Torrid in Toledo Ch. 01

Story Info
Multi-generational family reunion with lots of bed hopping.
7.7k words
4.68
149.5k
83

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Simmons entered the house quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

It was two o'clock in the morning, and she had just returned from a party at a friend's house. She quietly entered her room, almost completely closing her door before turning on her light. Her grandparents, who had come to stay for a week that was to be capped by a family reunion, were staying in the room down the hall, and she didn't want to disturb them.

Lisa collapsed onto her bed. She was still upset that her boyfriend hadn't been able to make it to the party, especially since she was horny as hell! She felt a desperate need to get laid. With all the family around, she was not going to be able to be out like usual.

Lisa was eighteen and almost constantly horny. Luckily, she had a killer body that kept a constant stream of boys sniffing around her like a dog in heat. She had black hair like her mother, worn to mid-back with bangs in the front. Her eyes were slightly almond-shaped, she had a cute button nose and a pouty little mouth. Her breasts were large, the size of small grapefruits and on her 5' 3" frame, they looked awesome. Her ass was compact and firm, like a little buff bodybuilder.

Getting up off her bed long enough to remove her clothes, Lisa put on her skimpy lace nightie and lay back down.

Her hands slowly caressed and squeezed her melon breasts; her fingers rubbed her dark nipples, teasing them until they were hard. Then she slid her hands down her flat stomach to her awaiting pussy, spreading her short, supple legs and arching her hips as the middle finger of her right hand slid back and forth along her pussy lips before sliding inside. A gasp escaped from her throat.

Lisa was wet almost immediately, her fluids flowing freely onto her fingers. She stroked the middle finger of her left hand in her pussy, getting it well-lubricated, then slid her hand underneath her ass, slowly pushing her finger into her asshole. She inserted another finger from her right hand into her pussy, then began finger-fucking her pussy and asshole simultaneously.

* * * * * * *

About this time, Grandfather Jack had just finished going to the bathroom, and was heading back to his room. At sixty-five, he was still as strong as a bull, 6' 2" and 235 pounds of mostly muscle from his career working as a fireman.

He noticed that Lisa's door was open just a crack, and that her light was on, so he casually glanced in to see what she was doing awake at this hour.

His eyes widened as he saw her scantily clad young body writhing on her bed as she masturbated. Her large, full breasts pushed up through her nightie; her fingers moved rapidly in and out between her legs. He could not see her pussy because of her hands, but he could imagine the moist folds of her lips, the hot depths of her womanhood.

To his shock and amazement, his cock was rock hard inside his pajama bottoms.

Jesus, I shouldn't be watching this. . .she is really getting it on. . .oh my God!

He cautiously opened the door wider to get a better view, his hand going inside his pajamas so he could stroke his cock.

Lisa noticed the movement of the door out of the corner of her eye, but was too close to climax to stop. She casually glanced over that way several times, until she saw her grandfather's face once as he moved briefly into the light. She smiled to herself.

Well, if he wants a show, let's give him one!

Lisa continued to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole, going faster and faster until she climaxed, biting her pillow to keep from screaming in passionate release. Her body collapsed on the bed, her breasts heaving.

She turned her body toward the door, spreading her legs slightly farther apart, so that her grandfather got an eyeful of her pussy, her inner thighs covered with her love juices. Then she got up, turned out her light, and crawled under her covers.

She could hear her grandfather going into his room across the hall.

Lisa smiled to herself, wicked thoughts dancing in her head.

This could be fun, she thought.

* * * * * * *

The next day, Lisa watched her grandfather, waiting for the chance to get him alone. Her chance came late that afternoon while he was in the spare bedroom that he and her step-grandmother were using during their visit.

Lisa casually strolled into the room, closing and locking the door behind her. She smiled coyly, slowly rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

"Lisa, what do you think you're doing?" Her grandfather had a shocked expression on his face, but Lisa noticed that his eyes never left her crotch.

"Just thinking about last night. You remember last night, don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you do. Last night, when you were watching me play with myself. I really liked you watching me. It got me all hot and wet. I'll be doing it again tonight, if you want to come by and watch some more."

"Lisa! You shouldn't say such things."

"Why not? I know you enjoyed yourself." Lisa walked up to her grandfather and began rubbing his cock with one hand, still rubbing herself with the other. "You don't have to come if you don't want to, but I'd really love it if you would. You can even come in the room this time, so you can get a closer view."

