Torment

Story Info
Fallen Angel is taught harsh realities.
1.9k words
3.96
20.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torment

When she woke up, she was bruised all over and her wrists were still tied to the bed. The room was stuffy and smelled like sweat and sex. She was cold. The blankets had been pulled off the bed so she was completely uncovered and naked. She shifted, quietly and carefully, trying to get more comfortable and ease her shoulder muscles without waking up the man beside her. Having your arms tied over your head to two bedposts was not the most comfortable position at the best of times, and she'd been that way all night.

He stayed sleeping despite her movements. Chaste realized that she was holding her breath and let it out in a long, low sigh. She shifted again, her shoulders making their complaints more loudly now that she was coming fully awake. Her arm itched. Chaste glanced at her left arm and noted that there was a thin line of blood trickling from the inside of her elbow. That was where Parker had put the needle last night.... It hadn't closed all the way and the blood was tickling her arm. She shifted again.

The man beside her moved. Chaste tensed. She didn't even remember his name, and he certainly wouldn't remember hers. They had both been so... out of everything. She barely remembered what they had done, but her sore body was pretty telling that he was a particularly strong man and that he'd done a few 'creative' things to her. She didn't want to be tied up when he looked at her, when he saw her real face without the effects of the drugs hazing his mind. She started to struggle a little, trying to loosen the bonds so she could slip an arm free, and while she did that, she shook her head and let her hair fall over her face. Hopefully, he'd just untie her, or maybe just get up and go without looking at her.

"Mmmmmm.... morning baby." He murmured in his sleep and rolled over to rest his head on her stomach, his hand playing lazily up and down her thigh. "You feeling good this morning." His fingers traced lightly around a bruise on her inner thigh that had purpled in the night. He pinched it lightly and she gasped. "You like how you got fucked last night?" He asked again, a teasing tone in his voice.

Chaste held her breath as she continued to move her wrists around and around in slow circles trying to loosen the scarves. She looked down and watched as the scars from her face crept slowly down her shoulder to touch on her left breast. They were spreading as she got more panicky. She tried to breathe. Tried to calm down. She didn't answer him.... Didn't think he expected an answer actually. She was right. His hands just roamed over her legs and lower body, dipping in between her thighs and rubbing her sex lightly.

She jumped a little when he slid a finger inside her. She was still so sore and the feeling was still so alien. He laughed, low and mocking. Chaste wished that Parker would come back. Or Angelique. Normally one of them would make an appearance about now and would get Chaste away from these men, take her back to the house where she belonged. "You like that huh?" He said.

She was afraid that he was going to look up at her, but instead, he kept his head on her stomach while he stared at her lower body, his finger starting a slow, lazy circle inside her, pushing against the walls of her insides, sliding further and deeper on each circle. She was tired, sore and scared, but still she felt her body responding to him, felt herself growing wet and her tight cunt expanding for him. She moaned softly.

In response, he shoved a second finger inside her to join the first. She wasn't ready for it and it hurt to have him invade her so quickly and brutally. She gasped, and once again, tried to jerk away from him. He laughed again and tightened his grip on her body, his head still resting on her stomach, looking down at her legs and her sex as he played with her.

He began to move his fingers in quick circles, pulling in and out, his thumb lightly stroking her clit as his hand slipped in her sex. It felt good again. She couldn't stifle a moan as she shifted her body again, opening her legs a little wider to give him more access.

"You've just got to have it, don't you bitch?" he asked her harshly, but his hand didn't slow. His thumb strummed along her clit again and her moaning turned to panting as she felt the pressure building up inside her. She looked down, the scars were even further down her body, fully covering her left breast and moving towards her stomach where his head lay. She'd never seen them move down that far and in some perverse way that was exciting to her.

He shifted his arm again and this time was able to pump 3 fingers into her, deep and hard and she let out a stifled cry. He leaned further forward and replaced his thumb with his mouth and his tongue and sucked, deep and hard on her clit. It hurt, but stars were starting to build inside her head despite the pain, maybe because of it. He sucked again and swirled his fingers inside her. She struggled against the bonds on her wrists, desperate to...she didn't know, push him away, pull him closer. She had no idea.

