Torrie's Secret

Story Info
She couldn't say no.
4k words
3.87
51.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting involved in other people's business is usually not a very good idea, I've learned, but sometimes you just can't help it. It can get you into all kinds of shit, there's no arguing that, but every once in a while, every once in a great rare while, it can turn out really good.

A week ago last Friday night, I dropped in on my friends, Gene and Torrie Parker to give Torrie a couple of Power Ball tickets for Saturday's drawing. She loves to play the lottery and I buy her tickets occasionally with the understanding that we split any winnings. Torrie's an old family friend whom I've known my whole life–Gene and I are merely friends by association. Torrie and I are close–always have been–even though she's twenty years older than me. She's one of those women who's really sexy looking, although not particularly pretty, like Rosanna Arquette, plus she has great tits and a killer body. She's hot. I've had a crush on her and secretly lusted after her for as long as I can remember.

Torrie answered the door with an empty wine glass in her hand. She was a little tipsy and I could tell she'd been crying. She gave me a hug, pressing her big tits against my chest, then took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?' I asked.

"Yeah, me and Gene just had an argument, that's all. It's nothing. Nothing to worry about."

"If you say so. Want me to leave?"

"Hell no! Don't even think about it. I'm glad you're here. Maybe I won't have to listen to his shit for a while." She got me a Bud out of the fridge and poured herself a glass of Shiraz which she practically chugged, then poured herself another, leaving the bottle about half full. I figured she was on her second bottle.

Gene and Torrie have only been married a year and change, the second marriage for each. She married her first husband when she was very young, fifteen or so. They seemed really happy for about twenty-five years, then a couple of years ago he suddenly left her and moved out of town, apparently without warning, surprising everybody. Even more surprising to everyone, just a couple of weeks later she met Gene and started dating him. I know it shocked me. Nobody, not even me, knows what happened to her first marriage and she won't talk about it. Only thing I know for certain is that she didn't know Gene before the split and he didn't have anything to do with her marriage ending.

As we entered the den, I said, "Say, Gene."

"Sup?" he answered from his Barcalounger, seemingly engrossed in NCIS on TV. He had an almost empty fifth of Old Charter and a pitcher of water on the table next to him.

Torrie and I sat beside each other on the sofa. I rested my arm along the top of the back cushions and let my hand dangle down to touch her shoulder. I always loved touching her–she has the softest skin imaginable.

"NCIS got their man, yet?" I asked Gene.

"Not yet, but that funky gal on there with the tattoos could sure as hell get me, if you know what I mean," Gene said, slurring his words and cutting his eyes over at Torrie.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," I answered.

"If I ever got her by the fucking ears I'd see just how fucking hot she is. Hell, I bet she'd love it. She wouldn't be telling me to cut it out or leave her alone or some shit like that," he said cutting Torrie another look, "she'd be on her fucking knees."

"Yeah, all us women like for you to grab us by the ears and fuck our face, Gene. It's what we live for, you're such a fucking stud," Torrie said, tears welling up.

"Women who aren't frigid like it."

"Well I don't. And I really don't like you expecting me to drop to my knees and suck your dick the minute you walk into the house or snap your fingers. I don't like being treated like that. It's all you ever want, you asshole and I don't like it at all."

"If you wasn't such a fucking frigid ice berg, you'd like it."

"I'm not frigid, Gene. Don't call me that. Don't call me that in front of Jimmy. I'm anything but frigid so don't you fucking call me that." Torrie was fighting back tears and beginning to shake. I slid over and hugged her, gently caressing her arm and shoulder. She snuggled up to me and I could feel her quivering slightly.

Gene pissed me off and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I knew that he wasn't gonna like me butting in, but I didn't give a shit. He was being mean, hurting Torrie on purpose, and it made me mad enough to kick his skinny ass. "Gene, maybe some of how she acts just might be your fault. Ever think of that?"

"Bullshit! She's getting 'old and cold.' She don't never want sex no more. Hell, she can't get hot no more. Trust me. She turned forty and got fucking 'old and cold.'"

I pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek, then caressed her shoulder with one hand. "I don't believe that, Gene. She's beautiful and loving and besides, forty is young." She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it, a silent 'thank you.'

