Tori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, sis, you're tight as hell!" Jake grabbed my hips and pulled me down on it. The pure pleasure I felt sent me into a haze of pure ecstasy, feeling every inch as I was pulled on. Suddenly I felt my hips hit his, shockwaves of euphoria crashing through me from my cunt. I opened my eyes to find my entire body covered in sweat and my hand resting on a less sweaty, muscular chest, my glasses had nearly fallen off.

"I think she came." Alyssa began. I began to take myself off, causing an equally large amount of pleasure, gasping sharply. "Here." Alyssa got up and kneeled over Jake's face and grabbed my neck, pulling me in to kiss me. Alyssa held my hips and guided me as I began to lift and drop them again, blood pumping through me, thumping in my ears. I groaned as I felt his cock go in and out of me, Jake humping up and down, hammering into me.

Sweat poured from me, my short hair soaked, my pussy creating a puddle on the bed. I sucked on Alyssa's tit, fondling the other, sucking mouthfuls of her sweat covered tits until she came, her body shaking and her thighs holding Jake's head in place. She collapsed off him after filling his mouth with her creamy cum.

Jake put me on my back, lying on top of me, his dick resting in me. He started to shake the bed, rocking back and forth, my legs wrapping around his muscular body. My nails dug into his back and head as I neared orgasm, moaning loudly. His lips connected to mine, the taste of my sister's cum flowing into my mouth.

My body was in pure euphoria, my cunt being hammered, my juices pooling once again. Jake picked up pace, slapping into me even faster, speeding up until he pushed into me even deeper, my cunt being filled with a hot, sticky fluid, my brother's cum. The addictive feeling of his cum flowing into my womb caused me to cum, my juices spraying out, squirting against Jake.

I was exhausted, the intense sex using all my energy, causing me to pass out.

————————————————

Jake's POV

I stayed for a good minute, my softening cock still inside my unconscious sister. "That was hot! I wish I lost my virginity like that!" I turned to see Alyssa playing with herself. I took myself out and lay down next to her, fingering her. "Did you cum in her?"

"Yeah." I grabbed Alyssa and tried to get her to suck the cum off my cock. My erection quickly came back, the response for my sister was to push me onto my back, kiss me and then straddle me, fucking me in a cowgirl fashion. I grabbed her hips and forced my hips upwards, humping into her.

Through the groans of passion, Alyssa got up and lay down on her stomach, her ass ready for me. She spread her cheeks and showed her soaked pussy along with her asshole. I poised myself on top of her, my cock pointing into her entrance. I rocked myself forwards, Alyssa's gasp echoing across the room. I pushed down on the small of her back, pinning her, then I grabbed her long purple hair and pulled it, my long cock going into her cunt.

I reared my orgasm, so I humped harder, Alyssa's groans matching my humps until I came, filling her pussy with my seed. I took myself out then brought it over to Alyssa's face. "Clean my cock, sis." I said as smugly as possible. She moved, her mouth facing my cock, licking my shaft.

I grabbed her hair and forced her to take all of my cock, cleaning it. I lay down and fell asleep, spooning both Alyssa and Tori.

————————————————

Tori's POV

I gently woke up, a strange feeling of pleasure inside me. I woke up to find Jake and Alyssa both naked and asleep. I stood up, something dribbling down my leg. I tasted it, cum. I walked to my bag where I put on my panties, nipples poking out.

I woke up Jake, it was 7:00 on the last day together, so I wanted to savour it. He stood up and I reached up to kiss him, my tiny body barely able to reach his 6" high head. I quit, then kneeled down, taking his cock in my hand, licking different spots. Alyssa got up, sneaked up behind me, dropped my panties, spread my ass cheeks and buried her head in there, sucking, licking and tasting my cunt and ass.

I shoved his hard cock into my mouth with ease, tasting the precum and dried pussy juice off it, throwing my head back and forth, the cock entering and exiting my throat, like I had seen in Jake's porn videos, and like I had done for previous boyfriends. I took more and more, my tongue wrapping around and playing with his head.

