Tormented Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," she shook her head giggling softly and turned, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she held him around the waist. "I guess I have been pretty busy with Mae, I've missed you."

He tucked one unruly curl behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "I've missed you too." Her nimble fingers fastened his button, fly and belt and she reached up to kiss his nose.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" Her voice was husky and warm with laughter, he allowed his eyes to roam over his beautiful mate, the small wound on her neck was already healing and a drop of blood rested in the curve where her neck and shoulder met. Gently he licked it away and smiled at her small intake of breath.

"And if they did?"

"Shall we go back?"

"Think we can make it through the rest of dinner?" His voice was mischievous. "Or we could just go back to my place?" he pressed her back against the counter dropping his hands to rest of the ruined marble and pressing his hips against hers, he was hard again and she moaned at the feel of him. "I can think of a hell of a lot more things I want to do to you."

She smiled and her small pink tongue darted out to wet her lips. "Take me home." He grinned and swung her round until she rested on his back, she giggled softly into his ear and kissed his cheek. "Won't they notice us leaving, this could cause some talk."

"It's like you don't know me at all." Holding her legs around his hips he sprinted from the bathroom, moving faster than any human eye could see he streaked through the restaurant listening with pleasure at the confused stutterings of the other diners.

"Did you just feel a breeze?"

"Has someone opened a window?"

"What the hell was that?"

Outside he continued running and didn't stop until they were concealed in the darkness an alley before setting her back on her feet and threading his hands through her soft hair.

"How does a walk home sound?"

She smiled. "A romantic evening walk? Why Ryan when did you become so perfect?"

He swatted her behind and she giggled, taking hold of her hand he lead her from the alley and began walking towards his apartment, she snuggled against his side while her free hand curled around the hard muscle of his arm. She rested her head on his shoulder and just enjoyed being close to her mate, the night was warm and she nestled closer enjoying the feeling of him. They were quiet, nothing needed to be said and he moved his arm to rest across her shoulders, slipping hers around his waist she cuddled closer.

When they reached his apartment building he opened the door and ushered her inside first, after locking the door behind them he turned to her. Her pretty face was lit with a smile and she blushed slightly under his gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

She gestured to him. "Like that."

"Because I still cant believe how lucky I am. Of all the Demons I could have been paired to I get you," his eyes roamed over her. "You're perfect."

She looked at the floor and her cheeks flushed a deeper red, he moved to stand in front of her and took her hand, kissing the inside of her wrist he threaded the fingers of his free hand through her hair and rested his forehead on hers. For a while they just stood there, he stroked the back of her neck and her free hand slid down his chest to the waistband of his trousers. She pulled him closer and kissed him, her tongue darted out and flicked over her lower lip.

"Come with me." She stepped away and turned leading him down through the spacious lounge and into the bedroom, looking round she smiled sadly.

"It doesn't look any different."

"What do you mean."

She turned back to him and wrapped her arms around her waist. "You died in here Ryan, I thought I lost you." Her eyes sparkled with tears and she shook her head. "It's just strange being back here."

"I came back." He stepped to her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "You brought me back and I'm never going to leave you again."

With a sly grin she kissed him before slowly dropping to her knees in front of him, quickly she undid his belt and trousers and pushed them down his legs, leaning close she ran her tongue over his length through his underwear. He groaned and rested his hands on her head stroking her soft hair, pulling his underwear down she took the head of his cock into her warm mouth and his grip tightened on her hair. She steadied herself with her hands on his strong thighs and pushed her head down his length taking him deep into her throat, another deep groan rumbled through his chest and he began thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth. Her nails curled into his skin and he hissed in a breath at the sharp sting, pulling her head closer to him he held himself deep in her throat.

Roughly he pulled her away and to her feet still with a firm grip on her long hair, kissing her he pushed her backwards until she hit the bed, lifting her he placed her on the soft sheets, kissing her neck his hand slipped round her body and slid the zip of her dress down her back, pulling it away from her he kissed each full breast, he resisted his urge to suck the erect nipples into his mouth knowing they were still tender from milk. Instead he contented himself with kissing the underside of each soft breast before nipping at her ribs. She arched her back and held onto him round his neck, pushing her dress down further he kissed down her stomach pausing to flick his tongue into her bellybutton and she giggled.

