Tormented Ch. 03

Story Info
Her plan for total control comes to light.
3.8k words
4.57
79.2k
27
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning he, like every other morning since she has not let him cum, woke up early. In anticipation of his pending orgasm he cleaned the house again and began breakfast. She came down a short while later to the smell of bacon and eggs, a clean house and her desperate, frustrated man. "Sleep well?" she chuckled.

"Not at all, but I think I might be able to tonight." he said a little too confidently.

"Don't count you chickens before they hatch, dear." she watch as the air of confidence slid off his face like a drop of dew down a window. "Today is going to be a long and hard day for you." she said slowly and seductively as she drizzled honey into her tea. "Mmmm, we have until midnight tonight to build you up a bit more."

She started eating and without even looking back up at him she continued speaking. "It would be a shame to make it all this way and you ruin my surprise by doing something stupid." His heart began racing as his cock began to swell and she knew it. It was too easy sometimes.

He picked his way though his meal, unable and unwilling to eat while she contently finished hers. She thanked him for it and watched him clean up and had him follow her to the den. She had him strip and sit in the chair by the computer. She then to his surprise started tying him down to the chair. His left leg was raised up under the chair and tied to his right wrist, which was pulled back and down, and then the same for the other two limbs. She then spun the chair around. "Wee." she said giggling. "Are you ready?"

She stopped the chair and got down on her knees and began to stroke his stiffening shaft. "I have treat for you. If you're good it's a preview of things to come." Moving her head closer to him she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his cock. Working slowly and methodically she went from licking the entire shaft to kissing it and then sucking it. Then back to kissing, then licking. She nibbled on the head and flicked her tongue across him perineum before engulfing him quickly and without warning.

He gasped and tensed up as she held him in her mouth. She waited for him to relax and then slowly and gently drew him out stopping at the head. Holding his head with her teeth she swirled her tongue over it until she sensed he was at the edge.

She then stood up and turned him towards the computer and started up a video. "Here's your treat." It was a compilation of guys being stroked and teased right up to orgasm she told him. She turned up the volume and told him she would be back every ten minutes to make sure he was 'sufficiently stimulated'. He cock strained within its skin as he watched each guy beg and plead for release only to have the girl stop and let go just as he was cumming.

He found himself fixated on each spurting dick and its milky discharge, his own cock leaking like a sieve. She, true to her word, would show up and match the pace and form of the current video. Jerking him just up to another frustrating edge and then leaving him again. On and on this went for how long he wasn't sure. He even lost count of the edges after ten, but then as suddenly as it all started it was over. The video stopped and she came in shortly there after and untied him.

She gave him a chance to walk around and stretch his legs, get something to drink and use the bathroom. When he was ready she had him make her another cup of tea. She then cuffed his hands behind his back and grabbed his dick. She led him back to the den, his cock stiffening in her hand. Stroking him gently she smiled. "You know life has its ups and downs, dear." He had a puzzled look on his face as she pushed him down onto the couch. "And it's time you learned the difference."

He waited patiently while she clicked around on the computer and a soft ticking came from the speakers. She knelt down in front of him and spread a generous amount of lube on her hands and his stiff shaft. "Let's start with the ups." Keeping rhythm the metronome she started at the base of his cock and only slid her hand upwards. The sensation of only being stroked in one direction was maddening for him, but what made it worse was when the metronome changed speed. "I love this program." she said without looking up. "It's completely random."

He went to speak, but all that he could emit was a odd groan as the tempo changed from 40 bpm to 184 bpm. She taunted and mocked him as he writhed in his seat. The varying tempos and times magnified the effect of her up-strokes. It seemed to last forever; confused by her actions his cock refused to respond as it should have. Instead it slowly built up its energy, as if learning this new style of stimulation. He was praying for an edge, knowing she would stop as soon as he got there. Now it seemed even his cock was against him.

The metronome hit 200 bpm. He started bucking his hips trying desperately to get full strokes. "Stop that!" she slapped his cock. When she started again he was on the verge of whimpering. Suddenly she stopped and stood up. "I'm going to take a break, call me when you're soft." With that she walked out of the room and left him with the beat of the metronome in the background.