Images of her father swam unbidden into her brain. How he'd treated her mother, used her, how he'd wanted Chaste to be just like him. Powerful Lust.

She felt herself reaching the edge of the cliff and throwing her body into the pit. She thrashed as she came violently, the man still pinning her down and sucking and licking her clit as spasms shook her. Her power lashed out almost unbidden, binding him to her, enslaving him to her. His own body vibrated at the contact and he finally released her cunt from his fingers and mouth and looked up at her.

His eyes, drugged with lust widened in shock, and with unmistakable fear. She stared into them and concentrated.

Love me

She commanded him in her mind.

Love me

She forced her power into him until he shook with longing for her. His mind having a hard time reconciling what his body wanted to do. She stared at him, her own eyes as wide as his.

Love me

And lashed at him with all the force in her soul.

He took her then, grabbing her thighs with their purpling bruises and forcing them very widely apart as his mouth came down on hers. She tasted herself on his tongue as he forced it down his throat, his one hand squeezing her right breast and pinching the nipple hard to life, the other grasping his cock and positioning himself to push inside her. She moaned again and shifted to accommodate him.

She barely had time to take a breath before he slammed himself inside her, biting down on her lip as he did so, breaking it open and making her bleed.

Love me

She forced her power into him, and he whimpered in pain as she drove his body on with it. He slammed into her sore and quivering cunt again and again, hammering at her sensitive and bruised skin. He was on his knees, pumping into her with all his force, his hands now gripping her waist as he went faster and faster.

Her back and shoulders were roughly slamming into the headboard and there was nothing she could do to ease the pain. She smiled as she watched his face, slicked with the blood from her cut lip. She smiled to see how badly he needed her, how much he wanted her, and that he'd do anything for her as long as she let him do this to her. He'd seen her face and he still wanted her.

He pumped her harder and harder, his face a mask of concentration and lust, he was under her sway. His right hand came up and took her breast again, squeezed it with all his strength until she couldn't stop herself from crying out in pain and tried to writhe out of his grip. He smiled this time, and her eyes narrowed.

Love me

She forced it into him again, but he'd taken all that she had to give. He was using it now, this terrific lust that she'd made him feel. He was a bad man.

"You love it this way, don't you bitch. You love it rough." And he slapped her. Chaste's head reeled when he hit her, her body still rocking back and forth as he fucked her.

He slapped her again and again, the rhythm starting to match the force of his thrusts. There was nothing she could do, she was tied up, he was on top of her, inside her, she started to panic... but a new idea formed in the haze. She sent out a new feeling. He was a bad man.

Feel

She pushed at him. If he was a good man, she would have filled him with a bliss unlike anything he'd ever known, a complete and total sense of love and well being. But as she'd suspected, this was not a good man.

As his already bloodied hand descended for another strike, she hit him with this power. Guilt and horror for every wrong act he'd ever committed in his life flooded into him. As it happened, his soul tore in two. He remembered every insult, every moment of suffering that he'd ever caused and he felt guilty for it. His spine bowed with the pain and with that last thrust, Chaste came again, powerfully, completely, her body shaken to the core with the force of it as the man on top of her shrieked in agony and threw himself off her onto the floor where he lay in a ball, shivering. He hadn't gotten to come. Chaste doubted that he ever would again.

Chaste leaned back against her bonds and smiled.

The door opened and Angelique came in. She took in the scene before her and walked carefully over to Chaste. She knew the girl, but was still affected by the fear that she radiated unconsciously. She carefully undid the binds on Chaste's arms and stepped back from the bed. Her eyes glanced at the naked man huddled on the floor, but didn't comment.

"Parker said to tell you that was very good. You're well on your way to being a real woman Chaste."

Chaste smiled, all of her features softening at once, allowing her to look once more like the child that she was. Parker was currently in charge of taking care of her, and he'd made it his project to turn her into someone real.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. I'm sure you have things to do today."

Still naked, Chaste bounded happily out of bed. She was bruised and cut and bloody still, but she could clean all that up, and Parker was happy with her. She did have things to do today.