Tormented Ch. 02

Story Info
His frustration mounts as she picks up the pace.
1.3k words
4.56
64.3k
21
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her plan to really make him suffer was coming along nicely. The first four of the six orgasms she required of him were almost identical.

First she had him give her a massage from head to toe. This was followed by foreplay, heavy petting and a lot of incidental contact with his dripping shaft. Then only after bringing her to orgasm with his tongue was he allowed to ask for the opportunity to enter her. Each time she could see the look of frustration swell within him and hear the tone in his voice grow more and more desperate.

Only after she was thoroughly convinced that he was ready to please her would she mount him and slowly use her soaked pussy to bring him to the edge, adding another edge for each time he was to give her an orgasm.

She was rather pleased with herself as he struggled to control himself underneath her as she pumped and gyrated herself on top of him. It got to the point where she had to tell him he was to hold onto the headboard of the bed and not let go until she said; also no pumping of his hips or bucking with his legs. This left him just thrashing his head about moaning, groaning and begging.

All of this stimulation without release left his cock hypersensitive and his balls swollen and aching. Just walking around would generate enough friction to cause an arousal in him. Which in turn would get him thinking about the teasing and denial she was dolling out. Which in turn would get him hornier. Eventually leading to him being even more frustrated.

It was Thursday night that she decided to tell him she wasn't convinced and he would have to think about his poor performance over the night.

Panic spread across his face. She drifted off to sleep as he was left to think about having to give her two orgasms tomorrow. Rest all too difficult as it was, now with the prospect of not completing this task hanging over him he was a wreck.

Friday morning he ever so gently and subtly worked his head between her legs. He tenderly used his oral skills to rouse her out of her sleep. "My, my" she said dreamily. "Look at what you can do when you apply yourself." He soon had her lathered up and exploding with a massive orgasm.

He lay there for a while allowing her to compose herself and soon began to plead his case for entry into her swollen mound.

She feigned hesitation and, after some time, relented to him. This time though she picked up her soiled panties and stuffed them in his mouth. "I'm growing weary of hearing your begging." she said as she mounted him.

She took extra care this time to ensure the five edges she was giving him were excruciatingly slow and frustrating. Which at this point was not that hard. In fact she now found herself walking a fine line between keeping him on edge and pushing him over. He'll pay for this effort she thought off handedly to herself. Having had her fill of fun for the morning, she began grinding her clit into his pelvis and bringing herself to a pleasurable climax.

She rolled off him and waved him off. As wandered off to the bathroom he took out the panties and wondered, seriously, if he should just quit and go for the year in chastity now or wait for the accident that was bound to happen should she continue like this.

His mind was turning to mush. He wanted to cum so very bad. He made his way off to work and spent the day wondering about tonight and his aching balls.

When he came home he found her on the couch watching TV. "Sorry there's no dinner hun." she said laboriously. "I'm so, so tired. I don't know what's come over me. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. I hope you don't mind."

Her words had the desired effect on him. His mind was racing as he thought of the prospect of not getting in one more orgasm tonight. She bit her lip as she fought back the urge to laugh. He was a whirlwind of activity. Cooking, cleaning, setting and clearing the table and waiting on her hand and foot for the remainder of the night.

Later that night when she went to bed he followed right behind her like a lost puppy dog. Using all of his powers of persuasion he tempted her and coaxed her; careful not to come across as begging.

Then, after waiting for him to go through the necessary steps of massaging, foreplay oral and groveling for permission, did she relent. She shocked him by getting up on all fours. "OK, let's go. This is your final one. Rock my world!"

He was mortified. What? She could only come when she was on top. She knew that. What in the hell is going on? Why?!?! "Please, I cant..."

"Can't? Why not?" she said and began shaking her ass in front of him. "Don't you want this? Look at how wet I am" She started fingering herself and then brought it up to her mouth. "Mmmm. Soooo good. You should really stick your cock in there." She paused and looked back, her tone changed. "Fuck me. NOW! Or else."

He grabbed her hips and guided his swollen shaft into her. He almost collapsed when she unexpectedly thrust back into him. "Come on. Fuck me hard. Show me how much of a man you are!" He lasted maybe all of a dozen hard thrusts, before pulling out and tensing up, trying desperately to hold back his pending climax. "I can't." he mumbled.

"Can't what? Let's go already, what are you waiting for? Don't tell me that's the best you can do. You haven't fucked me good and hard in how long now and you pull out after a few strokes!"

She flipped over and pulled her lags back into her chest. "OK, how about this? You wanna fuck me like this. Tell me what man in is right mind would pass this up?" "Sweetheart, it's not that I don't want to fuck; it's just I don't want to cum." He couldn't believe what he was saying, yet he found himself moving towards her even though he knew that he wouldn't even last as long as he just did.

"I'm not asking you to cum. I'm asking you to fuck me. I want you to satisfy me!"

"Please, honey. Please just tease me like you did the other nights. Please, I don't want to cum."

"At all?"

"Uh?" Shock spread across his face. She was playing him like a fiddle.

"Cum. At all. Never."

"No, I....uh.....what I mean is.......I want to....just not. I want to make sure you're satisfied first."

"That's very sweet of you. Now; are you sure you want me to just tease you and not let you cum?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't deserve the pleasure of release. My happiness comes from knowing you are satisfied."

She smiled as she pushed him over onto his back and mounted him. She waited a few seconds to make sure he wasn't too excited. "I'm glad to see you understand the value of my pleasure." As she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft he whimpered like a puppy. This earned him a mouthful of her panties.

She knew coaxing a few edges out of him was dangerous, but she patiently rose and lowered herself at his expense. He struggled to keep still as she mercilessly rode him. "Oh, yes. You are so pliable when your balls are this swollen and your cock this hard. How bad do want to please me?"

His muffled grunts fell on deaf ears as she picked up the pace. Then without warning she stopped and simply ground herself to a gigantic climax. She rolled herself off of him and lay there panting. "My, my that was good. I needed that. I wish you would rolled a ten."

She reached over and traced a finger up and down his cock. Phase three is going to be a blast." She paused and chuckled. "Trust me!"