He sat for a while watching his dick go limp. It wasn't even lunch time and he was going mad. There was no way he was going to make it through the day. A short while later he called for her. He waited, then called again. After waiting for a while longer he heard her coming. She strode in wearing nothing but heels, stockings and a cream colored sheer camisole. He knew that look on her face.

She sat down across from him on an ottoman. "Whew, all of this teasing got me so worked up I needed to rub one out." She traced her finger from her neck down to her cleavage and continuing to her wet, swollen mound. "If I give you ten minutes do you think you can get yourself hard again?" It wasn't so much a question, but more of a warning.

He nodded. She stood up. "Here let me help." She fished out a bullet vibe and rubber bands from the desk and secured just under his cock behind the head. She turned it on and handed the control to him. "You can change the speed to anything but off. I'll be back in ten minutes." Her finger found her pussy and then his lips. "See you soon."

He licked his lips, taking in her intoxicating scent. The effect of the bullet was almost immediate. Pre-cum started oozing out of his head. He turned up the dial and his shaft responded, gently swelling and pouring out more pre-cum. Soon he was at a point where his growing dick was inhibited by the bands holding the bullet. He turned the dial down and called for her.

When she returned she knelt down in front of him and took off the vibe. "Now we've learned about lifes ups, so let's learn about the 'downs' in life." She picked up the beat of the metronome at 144 bpm. His body tensed as of hit by lightning. He prayed the pace would soon change as his breathing increased. Unfortunately, the pace did change. However, it sped up to 184 bpm. Then just as he began to whimper, almost on the verge of tears, it changed again. This time down to 60 bpm.

Once again he found himself trying to will himself to the edge. She continued relentlessly, following the tempo changes to the letter. Time had stopped for him. He was now at the center of his own sexual purgatory. Not even her teasing words helped, but her dared not tell her to stop. Suddenly, the beating stopped and she stood up. "Whew, that's quite a workout. Now I know why you liked to sit around beating your meat." She wiped the lube off her hands with a towel. "Let's say we break for lunch. Something light. How about you make us a salad?"

He struggled to concentrate on fixing them lunch. His balls ached like never before and he could feel the massive load that was backed up inside his flaccid shaft. He prayed that she would be lenient on him when the accident did happen, as he knew he wasn't going to make it much further. His fear of failure now consumed him.

As they sat and ate she fed off of his fears. "Just twelve more hours. Half way there." She patted his hand. "You're doing great." He nodded and thanked her. "Cheer up, You've come a long way, no pun intended, and it'll be all down hill by dinner time." She went back to eating, letting her words sink in. And they did. Quickly. What the hell did that mean he thought. What now? Downhill by sundown? I'll be lucky to make past my lunch. I'm finished. He tried to push his fears down, yet his dick began to swell as he thought of the things she could do.

Her words snapped he back to the here and now. "Are you listening?" She was waving her hand at him. "I said clean up and meet me in the bedroom." She got up and walked off, her bare ass shaking under her sheer camisole. As he cleared the table he wondered how bad a year in chastity could be. The drops of pre-cum on his legs let him know.

Upon entering the bedroom she told him to lay down on the bed. Without a word she went about tying him down spread eagle and then mounting herself above his face. "How about some dessert?" He put his skilled tongue to work, hoping a quick orgasm would help his cause. However, before he could finish she rose up and moved down his body. She was surprised that he wasn't hard. "Doesn't pleasuring me with your mouth excite you?"

"Yes, of course. I..."

"But what? You'd rather be jacking off?" she mocked him with a contorted face, feigning masturbation. "And to think I was going to surprise you by letting you come inside of me, right now, for being good." Of course she was lying, but he had no way of knowing. By sundown he would be ready for what she had planned. "Perhaps giving me an orgasm by licking my ass would be better."

He didn't even have a chance to answer before she flipped around and lowered herself down on him again. She knew he was obsessed with her ass. She only let him in there once. It's not that she was against it, but just didn't get her going and he was a bit rough. Secondly, he never brought it up again when she said he would have to let her fuck him first if he wanted it again. "Oh, that feels so good honey." she cooed. "You are really gifted with that tonuge of yours. I should let do this more often." His shaft began to swell and spill pre-cum as it grew. "Mmm, It seems somebody likes eating my ass." She tensed and squealed as his tongue bore its way into her.

