Topping the Cop

Story Info
A cop discovers a whole new way to serve.
1.8k words
4.28
24.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you are okay to drive?" Mona crooked her head to the side and peered at the young man over her glasses.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm just a little dazed, that's all." The boy struggled to get his second shoe back on, but he finally managed. Mona took his temperature with her eyes, gauging whether or not he was still in subspace.

"You were very good today, I'm proud of you, sweet boy."

"Thank you, Mistress. It was just what I needed." He smiled at her with a twinkle of bliss in his eyes. She extended her hand and he leaned down to kiss it.

"Text me when you get home," she pulled the sash on her little black robe tighter as she closed the door behind him.

Poor thing, she thought looking at her dainty watch, I just used him for two hours. She turned to face the living room and realized she had forgotten to make the young man clean up the toys that were littered around the leather furniture.

Right then, there was a knock at the door.

"Did you come back to clean up the toys, you sweet thing..." she reopened the door to a police officer on her front porch.

"Oh my." Mona reflexively put her body in the door jam to prevent the cop from seeing the array of used sex toys scattered around her living room.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am, we received a call that there was a disturbance in your home? Is everything alright?"

"Uh, you got a call..." Mona realized with horror that her nasty neighbor must have ratted on her playtime. "Yes, everything is fine, I am the only one here, must have had the TV on too loud."

The cop studied her face and she studied him right back. He was medium tall, shaved head with a glossy, well-shaped skull. He had broad shoulders but they were relaxed, not tense and jacked up. His uniform fit him perfectly, the sharp black with gold buttons made his blue eyes pop.

"I see, do you mind if I come in and take a quick look around?"

"Ah," Mona stalled, "sure, I'm just going to put some clothes on, it will only take a second."

"Of course, go ahead, I can wait."

Wow, cannot believe that worked, she thought as she frantically tore around the room gathering up vibrators and floggers. She threw everything in the bedroom and wrangled into a tee shirt and jeans before dashing back to the front door. She took a moment to shake her hair out of her face before she opened it back up.

He was still there, a professional, genial smile on his handsome face. He stepped through the threshold and Mona thought, mine.

"You are the only resident here, is that correct?" He moved into the living room, taking quick glances into the other rooms.

"Yes, that's correct." Mona watched him carefully. "I guess you had a conversation with my neighbor."

He turned back to her. "Was it really the TV making all the noise? She said she heard yelling, like wailing." Mona ducked and hid a wanton grin and replied, "No, it wasn't the TV."

"Ma'am, if someone is hurting you..."

"No, actually, I was hurting my lover."

The cop looked at her with surprise.

"You asked. I'm just telling you the truth. I had him kneeling right where you are standing. I was beating him with a flogger while I was stroking him off."

Before he could control his reaction, he blushed.

Mona's smile swelled.

"I am sorry for the intrusion, Ma'am, just make sure you keep it down in the future."

"I will do my best to contain the noise, officer."

With this, Mona turned toward the door as though she was going to let him out, but stopped with her hand on the knob. Behind her, the cop stepped just inside her personal space enough for her to feel the heat coming off of him.

"I can show you what I did to him, if you want to know exactly how I made him howl." She said over her shoulder, sparing him her gaze.

His rapid breath made his interest clear. He stood motionless while his mouth filled with saliva and the crotch of his pants tightened.

Mona turned back around to bore holes in him with her eyes. "I got so busy spanking him and sucking on his balls, I forgot to make him eat my pussy."

The officer took a sharp breath. There was a full moment where neither of them moved.

"Take off your belt," she lifted her chin, "and set it down on the table."

His mouth sprung open as if to say something, but she narrowed her eyes and his hands reached for the buckle. He set his belt down with a loud clunk and turned back to her. She had her hands on her hips, the wheels spun in her brain as her heart pounded with excitement at the sudden prospect of topping a cop.

Meanwhile, the officer's brain was screaming at him to grab his shit and get out while his body did exactly as she asked. Again she smiled at him as she crossed the room, opening a nearby drawer and producing a leash and collar. His eyes bulged as she approached him and fastened it around his neck.

"I think you could use a howl or two, huh?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said softly, bowing his head and turning a new shade of crimson.

