Topsy Turvy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters reunite to give me pleasure.
3.8k words
4.58
60.4k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a continuation incest story involving two sisters and a brother. All characters are 18 years or older.

*

My sister Tracy was in the bedroom unpacking her suitcase as Christie sat down at the table with me. My oldest sister left her husband and showed up at my door looking for a place to live. Now I had two sisters living with me when a week ago I had none.

Christie whispered, "I guess we'll have to be careful now Mike. I just don't know how Tracy would act if she found out how really close we are. I don't know if I can stand spending time away from you."

"I know. I guess it would be a good idea to stay in your bedroom at night for now. We don't want to raise any suspicions. I need to run into town and get some things, so keep her company. She's gone through a lot and right now I hope you two can get along better than in the past."

"Okay Mike. I love you."

"I love you too," I told her as I got up to head out.

I headed to Tracy's bedroom and stood at her door. She looked really worn out and I hope maybe being here will help her get control of her life again. Unlike Christie, she was a little bigger in stature but still very pretty. She definitely had the boobs in the family and as I watched her placing things in the bureau as I admired her body. I sure became more open about my family sexually in the last week.

"Tracy, I am going to head out and get some things for my photography as well as some food. Do you need anything?"

"Sorry Mike, I didn't see you there. Maybe after I settle in here for a few days, then I might know more of what I will need."

"Okay sis, do you have a swimsuit?"

"Just an old one-piece. You have a pool too?"

"Oh yeah. Maybe you and Christie can go for a swim. I'll be back soon and will whip up something on the grill for us. By the way Tracy, I'm glad you are here. I feel more comfortable knowing you are away from him."

She walked over and kissed me on the cheek before saying, "Thank you. Being here feels like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders."

"Okay, be back soon."

Then I was out the door and headed into town. It would give me time to think.

As I unpacked the things I bought it seemed pretty quiet around here. I looked outside and both of my sisters were lounging next to the pool. I was surprised to see Christie wearing the same skimpy bikini that turned me on a few days ago. I went and put on my swimsuit and joined them.

"I see you both are comfortable. I'll make something to eat soon. I think I'll jump in the pool a bit and cool off."

Both just nodded as I dove into the pool. I swam around for a while and observed both of my sisters really not saying much to each other. Tracy was reading and Christie was lying on her stomach tanning her backside. I guess it was up to me to get these two comfortable with each other. I stepped out of the pool and started drying myself off.

Christie looked over her shoulder at me and asked, "Mike, could you put suntan lotion on my back? I don't want to get burned."

"Yeah Mike, she's all but naked here. She has a lot of skin showing that could get burned," Tracy disgustingly said.

"Oh c'mon sister. It's just the three of us here. Nobody else can see."

"Yeah, but he's your brother. Maybe I should get naked too."

Christie countered, "Well, maybe you should. He was good enough to give us a place to stay. He is still a man you know and nobody else can see."

Tracy just shook her head in defeat as I picked up the suntan lotion. As I looked at Christie's cute little ass in those skimpy bottoms I felt my cock rise in my shorts. I knelt down quickly trying to hide it but Tracy did not miss my predicament. She seemed surprised but didn't say a word.

Just as I was about to apply the lotion Christie quickly untied the strings to her bikini bra and whipped it off. With my older sister watching in amazement her bottoms soon laid next to her and she was lying down awaiting my assistance.

"Christie!" Tracy gasped out.

"Oh you are such a prude, Tracy. Go ahead Mike, give it to me good."

I smiled as I rubbed some lotion onto my hands and thought I would sure love to give her something right now. I ran my hands over her shoulders and kneaded them. I have seen this body nude alot the past few days and I was still amazed by her flawless body. I worked my hands down her back and I could hear my sister moan softly when my fingers brushed the sides of her boobs. I looked over at Tracy and she just stared at me in disbelief.

