Tori's Restaurant Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tori I noticed your reaction to me during the menu tasting. I saw you watching me and was flushed. Then you let me rub your leg at the diner." She begins rubbing her finger on my lips. Then continues, "I know you were thinking about me. Thinking about what you want me to do to you. You wanted me to kiss you." then she plants a kiss on my neck. "You want me to touch you." Then she takes one of her hands and places it low on my ass almost at my pussy. "You want me to lick you, here" Then placed her other hand on my pussy and starts petting it.

I am relishing what she is doing to me. Kissing my neck, playing with my ass and now my pussy! It feels so good, but naughty at the same time.

"I know you want me Tori, and it is okay to let go and just allow it to happen. Please come inside with me. I won't make you do anything you don't feel comfortable with. I promise." She grabs my hand and I follow her in. It's like her words put a spell on me. She has me so in heat right now; I am putty in her hands.

We walk into her apartment and she turns on some music. It was The Civil Wars, my favorite band!!! I couldn't believe it. The song was "I Got This Friend." The lyrics linger around the living room. I close my eyes and begin to sway back and forth to the lyrics.

"You like this song Tori?" Olivia asks as she hands me a glass of white wine.

"Yes, actually The Civil Wars is my favorite band!" I tell her as she sits down next to me on the couch. We sit and sip our wine and listen to the song.

"Oh I've got this friend

Holding onto her heart

Like it's a little secret

Like it's all she's got to give

Oh, if the right one came

If the right one came along

Oh, if the right one came, along"

Olivia put her glass down on the table then she takes mine to. She lights the candles that are on the table. She then turns her attention back to me.

She begins to brush the back of her hands down my shoulders and down my arm and back up again. Then she brings her fingers to my chest and traces the neck line of my purple tank top and kisses where her fingers were.

Suddenly I knew I wanted her and nothing else at this moment. I reach for her chin and bring her face up to mine. I look into her deep blue eyes for a moment and then take possession of her mouth with mine. I passionately ravished her beautiful mouth. My hands are intertwined in her hair as I pull it gently.

"Ahhhhh...." Olivia moans in my mouth.

Olivia begins taking my top off and then my black bra. She stops to lick each nipple. I then take off her pink t-shirt and hot pink lacy bra. She really does have an incredible body and full breasts. They have to be at least a D cup, maybe Double D. I take her supple breasts into my mouth and suck on her nipple. I pinch the other one so it doesn't feel left out.

While I work her breasts, she starts unbuttoning her jeans and then undoes mine. I let go of her breasts and Olivia pushes me down to the couch. She takes my breath away, she looks so sexy! I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I feel this turned on by her.

Olivia puts her fingers at my waistline and pulls down my pants. I try helping her, trying to kick them off. Finally she tugs at them and they come free from my feet. I am lying there on her couch completely naked except my black thong. She lifts my foot up and begins sucking on my toes on my left foot. Then kisses her way up my leg, to my inner thigh. Then she starts back at my toes on my right foot and works her way up my leg to my inner thighs.

Soft, warm kisses heat up my skin. I am breathing heavier. I can smell the coconut candles she lit earlier. I love the smell of the beach and now it reminds me of her ocean blue eyes. I look down at her and she is watching me intently, as she leaves a trail of kisses on my pale skin.

When she reaches my pussy she first licks either side of my outer lips. Then pulls my thong over to the side and ever so lightly flicks her tongue on my engorged clit. She does it again and again. Going faster and faster. Then plunges her tongue into my inner lips and begin licking away. She laps up the juices that are already present from my wet pussy. She then began sucking on my clitoris.

"Fuck Olivia! Oh my god that feels so fucking good honey!" I tell her between breaths.

I reach down and put my hand in her hair and I play with my tits with my free hand. But she takes my hands and places them on either side of me and continues sucking without missing a beat. She is relentless and keeps sucking and now her fingers are working my sopping pussy. I don't know how much more I can take before I fall over that edge.

"Ooohhhh my God!!!" I scream as my body begins to twitch.

Olivia is trying to hold onto my hands as I move around under her skilled mouth. "It's okay, let go. Stop fighting it and find your release." She encouraged me.

Her words were what I needed to hear and I let go. She let go of my hands and held onto my ass as she continued to eat my pussy. I began to come so hard. My body was convulsing. Waves of ecstasy began to wash over me. I was floating away further and further from reality. Until I came crashing down from the most unreal orgasm I have ever had in my life.

Once I caught my breath Olivia kissed her way up my body taking her time at my tits. She then moved on up and kissed me. I could taste my juices on her. It tasted so sweet mixed with her cherry lip gloss that was barely there now. The scent of the candles mixing in it was getting me excited again.

I grabbed her and flipped over so she was under me. I kissed her hard, biting and tugging her bottom lip. This made her groan. She put her hand on my face and rubbed my cheek with her thumb. It was so sweet and made me smile. We looked into each other's eyes for a while. Then I started to kiss her ear. Lightly nibbling and sucking her earlobe. She begins to hum. I love the sounds she makes when she likes what I am doing.

I started to move and kiss her down her neck, across her collarbone, and down to her chest. She is playing with my hair. I lick between her huge breasts, taking in her smell as I do. Then I keep going down to her navel. She has a tight stomach with incredible abs. I lick her navel and stick my tongue in it. Then start moving further south. I kiss over to her hips and then over to the small landing strip that leads the way to her wet pussy. I take a deep breath in and she smells so good.

Her humming is getting louder as I take my first lick to a women's pussy. She tasted sweet like a peach. I looked up to see if she was enjoying it, and her eyes were closed, mouth open I could tell she was panting. It looks like she is enjoying it. I continue licking and exploring her pussy with my tongue. I find her clit and flick it with my tongue quickly then start sucking on it.

Olivia's hands immediately go to my head as she signals to keep going. So I keep sucking her clit. Then I slip a finger in her pussy. It is so tight. I can't help but wonder if she has ever been with a man before. I work her pussy until I loosen her up some then slip in another finger. I keep sucking and licking her clit while I'm fucking her with my fingers. Then I put my thumb at her tight ass hole and begin rubbing it.

This continues for a while and I begin to feel her tremble. I know she is close so I really start pumping my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. I suck harder on her clit and rub her ass faster. She holds onto my head tighter and begins to thrust her pelvis as she comes hard. Her juices begin to flow out of her and I take in all I can catch with my mouth.

She begins I come down from her orgasm and I lightly stroke her body as she begins to squirm I stop. I reach up and kiss her.

"That was incredible Olivia! I love watching you come!" I told her.

"Are you sure you have never been with a woman before? You sure know how to use that mouth of yours!" She asked.

"Nope, never. Hopefully it won't be my last either." I tell her with a devious smile on my face along with her juices!

"I hope not either. I want you to do that again!" Olivia said with a satisfied smile.

12