Torn Paige - Picture Day

Story Info
Feeling intimate...
4.2k words
4.26
11.9k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers

Paige's alarm sounded an hour earlier than usual this morning. It was picture day at school and she wanted to make sure she looked her very best.

She sprung out of bed and went about her morning routine, albeit a little expanded today. After her shower, she carefully dried and straightened her long, sandy hair. Next came make-up, something she normally used sparingly, but decided to go a little extra on today.

Paige carefully slid one of her mother's business card photos into the frame of her mirror and set to work on matching her face to it. She had always thought that some of the girls at school overdid their make-up and she didn't want to do that. Her mother was well-respected around her office and that's the image Paige wanted to project today.

Paige spent nearly an hour at the mirror, studying the photo and her own face. Adding a bit of eye-liner here, a hint of blush there, until she was satisfied that she looked good without looking overly painted.

Paige slid back into her bedroom and went about putting on the outfit she'd chosen the night before. A plain black skirt with a white blouse and white, knee-high stockings, set off with a pair or low black heels: simple and sophisticated, to her point of view.

Floating down the stairs for breakfast, her first words of the morning were for her mother today. "How do I look, mommy?" Paige asked, her voice almost squeaking with happiness.

Paige's mother looked her up and down slowly, stopping for a long time on her face. Paige did look different with more make-up, but she hadn't overdone it in the least.

"You look great, dear," Paige's mother replied.

The smile on Paige's face widened at hearing the assessment. "I didn't put on too much make-up, did I? I tried to look like you do in your business pictures."

"You look great, dear, I promise," Paige's mother repeated, reassuring her daughter.

Paige walked across the kitchen and presented herself to her father next. "How do I look, daddy?"

Paige's father looked up at her and smiled, "Like an angel, sweety."

Paige beamed again at her father's compliment, even though she knew he'd have said the same thing no matter how she looked.

Paige finished a light breakfast, hugged her parents goodbye as they left for work, and bounced out to the sidewalk to await the school bus.

Picture day went great for Paige, and at the end of the day, she was as perky as she had been that morning. She practically skipped off the bus, but her mood tempered a bit as she walked up to Lee's door.

She opened the door slowly, and, as was now the norm, Lee was waiting for her inside. At this point, she'd been playing for Lee nearly every day for almost a month. It wasn't even traumatizing any more, it was just part of her routine. In the private recesses of her mind, she may have even been starting to like it.

There was something different today, though. Lee looked her up and down a couple times as she entered. Paige blushed, not knowing what had gathered His attention today.

She immediately reached for the top button of her blouse, but stopped before opening it. She couldn't shake the different feeling she was getting from Lee today. She momentarily raised her eyes to His, and something was different, maybe softer about them.

Paige's cheeks burned a deep red, not knowing what was going on.

Lee soon snapped her back into her routine with a simple command: "Strip."

The hesitation in Paige's fingers immediately gave way to action. She slowly slipped open every button on her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. She carefully set the blouse aside, not wanting to wrinkle it at all.

Her hands slid up to her plain, white bra, reaching for the clasp.

"Stop," Lee ordered.

Paige looked up at Him, confused, questioning with her bright blue eyes.

"Leave that on, take off your skirt," Lee said.

Paige was a bit dumbstruck. He'd never asked her to be anything but completely nude. Even as she tried to comprehend this change, her hands worked almost absent from her mind and slid her skirt down and off. She placed it over her blouse, with the same careful calculation.

"That will be enough," Lee stated.

Paige looked down at her body, still clad in bra, panties, stockings and shoes. She was confused as to why He'd stop her here. He'd always watched her strip off every stitch of clothing, He must have enjoyed it. And yet, today, she was left very dressed in comparison to what He usually required.

"Follow Me," Lee commanded.

Lee lead Paige into His den, where she'd already become quite comfortable. She'd played in here many times over the past month.

Lee's camera waited in the usual spot to record the day's activities. But another change shocked Paige for a moment. Instead of taking His usual place behind the camera, Lee sat into His favorite chair.

Paige watched Lee for a few long moments, but no instructions seemed to be coming. Finally, she broke down and asked "What would you like me to do today?"

Lee looked in her eyes and answered her. "I want you to play with yourself, right here."

"But you're in the chair," Paige replied, half asking.

"I want you to play with yourself, while you're sitting in My lap," Lee explained.

Paige's heart started to race, her face flushed, almost painfully hot at the thought of something so...direct.

Lee began encouraging her. "You're still mostly dressed, I'm fully dressed. I'm not going to touch you at all."

"I don't know if I can," Paige barely managed to whisper.

"I know you can." Lee replied, reassuringly but expectantly. "Come here and just sit. You'll be fine."

Paige carefully stepped in front of the chair, her back to Lee. With a heavy breath, she slowly sat back. The moment her butt felt Lee under her, she shot back to her feet and looked over her shoulder to look at Him.

Lee looked into her eyes, silently encouraging and expecting her.

Paige inhaled another heavy breath and sat back, this time staying put. It felt odd, scary, and exciting to be sitting in Lee's lap. The feeling was intense for her, despite being more clothed than she'd been in His presence for almost a month, she felt far more exposed.

"Don't be afraid," Lee reassured her, "Sit back and try to get comfortable."

Paige slowly laid her back against Lee's chest, settling herself into Him.

She still felt tense, and very vulnerable, but she looked down and saw Lee's hands resting on the arm rests of the chair.

"Are you alright?" Lee asked Paige.

"I th-ink so. Y-yes," Paige stammered almost silently.

"All you have to do now is touch yourself, play with yourself," Lee pointed out, "you can do that, I know you can."

Paige's hand slowly drifted toward her sex. She looked over her shoulder at Lee, finding His eyes showing the customary expectancy.

Very lightly, Paige began to run her fingers over her panties. Her fingers found her pearl hard just under the thin layer of cotton. She began to rub her hard clit in long, slow circles. A soft moan escaped her lips and before she knew it, she was masturbating.

Paige lifted her feet onto the chair, letting the heels of her shoes dig into the board that formed the front of the frame of Lee's chair. She braced herself off her heels as her hips began to lift and roll toward her fingers.

Paige tried to lull herself into her self-indulgent state of disassociation. She'd survived all these weeks by trying to forget about the camera and especially about Lee. Today, though, His direct presence had created a hole in her mental defenses that she simply could not close.

Paige's panties grew more moist and slippery with every moment. Her sex tingled with heat as the pleasure rose within her. Every time she approached her peak, though, the realization of Lee's body just under her extinguished the flame, leaving her increasingly frustrated.

The agonizing minutes of masturbation rolled on and on. Paige knew Lee wouldn't let her leave until she'd climaxed, and her climax eluded her repeatedly because of Him.

Paige searched for more pressure, more intensity. Her slender fingers slid down her panties to rub her clit directly. As hard as she was trying to hide it, her whines began to betray her frustration.

She began to buck harder against Lee. Her hips thrusting up and down as her fingers searched for whatever spot could overcome His distraction and set her off into bliss. She worked herself to near exhaustion, but satisfaction eluded her.

Paige collapsed back against Lee, needing to rest for a moment. As soon as she rested into His lap though, she felt Lee's manhood under her little butt. He was as hard as iron at the exhibition happening in His lap.

Paige jumped from Lee's lap and spun around. Her startled eyes flashed over Lee's lap then locked on His eyes.

"Are you really that surprised?" Lee asked her.

Paige could only stare back, completely silent.

"Sit back down and finish," Lee ordered.

Paige took a long look down at Lee's lap again, studying for a long moment the outline of His cock pressing out the fabric of His pants. Her chest heaved, garnering all her courage as she turned her back again to Lee and set herself in His lap. Like ripping off a band-aid, she quickly lifted her feet and laid her back against His chest, trying to settle herself before she had a chance to feel His bulge against her butt.

"Finish playing with yourself, Paige," Lee ordered.

The order played in Paige's mind. She turned her gaze back to Lee and searched for signs that He was trying to worsen her humiliation.

"I know you can," Lee continued.

It was weird, Paige thought. She searched her soul, looking for hatred she could direct at Him, but she couldn't find any. Lee's administrations seemed less sadistic in this more intimate encounter. She was so clearly nervous about being so close to Him, and yet, Lee was doing nothing to make her feel more timid. Instead, His calm voice supported and encouraged her. The stoic nature in His eyes lent a sense of familiarity to an encounter that was far beyond what she had endured to this point.