I grabbed the bottle and squirted the lotion all over Christie's butt. She definitely was into my massage as my fingers methodically worked over her asscheeks and then dipped a little between them. I know I might be upsetting my older sister but I couldn't help myself. Christie sighed deeply when my fingers brushed her anus. She spread her legs as I began working down her backside I slid my hands onto her thighs. I worked them softly in my hands and then slid my hands up her inner thighs almost touching her wet pussy. Her sighs were coming more rapidly now as I soon massaged her legs and feet. I could see her cunt seeping juices as my fingers worked down to her ankles.

"Turn over sis, I'll do your front," I said.

"Mike! That's your sister! What's been going on here this week?"

"Lighten up Tracy. Mike is a hot blooded male. Let him do you too," stated Christie.

"It isn't right. I don't think so Christie."

I was now slipping my hands over my sister's breasts as she placed her hands on top of mine and urged me to squeeze them harder. The lotion was definitely making her tits slippery and her nipples very hard. As my hands kneaded those mounds I saw Tracy sit up and quickly pull down her one-piece suit. Both Christie and I gasped as her full breasts came into full view.

"Fine, Mike can see my tits too. He seems to know what he is doing and I guess he could see some more eye candy."

My fingers now worked down Christie's stomach and brushed over her naked pussy. I was no longer thinking this was wrong as I watched Tracy now lay back completely naked. I could tell she didn't get much sun before today as she was basically white. But her tits, man were they works of art. And as I gazed between her legs she was sporting quite a bush.

I continued applying lotion to Christie when I asked Tracy," How big are those babies? I never realized you had such big ones."

Now Tracy was beaming with pride as she replied, "38dd's brother. You know you are the first one since my husband to see them naked. And hell, we haven't been intimate for over a year so I guess they could use some air."

"They are beautiful sis. You definitely got my share of the tits in the family," Christie remarked.

"Yeah, but you got the great ass. Let me ask you two something. I may be naive, but are you two having sex?"

I guess both of our guilty expressions was all that Tracy needed to know. She looked at us in awe when we both failed to answer her query.

"You know that's incest. What's going on?" she asked.

I decided it was my turn to finally say something as I replied, "Please don't be upset. It just kind of happened. I love Christie."

"Tracy, he is the best lover I ever had and I've had many. Living here with Mike has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sorry," Christie added.

"Well, he is handsome. But I guess I should have known. Growing up, I was jealous of you two. You two always seemed so close. I wanted that closeness too but felt it best to stay my distance. I'll be right back. If my brother is going to see me naked, it's time to trim this hairy bush."

Now Christie and I laughed. I slapped my youngest sister's butt as I turned to walk away with my cock as hard as a rock. I needed to get back into the pool to cool off quickly or I might do Christie right here and now and not care if Tracy saw us.

But Christie had other plans as she pulled my swimsuit down off of my ass. My cock got hung up in the material but she was quick to assist me with my stiff problem. Her fingers worked my dick free as we both saw my oldest sister look back and shake her head in dismay. Tracy just stood there staring at my rigid prick while I kicked off my suit and ran and dove into the pool.

Tracy headed into the house and Christie quickly jumped into the pool to join me. As she swam over to me she had a wicked smile and quickly grabbed my erection. Under the water her hand worked it up and down and I did nothing to stop her. It felt too damn good.

"I think our sister loves you too, Mike. Her eyes are giving it away. I have a funny feeling I am going to have to share this beautiful cock with her."

"You think so Christie? If that happens, I think you two will wear me out. Now let me suck on those hot nipples."

"Be my guest bro. Suck on anything you want," she said with an evil grin.

So there we were in the middle of the pool with Christie masturbating me while I nibbled and licked both of her cute little tits. She moaned when my hand found her pussy and I slid my finger in.

"Hell Mike, I don't care right now. I need to be fucked. Fuck me bro."

I guided my horny sister over to the side of the pool and she bent over hanging onto the pool ladder. Her ass was half in and half out of the water as I stroked my cock in preparation. Just as I was about lined up we both heard Tracy behind us.

"Well don't let me interrupt you. Go ahead Mike, fuck the bitch!"

And I did. My cock slid into that slippery wet pussy causing Christie to moan loudly. My hands reached around her body and tweaked her nipples hard. I began to do her from behind as I heard a splash and my oldest sister quickly stood next to me. She watched the erotic coupling of a sister and brother in love.