"Yeah, she's a real firecracker," Gene said sarcastically. "Only trouble is her fuse don't work no more. She's a fucking dud. And she's forty-two. She's a fucking forty-two year old dud."

"Don't pay any attention to him," I whispered into her ear so that he couldn't hear, then kissed her on the side of the neck and turned her sideways on the sofa so that I could rub her back. I ran my hands up to her shoulders and gave them a little squeeze in close to her neck, causing her to scrunch her shoulders, then with my thumbs on each side of her spine and my fingers spreading out to the sides, I massaged her back.

I began at her shoulders and was slowly working my way down when she began to breathe harder and quiver a little, occasionally tensing up with a tiny jerk, like a mini spasm. Then I noticed she had her fists balled up, unobtrusively pressing them down against her crotch as she squeezed her legs together. It was barely noticeable, but I caught it and wondered about it for a second or two. Then it hit me–she was getting hot!

The thought of her becoming aroused so easily stunned me at first, then in an instant everything became crystal clear–everything. The proverbial light bulb flashed on like an LED flood lamp. It was like an epiphany or something–like what I imagine happens when a savant instantly knows the number of jelly beans in a big jar. Torrie is a sex addict who can't say no! She's one of those rare female sex addicts who gets so aroused when a man touches her that she loses control and will fuck him on the spot no matter who he is or where they are–like those women you hear about who've fucked strangers standing up on the subway or on a park bench in the daytime.

It all made sense. Torrie's first husband was probably the first man ever to put his hands on her in a sexual way and she immediately fell in love with him. They subsequently stayed together for twenty some years. Then, one day something happened–another man got to her or her psychosis was discovered, or whatever–her husband found out, couldn't deal with it, was afraid to deal with it, or didn't want to deal with it, so he left. A couple of weeks later, she met Gene who went after her sexually, she couldn't resist his advances, then fell for him, maybe on the rebound, but nevertheless she fell for him and they married a year later.

And Gene doesn't really like sex, only a small part of it. He likes to come and he likes to come from blow jobs, but that's about it. Blow jobs satisfy his ego. He likes having a woman on her knees sucking his dick–it gives him a feeling of power. He's always performed whatever foreplay was necessary to get a woman to blow him, including fucking her, but he never really enjoyed it and he never cared if she enjoyed it or got satisfied.

Torrie's responsiveness and submissiveness inflated his ego to the point he thought she found him irresistible. He stupidly thought he didn't need to indulge in any foreplay with her to get his blow jobs. His ego couldn't resist walking into the house and ordering her to suck his dick which she usually complied with. He apparently never understood her at all and finally pushed his luck too far, hence tonight's fight.

Getting what you want is often just having the nerve to risk going for it. Risk potential, however, needs to be weighed carefully against the reward potential. If you judge the odds correctly, you usually know what to do. I wanted to fuck Torrie and knew that there was a possibility that I could pull it off, but there was huge risk involved, not the least of which was losing her friendship and being branded some sort of pervert by my family. 'Fuck it,' I thought, 'roll the dice.'

I worked my fingers in circles on the tiny bits of flab behind her armpits, then my fingers slid farther around her ribs to skim the sides or her breasts where they bulged out a tiny bit under her arms. She stiffened, but didn't move or say anything and I continued the massage on down her back to her waist.

"I think she just wants a little loving and affection, that's all," I said.

"Bullshit!" Gene exclaimed.

"Well, I think that's all it would take." I kissed her neck again and she began to quiver ever so slightly.

"Oh really, Mr. Smart Ass? You got a lot to learn, Jimmy."

"Maybe so, but Torrie ain't frigid. She'll warm up real good if you treat her right," I said to Gene, then pulled Torrie close and whispered into her hair where Gene couldn't see my mouth or hear me, "Won't you, baby." Her body twitched slightly and she started to speak, but her voice caught. She remained silent.

"It's sure as hell gonna take more than a back rub, Hoss, I can tell you that," Gene said with a snicker.

