Torment Time

Story Info
Love can be torture.
1.9k words
4.3
98.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers

Burying my face in her sweet smelling luxuriant auburn hair I breathed in its delicious fragrance. I had always loved her hair, so carefully tended and brushed until it shone like stars on a moonless, clear cold night.

As I kissed and ran my fingers through her lovely tresses with my other hand I sought and found her ripe pink nipple. I gently pressed it giving it a slight twirl as I did so.

“Mmmm, lovely darling; delightful,” she murmured. “Don’t stop for a while.”

She stretched her body as she responded to my touch, reminding me of the lithe movement of a panther. She pulled closer to me as she tried to maximise our body contact. She was soft and yielding against my flesh, moving slightly as she burrowed into me.

Complying with her wish for me not to stop my manipulation of her nipple, I continued my press and release of the pink little pinnacle, the tip of her full creamy breast. After a while I took the nipple into my mouth sucking and licking it while with my fingers I began to put soft pressure on her other nipple.

“Oh darling, you’re driving me mad, what are you trying to do to me? Oh my God, it’s so beautiful.”

I did not need to answer her rhetorical question we both knew what I was “trying to do to her.”

I withdrew from her nipple and moved up to kiss her mouth, her lips parted, inviting my tongue to explore within. As I began this I let my hand wander over her belly, stroking and pressing.

With my mouth over hers she could not speak, but made little noises of ecstasy; “Mmmm….Nnnn…Mmmm.”

The movement of her body against mine intensified. From slight warmth I now felt it heating up. Still caressing her belly I broke from the kiss and moved my body away from hers, breaking the physical contact apart from my belly kneading fingers.

I looked at her, my eyes taking in the beauty of her hair and breasts, the fine curving lines of her lovely figure and long perfectly formed legs.

“My God,” I thought for the hundredth time, “She’s all woman…all sensual desiring and desirable woman.”

With my body still separated from hers I once more pressed my mouth to her full receptive lips. This time it was her tongue that explored. My hand moved to her mons, swelling just above her vulva like a smooth rounded little mound. I began to massage it and got my reward.

“Oh my love…my darling…aaah….aaah…aaah.”

Beneath her mons the firm cleft of her labium slipped away like a defile, disappearing from sight between her legs. I ran my finger along its outer edge, feeling the wetness as her lubricant welled up from within.

She emitted little squeals of satisfaction as she parted her legs, inviting me into her depths.

Her hand sought and found my penis and lovingly took hold of it. I pushed her hand aside saying, “Not yet.”

I moved down, and placing my hands under her buttocks I raised her vulva upwards and bent to place butterfly wing kisses on her inner thighs. My lips lingered for a while enjoying the warmth of her smooth flesh, and then moving to her labium I let my tongue float over its lips.

I moved in deeper to lick her pink inner lips and begin to penetrate her opening.

Oh God, the wonder and beauty of woman. I could taste her, smell her; the enchanting taste and fragrance of woman. I lapped up her fluid letting it linger in my mouth, mixing it with my saliva to swallow it.

She was squirming and crying out now. “Oh my darling, my love, my lover, I want you….want you…want you so badly…oh…oh…arghhh.”

I lifted the little hood of flesh over her clitoris and my tongue explored that sweet island, circling it, licking and sucking.

Her hands came round the back of my head to force it against her. Her writhing had become a thrashing struggling movement and her cries changed to, “Yes, oh yes…please…please…don’t stop…don’t stop…oh…ah…oh…”

I forcefully pulled my head away from her and moved so we were not touching.

“Oh no…darling…I’m right on the edge…please….please….don’t stop now…”

Her eyes were closed so I placed my lips close to one pretty little ear and said, “Ask me nicely.”

“You beast…you beast…you wicked evil beast…”

“That’s not asking nicely.”

“Don’t leave me like this….please…darling…I’m in hell…”

“Is it nice there?”

Her eyes were wide open, staring at me wildly in the agony of her suspended orgasm. I smiled down at her.

“You horrible fiend…you can’t leave me like this…please…”

“Yes I can leave you like this.”

She stretched out her arm to the bedside cabinet and opened the draw. She took out a vibrator and I watched as she placed inside her labium.

“I’ll finish myself,” she gasped.

I watched her, amused as she pressed the button of the vibrator. Nothing happened.

“It won’t work,” she howled, shaking the offending item. “Why won’t it work?”

I began kissing her face, starting at her forehead, punctuating each kiss with words.

“Because… forehead… my… eyes… love… nose… I… lips…removed… chin… the… neck and shoulder join…battery.”

“You sadist…you bloody sadist,” she whimpered.