She fingered herself as she rocked back and forth on his face. He was rock hard by now and she played with his head with her free hand, swirling his discharge around. Feeling it build inside her she gyrated wildly as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

He gasped as he was finally able to breath freely, now that she collapsed next to him. Shakily she got up and walked to the door. "Would you still like to come inside of me?"

"Yes, please. I would."

"OK, if you're still hard when I get back you can." She closed the door behind her as she left.

After a few minutes he felt his erection waning, but luckily she came right back. "OK, ready?" she said as she got on the bed. Stroking him gently she, thankfully, made no mention of his semi-erect state. As soon as he was hard again she squatted above him and eased the head just into he wet pussy. "How's that feel?" He moaned as she moved ever so slightly. "Good, now fuck me." His head shot up in shock. "Let's go! Start fucking!" He began to buck his hips, pushing up as far as he could.

Managing about 20 strokes before collapsing and falling out of her he begged for her to let him continue. "Sure, but you only get five more chances. Remember, you're the one who rolled a six." She put him back in and smiled as he continued. He struggled against his restraints as he bucked. Once again at about 20 thrusts he collapsed. His back and legs sore from straining at such an odd angle, but his dick was all to willing now. Three more times she put him just inside of her and bounced just enough to get friction. And each time he bit his lip and started thrusting again, but lasting less and less each time.

Last time she said with a grin and evil gleam in her eyes. She slid him in, but this time lowered herself half way down. "Here this should to keep you from falling out." However, as soon as he started pushing up, she rose up also and when he relaxed she moved down giving him little friction and all effort. "Oh, come on!!!!" he shouted.

"Temper, temper. It would be just as easy to take you out and move on." He began thrusting again and once more she matched his movements. As soon as he stopped she began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her. He moaned and whimpered as she worked him over. "So, so good, isn't it? You can do it, fuck me. Come on." She stop at the head, just barely holding on to him. "Do it. Fuck me. Shoot your load deep inside me. A months worth of cum just waiting to be free." He let out a beastly grunt as he started up again, but after three pumps he fell out of her.

"Oh, no. What happened?" she put on an exaggerated sad face and pouting lip. "Did your dick get you in trouble....again?" She sat back between his legs facing him with her legs spread wide. Picking up his glistening shaft with her fingertips she began to lightly stroke it. He began pleading with her to let him cum. "I'm not convinced." she said without even looking at him. She grabbed his dick tightly in one hand and drizzled a bit of lube on its head. She then placed her other palm flat on the head and began lightly swirling. Soon he began trembling. An intense heat radiated from his cock, spreading across his groin and out to his legs and abdomen.

"Arrgh! Stop it! Stop it!" he yelled, but she only pressed harder and swirled faster.

She glared at him. "You don't tell me what to do!"

She was going to stop, but she was mad at his outburst. Mad at the fact he threw her off her plan. He begged and pleaded. Anything he cried. She stopped. "Anything?" With that she circled her thumb and index finger around the base of his head and began squeezing and releasing very gently. She worked patiently as she spoke. "Do you really mean, anything or were you just saying anything to get me to stop?"

He felt an edge building as he searched for an appropriate response. She waited. "That's what I thought." She grabbed his cock and began palming the head once again. He cried out again for her to stop. "Shut up. You had your chance to talk." She kept an eye on the second hand on the clock on the nightstand, using it to keep track of time, then resumed her two finger squeeze.

Only stopping to apply more lube she repeated this for about a dozen times. Finally stopping when she seen tears coming from his eyes. "Please, please. I mean it. Anything."

"Are you bullshitting me again?"

"No, no. I'm not. Just stop. Please."

"I have an idea what I'd like. Are you ready to agree to them?.....Without question?"

"Yes." She grabbed his cock as if to palm it. "Yes. Yes. Without question!"

"First, this is my dick. You don't touch it, play with it, wash it or even think about it; unless you ask me first."

