Toronto Island Triathlon Ch. 03

Story Info
The three teammates meet, and maybe race, again...
4.3k words
4.84
8.9k
11
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please click my nickname, and view my stories page, to find Chapters 1 and 2 of this series. Chapter 3 is the final segment.

*****

I opened my eyes, sensing something – somewhere - in the darkness.

I was disoriented for a few moments, not being in my room, or my bed, or, alone. I felt a body lying against mine, a sense of shared warmth, the brush of legs and feet. I lay still for several moments, piecing together where I was, and who I was with, and then I returned to the question of what had woken me. I think it was just a sixth sense, letting me know that someone else was awake; that another consciousness was drifting silently through the room.

Mary.

She lay between me and Emily, turned, at the moment, towards me, her hand resting on my stomach. "Are you awake?" she whispered softly.

I nodded, and felt her hand trace down, and her fingertips begin to lightly caress my cock, causing it to stir.

"I'm still glowing," she whispered.

I nodded, though, in the darkness, her head below mine on a separate pillow, she probably didn't notice. "Yes," I said, squeezing her lightly. "Yes."

*

We signed up for another race, again entering the triathlon relay competition, this time Guelph Lake II in the Guelph Conservation area. The Guelph race came up quickly, only two weeks after the Toronto Island race, and on Saturday afternoon, when Mary picked Emily and me up at my apartment for the drive to Guelph, it was the first time the three of us had been together, in the flesh, since Toronto Island.

I took the wheels off my bike, and loaded it into the back of Mary's Mazda 5, while the two women embraced silently for a few moments on the sidewalk. Although I'd had lunch a few times with Mary since Toronto Island, this was the first time she and Emily had been face to face since that race. The several moments of "I don't know what to say" silence were broken by giggles, from Mary first and then Emily, and soon we were in the car, headed for a Saturday night at the Fairfield Inn in Guelph, before the race first thing Sunday morning..

*

We checked in, taking two rooms. We somewhat unpacked. And sitting together in one of our rooms, still too early to get dressed for our dinner reservation, Emily brought up the idea of an ice-breaker. She and Mary were sitting at the end of one of the two beds in the room. I was on the small couch, my feet up on a coffee table. "An icebreaker?" Mary asked.

Emily put her hand on Mary's leg. "An icebreaker. To smooth things out for when we get back here after dinner tonight."

Mary nodded, her tongue appearing slightly between her lips, obviously warming to the idea. "And what would we do?"

Emily patted Mary's leg, smiling. "One second." She moved to where she'd dropped a large gym bag, and dug inside, pulling out a hairbrush. She turned back to Mary, her eyes scanned the two beds for a few moments, and then she climbed up onto the bed Mary was still sitting on, easing herself back against the headboard, her legs spread out in a V, patting the mattress between her legs and saying "Come here."

Mary scooched on her bum back between Emily's legs. When she was in position, Emily began stroking the older woman's blond hair with her fingertips, smoothing her hair out, helping it fall straight and long. She held the hairbrush in her right hand, her left hand holding Mary's hair, and began brushing Mary's hair in long, careful strokes. Emily, young, athletic, her back straight, her bum touching to the bed's headboard. Mary, in her late 40's, initially leaning slightly forward and away from Emily, but softening with every stroke of the brush. When Emily's left hand went to Mary's shoulder, the older woman lifted up into the touch, her shoulders rising. Emily traced her fingertips over Mary's shoulder, onto her neck, down her back, up again, over her collarbone and down the front of her neck, and then up towards Mary's chin, continuing to brush Mary's hair the entire time.

I watched as Emily brushed her fingertips over Mary's lips, softly stroking them, causing Mary to open her mouth, and take Emily's left index finger in between her lips. She sucked on Emily's finger as Emily set the brush down on the bed beside her, and started stroking her right hand up and down Mary's right arm. Emily lowered her face into the crook of Mary's neck and kissed her exposed neck, her hairline, her ear, causing Mary to moan as she sucked on Emily's finger.

Emily moved her hands down Mary's sides and under her arms, clasping her hands fully on Mary's breasts, squeezing them through her T-Shirt and bra. Mary purred, her eyes closed, moving her hands onto Emily's and pushing back against the younger woman, her back now flush against Emily's breasts and stomach. Emily massaged her hands into Mary's breasts, cupping and squeezing. Mary reached her left hand up behind her head, searching for Emily's face. Emily nuzzled into Mary's hand and the older woman turned her head, and Emily's mouth went to hers. They kissed, deeply, hungrily, Emily draped over Mary's left shoulder, her long brown hair falling over them both.