I watched her as she put her fingers into her vagina and began working them in and out, her thumb circling her clitoris. She was weeping and crying out, “Aaargh…aaargh…aaargh.”

Suddenly her whole body convulsed, thrusting upwards. Her hand moved faster and she gave out a piercing scream followed by sounds like, “Naa…naa…naa…”

Her cries and moans diminished as she passed beyond the climax of her orgasm. Her body relaxed and she lay gasping.

I looked at her; she seemed soft and warm, and very beautiful. I wondered if it was true of all women, that they look their loveliest just after an orgasmic experience. It was certainly true of her. She seemed to snuggle into herself and looked as if she was harbouring some delicious secret.

She lay still for several minutes then said, “Now sadist, try some of your own medicine.”

I was pushed on to my back and she came astride me.

“Now,” she muttered in a sinister voice, “I’ll tell you exactly what is going to happen. You are going to lie there completely relaxed. I shall then let you enter me but, if there is the slightest movement from you, any sign of tension or the least sound, I shall withdraw. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” I said humbly, and relaxed.

She slowly lowered her self on to me and at the first touch of her warm moist interior I could not resist a gasp.

She pulled back immediately. “What did I just tell you? Now let’s try it again.”

She came down on me again and I fought not to react as I entered her. Her delectable vaginal tunnel slowly engulfed my shaft and I had to struggle against the temptation to seize her hips and pull her down to my full length.

Millimetre by millimetre she took me into her with agonising slowness until finally I felt my crown touching the end of her tunnel. There she stopped, looking down at me, an evil glint in her eyes.

“Is that nice my love?” She asked with honey sweetness.

“Wonderful,” I gasped.

In a flash she withdrew again.

“I said not a sound.”

She made me wait for a few moments, and then once more slowly dropped down on me.

Resting once more with my full length in her she asked, “Would you like me to start moving?”

I stopped myself from answering just in time.

“Good, very good, just go on like that and we’ll have a lovely time, my darling.”

I lay very still and she began a slow movement, drawing my penis out of her until only the crown was inside, then dropping slowly down again.

Through watching her gratify her self before, I had already been brought to near orgasm, so I was now suspended in agonising torment, wanting her to let me release myself into her.

I felt the tingling aching sensation as the first burst of semen got ready to pump up my shaft and into her, but I needed her to speed up. I would have begged and pleaded with her if I dared, and she went on with her slow withdrawing and thrusting down with tormenting relentlessness.

“You’d like me to move faster, wouldn’t you my love? You want so badly to come into me, don’t you?”

It came out before I could stop it; “Yes.”

She came away from me in a flash.

“Now we shall have to start all over again, won’t we, sweetheart. Let’s see if you can be a good boy this time.”

She began again the torturously slow penetration, the lingering, then the unhurried movement again. It was taking all my will power to keep still and silent.

She began to speed up and the first outburst of sperm was on its way. I lost control and grasped her hips to drag her down and she sprang back from me.

The first explosion shot out of me, shooting up several feet into the air. I was dimly aware that she was watching me, her head propped on her hand, elbow on the bed.

To give myself a full ejaculation I needed her or, my only alternative, to masturbate. I took hold of my foreskin and began to pump it up and down as sperm continued to shoot out of me. I heard a voice that I new must be my own, groaning and gasping. Oh God, how I wanted her, wanted to put all that discharge into her, but she lay there grinning at me, enjoying my orgasmic agony.

At last I finished and began to feel post ejaculation relaxation creep over me. She nuzzled down beside me, burying her head into the crook of my arm saying, “I told you not to move or make a sound.” Then we both laughed; me a little weakly.

We lay in each others arms for about ten minutes, and then she said, “Darling, I think we should have one more to complete things, don’t you?”

I needed no second bidding. I already had another erection so she lay on her back, spread her legs and I came into her. There was no tormenting or pulling back this time. We found each other’s rhythm and strove to give the other full gratification.

We spoke of love and desire, our devotion to each other our need of each other. We laughed and smiled, until both of us on the edge of orgasm, struggled in ecstasy as she screamed and wept, and I moaned and cried out.

When we had finished we lay still united, looking into each other’s eyes, and continuing to speak of the deep love between us.

We must have stayed like that for a quarter of an hour, and then she said, “I think you’d better go now, darling, he’ll be back soon. I must have a shower in case he wants to…you know.”

Reluctantly I withdrew from her. It was like losing half of my self. I kissed her once more softly on the lips and asked, “Torment time again tomorrow evening?”

“Of course, my love.”

I got off the bed and looked back at her, so lovely, so desirable.

“Goodnight, my love,” she said softly.

“Goodnight, mother,” I responded, and left her.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers