TORN Repairing The Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her presence more than I heard her entering the room. The atmosphere changed instantly, the boys instantly perked up and Jim's eyes softened as he looked over my shoulder.

I turned to look at her. She was every boy's wet dream. My boys were too young to know but they had been affected by her, just as surely as their father. Their nascent instincts told them they needed to be with her. Such a frightening thing human nature.

I was the one that was supposed to be interested in her!! Me.

I was dressed comfortably like any mum ready for a day out. Bridget was dressed casual chic. The emerald green wrap around dress set her shiny red and gold hair sat on her shoulders creating a perfect contrast of rich colours. Her pearl and emerald necklace accentuated the curve of her elegant neck.

Below the hem of the dress, her long legs and shapely ankles were accentuated by a pair of strappy sandals that showed of her perfectly formed toes.

I hated her, she looked so perfect. I wanted her because she looked so perfect. She looked at me, knowing, as only a woman could, exactly what was going through my mind.

"I hope you slept well, Erica. I know how much you are looking forward to our day out. At the water park!!" I have my bikini all ready, I hope you boys have got your trunks and towels ready!"

My bikini days were over, I had a one piece, as I did not want to parade my scars of motherhood in front of the world.

"Right, who's for pancakes then? Bridget looked at the men enquiringly.

"Me, Me, Me!" The three boys chorused.

"I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen again Erica, but I promised the boys I would make pancakes for breakfast. I use my grandmother's recipe when I was little she always made them for me when I stayed with her. They are paper thin Crepes, with cinnamon in the mix. As they are so thin they don't have a huge calorie count so you should be okay with them."

The bitch. I was fit to explode but as the boys were all looking at me, I forced a smile and said "No that would be great Bridget, I am sure they will be delicious".

"That is very kind, Erica. Let me give you a lesson." She smirked at me, she knew exactly what she was doing to my mind.

"Yes Erica, let Bridget teach you!" This from Jim. Both of them were at it now.

"I will make the batter, whilst you watch, then we will share the cooking. Boys get out some toppings and lay the table, get some juice out and get ready for an experience!" She ordered.

Jim and the boys started following her instructions. She had them eating from her hand, literally. I felt totally superfluous in my own kitchen.

I stood watching her deftly turning out the thin pancakes. She had no intention of letting me do anything.

"Erica, if you could do the dishes now it will save time later, we don't need the mixing bowl any more so you can start with that."

My cheeks reddened with the humiliation. I was now her kitchen skivvy.

"That's right, you can leave it all to drain. That way it will all be dry to put away later when you get back from the water park. "

If Jim noticed the power play that was going on before his eyes he did a good job of hiding it!

"OK Boys dig in. There is plenty for everyone Eric, no need to grab as many as you can. Jimmy junior I think three is enough. I don't want you getting sick in the pool!"

I was close to tears of frustration, now she was teaching my boys manners.

"Erica, one for you? Jim, four for a big boy?"

She slid one for me onto a plate, and squeezed a little lemon onto it. She handed me the plate.

"That should be enough to keep the wolf from the door, Erica." Now I was on bloody rations.

The pancakes all disappeared as if by magic. Only the satisfied grins on the face of my men showed they had ever been there.

"Wow Bridget, I wish you were here all the time, Mom never cooked pancakes like that."

"I am sure she will learn, boys. I will teach her all I know!"

xxXxx

The drive out to The Mountain Ash Water Park only took about an hour as we had got an early start, we had to be there as early as possible. As it was a sunny Saturday in June meant it was going to be busy so we wanted to beat the queues.

Jim had got into the front of the small sports car, whilst I sat in the back between the two excited boys who chattered non-stop all the way there. Jim and Bridget were talking to each other as we went along, for all the world looking like a married couple. The chatter of the boys and the wind noise meant that I could not hear what they were saying. I was as jealous as hell.

We had been to Mountain Ash once before when the boys were a little younger, since then some new slides had been added and the barbecue area had been added. There were some other attractions apart from the pools, but Jim and Bridget decided that we should do all of the water activities before lunch, then may be look around in the afternoon.