Jake forced my head down, pulling at my hair. I choked on his cock over and over, my cunt being tortured and played with, pleasure being my only emotion. Within seconds Jake had sprayed everything over my face, cum shooting into my mouth and all over my face and tits, my glasses once again needing to be cleaned.

Alyssa and I quietly went to the bathroom and took the shower, within seconds she pinned my arms above me and had started to suck my tits. I groaned as she nibbled, my pussy becoming wet at the sensation. I switched on the shower and bent Alyssa over, licking and sucking her pierced cunt, the sweet salty taste making me horny. Next I knew a huge cock was buried in my asshole, Jake smashing into me.

Spitting into her cunt, I buried 2 fingers into Alyssa, gently fucking her at first, then full force into her cunt, resorting to using 4 fingers, meanwhile shockwaves were sent through my body every time Jake hit me, either by spanking or when he humped.

"Oh my god! Tori, I'm cumming!" At that a jet of her juices shot out, repeating every time I slammed my hand into her, meanwhile Jake came in my asshole, grunting. I collapsed, covered in cum, exhausted.

My pale ass was red and Jake was forcing me to clean his cock with my mouth. I needed to cum so much, I needed dick. I went back into the bedroom and put on my basic panties, loose shirt and knee high socks and I went to Mike and Lucy's room. Finding Lucy gone and mike still asleep I locked the door behind me when I went in.

I took off my clothes and got in bed, finding him naked as well. "Mike," I woke him up. "Don't tell anyone and you get a treat." He sat up, confused.

"Tori? Why the fuck are you naked?" He kept quiet at least, but I could tell that he was horny.

"You do what I ask, I'll give you blowjobs any time, any place, but you have to make me cum." The signature family smirk showed up on his face. "Alright, come on." I straddled his cock, facing him, giving Mike a face full of my tits. "Fuck yeah!" I bounced up and down on his cock, milking cum out of it, Mike only 6", smaller than Jake.

"Holy crap, Tori! You're so tight!" I neared my orgasm, shockwaves going through my body every time I hit the base of his cock. Mike moved us into a doggy style position, grabbing my tits, playing with them, squeezing my nipples, orgasm so close, but, seconds before, cum shot into me, Mike pulled out his cock and finished on my ass and back. Only the first jet of cum actually went into me, the rest going outside.

"Thanks, anyway, Mike," I got up, used tissues to clean the cum off me, and put on my clothes, leaving Mike happy.

————————————————

It was time for a picture and I was unbelievably horny, I sat next to Jake, making sure I sat on his hand. I wore a skirt, a cleavage exposing top, black stockings going half way up my thigh, not wearing a bra or panties, my blush covered by my glasses.

I was on the edge of the sofa, Jake realising his fingers were pressing against a bare wet cunt, he sent two fingers in, causing me to gasp in pleasure. "Ok, gang, you ready?" Our dad pressed the button and ran to the end of the couch. I was on the verge of cumming, the camera flashing, all of us smiling awkwardly.

Within minutes, Jake had me on the bed, his cock poking through his jeans. I lifted my skirt and prepared for him, rubbing myself. Jake forced his way into me, pleasure shooting through me. I humped against him as he rocked into me, his cock tearing into my cunt, my creamy cum pouring out.

Jake grabbed my shirt and pulled it down, my tits pouring out, my orgasm approaching fast. I bit into Jake's shoulder as I came, my creamy cunt becoming twice as sensitive as shockwaves of euphoria destroyed my small body. Jake continued to hump into me, cumming into my sensitive cunt, filling my womb with his seed.

I kissed Jake, my mouth quickly dominated by his tongue. We got up and I was pulled in by my waist, his large arm brought down and wrapped around me. He leaned down to kiss me, tongue slipping in once again.

————————————————

Jake's POV

It had been a few months since I had taken Tori's virginity and the family reunion when I got a text from Tori. *Jake, big news.* a picture followed of her in a blue bikini, her hair stretching down, head cut off from view, but her stomach had been swollen up, she was 5 months pregnant.

12