Tori or Tony?

Story Info
A man wakes from a straight coma and realizes he is bisexual.
2.9k words
3.95
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him online toward the end of the 1990s. AOL was huge back then and it seemed as though the whole world opened up in front of me. I could say what I wanted. I could do what I wanted. Most of all, I could do it all anonymously!

During high school I had a few girlfriends - nothing serious. Most of my relationships lasted only a few months and ended because I was ready to move on. I was 18 or 19 when we got our first computer and I spent countless hours feeling it out over the first few months. Once I got comfortable, I was ready to use it as it was meant to be used all along: to get pussy!

I talked to a few girls in a chat room and I even met a few of them in person. I found out that they weren't all that great. Most of the girls chatting online were too desperate to get it any other way. Then, I met a girl named Tori.

Tori was a cool girl. We chatted via the computer a bunch - most nights for a few months. She was older than me and had a job where she made money. I was interested in meeting her, or talking on the phone, but it never worked out. There was a reason for that; I will get to that later.

I continued to go out with my friends from time to time - the ones that didn't go off to college. A few nights a week we would hang out, drink some beer and smoke some weed, but they all had other obligations. They had jobs. I had all the free time in the world being that I was a bum (not literally) living off of my parents who were too nice to kick me out.

Eventually, I thought I was making progress with Tori. She admitted to me that she was interested in meeting, but she was too nervous. That's when I discovered the truth I was too naïve to consider before: Tori was a MAN!

At first I didn't want to talk to her any more. Why am I saying her? I mean him. His name is Tony, short for Anthony. He was a man, he had a dick, and for some reason he was interested in talking to me as if he didn't have one.

Things changed between us. You think? He stopped talking like a girl and started talking like a man. A man who was just a little older than me - how about twenty years? Yes he was in his early forties.

What could it hurt to talk to a man, a man with an actual dick, about life? It couldn't, and so I did. Tony and I became friends in real life. I don't know why... Typically, if the first thing that someone tells you is a lie, especially having a dick versus not having a dick, you stop talking to them. But, I didn't.

Soon enough we decided we would meet. We weren't about to do any gay shit. After all, I'm not gay. We were just going to hang out, watch sports, and talk about guy things. Yeah, we were two guys, with dicks, talking about guy things...

Why then, after hanging out with him for about an hour, was he interested in sucking my cock? It appeared that Tony was looking for that all along. Guess what? I was looking to get my cock sucked - not from a guy - but sucked nonetheless.

So I let him suck it. He sucked it like a girl as opposed to a guy with a dick. If I closed my eyes, and I did, it felt like the mouth of a chick. It was wet, it had a tongue in it, and it swallowed - YES SWALLOWED - every drop of my load. It was kind of nice. That is how I realized I was bisexual. My theory is that we are all bisexual to varying degrees. Some of us are more comfortable with it than others. Some will deny it to they day they die, but others are not ashamed - and they shouldn't be!

It wasn't long after that I sucked my first dick. Guess what? It didn't belong to Tony. I never saw Tony after that night. We may have chatted once or twice online, but it was over. Should I consider him my first ex-boyfriend? I think not...

The dick I sucked belonged to another guy I met online. His name was Tony (yes, the same as the last); this time, I knew he was a guy from the beginning. He was much closer to my own age and I was actually attracted to him. Well, I was sort of attracted to him. Okay, yes, I was attracted to him. There, I said it!

We met at a diner - I was too young for a bar - for coffee. I didn't like coffee, but it was what people did. We talked for awhile before we went back to his car. I sucked his cock right there in the parking lot! I swallowed his cum too. It was kind of gross; no wonder most girls spit that shit out.

We met a bunch after that night in the parking lot. We would hang out at his place, watch TV, talk about hot chicks in movies, and suck each others dicks. I couldn't think of anything better than that - it was a sweet arrangement. He was a guy, who was just a friend, but he had a dick and we traded the sucking of said dicks.

He introduced me to a friend of his named Adam. Adam seemed nice. He had a lot of tattoos and body piercings, but he didn't fit the 'gay' or 'bisexual' stereotypes. Guess what? He had a dick too - and I sucked it! Three guys, hanging out, sucking each others dicks. Why didn't I figure this out sooner? It was so much easier than dating women.