"I have to admit to you two that that is the hottest thing I ever saw. At first I thought it was appalling, but now, I think it was meant to be. Give it to her good brother."

I said, "Thanks sis, you look hot too. Why don't you lean against the side of the pool and I'll do you too."

"I don't know Mike. I don't know if I could."

I kept up my constant pounding of Christie's pussy as I reached over and played with the large tits next to me. I didn't know how Tracy would react but was surprised when she didn't push me away. For the first time I noticed a lustful look in my older sister's eyes. Meanwhile, Christie just held onto the ladder for dear life as I kept up the constant fucking of her cunt.

"Mike, I need to be fucked too. It's been too damn long."

"Okay, but let me get your sister off first, then I can do you. Maybe this was meant to be."

"I'm coming Mike, damn it, fuck me harder! Ahhh hot damn!" yelled Christie.

I felt her pussy contract and then she just screamed out as she rode out her orgasm. I almost lost my load as I tried my best to hold on for dear life. I didn't want to lose it because my other hot sister was masturbating next to me now as she watched us intently as I needed to fuck her too. Christie always seemed to have the wildest orgasms and she finally calmed down and slid off of my cock. As I watched Christie slip into the water Tracy soon took her place. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled that sexy ass at me invitingly.

"I need that cock Mike. Fuck me like you did to my sister. It's been too damn long!" she cried out.

She had a little bigger ass but it looked so inviting. I pulled it to me as I was quickly enveloped with yet another hot cunt. Her pussy felt a little different and you can always tell those things when doing two different women at the same time. I soon filled her to the hilt as she gasped loudly in pleasure. But my surprise wasn't over as I felt my asscheeks being spread and then Christie's finger slipped deep inside of me. It was a different kind of feeling but after I got over the initial surprise it really turned me on. I began fucking my oldest sibling with the same fervor as I did my youngest earlier.

So there we were, a brother and two sisters having incestual sex. The wonderful feeling of my cock fitting like a glove inside of one pussy and a finger ramming into my ass from the other made me feel like it couldn't get any better than this. Well it could, as now Christie began fonding my balls with her other hand and her hot breath close to my ear.

"Fuck her good Mike," she whispered. "She deserves it because she's such a slut like me. How does it feel to now have two sisters to fuck and suck anytime you want?"

"It feels pretty good, sis. I love you."

Tracy was begging me to pound her harder. She'd wiggle her ass and clench her pussy which drove me crazy. I could feel my cum rising and I knew that this situation was just too hot to be able to hold back. I now squeezed Tracy's large tits as my balls slapped her pussy with every pounding stroke.

"I'm coming Tracy!" I cried out.

"Me too Mike. Give me your load. Fill my cunt up with my sexy brother's hot cum now!" urged Tracy.

Her orgasm combined with Christie's tongue now licking my earlobe quickly sent me over the edge. I came so hard I thought I would faint as Tracy's pussy milked every drop out of me. She knew how to work her pussy muscles as it felt like a vise milking me of my sperm. Her heavy panting and moaning kept her coming right along with me. We soon came to a rest as I leaned against her while kissing the back of her neck.

After a few moments for all of us to gather ourselves together, Tracy turned around and she put her arms around me and kissed me hard. Our tongues mingled as I explored her mouth and then Christie leaned in and I switched to her mouth. Our lips met with passion and I realized it doesn't get any better than this. Finally, we pulled apart and I looked into two very contented faces.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I have worked up an appetite. I think it's time to grill up some dinner."

As I climbed out of the pool, I looked back and was stunned to see my two sisters hugging each other's naked body. Maybe, just maybe, the two of them can get over their past disputes and become closer. As I walked away I think a hidden passion was awakened in my older sister. I also wondered if my poor cock would survive these two horny women. But what guy in his right mind would not want to be in my position?

I grabbed my apron and put it on. I was going to throw some steaks on the grill and I didn't want to burn my...well equipment. As I walked out the door I was caught totally off guard. Both of my sisters were lying back on their lounge chairs masturbating like crazy. At that moment I had to run and grab my camera.