"Ryan," her voice was filled with laughter and he looked up her body to her smiling face. "That tickles." With a naughty smile he flicked his tongue catching her abdomen and she giggled again.

Pulling her dress down her legs he threw it on the floor behind him, stripping down until he too was naked he moved back between her legs, he gently nipped the soft skin of her hip before moving down to the inside of her thigh. Running his tongue down her slit she moaned and pushed her hips closer to his searching mouth, pushing a finger inside her he twisted hitting the sweet spot deep within her and she arched her back trying to get closer. Flicking his tongue against her clit he heard her moan and repeated the action, adding a second finger he began to saw in and out of her and her nails curled into the sheets beneath her.

"Oh fuck, Ryan." Her voice was husky and her breath sped up. "God I'm going to cum."

He moved his fingers faster and deeper inside her while his tongue pressed harder against her small nub as she moaned and her toes curled in pleasure. With a sly smile he gently bit down on her sensitive clit and she cried out as she came hard, her whole body shook before collapsing back on the bed. Kissing his way back up her body he nipped her collar bone before kissing her lips softly allowing her to taste herself on his mouth. Her entire body was limp and she let out a small laugh.

"How do you do this to me?" Her eyes opened slowly and he was almost shocked to see the unbridled lust there, they were jet black and flashed dangerously. Before he knew what was happening she had flipped them so she straddled his strong hips and leant down to kiss him again, the sight of her small body above his muscled one struck home with him as he realised how dainty, even delicate she really was. But as she took his hands and held them above his head he saw the strength that was bestowed on all the Fallen. Leaning back down she whispered into his ear.

"Don't touch me."

Sliding down the bed she ran her nails up his thighs and shivers ran across his skin. He hissed in a breath and pushed himself onto his elbows to look down at her, her long curly hair fell over her shoulders hiding her firm breasts from his view, her dark eyes looked up at him through her long eyelashes and she winked. Taking his thick length in her small hand she gripped him and he grunted, flicking her tongue out she caught the head of his cock tasting his pre-cum and moaning in her throat.

"Mmm, you taste good baby."

Sucking the tip of his cock into her warm mouth she swirled her tongue around the sensitive skin before dipping her head lower taking more of him into her mouth and down her throat, her hand still gripped the base and she squeezed gently ripping a guttural groan from his chest.

His hands moved to rest on her head but she jerked backwards. "I said don't touch me." He groaned again, this time in frustration, and moved his hands back to the bed. His strong fingers gripped the sheets and she herd a soft rip, smiling she lowered herself back onto his cock, it slid down her throat easily and she swallowed.

"Oh fuck." His voice was hard as her throat massaged his length and subconsciously he pushed his hips upwards, he was close but before his orgasm could come she moved back and placed her hands in her lap. His eyes widened and he sat up staring at her with frustration on his handsome face, the hard muscles in his arms flexed as he tried to keep himself still, stopping himself from reaching out to her.

"Lily please." He cock twitched and his eyes slid closed. "Please."

She did nothing. For what seemed like hours they just sat facing each other, neither spoke. His stomach clenched as he stared at his beautiful mate and he gritted his teeth.

"Lily." His voice was quiet and filled with desperation, her will snapped and she knelt to press her lips against his. He shuddered and pushed the fingers of one hand through her hair, gripping tightly at the nape of her neck he deepened the kiss. Pulling her close to his chest he lifted her into his arms and stood from the bed, walking until he felt her back hit the wall he took hold of her hands, entwining their fingers he held her hands against the wall supporting her weight solely on his strong legs and kissed her neck. Pushing deep inside her he growled his eyes flashing.

"Oh," her moan was soft and her dark eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you," they fluttered open and he smiled at the unbridled passion he saw there. Slowly he began thrusting in and out of her feeling her hot juices coat his hard length, she shuddered and her back arched pressing her breasts against his chest, the soft hair covering him teased her sensitive nipples and she whimpered at the feel of him. Her legs tightened around his waist as his thick girth stretched her making her cry out, her head dropped forward onto his shoulder and he laughed.

"You finished already poppet?"

She could barely speak her breathing ragged and her chest rising and falling quickly as she savoured the feeling of him inside her, she shook her head and he laughed again.

"Good, I've only just started." Kissing her neck then collarbone he nipped gently at her skin. "God I could just eat you up."