So there I was... 19 years old and I had sucked two dicks. I knew that I was bisexual at this point, but I did still like pussy. Did I expect to have the best of both world? You bet I did! Was I going to get it? I sure hoped so!

Then I met a girl. Here name was Carrie and she was pretty. No, she was hot. I didn't met her online either. I made her at a pool hall. She was there with her friends and I was there with mine. We caught eyes and hit it off as soon as we talked. I didn't tell her I was bisexual at that point - I wanted to make sure I got the pussy first. Who wants to miss out on perfectly good pussy? Not me.

I got that perfectly good pussy within a week. It felt right to me, and it tasted right too. She was a freak! Not only was she hot, but she loved sex more than I did - maybe I'm exaggerating. Either way, we had sex - a lot of sex. It was good.

Do you remember Tony (Tony #2)? He was friends with Adam. Yeah, I still sucked his dick. Even while I was sort of dating Carrie, I didn't mind sucking his dick. That's what friends are for! Unlike me, Tony was actually gay. He didn't care if I was dating Carrie as long as I sucked his dick and he had the chance to suck mine. It was a win-win situation.

One night I was talking to Carrie, I had thought it had gone on long enough, and I told her I was bisexual. Guess what? She didn't care! She thought it was hot and she was impressed that I wasn't ashamed of it. She hated it when people hid things because they were ashamed. The truth is that I liked Carrie, I really liked Carrie, and I wanted to be her boyfriend. Even though I didn't mind sucking cock, I wanted to be with Carrie. That was cool with her, so it was cool with me too.

Now, this is where this little story gets kind of funny. Funny? I'm not sure that is the word for it... perhaps interesting fits it better. I will go with interesting.

Remember Adam? Well, he wasn't gay as it turned out. He was bisexual like me. Suddenly, I became closer with Adam than I was with Tony. I still talked to Tony, and we still swapped dick sucking, but it was different with Adam. Do you know what is better yet? He hung out with Carrie and I sometimes.

It happened one night when I didn't expect it. We were hanging out at Carrie's house, well it was her parents but they were on a cruise or some shit like that, when it happened. We were drinking a bit and we got on the subject of sex. Why is it that drunk people always end up talking about sex? Or, is that just me? I don't know.

Carrie thought it would be hot if I sucked Adam's dick in front of her - Fuck, Adam didn't care! So I did. I sucked his dick for a little before Carrie decided she wanted to give it a try. Fuck, I didn't care! Carrie sucked his dick, probably better than I did, before he blew his load in her mouth. Fuck! I wanted to taste that shit. So, I did. I made out with Carrie right there in front of Adam. We swapped cum like we were in some kind of twisted porn movie. It was hot - it was so hot that Adam got hard again.

You know what he wanted this time? I bet you guessed - he wanted to fuck Carrie. So, he did. This time, when he was about to cum he pushed her off and put his cock in my mouth. He exploded again! This time, it wasn't as much as the last... It was still good though. I remember thinking cum was gross - I liked it now.

After awhile, he left for the night and I got to fuck Carrie. I'll admit, it was hot. She was good at fucking and so was I - at least that is what I think. I came in her and it felt awesome. She was on 'the pill' so I came right inside of her. I always liked that best. After awhile, we fell asleep in her bed.

When we woke up, she sucked my dick! She thought that last night was awesome and it really turned her on. It turned me on too - I'm not about to lie. We talked about it some more and we came up with an agreement...

I could suck dick, or get my dick sucked, as long as I didn't hide it from her. Likewise, she could suck dick, or fuck someone, as long as she didn't hide it. In fact, we sort of agreed that we would only do it with each other. You know what that means, right? Threesomes! At least sort of; I wasn't getting fucked in the ass by anyone!

We hooked up with Adam exclusively for awhile. Then she had a brilliant idea: Why don't we go online (wonderful, magnificent, AOL) and find someone new to fuck? So, we did.