I returned with it and stood before both of my sisters. Legs were spread and fingers were frantically working over two very wet clits. I raised my camera and took one of the most erotic photos someone could possibly take.

"Mike! What are you doing?" cried out Tracy.

Christie never missed a stroke of her fingers as she said, "That's what he does sis, he's a photographer. You just became a porn star."

"Oh shit. Before today I was this prim and proper housewife. Now I'm a total slut and playing with myself in front of my own brother and sister. Oh hell, shoot away brother!"

After taking several shots I urged them both to get on their hands and knees. I guided their fingers back to their cunts and took several picture angles from behind. I made sure to center a few shots on their gaping assholes. I thought that looked so nasty as I began to stroke my cock along with them.

I moved in front of them as I now took pictures of their faces. The ecstatic looks from them while they both tried their best to smile for me was forever captured on film. I moved closer to get both of them together when Christie reached out and grabbed my dick under the apron.

"Now now, my dear sister, save that for later. Cum for me now."

She reluctantly let go of my cock and along with Tracy they climaxed together. Both worked themselves into a frenzy as I took closeup shots of soaked fingers sloshing around into equally wet cunts. When they finished, they both collapsed in utter exhaustion while I took one final photo of the two of them with very big smiles which was greeted by my camera lens.

"Thank you ladies. You both have been captured on film together pleasuring each other. From my view, that was very hot!."

Christie spoke up saying, "I think our brother just put us in a nudie magazine. I can't wait to see them."

"By the way brother, she told me while you were in the house that you wanted her to be one of your models. She definitely has the body for it," Tracy said.

"I think you both are naturals. I also think you both can make lots of spending money posing and acting for me," I countered.

"I also think our brother needs to get himself a video camera and make some porn. You could be rich," Christie said.

"I will have to think about that. But you may be right. Now I better get dinner started or I'll end up eating two pussies instead," I told them with a wink.

"Oh my, our brother is a carpet muncher Christie!"

"Yes he is Tracy, and a damn good one at that."

But as I threw the steaks on the grill I knew they were right. I could make lots more money taking pornographic photos and movies. I just found my new calling.

As we were sitting at the picnic table eating our food, Tracy sat there deep in thought. I looked over at Christie and nodded towards her older sister and she too wondered what was wrong.

"Are you okay sis? I hope you aren't upset by what we've done," I said.

"It's not that Mike. There is something you both need to know about me."

Christie asked, "What's up Tracy?"

"Today I let all those years of pent up passion out. My husband used to be in control of me. What I mean is that I'm a submissive and needs to be told what to do. For years everything was fine and I would be a total slut for him. But he found someone else and neglected me and I miss that part of my life. That is why I finally left him. He beat me and called me names and used my submissiveness against me. I need to be controlled by someone who I can trust and he no longer was it."

"Wow Tracy, I never knew that. I have worked with several models in the past who played the submissive ones. Heck, some I photographed in handcuffs and bondage items."

Christie continued to eat her meal as she smiled at me. I could tell her mind was working in thought as she looked back and forth between us.

"I have to admit I have been tied up and fucked by a few of the guys I dated in the past too. I wouldn't call myself a submissive as it was more like roleplay. I tied up a few guys too. My fantasy has been to take advantage of a woman that way," Christie said.

Tracy looked lovingly at both of us as she said, "Well, I just wanted you both to know because after what we did today it allowed me to open up about it. I wanted you to know this Mike because if you want me to pose nude or do more than that, just tell me to do it. I have complete trust in both of you. When you were telling me to masturbate in front of you it brought back those fun times I had being told what to do. I haven't had an orgasm like that in such a long time."

"I would never hurt you Tracy, but we could have a little fun with this. The two of you could really make all of our lives interesting. I am glad you both are here.

They both thanked me for taking them in and we soon finished our dinner laughing and teasing each other. Tracy began to feel at home here. The endless possibilities of our love and lust lay in the future. This sure would make family gatherings more interesting...

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers