Tori and Tracy

Story Info
A man's passion for two Beautiful Black Transsexuals.
2.1k words
3.97
43.8k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Tori when I was twenty nine going in to thirty. Best friend knew I'd come out of the closet as bisexual and she'd decided to take me to a restaurant serviced by drag queens and transgender individuals. At first the trip was nice and fun, but I'd garnered the attention of Tori, who was at first cordial with me, but soon very flirtatious.

I was only 5'10", but Tori was 6'2" and a rather large gorgeous black transgender woman who had enough confidence. She was stacked and curved in all the right places, and sported a large cock that she'd used on me more than once in our past encounters. The first time, she never quite sealed the deal with me during the trip to the restaurant due to her self consciousness about our sizes. That didn't stop me from asking her out, and soon enough the ice had been broken.

For four months we'd hit it off, and garnered a strong bond that made us not only great friends, but excellent lovers. Our first time was spent in a car outside of a party we were arriving to. Our lovemaking was so heated Tori jokes echoes of her screams can still be heard if it's quiet enough. After five months, our passion was stronger than ever and I'd finally been invited in to her circle of friends. That's when I met Tracy.

Tracy was a tall drink of water herself and quite impressive in stature. It was easy to see why she and Tori were best friends and sisters, and easier to see why she always garnered more lovers than Tori. Tracy was a fireball of confidence and sexuality, a black transsexual beauty with long blonde hair who owned every room, and just as soon as we'd met, we'd hit it off. Tracy was happy the three of us had formed a friendship, but I'd be lying if I didn't notice a spark between the pair of us.

Whenever we talked it eventually led to light flirting which Tracy completely derailed once she'd noticed. I never came on to her, but watching her enter a room, I never ruled it out either. It was Tracy's thirty third birthday party and I'd decided to team with Tracy for a surprise party. She'd been led away that day by her mother while we fixed up her house for the bash. I prepared to ask her to marry me.

"How long is Tori going to be away?" I asked.

"Til Six," Tracy grinned, "We have four hours until the guest come."

"You look great today by the way."

"I know how to dress for my girl," she bragged.

"You look amazing," I muttered.

"Tori is going to go wild for this party," Tracy grinned anxiously breaking the tension.

"You have to remember not to blab to her."

"I'm not!"

"Tracy I know you."

She broke chuckling.

"Alright fine."

"I'm giving her this."

I dropped the box on the table, and she gasped covering her mouth with both hands. She grabbed it opening it to see the ring in the box.

"Oh my god!" she bounced laughing.

"You think she's going to love it?"

"Oh, she's going to love it!" She laughed hugging me, then looked down at the ring and then hugged me again prompting a laugh from me. She turned looking down at the box and smiled.

"I'm so happy."

"I hope she will be."

"She will! So it's official?!"

"Yes, I'm going to plan—"

"—Oh my god!" she jumped my arms squeezing me tightly as we hugged and laughed together. She halted smiling as we met eyes and froze. I leaned forward kissing her on the lips as she gasped. Her smile melted as she looked at me angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"We just got excited," she explained sighing.

I grabbed her head leaning forward and we met lips kissing deeply. I slid my tongue in to her mouth kissing her deeply and passionately as she sighed leaning her head and reciprocating. I clutched her large ass with both my hands making out with her as she grunted pushing me back and stood back wiping her lips.

"No," she quivered, "You gotta stop."

"Tracy..."

"No!"

"Tracy, look, I love Tori, but with you I just..."

"I love Tori. She's my sister. This isn't happening."

"You can't tell her what happened."

"And why not?"

"You kissed me back."

"No, I didn't."

"It took two to kiss,' I insisted approaching her.

"Get away from me," she warned.

"You can't, please, I love you both."

"I'm not going to hurt her. Especially on her birthday."

"All we did was kiss."

"Because I stopped it."

"And what if you didn't?"

She paused nodding angrily.

"I love you both so much."

"You can't have us both."

"We have four hours to talk it out and..."

"And nothing," she stormed off down the basement, "I'm getting my bag and leaving."

"Wait," I stopped her at the steps.

"Don't touch me!" she quivered.

"Come here," I kissed her again as she submitted kissing me softly with soft purs and wrapped her arms around my shoulder leaning in. We kissed for minutes on end, rubbing tongues. I displayed my dominance with her by clutching her large butt with both hands. She towered over me leaning forward and we disappeared in to a flurry of kissing and tongue play. I held her by the hand sitting her down along my bed as she looked up at me partly ashamed but a victim to her lust, and turned on her knees. I lifted her long skirt and tore off her G string revealing her enormous ass and she looked back submitting.

"You gonna fuck me?" she whispered anxiously.

I entered her ass as she grunted and sighed. I clutched her shoulders pounding her from behind as fast as I could, and she submitted to me, crying out in pleasure and calling to God as I mounted her dominating her along the guest bed. I kissed her body all over and lay her along her back sucking on her long fat cock furiously. She looked down at me rubbing my legs affectionately. I lifted both her long thick legs above her head and slid in to her as she cried out clutching my ass. I pounded her hard and deep, feeling the passion rush in between us. We kissed and rolled around the bed, as she allowed me to ravage her bareback, taking every inch of me in to her hole until I finally released in to her. As I lay beside her exhausted, I kissed her lips passionately and gave her the best hand job of her life, one that prompted her to bite my lip, begging me not to stop.

