Tori Loves Attention Ch. 02

Story Info
Tori fucks her uncle and cousin.
2.3k words
4.29
22k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left you with me seeing my twin brother cumming on my dress and realizing he fantasized about fucking me.

"Tom. I would love for you to fuck me! Let's do it right now."

"That is so wrong. You are my sister and that's taboo."

"I'm so wet right now, just thinking about your big cock pounding me."

Just then the doorbell rang. I thought it was Bart coming back to fuck me in my ass. I opened the door to see a big burly police man standing there. He took a long look at me standing there with my wrap open and my nipples poking out at him. I quickly closed it and motioned him in.

"Are you the daughter of Bill and Sasha Whitley?"

"Yes. Why?"

"There is no easy way to say this. Your parents have been in a car accident and they didn't survive."

I was numb and in disbelief. I felt an arm on my shoulder and faintly heard Tom's voice.

"Sir. My parents were on date night and should have been in their hotel room enjoying each other. So you must be mistaken."

"It is them. You are?"

"Tom Tori's twin brother. What do we do now?"

The officer was tall gray hair with a mustache. He looked at us and assumed we were having our own date night. I went to him and hugged him. He smelled of pipe tobacco which reminded of my grandfather and I began weeping.

My body pressed hard against him feeling his arousal. I looked up at him.

"I wish we didn't have to be alone tonight."

"I have to finish my shift, but could return in about an hour. While you wait. Make a list of people to contact. Insurance, funeral home. Pastor. Lawyers." As he pulled me off him and left.

Tom has always been the logical one and went off to his computer and looking through their room for personal files. When ever I get stressed. Sex takes my mind off my problems. Since Tom won't fuck me and I have an hour before our sexy police man comes back. I will take a bath.

Running the water and putting a bomb in. I got my dildos out stripped down and went to see how Tom was doing. He had found a will and they had purchased plots through Rest In Peace Funeral Homes.

I turned the water off and came back. In the will we would have everything divided evenly. Also they had insurance worth 1 million each. He also found some home video of them and another couple. I let him watch as that is what he liked to do.

Out of my bath. I put on Mom's black baby doll. Her boobs were a cup size larger than mine so when I bent over mine were fully exposed. A touch of perfume behind my ears and into to seduce Tom.

Tom was looking through his computer when I sat in front of him starring at his hard cock as he stroked it. I bent over to taste it. He pulled back.

"Tori! You can't.

I ignored him and came closer. Looking up at him goggling my exposed boobs. I took him in my mouth and took him deep. I massaged his ball sac as my nostrils flared taking in the scent of his arousing sweat. I just can't get enough of ball sweat.

He gave in and squeezed my hard firm boobs. I pumped up and down on his hard cock. My pussy ached for his hard cock to fill it. The thought of fucking my brother made me want him more. I get so hot when I get fucked taboo.

I slid up straddled him and slid his slobber wet cock in my tight pussy. It stretched my pussy like never before. My eyes rolled as he leaned forward sucking my hard nipples. I let his cock throb in me as my orgasm began. I began pumping up and down on hiis thick hard cock.

Tom lifted me off.

"No. Don't stop. I like it. You do too."

He laid me on his desk. Spread my legs and began licking my lips from my ass to my clit. Stopping to suck it and repeat.

"Yes, yes. Fuck I'm cumming."

He put his finger in me then another as he sucked and flicked my clit. My cunt exploded on his face and I felt electric shocks riveting through my body. Convulsing as he looked at me. My juices dripping off his chin. I loved him even more as he kissed me allowing me to taste my self.

Still quivering. Tom lifted me turned me around and slapped my firm ass hard. Then took his cock and drove it hard in me. Tom was taking control. I've always been in control. He was always happy to be in the back round.

Confused but loving his cock filling me and fucking me doggy. He reached for his jerk off juice. Actually it was baby oil but he used it to jerk his cock. He poured it down the crack of my ass. Rubbed it in and put a finger in my ass. My fingers have only ever fucked my ass. His were so much bigger and I've never had both holes penetrated at the same time.

"Fucking Christ Tom. Your making me your fuck toy. I love it. Use me. Destroy me. I love you brother."

He took his finger out and put it in my mouth. I sucked my ass off it like a starving baby takes to her mothers tit. My head exploding as he continued fucking my cunt sloshing my juices with each thrust.

He pulled his cock out of me as my cunt lips shook in orgasm. My legs were week, my head spinning. My body has never felt like this before. Tom was in total control and he knew it.

He rubbed his cock head up and down my tight ass and leaned over and whispered.

"Tori the slut wanted to be fucked by her brother. Your mine and your ass is mine. No more teasing just a hard anal fuck."

He began pushing his cock in slowly. Allowing my ass to adjust to his huge cock gaping it. I squealed from the initial pain then began feeling the heat of pleasure go through me. His cock had my ass stretched to the max. He fingered my wet pussy still convulsing in orgasm. My full body weight was on the desk as I had no strength in my legs to hold me.

Tom grabbed me by my hair and began fucking my ass fiercely showing no mercy. I could feel his sweat dripping on my back as he brutally fucked my ass. I was in continuous orgasm and I thought my head was going to explode.

He stopped. His cock throbbing and I felt it convulse as he shot his cum deep in my ass. He pulled his cock out still shooting his load. Turned me around and splattered my face and tits with more cum.