"Get on your hands and knees, cop." He obeyed, his whole hide breaking out in a sweat, his heart ricocheting in his ribcage. Mona ran her hand through the loop of the leash and crouched over him so she could reach under and unzip his fly. She wrestled his tight pants over his ass and down around his knees, exposing his excellent ass.

"Aha," Mona cawed in triumph, "what have we here, now that is a fine piece of posterior there, officer," and she slapped one cheek to watch it rebound.

His cock quivered as Mona stepped back to admire him from another angle.

"I have never been rewarded for making a young man scream with another young man, that's new. Stay still." Ducking into the bedroom to retrieve her toys, she wound the fall of her flogger up and rubbed the twist into his crack before lightly tasling his thighs.

"Take some slow breaths, officer." She drew back and landed the first blow, evoking a bright gasp from the compromised cop on all fours with his uniform undone and his vulnerable ass in the air. He heard the leather whistle as the second blow landed on a different section of his flesh, sucking air into his lungs and forcing it out.

"Good boy, you're learning fast," she soothed as the flogger came down again, and again. He whistled through his teeth and she straddled him, her soft fingers finding his cock and easily, almost casually, stoking his shaft.

"You stay right there," she sighed into his ear, "you follow instructions very well, officer. And I must say, you have a beautiful cock, very fuckable." She released him and resumed lashing him. He panted like he was running up a mountain and she grazed a palm over his bald head, reminding him to breath.

Again, she returned her attention to his cock, slower with a firmer grip.

"Don't cum until I tell you to, you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Very good. It feels good to give up control, doesn't it?"

"Yes," he huffed, "it feels so good." Mona's pleased expression sent ripples of pleasure though him. She pulled on the leash and brought him up to kneeling with his hands behind his back so she could fondle his balls and tug more insistently on his cock.

She stood up, dropped her jeans and kicked them to the side, drawing her tee shirt off. He looked up at her ivory curves in awe, the spheres of her breasts taunting him at eye level.

"Put your head down on the rug," she snapped and pointed. The policeman complied, and Mona squatted down and ground her pussy on the back of his shorn head. "Ah," she mused as she gyrated all over his baldhead, "I love dry-fucking a shaved head. You like that, don't you, pig? To get your skull fucked like a slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," the cop grunted into the weave of the rug. Mona continued to smear cunt juice all over the cop's cranium.

"I think you get to make me cum, now that you are all revved up," she sat down in front of him, spread her legs, then her lips and commanded, "Now lick my cunt."

He dropped again to his hands and dove into her muff, his tongue going mad inside her. She smacked the top of his head and grabbed an ear, lifting his face out of her pussy.

"Whoa! You need to remain calm, officer." Mona exaggerated the phrase for sardonic effect. "Slowly up and down, lightly." She let go of his ear and he continued to eat her as she had instructed, her flavors enhancing his high from being spanked and wanked.

She sighed and sprawled on the floor, rolling her hips and holding the globe of his head to direct his tongue in her drenched slit.

"Now suck gently on my clit and put two fingers inside of me," she directed and he complied, kneeling before her and bending low to please her. "Aaah," she wailed.

She suddenly grabbed his head and crammed his face deeper in her wet folds, grunting and grinding her clit on his mouth, saying, "yeah, feast on me, suck my pussy, that's so good, such a good boy, oh yeah, fuck, I'm going to cum, suck me, pig, aaaaah!"

She released his head and he backed off while she roiled through her orgasm, grinding her hips and mashing her legs together. She laughed and sighed and turned over to witness his dick so engorged with desire it was purple.

"I think that's all, cop," she stretched, stood and gestured toward the door.

"Wait, you are not going to make me leave like this," he grimaced in the direction of his turgid cock.

"Uh yeah I am." And clapped her hands, gesturing that he get up and put his clothes on. "Come on, cop, I have stuff to do."

"Fuck," he scowled and carefully restored his pants around his tender, neglected hard on.

"Heh," she mugged with satisfaction.

Staggering toward the door, the policeman grabbed his belt and hitched it back on, the fly of his pants protruding with angry, unused cock. He stepped out onto the porch and turned to say something when Mona interjected: "Thanks for your service, officer!" and slammed the door.