Lisa turned and walked to the door, unlocking and opening it. Her grandfather just stood there, staring at her. She turned back briefly before leaving the room.

"See you tonight," she said with a smile.

* * * * * * *

That night, Lisa's grandfather lay awake in bed, determined not to leave his room. But no matter how hard he tried, he could not get the image of his granddaughter's nude body out of his head. He felt his dick stiffening as he thought back to the night before.

The next he knew, he was quietly getting out of bed and leaving his room. All he could think about was seeing his granddaughter's sensuous body again.

Across the hall, he could see Lisa's light on. Her door was open a few inches, just enough for her light to show in the hallway. He quietly stepped up to her door and peered in. She lay naked on the bed, her legs spread wide. Her eyes were focused on the door waiting for him to arrive.

"Come in, Grandpa, I was just about to start without you."

He walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Don't forget to lock it. We wouldn't want anyone to interrupt us."

He locked the door, then walked over to her bed, sitting down next to her. His eyes roamed up and down her body, staring at her firm breasts, her flat stomach, her trim bush. His mouth felt so dry, even after all the women he had bed -- this was his sweet granddaughter.

Lisa sat up and reached between his legs, grasping his hard-on through his pajamas. Her little hand closed around a thick member and Lisa licked her lips unconsciously. She should not have been surprised. As she gazed at her grandfather's hairy muscular chest and weathered face, a manly cock was the only kind he could have had.

"Oh my, you're hard already."

"Lisa, we shouldn't be doing this. I mean, you are my granddaughter."

"So what? Why should that stop us from enjoying each other. Let me loosen you up a little, and maybe you'll relax and enjoy yourself."

Lisa unbuttoned his pajama bottoms, slowly, seductively, as the cock underneath pressed against her fingertips. When the second button popped open, the underside of Grandpa Jack's dickknob jerked into view. It was the size of a fat plum. The third button came undone and half of his shaft forced itself into the bedroom's air.

"God, Grandpa!" Lisa said excitedly as she hurriedly undid the last button and his nine inches bobbed up, fully exposed. It was heavily veined and oozing pre-cum from the wide slit on top. Wrapping her left hand around his shaft, she started slowly jerking him off, while her other hand moved to fondle his heavy gray-haired balls.

"Oh, Lisa, that feels wonderful," Jack grunted, "but it's not right."

"Right or not, I don't think you'll be leaving, will you?" Lisa said confidently as she moved her body, shifting into a crouching hands-and-knees position along the very edge of the bed, her simmering face moving over her grandfather's excited lap.

Sticking her pink tongue out, she used her controlling hand to drag his bloated cocktip across her soft lingual muscle, the bitter taste of the pre-cum thrilling her. She ran her tongue along his head until it was glistening wet, then took it into her mouth, making Grandpa moan uncontrollably.

"UUuuhhhh....Lisa...ooohhh, darling....uuuuummmmm!"

Lisa had never sucked a cock as larger as Grandpa Jack's, having only been with boys her age up to that night. The size and maturity of the cock now in her mouth made her giddy, like she was giving her very first blowjob all over again. She nursed on the fat head, tonguing it as her lips pursed themselves around the underside of his glans.

Oh, Lord, forgive me! Jack prayed as his hands clenched giant bunches of Lisa's bedspread. He closed his eyes in pleasure as his sexy granddaughter shoved her mouth down on his cock, filling her mouth completely, his cocktip pressing against the portal to her very throat!

She bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking on half of his long length while continuing to fondle his balls. He closed his eyes, running his fingers through Lisa's luxurious hair. The sensations that her lips and tongue were creating on his manhood was indescribable; not because she was particularly adept but because she was young and his own flesh and blood!

After five wonderful minutes, Lisa slid his cock out of her mouth, and starting running the tip of her tongue up and down his shaft. He swept her hair away so he could watch her work, watched the way she made love to his cock. Then she took portions of his balls into her mouth briefly, sucking lightly on them. She then sat up and started rubbing his cock across her breasts.

"I'll stop whenever you like, Grandpa. Just say the word," Lisa said with sly smile, the area around her mouth wet from her enthusiastic cocksucking.

"There's no stopping this now, honey," Jack told her as he allowed his hand to touch her for the first time. He lay his left hand on her back and then slid it slowly down to grab a handful of her soft ass cheeks. Lisa's eyes flashed with horniness.