*

"Oh, love, well, I don't know. It's hard to say." Mary swirled her wine glass slightly. "Love comes, and I guess it goes. He was okay. I don't go around bitching about him all the time. He's good with the kids I think. Whatever there was between us just disappeared at some point."

The Grange Restaurant in Guelph. We were seated at a table for four on the wood deck patio. The six or seven other tables were all full, people talking, laughing, enjoying a late summer evening at a fine restaurant. Our little party had gotten to talking about Mary's ex-husband, over whom she seemed non-chalant, rather than bitter or hurtful.

"Did things go bad sexually?" Emily asked.

"Oh, things were tame. That's a good word I guess. Tame. The sex was always there, but was never great. In his early 40s he lost a lot of energy just as I began to get a second wind. The kids were old enough that they weren't as exhausting as they'd once been. I started doing CrossFit, and then changed gears and went into yoga, and then settled on running, so I was kind of finding myself again just as he was...," Mary shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not going to bad-mouth Ben too much. We just ended up on different paths. It happens I think. Life changes. You aren't the same people that you were when you were 25..." She shrugged again, and took a long swig of wine. "I can hear myself being boring as soon as the words come out of my mouth!" she blurted, smiling,. "Let's talk about you two!"

I glanced at Emily, feeling immediately embarrassed at the prospect of talking about whatever it was that Emily and I were doing. As per usual, Emily seemed nonplussed. "What do you want to know?" she smiled.

Mary looked from Emily to me and back again, beaming, eager to grill us. "Tell me about the day of the race. Tell me what you thought when you first looked at each other when we met on Queen's Quay that Sunday morning."

My fingertips on the edge of the table, drumming them slightly. I'd finished my Chicken Supreme, my knife and fork lying on the plate. "You first Sam," Emily said, winking at me. "I want to hear this too."

I looked at her. She was wearing a shimmery, two-toned dress, that hugged tight to the lines of her body. The dress seemed almost like two different dresses merged together, a black one, and a subdued gold one, and together, the colours shimmered against each other, creating a rippling effect. Leaving her arms and shoulders bare, the neck line scooped down towards her breasts, the hem stopping an inch, maybe two, above her knees. "Well," I said, "It's not that my heart started pounding right away, or even that I thought she was beautiful, but what I remember thinking is that she was radiant - that she was glowing with health, with energy. If we're really talking about that very first moment when we all met, that's what I thought, that Emily was just glowing and vibrant."

"Hmm," Mary said, a slight tease in her voice. "Okay, good one, good one. Now your turn Emily. What did you think of Sam?"

"Well, if you remember, when I walked up, I was behind you Mary, and Sam was facing my way, though he hadn't noticed me yet. He was in those cycling shorts, those muscular thighs bulging through the spandex, his legs shaven..., his sunglasses pushed up into his dark brown hair, a calm about him. I just kind of thought 'Yummy".

"That's exactly what I thought," Mary laughed. "Yummy!"

The ladies giggled for a few moments, and I distracted myself from the blood stirring in my body by drinking some wine. We got on to the topic of the wetsuit, all of our hands on Emily as she struggled into it on that Sunday morning. "Was that the moment for you Sam?" Mary asked. "The moment when you went from thinking she was vibrant to thinking she was someone you wanted to pounce on?"

"Pounce on? That makes it sound a lot more innocent than what I was feeling from that point on. But yeah, that wetsuit. Jesus, Emily. You in that wetsuit. I really had to resist caressing my hands all over your body in that thing. And yeah, I guess, from that point on, I was drooling every time I looked at her."

Emily put her hand on my leg, leaning towards me and teasingly saying "You're so sweet."

I put my hand on hers, lacing my fingers into hers on my leg. "If we're being honest though Mary, I was feeling some pretty naughty things towards you as well."

"You were?"

I nodded. "Absolutely I was. That beaming face of yours, your breasts, your legs, the bright smile on your face. I was experiencing a pretty desperate desire to kiss you , hungrily, almost from the first moment we met."

Mary didn't answer immediately, instead, just staring at me, her lips slightly parted. Emily leaned forward, her elbows on the table. "When we go back out to the car," she whispered, "I want this kiss to happen. Before we start driving – you two," and she nodded her chin towards Mary and me, "are kissing."