The changing rooms for the pool area were semi open cubicles, I took one cubicle and Bridget took the one next to me.

I had just finished putting on my costume, a light blue one piece, which although I say it myself, showed off my figure in the best way. I knew that Jim liked it, every time I had worn it I could see the signs that he was getting turned on looking at my camel toe which I always pretended not to notice.

"Erica, you don't think this is a little too revealing to wear in front of the boys do you? Bridget was standing by the cubicle as I turned around.

Revealing was not really the right word for the skimpy dark blue bikini. The thing was, actually the material covered her breasts quite well, in the same way as the bottom half covered her slim bottom. The problem was that its colour and cut accentuated everything that was beautiful about her body. It was as though it had been designed to adorn her rather than cover her.

"I think it is perfectly decent enough, Bridget, it looks fine on you!"

What else could I say, I could not put my thoughts into words. Even though she was being a bitch to me she was so beautiful and sexy I could not help but get aroused.

We walked side by side out onto the deck by the pool where the boys and Jim were waiting. The moment we came into view I knew that I had faded into the background, shaded by the tall redhead.

Jim did not even look at me. His eyes were drawn to Bridget. I knew the lustful look he gave her so well, there was no doubt in my mind as to what he wanted to do. The evidence of his interest was clear in the shape forming in his swimming trunks, which he quickly tried to hide by holding his rolled up towel in front of him.

The same effect rippled around the pool as more and more of the guys noticed her standing there.

Even the boys looked startled "Bridget, you sure are pretty! Isn't she Mom?" Jim junior said looking at me. His voice seemed to break the spell that had settled over the men, who all started looking in the other direction as their wives and girlfriends started reacting.

"Bridget looks great, darling. She has not had to spend a long time bringing up and looking after a family, so she has had a lot of time to spend on her appearance." I knew that this would go over the youngsters head, but the comment was aimed at Jim.

I sidled up to Jim and said "Jim, close your mouth you look ridiculous. Get your mind out of your trunks and start acting like a father. Remember who you are married to and start showing that you do in front of the boys. You promised that you would not embarrass me."

I think that my assertiveness paid off. For the rest of the morning, we three adults took it in turns to play with the boys on the flumes, slides and had a great time with the water cannons. The water brought out the kid in all of us, and the tension of the odd situation receded into the background.

I managed to get some control back over the boys at lunch time. They were all for burgers and fries but as I pointed out, they had eaten burgers the night before, so I insisted they had salad for the main course. The benefit of that was probably completely lost in the enormous ice creams that followed it. Still they were happy.

The afternoon went well too. I had put on the sensible clothes that allowed me to go with Jim and the boys on the tree top walk, a high strung rope walkway that ended in a rope slide on a pulley back to the ground, where Bridget was waiting for us.

As I slid down the rope looking down I could see the usual interest that seemed to follow her everywhere was being maintained. The two lads that were supposed to be catching us as we descended were obviously totally distracted. If I had not have hollered I think I would have smacked into the tree that served as the ground anchor.

I stood there to ensure that they caught the two boys, and then Jim landed next to us all.

"I think it would be a good idea to start for home as it is now four o' clock, if we go now we can beat the crowds." The adults managed to put on a united front to overcome the mutinous boys.

The trip back in the car was frustrating as the first one. Even though Jim junior and Eric fell asleep, the music playing over the stereo and the wind noise, once again conspired to stop me hearing what Jim and Bridget were talking about.

That evening the boys were worn out, so they were packed off to bed and asleep by 9 o'clock.

I was completely taken aback when Jim got up from his chair, as the television show he was watching finished. "I am heading out to the Lone Bar to sink a few beers, John from work says he sometimes goes there on a Saturday, as they have a band play. I'll see you later ladies."

In all the time we had been married he had never ever done this. He didn't even ask me if I wanted to go along with him. We never went out on a Saturday night without each other, and certainly he had never gone to a bar on his own without me.