We lay side by side cuddling for a while before finally deciding to gather ourselves. I dressed up neatly as she regained her composure, continuing to set up for the party. The night was a blast, as the party raged on for Tori. Tracy tried to put on a straight face and a smile for her friend, but all she could do that night was think about the passion we shared in private. Tori loved the ring, and accepted it prompting massive applause from her friends, and we danced the night away. Tori was of course the heavy drinker who was drunk by the time the night was out, this allowed me and Tracy to sneak back and forth without her being none the wiser. Tori knew we were risking it, but Tracy knew nothing of our affair. Tori took every chance to grab at me as Tracy danced and wandered off in to the party.

Eventually I took Tracy to the bathroom to relieve herself. Ever the loyal fiancé, I stood beside her as she stood over the toilet angry at herself for overdoing it.

"This was the best night of my life," she sighed wiping her forehead.

"We're going to have a lot of great nights."

"You look amazing, I was going to get you alone before..."

"You have me alone, now," I said sliding behind her. I lifted her skirt rubbing her tits as she looked back smiling and sighed as I entered her from behind.

"You're taking advantage of me, pervert."

"You like it," I grinned pumping her.

"I love it, baby," she grinned submitting as I fucked her along toilet. She groaned moaning softly as I clutched her tits humping her anxiously; Minutes passed as our balls smashed in to one another with every hump, and the silence gave way to our moans and groans until I finally released in to her. She did nothing but lick her lips furiously as I finished off all over her face, giving her a facial that seemed to invigorate her.

She grinned at me as I stepped back to clean up and hummed as she washed her face off slowly.

"Happy birthday to me," she declared.

"I'll see you downstairs," I said kissing her before I made my way in to the party once more. Tracy obviously figured what we were doing, as when I entered in to the party once more she'd fixed herself up to look prettier, even wearing her blond hair differently. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, which incidentally made her fume. She'd resisted our lust, but was angry that I hadn't made a show what we'd done together that afternoon. I'd snuck away from her to the basement once more get away from the noise and Tracy followed shortly after, approaching me as I sat by the pool table.

"I can't stop thinking about today," she whispered.

"Where's Tori?"

"Partying, drinking," she whispered clutching my crotch and kissing my neck softly. I sighed leaning against the table and we kissed passionately.

"Suck my dick," I whispered panting.

She knelt down sliding my pants down and devoured my cock, swallowing it and sliding it up and down her throat as I sighed clutching the table. She stood up wiping her mouth as I zipped my pants up and clutched her hard cock kissing her deeply.

"I'll stay behind to clean up," she whispered kissing my neck, "and we'll celebrate when she goes to sleep."

She turned rushing back up to the party and we stood apart for the rest of the night, watching as Tracy put herself in to a drunken stupor once more. As the party gave out and the guests parted, Tracy lay on the couch cuddling along my lap as I watch Tori race back and forth. She gave small talk to the barely conscious Tracy and handed her water watching her drink without hesitation. After twenty minutes she was asleep and I'd drifted over to the patio with both hands on Tori, rubbing her tits and kissing her neck. She was already in a negligee she'd stolen from Tracy and we kissed passionately.

"Let's go before she wakes up," I whispered leading her upstairs to our bed.

"She'll be out all night," she chortled, "I slipped something in her drink." She pinched my cheek and turned walking ahead of me. I was angry, but all I could was watch as she crawled along the bed, her cock hanging from the negligee. We made love that night without a single care, kissing, and rolling around the bed. I fucked her as hard as I could, prompting cries of pleasure and moans between the two of us in the early morning.

I punished her for drugging Tracy, dominating her roughly, but it only riled her up more. I humped her enormous plump ass for hours indulging in an amazing orgasm and passion that we shared together. The next morning we awoke to the silence of the room and I slid down the stairs ensuring Tori wasn't awake. I kissed her on the cheek as she slept and continued cleaning up. Moments later she'd awoken to the ruckus and was oblivious to what had occurred with Tracy.

Tracy snuck by us, fully dressed, and cleaned up while Tori was none the wiser, assuming she'd stayed over without any horse play between us.

"So how was your night?" I asked embracing her.

"The best, how was yours?"

"The best."

"You're going to make a wonderful husband," she smiled kissing me deeply. I looked her in the eyes clutching her backside as Tori went about her business behind us. I was married to Tracy for ten years, and for ten years I'd found passion with two beautiful black transgender women, both large and filled with passion between the three of us.

Tori always wondered why Tracy never hooked up with a man all the years we were together, but Tracy never let on. Tori never caught on, and played happy housewife the entire time we were married. Tracy and I engaged in a secret love affair that kept me loyally drifting between two amazing women, and we were all the happier.