*

The small parking lot was nestled within a ring of buildings. A quiet Saturday evening, the sky still holding light, though the sun could no longer be seen. Mary stood against the passenger door of her Mazda. She was beautiful, sexy, and acting surprisingly shy. She was wearing a boldly black dress, with thick broad stripes of blue, at her waist, and white, at mid-thigh, stretching around her body in circles. Like Emily, her arms and shoulders were bare, the V-Neck of the dress hinting down between her breasts.

Standing before Mary, I stroked the fingertips of my right hand along her bare left forearm, from wrist, up to her elbow, and back again. To my left, Emily leaned into the mini-van, watching us. The day's heat rising up from the cement, the unhurried feel of a summer evening that had no desire to end quite yet. "Mary," I whispered.

She stared up at me, glowing, but nervous. The swell of her heavy breasts, her round, full, blushing cheeks. In a way, I wondered if Mary, 17 or 18 years my senior, excited me more than Emily. I looked into her eyes, and knew that it wasn't right. Mary was, I don't know. I don't know how to describe it. Not here. Not yet. That was all I knew, no matter what Emily had said earlier on that restaurant patio.

I smiled at Mary, and let my hand fall back to my side. I stepped back a half step, my dress shoe scraping lightly over the pavement. "I'm probably a bit drunk," I said, "but I really want to drive this mini-van. Who has the keys?"

*

The hotel room. The curtains open, letting in the last of the fading light. The three of us chatting, and mostly cheerful, but a tension lurking within the seams as well. I'd kicked off my shoes and was sitting on the bed, my back against the headrest, my legs stretched out below me, still wearing the black dress slacks and grey sports shirt that I'd worn to dinner. I held a whiskey glass of water in my hands, trying to hydrate, still thinking of the triathlon early the next morning.

Emily kneeled up onto the bed that I was on, and crawled, in that shimmering dress, up to the headboard, melting into me softly, her right hand on my left thigh. "I'm feeling strangely tired," she whispered, her words fluttering softly through the still room.

Mary was puttering about uncertainly. She sat at the edge of the other bed for a few seconds, then stood to pour herself some water, her fingers stroking the glass after she'd taken a drink. "I'm not sure," she said, looking down at the glass in her hands, "I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do tonight."

Emily rested her head down on my shoulder. I set the whiskey glass onto the bedside table beside me, then put my right hand on top of Emily's right hand, resting on my left thigh. "We do have a triathlon first thing tomorrow morning," I said. "It wouldn't actually be the end of the world if we all went to sleep."

Emily fake-pouted. "Hmmff," she joked, her face sullen like a tempermental child's. "Triathlon-shmiathlon. Who's idea was it to sign up for another triathlon?"

I kissed her on the top of her head, squeezed her hand warmly in mine. "Hey," I said. "I would want a kiss before we all went to sleep."

Emily turned her face to mine, the movement causing her to stroke her long, silky, brown hair across my right cheek. "Oh Sam," she whispered, her lips less than an inch from mine.

I kissed her, the touch of her lips to mine, the hint of her tongue, causing my heart to thunder in my chest. Our mouths opened wider, her tongue sliding along the length of mine. She shifted on the bed, shifted against me, hooking her right leg up onto mine. I shifted towards her as well, my left hand coming across to rest on her right hip, my fingers on the sheer material of that rippling two-toned dress. "Sam," she moaned, tilting her chin up, as my lips trailed from hers down to her neck, kissing, and nibbling, and licking, her skin.

I traced the fingers of my left hand down from her right hip, to her right knee, and then, slid my hand up just inside her dress, squeezing her inner left thigh. She opened her legs, the hem of her dress sliding up her thighs towards her waist. I smoothed my palm up over her flesh until my fingers touched her labia, realizing only now that she'd not been wearing panties tonight. I stroked her softly, fingertips along her sensitive lips. She moaned again, an inner spasm causing Emily's chin to tuck down towards her chest, as my fingertips caressed her pussy lips. "Oh fuck," she whispered, parting her legs even further, and hungry now, and with enough freedom, I slid two fingers inside her, plunging them into her wetness.

She clambered over me, straddling me, her hands on my shoulders, her right hand continuing up to stroke through my brown hair. I moved both hands to her hips, and tugged her dress up to her waist, and then dug my fingers hard into her perfect, gorgeous, ass cheeks. She tightened her fingers into a fist in my hair, pulling my head back slightly, and pushing her mouth down to mine, bit my lower lip.