Before I could say anything, Bridget stood up. "Here Jim take my car, it's still out on the drive!"

"Are you sure! Gee thanks, John will be so envious." He smiled like a kid at Christmas.

xxXxx

Bridget.

I had a fabulous day out with the Bents. I had never had a family to interact with and I was beginning to realise what I had been missing all of the years since college. My inability to hook up with anyone had put me into the lonely shell I lived in.

I knew that it was my fault that I had isolated myself. Jim was right about his observation that I had hidden behind the belief that everyone at college had that I was a lesbian. I am not being vain when I say that I know that I am attractive. From the age of fifteen men had been looking at me like wolves eyeing up a tasty lamb. The first time I had sex it was with a guy at a party. He was as young and inexperienced as I was so the whole thing was a disaster. He did manage to penetrate me, but as soon as he had painfully taken my virginity he simply ejaculated and then had the nerve to ask me if it was good for me.

I was so reluctant to repeat the experience I started putting on a front to protect myself which led to the rumour that I was a lesbian. That in turn led to some advances from a few girls. I decided after the first time I had sex I would prefer to control the sex in a relationship. I found that easy with other women, who tended to be in awe of my body. I enjoyed that control and the women seemed to like it to.

I carried on living at home to look after my Mom and Dad. At least that was what I told myself but really I think it was because they still provided the love and affection that I needed.

Had my self-containment blinded me to my own needs for real love and affection? This was not playing out as I wanted it to. I had come up with this crazy plan to show Erica the error of her ways as a favour for a friend, but now I was becoming involved with the lives I had so glibly decided to play God with. Bridget will fix all of your problems. Ha! But who will fix all of hers.

I knew that both Erica and Jim were in awe of me physically, but what they did not know was that deep down there was a shy person hiding behind the big personality I portrayed. In truth I was envious of both of them and their lives. What really frightened me was that I felt I wanted to be part of that life.

I decided that I needed to follow the plan. It is what I had agreed to do for Jim, and I was not going to let him down. The thing about him borrowing my car and going off to the pub was part of a plan we had set up coming back from Mountain Ash. It was designed to unsettle Erica.

Erica looked at me. "He has never gone out like that before. Did you know about this before just now?"

"I thought Jim had explained to you that he reserved the right to create another life alongside your new life. Didn't he say he might have the odd discreet relationship in the same way as he is allowing you?" I watched her carefully to detect what effect that would have on her.

I did not have to wait long for her reaction. As she burst into tears, my heart went out to her. "But I love him, he does not need to go looking elsewhere!" She sobbed.

"Erica, you have total control over this situation for the next two weeks. After that I think that other circumstances might apply. I will ask you again. Do you want to abandon this experiment with your life here and now?" I waited for her reply as she stood there with realisation dawning on her face.

"I do still have control. I set out to pursue my dream and I intend to see it through." A look of determination came over her face.

I was not surprised. There was a very stubborn side to this woman.

"Are you ready for your next lesson, Erica?" I posed the question.

"Yes, Bridget please teach me some more."

xxXxx

Erica

I went upstairs to prepare for my next encounter with Bridget. I removed all of my clothing and stood naked in front of the mirror. I knew that I could not compete with Bridget's boyish figure, but I had something that she did not. I looked fruitful. I had produced two boys for my husband, and Bridget could not compete with that. This thought gave me some confidence.

I heard her go into her room as I was drying myself after my shower. I waited a few minutes before following her. As I slipped into the room she was tying her hair back having dried herself off.

No matter how many times I saw that figure I would never ever forget the instantaneous effect she had on me. I have always lubricated when I am excited, but whenever I saw her It was almost as though I had wet myself. The juices actually started running down my legs.

Bridget turned to me and looked me up and down, her eyes resting on the evidence of my excitement.

"Goodness me Erica, you look good enough to fuck. Why don't you lie on the bed, whilst I get ready?"