"That's more like it. Now lie down on the bed," Lisa ordered. "I want to fuck you."

He eagerly lay down on his back in the middle of the bed, and Lisa straddled his thighs, her hand grabbing his cock again, lifting it straight up.

"Grandpa, I've never had one this big..." Lisa began.

"It's okay, Lisa. I'll just lay here...you'll control things. Come on and climb on."

With a smile for his understanding, she positioned herself over his upthrust rod, one hand holding it upright, the other holding herself up by laying it on his upper belly. Jack watched her lower herself until his head was just pushing into her vaginal lips, thrilled at the sight of her lips forming themselves around his manhood as she slowly lowered herself on his cock. A low moan escaped from both their throats as he popped through the ring of her pussy mouth.

"Oh, it feels so hot," Lisa murmured as she hunched her hips up and down, working more and more of her grandfather's stiff prick in her tight teen poontang.

Jack lay his palms on the tops of Lisa's spread thighs as she bottomed out, the end of his old cock snug against her cervix, seven inches of thick fuckmuscle in her hot belly.

"Aaaah, Grandpa!" Lisa whimpered as she looked down at her stuffed sex.

"Lean forward, Lisa...that's it," Jack gasp as she placed her hands on his shoulders, her curvaceous torso lowering over him. "Now fuck yourself, honey. Fuck your pussy on me."

Lisa began to move on him, sliding her hips forward and backward, her soppy slit sliding around his angled pussy-pleaser. Her grandfather's hands grasped her breasts and his thumbs teased her sensitive nipples as they stared at each other, emotions and sensations making their faces twitch with every journey of manhood into womanhood.

"Hhhhaaa...hhhhaaa....uuuummm....hhhhhuuuuhhhh," Lisa's breaths became ragged as she slid up and down on his cock, moving her body faster and faster. His hands kneaded and squeezed her breasts as her small body rocked back and forth above his powerful frame.

"Lisa, that's good....aaaah, you're....try using your hips...ummm, dip your hips...push them back," Jack instructed her. He knew a different angle would really get Lisa off. Lisa complied, her grasping cunt lifting his cock more upright as she slid her belly backwards. "That's perfect...now just bounce your hips.....aaahh,yesss... yeah, roll them, Lisa."

Lisa's mouth hung open as she felt her clit rubbing on her grandfather's shaft with the new angle. Less of his cock was penetrating her but the pleasure was magnified. She undulated her hips faster and faster, masturbating herself on his steely thickness.

Jack relinquished his grip on Lisa's surprisingly heavy tits and slid his hands downward, his left hand sliding around to hold her grinding rear, his right hand going down between her legs to feel what her pussy and his cock felt like as they fucked.

Lisa nearly screamed when she felt fingers on her flying snatch, fingers all over her clit and slit. She jerked her crotch on her grandfather's girth with wild abandon, slapping her belly against the palm of his hand as he fingered her.

"Yesssss....hhhaaaa...ssssssshhh...hhhaaaaaaaa....OHGRANNNNGGGGHHH!"

Lisa bit her lip as she climaxed, trying to keep from screaming. Her pussy exploded in release, her ass shivered and twitched. She pressed her belly against her grandfather's crotch, sheaving her spasming guts with all the cock she could get.

Jack felt Lisa fly into orgasm, her pussy clamping around his ready-to-burst prick. She partially fell on him as her hips became still, her climax coursing through her loins like a runaway freight train.

"Aaahh, shit!" he groaned, feeling his own pinnacle racing toward him, his balls rumbling with the desire to sperm Lisa's young innards. He pulled his right hand from the press of their bellies and swung it around behind her, digging both hands into her tender assflesh as he began fucking upward, plugging her jittering crease.

Lisa groaned as her grandfather's hands pulled down and out on her buttocks, pinning her hips as he lunged into her fluttering sex. His legs spread out, heels digging into her bed as he drove deep in her stretched sex quiver. She fell completely on him, squishing her tits into his hairy chest, her hands trying to slide between his back and the mattress.

"Aaaaah......AAAAHHH.....GGGGAAAAAGGHHH!" Jack choked back a roar as his balls blew a geyser of sperm into his granddaughter. He had not come that hard in years. His load quickly filled her cramped crease, his spurting jabs expelling their juices down his shaft to cling in clumps in the hair on his balls.