"Sam," she hushed into my ear, "undo your pants. I want to ride you, right now, like this."

As Emily nipped at my neck, and ran her hands through my hair, I struggled with the buckle of my belt, the button of my slacks, and my zipper. I lifted my hips, giving me enough room to push my dress pants and briefs down to my thighs. I was erect already, and feeling my shaft spring up against her inner legs, Emily ground herself down onto it, trapping the shaft between my tummy and her sensitive lips. I gripped Emily's smooth ass cheeks in my hands again, and through the tumbling and dancing of her long brown hair, I saw Mary move to the end of the bed. The bed shifted slightly with her weight, and then I felt her hands on my legs, taking my pantlegs in her fists, and pulling them down, freeing me from them. The tight briefs I was wearing got stuck at my knees, but then I felt her hands find those, and draw them off and away as well.

Emily reached down between us, taking my cock in her fist. She rubbed her thumb over my pee-hole, stroking through the precum, and then lifted her ass high, and positioned me just inside her lips. A breath. Our eyes locked on each other, watching each other. This moment, before she began sliding down my long thick cock. This moment, before the sensation of being inside her overwhelmed me. "Emily," I moaned, and I saw her bite her lower lip softly, and then push her pussy down, and move her hand away, as her tight, wet cunt slid down the long shuddering length of my shaft.

My hands on her beautiful ass.

Emily, in that sheer, shimmering dress, melting down onto me.

She slow-danced up and down in my lap, her body bending and swaying and lifting and falling to some rhythm inside her head. I stroked her ass, slid a finger up and down the length of her ass crack, drank in the smell of her hair, the sound of her breathing. At one point, Emily's back straightened, reacting to some touch other than mine. Mary had moved around, kneeling in the middle of the bed, to my right, and was undoing the zipper at the back of Emily's dress. Emily pushed into my shoulders with her hands, and as her dress loosened, she shrugged one shoulder, and then the other, helping Mary as the older woman slid the shoulders of the dress down Emily's slender arms.

Emily's dress – bunched below her breasts, and above her hips.

My right hand, moving up, cupping and squeezing her left breast through the lacy material of her bra.

Mary, releasing one of the hooks, then the other, and Emily's bra coming loose in my hand. I let the bra slide away and cupped my hand warm to Emily's breast, squeezing and kneading it in my hand.

The bra disappeared, falling somewhere, somehow. I pushed Emily's breast up and leaning forward, sank my mouth onto it, my tongue smoothing hot saliva onto her nipple and around her soft wonderful tit. Emily moaned at the touch of my mouth, and then moaned again as Mary's hand replaced mine on Emily's ass. She turned to her left, looking at Mary, as she continued dancing on top of me, her pussy caressing unbearably up the length of my shaft, to my tip, then sliding down again, milking me within the deliciously wet perfection of her pussy.

I let Emily's breast go, and leaned back into the headboard. "Mary," I whispered, "take off your dress."

She looked at me, without answering, but soon, her hand fell from Emily's ass, and she reached up behind her, unzipping slowly, shrugging her shoulders, easing her dress down, until her breasts appeared, full and gorgeous within an off-white bra. She pushed the black dress down further, to her hips, and then, leaning one way, and then another, teased it out from underneath her, and she was beside us, in bra and panties, beautiful, her body radiating heat, excitement. Her face was eager, and glowing, as she looked at me, then at Emily, and to me again.

"Maybe I'll have that kiss now, Mary," I whispered.

She shuffled towards me, and her right hand sliding back to Emily's ass, she put her left on my shoulder, and leaned into me. She smiled, just before touching her lips to mine, and then, that tingling sensation of lips touching lips for the first time. I opened my mouth wider, and felt her do the same, until we were sharing a wet, hungry kiss, tongues sliding into each other's mouths.

With Mary leaning against and under her, on her left side, Emily touched her fingers to Mary's bra and unhooked it, then slid the straps down over her arms. Gentle movements as Mary drew her arms out of the shoulder straps, and then her breasts hung free, and delicious. Still sitting on me, with my cock thick and deep inside her, Emily paused in her movements as she stroked her hands over Mary's body. Emily's left hand caressing up and down Mary's back, her right going beneath Mary to cup the older woman's breast, squeezing it, causing Mary to break her kiss with me and sit more upright, turning to Emily.

12