She slid her hand back into her panties and resumed her chore. Her feet again pressed to the frame of the chair as her hips rocked and bucked over His. The sum of all her emotions fueled the fire that her hand was crafting between her legs. After barely a minute, she was primed for a powerful orgasm, but the presence of Lee kept her from the freedom she needed to cum.

Her fingers worked frantically, trying to overcome the psychological block with sheer physical will. Her soft, pink pussy tingled and burned with the fast effort of her fingertips. The intensity of the feeling grew to a level past pleasure to a twisted anguish. Her sex was more sensitive now than it had ever been, but the pressure built up through the rest of her body would not release.

She grunted and groaned in frustration. Tears began to stain her cheeks as she tried in vain to push Lee out of her mind, to push herself over the edge.

Lee broke His silent vigil suddenly. "Don't fight Me, Paige. I'm here with you. I want to see, to feel you in ecstasy."

Through the haze of effort, Lee's words rang in Paige's ear. She needed the orgasm that was coiled in every muscle of her body. She relented, she had to try. Her fingers stopped for a moment as she repositioned herself. Her feet slid off of the chair and to the floor, she rested her back and butt against Lee.

After a few heavy breaths, Paige started again to play. She opened her mind to her surroundings. Her hips began to rock back and forth in rhythm with her fingers. As her little butt slid back and forth across Lee's lap, her mind was forced to focus on Lee's cock. The bulge in His pants was rubbing back and forth between her cheeks as she pleasured herself.

Letting herself feel Lee's bulge sent a mess of disorganized thoughts through Paige's mind. The only thought she could focus on was that He was hard, excited because of her. She felt a moment of power in this realization. He really did enjoy her, want her. She suddenly felt sexy.

Everything that rushed through her mind in that briefest of seconds was enough to finally let her body release. Paige's feet curled themselves around Lee's calf muscles. Her hand searched for something to brace herself, finding only Lee's arm on the chair. She screamed out until her lungs were completely empty of air. Her soft cotton panties soaked with the sweet juices flowing from her pussy. She rode the wave of pleasure that rippled through her body, her tense muscle fibers releasing one by one from her soft pink core outward.

She gasped breathlessly, searching for her next breath as her body shook uncontrollably over Lee. Finally able to find a breath, she panted like an exhausted animal. The initial, shocking power of the orgasm had subsided, but the orgasm continued on and on. Her sweet pussy continued to contract well beyond her control. Her nectar continued to flow freely from her oversensitive sex. Her panties were sodden visibly, nearly transparent with wetness.

Paige's fingers continued to linger over her sopping pussy. She tried to stay as still as she could on Lee's lap, but her shaking limbs defeated her effort. Every little involuntary movement ran her fingertips over her sex, and the slight motions prolonged her orgasm.

Lee questioned her softly, "Are you alright?"

Paige could only nod in return. She finally had to slip her hand away from her sex to try to allow her orgasm to subside. She'd literally been cumming for minutes and pulling her fingers away finally allowed it to end.

"I'll leave now if you want Me to, let you calm down," Lee offered.

Paige's hand gripped Lee's wrist harder. She couldn't move, she didn't really want to move just yet. After a few labored breaths, she managed to speak. "Just give Me a few minutes, please," she asked, her body resting against Lee's, hinting that He didn't have to leave.

Through several minutes of heavy breathing, Paige rested against Lee's body. Her mind couldn't find the need to preserve her modesty after what had just happened. Slowly, her body began to come back under her control, but she was exhausted, unable to pry her body up just yet.

"How long have I been here?" Paige asked, her mind finally returning to the world outside her own body.

"Over an hour," Lee answered.

Paige looked up at Him. "It took that long?"

Lee nodded in reply. "Worried your parents will be home soon?"

Paige shook her head. "Just curious. They won't be home for a while yet."

Reality slowly flowed back into Paige's consciousness. More and more she realized how she was laying comfortably on top of a man she'd hated so much. She was still being taken advantage of, but oddly, today felt somehow different.

Lee's reactions weren't antagonistic, they were supportive. Sure, He'd made her play with herself to begin with, but if she had to be honest, she eventually craved the orgasm she'd just experienced, and He had helped her get herself over the edge. He guided her there, figuratively holding her hand through every moment of doubt and frustration.