Finally, he lay still, his sweaty body covered by Lisa's still form. Both were breathing hard. Once Lisa had caught her breath, she kissed her grandfather on the cheek.

"That was fabulous, Grandpa. Do you still say we shouldn't have done it?"

"No. You were wonderful. But you mustn't tell anyone."

"Of course not! It'll be our little secret. Now let me clean you up so you can get back to your room before Rebecca misses you."

Lisa disengaged herself from his drooping erection and slid down his body, her sweet mouth going to work to suck the mixture of their sex juices from his penis and balls. . .

Outside her room, neither heard Lisa's shaken mother slowly leave the door she had been listening through. With one bathroom upstairs, everyone had to pass through the hall. And as the night before with Grandpa, Victoria had heard some carnal sounds coming from her daughter's room and had paused to investigate. Hearing father fucking her daughter had made her weak in the knees.....and a little envious.

* * * * * * *

The next morning, Lisa sauntered down to breakfast, still smiling. She still felt a warm sensation deep down as she thought about the night before. Lisa was the last one to the breakfast table.

"There you are. We were wondering if you were getting out of bed this morning," her mother, Victoria, said teasingly, putting some pancakes on her plate.

"Sleep well, dear?" her father, Samuel, asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Wonderful." She looked over at Grandpa and smiled. He met her gaze, a smile creeping onto his face as well. Luckily, her step-grandmother didn't notice. Victoria sure did.

"Well, I've got to meet the guys for football practice," her brother Jim said, putting his plate in the sink. "I'll see you all later."

Lisa ate her breakfast in silence. She had stopped thinking about Grandpa, and was now thinking about her other relatives. She looked over at her father; his thick grey-black hair, his muscular frame. She shook her head, clearing away the lustful thoughts she had. She couldn't believe she was thinking that way about her own father!

After breakfast, her grandparents went to visit her Aunt Jade and Uncle Lionel, and her cousins Frank and Drucinda, who lived a few hours away. They would all be coming over in a few days for a family reunion, along with her Aunt Elisa and Uncle Leon; plus whatever extraneous relative decided to show up.

"Dad, can you take me over to Emily's house on your way to work," Lisa asked. She couldn't wait to tell her all about last night.

"Sure, hon."

After everyone had left, Victoria proceeded to do the dishes and tidy up the kitchen. Just as she was finishing up, her neighbor Cheryl Ladford stopped in.

"Hey, Victoria. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I finally got everyone out of the house so I could do some cleaning."

"You're all alone? You're parents aren't here?" Cheryl said, walking to where Victoria was wiping her hands off with a dish rag.

"Everyone's gone. My parents are visiting Jade and her family."

"Well, if we're all alone, maybe we can go upstairs and kill some time," Cheryl said with a sexy smile as she took the rag from Victoria's hand.

Tossing it on the counter, she leaned into Victoria and kissed her on the lips, tilting her head to slip her tongue in Victoria's familiar mouth. Victoria returned the kiss for several seconds, her fingertips lightly stroking her neighbor's breasts through her blouse.

"It's tempting but I don't think I want to risk it today. Jim might be back at any time," Victoria said.

"It's been days. I want to do things to you," Cheryl said provocatively.

Victoria Simmons shivered thinking about the hot lesbian lovemaking that her promiscuous neighbor had introduced into her life several months ago. Victoria had always been curious about making it with another woman. She guessed Cheryl picked that up in their intimate conversations with each other. Being with Cheryl was extremely exciting and Victoria had slipped over to Cheryl's house on several occasions when Cheryl's husband was away on business, which was often.

"Soon. After this family stuff settle down," Victoria promised.

"All right," Cheryl said and moved back to sit at the kitchen table. "So how's having your parents stay here been? I mean your father's and Rebecca's?"

"Cheryl, can I confide something to you?" Victoria said, deciding she had to bare her secret with someone.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I don't know how to put this, so I'm just going to say it. I know I can trust you with this secret. . . .I went to the restroom last night and heard some noises in Lisa's bedroom. Curiosity got the better of me and I listened at the door. .Cheryl, I heard my father having sex with Lisa."

"Ohmigod!" Cheryl said, but she then recovered and smiled. "You know, your father still looks pretty virile. Did it sound like Lisa was enjoying it?"