mortal woman's pussy as she knelt in obedience before him. He groaned again, and Aphrodite arched and shattered around the cock inside her.

Generous as the Goddess of Love always is, she gave the youth back his control as she ground slowly over him, muscles contracting and milking his climax from him. Soon, he came with a hoarse cry. Aphrodite smiled indulgently, then lifted up again and, once more, brought her soft nether lips to his open mouth and pressed down. "Clean me of your mortal fluids, youth" she murmured as he obeyed without hesitation. He was hers entirely, used for her pleasure as was her right and duty as a Goddess. His lips were soft, his tongue warm and soothing, gentle and eager. His cock was flaccid now, and though he tried to comply, his mind began to drift into sleep. Aphrodite shook her head with a grin.