Topsy Turvy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Darlene and she knew what needed to be done. She knelt behind Chistie and began licking her pussy as I held my sister steady on my lap. Christie kept up the constant heavy breathing and begging for her to lick her cunt. Finally I urged Christie and Darlene up and I was ready for the next scene.

I stood up and removed my pants and I was quickly naked from the waist down. I sat back down and pulled Darlene to me. I felt her sopping wet pussy when she bent down and kissed me. I then guided her over my erection and she took it from there.

Facing me she grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times as Christie stood next to of her. And then the sound of cock slipping into a wet cunt was followed by my moan. Tracy now joined us still taking pictures of our every move. I was happy to see she was using her left hand to rub her own pussy as she watched Darlene ride up and down on me. Christie leaned between us and sucked on Darlene's rigid nipple making for a perfect photo opportunity. Click...click...click could be heard amongst Darlene's urging me to fuck her harder. Christie got into teasing my nipples now with her tongue and finger. I smiled as Darlene's tits kept bouncing off the top of her head.

"Give it to her good brother! She is so damn hot, I could just eat her all up!" mumbled my nipple licking sister as she looked up at me.

Tracy now stood behind her taking pictures of Darlene's ass and my cock slipping into her. We kept up the constant lap fuck for quite a while as I felt Darlene enjoying herself. I always liked her and wondered why I had never asked her to be me my girlfriend. Since my sisters moved in with me I had forgotten that this woman always was there when I needed a shoulder or even better she was a wonderful lay. And that thought brought me to the edge as my balls needed to be emptied badly.

I slipped her off of me and grabbing my cock I told her and Christie to get on their knees. With Tracy now a foot away shooting rapid-fire photos of the wild sex I stroked my cock and my cum shot out onto Christie's face. Quickly moving a little to the right Darlene received a dose of my sperm and I jerked off equally onto two smiling faces. White stuff trickled down Darlene's face over her nose and onto her lips. Christie had cum dripping off of her chin onto her breasts. Cheeks and faces streaked with my sperm faced the camera for Tracy's hot view.

I finished with both and they now were taking turns kissing my sticky cockhead. Tracy's shorts were so wet now as she frigged herself off quickly after she was done taking the final shot. The two girls were kissing and licking each other's face as I sat there dazed. Tracy was moaning loudly as she brought herself to a much needed orgasm.

I guess the photo shoot was successful as I weakly walked to the bathroom to clean up...

12