Yes, dear. Your dick, not mine."

"Second, after all of the loads shot into my mouth, I think you need to know what it was like. So from now on if you want to cum, you'll have to tidy up after yourself."

He swallowed hard. After all he'd never even considered tasting his own ejaculate. He nodded yes. "I hope you're ready for this, because if you disappoint me there will be hell to pay."

"Speaking of wanting to cum. Should I be generous enough to allow my cock release. I'll need something from you in return. Call it a gratuity if you will. I don't care what it is. However, if it is lacking it will affect the time you'll have to wait until I grant you another opportunity."

"Next I was thinking about that time you put my dick in my ass. I'll be wanting to return the favor one day." she paused. "Is everything clear so far?"

"Crystal."

"Tell me. Tell me everything you are willing to do so I can let some cum out of my cock." she chuckled. "I love saying that. My cock. I don't know why?"

"I will not do anything with your dick without permission. Should you allow your dick to cum I will clean up after it and as a token of my appreciation I will pay homage to your generosity. I also will offer you my ass, to do as you please, as thanks for allowing me to enter your ass with your cock."

She began to stroke him slowly, her grip firm. She poured more lube on his cock as she slid up and down his shaft. His breathing increased, yet she kept the same slow, maddening pace. "Mmm, my cock. I love playing with it. Now I see why you did it all the time. I just can't keep me hands off it. Do you want to spurt some cum?"

"Yes, oh God yes!!"

He was grunting and groaning with frustration. A moth of frustration and desperation. He thought about what he had agreed to, but could not concern himself with that right now. He was going to cum.

Up and down. Up and down. His legs were tensing underneath her and she knew it would be soon. Next his breathing became erratic and labored. "Tell me when my cock is going to cum. I want to be ready." She slowed down more, but now she angled her thumb upright so that it rubbed across the perineum and over the head.

That was the final straw. "Oh, oh, yes. I'm.....I'm...." was all he got out as she let go of his shaft. "Ugggggh!" He twitched once sending a nice bead up to his neck, but then the rest just drizzled out on to his stomach.

"Oh, please. Please don't. What the....?" he was panting and straining. "I'm not......I didn't......keep go...." his cock twitched and flopped. A few more beads worked their way up and dribbled down the shaft. "What is this? I still need to......"

"Need to what? Cum? You just did. Look. My cock just spurted some cum. Isn't that what I said?" She laughed. "You didn't think you were going to have a full and satisfying orgasm, did you? I mean I told you when you were watching my video that it was a preview of things to come." She laughed again. "You really didn't know that I was going to ruin your orgasm did you?"

She stopped. "Wait. You didn't even know what a ruined orgasm was did you?"

He shook his head. "Well, now you do. Oh, they are great. Cumming without pleasure and, this is the best part, before you know it you'll be hornier than you were before." she said giggling.

She scooped some of his cum up with her finger. "Now your turn." She brought it to his parted lips. He reluctantly complied as she worked the finger in and out. "Mmmmm, good boy." She continued until he was clean. "I hope you like it. Then again, if you don't we can arrange it so that you don't have to all that often."

By now he was completely soft. He felt his balls tightening and aching. "Now I have one last thing I'd like from you."

He looked up to see her twirling something on her finger. "Here's your surprise! Just a little something to keep you honest." She then began fumbling with his cock and balls. He struggled to see but couldn't really tell. "It's called a chastity device, dear. I don't want you to get tempted when I'm not around. Besides, feeling it on you will remind you of whose cock that is."

She untied him and let him get up. "Now there is a necklace with a key on it in your nightstand. The key is for the cage that's protecting my cock. I would like you to present it to me as your acceptance of my demands." He felt his balls ache and tighten like never before. It was only a short while since she ruined him and already his dick was struggling against its confines.

He opened the draw. His hands had a slight tremble as he picked up the necklace. "Please accept this key as.....as a.....Please accept this key so that I will not be tempted to play with your cock without permission. I understand now that your pleasure is paramount in our relationship and I am willing to accept that you are better suited to manage your cock." She turned away from him and pulled her hair to the side. He clasped the necklace around her neck and she turn back to him.

12