With that he began to thrust into her, deep, desperate, needing to feel all of her. Again and again he bottomed out inside her tight heat and she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, her stomach clenched and she bit his shoulder hard enough to draw blood. With a deep growl he threw her to the floor and fell back between her spread legs, slamming back into her his vision blurred as his hips thrust against her faster and her whole body tensed as pleasure gripped her, with a final twist of his hips he hit against the sweet spot inside her and she cried out as she came.

Before she even had time to catch her breath he had rolled them she she sat atop his hip and held her up slightly before thrusting upwards into her, her hands crept up to grip her hair and she whimpered as he hit even deeper inside her.

"Again." His voice was a deep growl, commanding and harsh and she moaned. Her stomach clenched and she hissed through gritted teeth, her back arched and he gazed up at her perfect silhouette. Her tight pussy clamped down around his cock and she collapsed back on his chest as another orgasm ripped through her body.

He wrapped his arms around her and felt the shivers grip her, more gently this time he flipped them so she was on all fours in front of him, sliding back inside her he held onto her long hair and pulled her head up.

"Again."

This time she shook her head. "Please Raim I cant."

"I said again, I want to feel you again." He pulled her head back to rest on his shoulder and his free hand rested on her smooth mound, he pressed on her clit with his fingers and she cried out loudly. He began rubbing back and forth over her sensitive nub in time with his hard thrusts. The shivers began again and her whole body tensed. He felt his own orgasms building at the base of his spine and his fingers sped up on her clit.

"I can't, not again."

"If I fucking say you can then you can." His voice was feral and she barely recognised it, with a deep growl that resonated through his chest and into her back he piched down on her clit and she screamed in pleasure. He gritted his teeth and jetted into her his whole body jerking at the force of his orgasm.

Exhausted they both fell to the floor, lying on their stomachs his arm draped over her back and their legs tangled together. Without another word they both fell into a deep sleep.

*

They both woke late the next morning, throwing on some sweatpants from the closet they went downstairs for breakfast. They spoke about mundane things and for the first time in months felt completely at ease. When they had finished eating he took her in his arms and she once again felt the warmth envelope her and when she took her head from his chest they were back home.

A cold dread settled in their stomachs the minute they arrived back. She looked up into his face her eyes wide.

"Mae." Taking off at a sprint they arrived back at the house in less than a minute, the door was torn off its hinges and she let out a sob. "Oh Lucifer no."

Inside the house had been torn apart, they skidded to a halt in the lounge and her hand flew to her mouth. Aaron and Lucy lay on the floor surrounding by debris, Aaron's eyes flickered to them and he winced, when he spoke his voice was hoarse and filled with agony.

"It was Angel's, how did they get here? I thought things were safe here."

Lily's dark eyes flickered between her mate and his Follower before glancing up at the ceiling.

"Mae." Together her and Ryan ran from the room and skidded to a halt outside their daughters room, the door had deep gauges in the wood and the room was silent. Tentatively she took a step into the room and looked around at the destruction, furniture was upturned, wallpaper hung from the walls in strips and the cot was tipped on its side. With a cry of anguish she turned to him. "Mae! Ryan where is she?"

In the silence that followed her frantic question a small whimper then a stuttering cry reached their ears, they followed the sound to the closet and she dropped to her knees when she saw the beautiful face of her daughter. Holding her to her chest she turned to Ryan who took them both in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Lilith, I never thought this would happen."

"It's not your fault, how the fuck did they get here? We're meant to be safe here."

Later they all sat in the living room, Lily still held Mae to her chest while Ryan sat behind them. Aaron and Lucy sat on the sofa opposite them, each had suffered broken bones and Lucy still seemed woozy after a massive hit to the head.

"What happened?" Ryan looked at his two friends.

"They came from nowhere, we couldn't do anything. It was Angel's I thought they were banned from purgatory." As Lucy spoke she winced at the pain coursing through her body, Aaron rested his hand gently on her knee and she took his hand in hers.

"They are." Lily looked up at them and they saw something on her face that none of them had ever seen before. Despair. "I don't know how this could of happened."

Aaron's swallowed and looked at the beautiful Demon. "I didn't want to tell you this Lily but you should know." He took a deep breath before looking her right in the eye. "The Angel's weren't alone they had someone with them." His eyes flickered from Lucy, to Ryan before finally coming back to rest on the first woman he had ever loved. "Lily it was your mother."

12