She bent over in front of me, delving into the magic holdall where she seemed to keep all sorts of interesting thing. God, I could see her open vagina peeping between her thighs. I was close to coming just looking at her.

My prayers that she was not looking for the handcuffs were rewarded, as she stood up holding what appeared to be a harness, made out of black leather. She reached into the holdall again and withdrew a large black dildo, it must have been 8 inches long and was certainly thicker that Jim's cock.

"I seem to remember from the letter you wrote that you could only accept Jim penetrating you was that if he did it from behind doggy fashion, so you could imagine it was a woman with a strap on. Now you are going to experience what that actually feels like!' Bridget fitted the harness around her hips, having put the dildo in place.

I was so excited I had a small orgasm as she knelt between my legs. She eased forward until she was on her hands and knees directly above me, as I felt the dildo push against my entry.

'I would normally use a lubricant for a beginner like you, but you are so wet there is no need. This is going to feel like nothing you have felt before. If you find it too much you need to tell me."

She nudged forward, and the dildo eased its way into my cunt. It filled me like I had never been filled before. She started the rocking motion that gradually pushed it further up inside me. It felt strange as it reached my cervix, I was used to the soft warm feel of Jims' cock but this felt foreign to me. It felt like what it was, a plastic implement. It was never going to get excited, like Jim, at being in me.

Bridget's eyes were now only inches from mine, and she rested her breasts on my chest as she withdrew and thrust into me, going deeper each time. Finally she had the thing all the way in. I had not been sure that I would be able to take it all. Once she was sure that I could cope she started thrusting harder and harder.

I think what actually triggered off the massive orgasm was my mind. It certainly was not the sensations coursing through my cunt which felt stretched beyond comfort. They say that the mind is the greatest sex organ of all and I think I proved it to myself there and then.

It was the sheer naughtiness of being fucked by Bridget, and the fact that she had an enormous come at the same time, looking into my eyes. For that split second we both saw into each other's souls. There was a deep loneliness and a need for love in her eyes. I knew now that the hard-nosed bitch lying on top of me was actually human after all. She was as vulnerable as I was.

God, what a bloody mess I had created. How on earth were we all going to get over this?

I held Bridget in my arms as she wept over my naked body. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

xxXxx

Jim

I pulled onto the drive around I.00 a.m. that Sunday morning. I had a good time hanging out with John listening to the band. I had been able to relax after the tension of the previous few days.

I was not sure what to expect when I went upstairs. I listened at the guest room door to see if I could hear what, if anything, was going on. It was totally silent and the lights were off.

I suppose I expected to find one of the two women that were in my life lying in bed waiting for me.

What I did not expect was to find the bed empty. In some ways I was relieved. The events of the day had disturbed me.

On one hand there was my love for Erica. That coupled with the strain of having to be hard on her to show how wrongly I felt that she had acted, conflicted with my need to show my affection for her. I needed the cuddles that were part of our life, but felt I could not soften in any way that might let her believe that she could have her cake and eat it.

On the other hand, I realised that my attraction for Bridget was very strong. If she gave me any further encouragement I knew that my feelings for her would become strong enough to damage my family permanently.

I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow held for us all.

Sundays was the day I used for doing all of the yard work and any project I had on the go. The boys would try and help if they were interested, so I always tried to find at least one job that they could help with. I decided that I would wash and clean out the cars. I lay there dozing as I waited for any sign of movement. I looked at the clock. It was time Erica came back to our room if she was going to do it before the kids started their day.

Sure enough the bedroom door opened quietly, as she slipped into the room. I had my eyes closed, waiting to see what would happen next. I could sense her standing looking down at me.

Convinced that I was still asleep, she went into the bathroom, and I heard the shower start up. In other times I would have gone and joined her, there was a certain magic to making love early I the morning whilst the house was still silent. It helped us bond as a couple.

Shortly I heard her come back to the bedroom, and was expecting her to slide into bed next to me. Through half opened eyes I saw her getting dressed, her back was to me so could not see the expression on her face.