Maybe it was the afterglow of the orgasm, the endorphin rush playing havoc with her mind, but right now, she was about as far from hating Him as she could be. As she shook and shuddered atop Lee's body, her voice suddenly rose to speak, "Hold me, please."

Her hand moved quickly over her mouth, unable to believe she'd just asked that. Before she could take her words back, though, Lee's arms had moved from the arms of the chair and come to rest over her body. His left arm cradling just below her ribs, His right just below His left.

Paige spent another long moment wanting to take back her utterance of vulnerability, but instead accepted Lee's embrace. Honestly, it was another supportive gesture from Lee. It felt a little odd, but His embrace felt protective, even though He was the one from whom she thought she needed protection.

She couldn't believe how many lines she'd crossed in the past few minutes. She'd progressed from Lee being her tormentor to Him becoming a supportive, caring man. Her mind kept batting the sides of Him back and forth, trying to decide which was the real Lee.

More and more, Paige's body returned to her full control. Her breathing slowed, her legs steadied and her muscles relaxed. One thing that hadn't changed was Lee's rock hard manhood pressing against her ass. Every tiny movement she made to get comfortable reminded her of His arousal, and soon she was thinking about the times she'd watched other girls with Lee, and curiosity began to burn inside her.

After a few long minutes of trying to phrase it in her mind, Paige took Lee's hands from around her waist and turned to look at Him. Her voiced quaked and stuttered as she asked in the only way she could make herself, "Can I see...you?"

Lee smiled back to her, "you want to see My cock?"

Paige nodded, not wanting to speak again, even though she'd already exposed how utterly nervous she was.

"Then, take it out and you can see it, and touch it if you want," Lee instructed her, calmly as always.

Paige's hands quaked as they drew closer to Lee's waist. With some effort, she managed to fumble His belt open and unbutton His jeans. Her hands jerked away reflexively when she felt His hardness brush against her hand, but she quickly willed herself to continue. Her breathing started to rise as she slid Lee's zipper down, exposing the bulging silk of His boxers.

She hesitated for a few long moments. Lee's voice snapped her back to reality, "Change your mind?"

Paige inhaled heavily and shook her head. Her hands moved to the waistband of Lee's boxers and slid them down slowly and carefully. Her eyes widened and she squeaked in a moment of shock as Lee's hardness sprung free. She tugged at her lower lip with her teeth as Lee's hard cock pointed directly at her face.

Paige could only stare at it, her mind flashing back to all the times she'd watched Lee from her bedroom. She'd watched curiously as other women had touched and sucked and taken Lee's cock, but she never really thought she'd be in the position to do so, and she certainly never thought she'd want to so badly.

Her breathing rose to the point of near hyperventilation as her hand rose shakily.

"Relax," Lee instructed her. "Take a few deep breaths"

Paige stopped a moment, inhaling deeply through her nose and exhaling through her mouth. Her heartbeat slowed a little, and her hand steadied. Her fingers wrapped slowly around Lee's cock. She gripped it lightly, as if testing how it felt in her hand. She moved it around, staring at it from every side, examining it, before her eyes turned up toward Lee's.

"Not so scary, is it?" Lee asked.

Paige stared at the shaft in her hand a few long moments before barely shaking her head. Still, her hand squeezed down slightly on Lee's manhood, gripping it as if it anchored her.

"What are you going to do with it?" Lee inquired, knowing how nervous Paige still was at that moment.

"I don't know," Paige responded, nearly silently.

"Stroke it a bit, or give it a little kiss," Lee suggested.

Paige's eyes widened at the idea of touching it with her mouth, she just couldn't do that. She acquiesced quickly to Lee's other suggestion though. Her tight grip began to flow slowly up and down Lee's shaft. Even at this point, she wasn't really trying to please Him. She was almost more curious about what would happen as she stroked His cock.

Lee watched as Paige's shock subsided. Her eyes focused on His shaft as her little hand moved up and down. The silence of the room was broken as Lee began to breathe more heavily, even letting a moan escape as her fingers wandered over the ridge under the head of His cock.

Paige's hand stopped for a moment, realizing what was happening. She wasn't just observing this time, she was pleasuring Lee. Her hand started again, stroking harder and faster. She looked up at Lee, His face confirming the pleasure His moan had revealed.

Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers
12