He treated me like a trashy whore on the street. I felt dirty and fulfilled. I put my hand under my ass and forced his cum out with a fart. I slurped it and all the rest from my tits and face. Then licked his cock clean sucking the last from him.

Taboo cum tastes the best and his was so sweet and salty. My body shaking with wave of orgasm after orgasm. Sitting on the floor too weak to walk. Tom collapsed beside me.

I began dressing for the funeral. I wanted to tribute Mom with my sexy body and sexual aura. Mom had it and always presented with eloquence and style.

I chose a black strapless lace bra, garter, lace panties, silk stockings black sheer dress with lace hem and 4"heels.

I pulled my bra from the dresser. The cup was crusty. My God! Tom had cum in it. I felt so sexy and horny knowing I was wearing Tom's cum again. It was only a half bra and the top half of my boobs were exposed giving as much cleavage as my B size could give.

My dress just met the top of my stockings and my garter clips showed when I walked and sat. I knew everybody would be watching me, which just added to my horny mood. The crusty dried cum in my bra only added to tantalizing my sensitive nipples. Making them ache to be sucked pinched and bitten. I hoped to get through the service without grabbing the first hard cock and raping it.

I sat between Uncle John and cousin Elroy. They farmed about 30 miles away and Aunt Betty disowned her sister when she joined the church and got self righteous. She didn't come to the funeral. They smelled of farm animals and their hands were callused and dirty.

I made sure my dress rode up to expose my garter and touched my legs with theirs. Before long I could see that familiar bump of a hard on. I tried to focus on the tributes people were giving, but those hard cocks distracted me to the state of me squirming in my seat.

My Mom looked so pretty in the pictures rotating on the screen. I remembered some of the events she had dressed for and made me cry. She was my best friend, mentor and adviser. She taught me to give blow jobs, to get past my gag reflex, to relax and enjoy big cocks even when it hurt at first.

Tom and I got up to say a few words. I tried my best to be as graceful and sexy as Mom. I stepped up to the mic but my words blurted out in sobs ans I broke down and cried. Tom came to my rescue. Cuddled me and began speaking. He had a whole tribute written about how supportive our parents were of us in whatever we tried.

Tom was and is the smart and strong twin. I love him more each minute. Tom finished with we are successful because of our parents. He led me to my seat and I sobbed on Uncle John's shoulder while Elroy goggled my thigh trying to see up my dress. Between the smell and thought of fucking these dirty pigs. I was hornier than ever.

I sat up, accidentally brushing my hand along Elroy's hard cock as the service came to an end. Just have to make it through the receiving line before I can go and scratch the continuous horny itch my pussy has.

I hugged every body tightly trying to make some contact for relief. Most of the men had hard cocks pressing against my thigh. I wanted to jump up on them and get gang fucked but found the strength not to.

Finally! I ran up the stairs to the bathroom. Everybody thought I had to pee but I needed to fuck myself or go crazy. Panties around my ankles, eyes rolled back as I plunged my hair brush back and forth giving myself a much needed orgasm.

The door burst open and Elroy walked in.

"Fuck don't you knock?" I screamed.

He laughed. Undid his pants. Pulled me off the toilet turned me around and drove his hard cock deep in my pussy. Ripped my dress of my shoulders catching my bra and tearing the clasp as he roughly manhandled my horny boobs.

Within seconds he blew his load in me. The feel his hot cum shooting deep in me gave me another orgasm. Elroy pulled out. His cock dripping cum. I knelt down and slurped the last of it as he softened in my mouth.

Just as Elroy was doing his pants up. Uncle John walked in, looked at me shook his head and took me by my hand. Lead me to my bedroom.

"Elroy can be a little primitive. He doesn't see many pretty girls that show their bodies like you do.

"Well he certainly is the definition of quickie. I responded.

Uncle John undid his pants taking his hard cock out and pushed me down to my knees. Might as well make it a family fuck fest. I thought taking his cock deep and twirling my tongue around it. Tasting the sweaty unclean farm on it.

He ran his callused hand up and down my boobs teasing as I bobbed up and down on his filthy cock. I felt so dirty as I looked up at him. Slobber dripping down my chin and Elroy's cum running down my leg.

Finally he rammed his hard cock in me while probing my ass with his finger. I turned to the side to see Elroy and his cock at my face. I pulled him closer and sucked his cock while his dad fucked me like a whore.

Uncle John pulled Elroy to him. Laid on the bed as I climbed on him cowboy. Elroy came behind and slid his cock in my ass. DP fucked by my uncle and cousin. I felt so sexy and wanted as my family had their way.

Elroy tensed. Pulled out came around and shot a stream of hot creamy cum on my face and in my hair. I convulsed as it hit me squeezing Uncle John's cock as he began spraying cum deep in my pussy. He pulled out still spewing his cum up under my chin as I sucked Elroy dry.

Uncle John rubbed his cum into my boobs as my body trembled and my head spun relishing in all this thick man juice. I spit out the limp cock,as Uncle John filled my mouth with his. I sucked him dry getting all the fresh cum available.

Uncle John and cousin Elroy got dressed and left my room. I revealed in the sex I just had as Tom came in and asked.

"So what next? You have fucked the whole family now. Talk about crossing the line.

"Tom! You are still my favorite. Maybe you could make me go viral?"