As it turns out, there are a lot of guys who are in to that type of shit. More than I could count! We met a guy named Brad - he didn't want to mess with me, but I ate his cum out of Carrie. We met a guy named John and he was more in to me. He swapped my cum with Carrie who then swapped it back with me. It was hot. There was Rick who, more or less, was interested in watching me fuck Carrie. He only wanted to 'touch' her. Maybe he couldn't get it up. There was also a guy named Sam, he was black, and was interested in both of us. He took turns fucking Cassie and letting me suck him. Then he sucked me before he left. It was hot. There were others too. It was like an endless parade of men.

Remember Brad? Well, so did Carrie. I found out later that she was meeting him on the side. I was pissed, but I got over it. I got back at her by sucking Adam again. She was pissed, but she got over it. We were even now.

Remember Rick, the guy who liked to watch? Well as it turned out, he wanted to watch some more. He also had a video camera. He met us at this porn shop one time. I had NO IDEA what went on in those places! They are fuck fests! He recorded Carrie sucking different guys; he recorded me sucking different guys. He recorded two guys fucking Carrie with me watching. He also recorded something else. He recorded the first time I let someone buttfuck me! Yes, I gave up my ass. Carrie begged me to do it. It turns out it wasn't that bad. After the initial pain, it actually felt pretty good. I was sure I could do it again. No big deal!

Then, my world came crashing down. Carrie decided it wasn't hot anymore. She wanted to be with Brad and I was devastated. I had been to Heaven, and now I crashed back down to earth. I would never find another girl like Carrie. I found out that Carrie was pregnant a few months later. It was Brad's baby and they were getting married. Fuck! I was pissed.

I became self-destructive. Remember all those cocks I sucked? Well, I sucked a ton more. I also let more guys fuck my ass. There were a lot of guys who wanted to do that.

Do you know what a troll is? Well, I became one. I went back to that porn shop like a million times and I sucked any guy who was willing to let me. I also let a lot of guys suck mine. I was a cumming machine. I had lost a lot of weight and my parents were worried. They had no idea where I was going off to. They liked Carrie, but they had no idea about the fuck-fests we had. They didn't understand what happened.

Weird things happen. I met a girl named Sarah. She was pretty too, but I decided not to tell her about the bisexual thing. I didn't want to fuck this up. I stopped hooking up with guys. She sucked my dick plenty, and well, I was with her so much I didn't have the chance to meet guys on the side.

We got into it fast and furious. I proposed, we got our own apartment, and we started to plan our life. I was ready to move on. My past was going to be left behind and I was ready for it. I got a job. It wasn't the best, and Sarah made more money, but that didn't matter much to us.

Our wedding was great! Our honeymoon was even better! Things were off to a good start.

One day, after we'd been married for a few months, we ran into Carrie and Brad at the shopping mall. Carrie was pushing the stroller and Brad was flip-flopping his head from side to side checking out other women. When Carrie and I locked eyes, my heart sank to the deepest part of my stomach. It was awful. Then she smiled and I smiled back. It was kind of awkward, but I introduced her to Sarah and she introduced Brad. The little kid was cute. What little kid isn't?

I realized that I still had feelings for Carrie - I had no idea what she was thinking. I loved Sarah too. What a fucking mess! It was over in the blink of an eye and we were off again walking down the mall. Sarah and I sat on a bench, eating some not-so-soft pretzels, and she being to ask questions. I told her that Carrie and I had dated and that she left me for Brad.

She asked if I still had feelings for her - I lied. She smiled. I smiled. We drove home there was no more talking about Carrie or the dick-head Brad.

She could tell I was doing a lot of thinking and she told me that she loved me. She told me I could tell her anything and that she would be there for me. I hesitated. I was tempted to tell her the truth, but I was scared she would freak out. I lied a little more. I told her it was no big deal.

Later that night, I told her the truth. She didn't say much. We went to sleep and I tossed and turned. I reached over a few times to make sure she was still there - she was. I was happy; well, I was sort of happy.

When we woke up she didn't have much to say either. We didn't talk much.

Later that night, she opened up. She started to cry and she told me that she didn't think she even knew who I was. I told her that wasn't true. She cried some more. I told her I loved her, but she didn't say it back. The next day she was gone. I got the divorce papers three months later. I never saw Carrie, or dick-head Brad, again. I lost my wife because I told the truth. Life is not fair. What will I do? Where will I go from here? I have no idea...