"Maybe so," I said and ran my arms around her waist, gave her a tight squeeze and kissed her on the neck a couple more times. She shivered and squeezed my hands as they slowly caressed her stomach and abdomen. "Maybe so, but not a hell of a lot more. "

"Oh, so you know how to do it, huh? Well, smart ass, if you think you can get in that ice box's pants, then let's see you do it. Be my fucking guest. I'll sit here and watch and won't say a fucking word."

"Maybe I will, Gene. Maybe I will."

Realizing what had just been said, Torrie froze for a moment, then turned ever so slightly as if trying to get away from my embrace. I kissed her on the neck again and she scrunched her shoulders but I didn't stop. I kissed her neck two more times, with my arms tightly around her waist, then ran my hands up to her breasts. They were soft and full and filled my hands. "Oh God," she said and twisted from side to side a little, as if trying to get away from my hands, but I squeezed her tits and she quit squirming.

"Nice. So nice," I whispered into her ear, then kissed her neck again. She leaned back against me, sticking her chest out. Her nipples were firm and erect–I could feel them all the way through her blouse and bra. I kissed her neck some more and her chest began rising and falling as her breathing became more labored.

I ran one hand down between her legs and cupped her mound with my palm while teasing her pussy with my fingers. She clamped her legs together and twisted trying to get away from my hand, but I cupped her mound more firmly and gave it a couple of jerks. A little gasp escaped her lips and she relaxed her legs, then turned her head to the side to kiss me. As our lips met, she gave me her tongue. I knew that she might be using me to make Gene jealous, or to get back at him, but I really didn't care–she was getting hot. Sex addict or not, soon she was going to be too far gone to stop and I was gonna fuck her right there in front of her dumb-ass husband. He'd asked for it.

She quit moving and I began unbuttoning her blouse. She tried to twist away again, but I squeezed her tits with both hands and pulled her back against me. She relaxed and I finished unbuttoning her top.

With her blouse open, I cupped her bra encased breasts and teased her nipples, then unfastened her bra. She twisted slightly, as if needing to offer at least token resistance, maybe for Gene's sake, but when my hands found her bare tits, she leaned back against me once more and again I slid my hand down between her legs.

Her jeans were pressing into her slit and I could feel her labia through them. Turning her around, I took one breast into my mouth. "Oh God, Jimmy," she whimpered, then whined to Gene, "Aren't you gonna stop him?"

"Nah, you got yourself into this, bitch, you make him stop." Gene slurred and took a sip from the bottle.

"I can't. I can't stop him. Oh, God, I can't stop."

With her sitting on the edge of the sofa cushion, I got on my knees in front of her and did a number on those big ol' tits. I kissed, sucked, licked, squeezed, tugged, pinched, bit, tickled, and blew on them until she was squirming. Then I unzipped her jeans and pulled them off bringing her panties along too.

"Oh my God, he's gonna fuck me. He's gonna fuck me. Oh my God. Oh my God," she said and bent forward to give me her tits again, but I buried my face in her pussy. She grabbed my head and lay back against the sofa back.

"You asked for it you frigid bitch," Gene said, as if she were being punished. He still didn't get it.

She moaned as I ate her pussy, then when I slid a finger into it, she made little whimpering noises and gripped the sofa cushions. In no time, she neared orgasm and began squeezing and tugging her own tits while moaning and making little whimpering sounds. When the orgasm hit, she jerked and yelped with each initial spasm, then, unable to bear continued stimulation, she pushed my head and hand away, grabbed her pussy with both hands to shield her clit and crossed her legs, writhing and jerking as she rocked to and fro, her stomach contracting from the spasms and making her tits bounce. The convulsions lasted for what must have been at least a minute before she collapsed back into the sofa, moaning "Oooh. Oooh. Oooh,"over and over. I had never seen anything like it.

"Wonder if she'll get hot?" I said to Gene, noticing that he appeared to have his hand covering a hard on.

Taking another pull from the bottle without chasing it, then holding it in his lap to cover his hard dick, Gene replied, "Fuck you Jimmy and fuck her too. Go on, bow her frigid ass up. Stick a dick in her. See if I give a shit."

I slid my pants off and got between her legs. I ran my cock through her slit with my face just a couple of inches from hers and looked into her glazed over eyes. She grabbed my head and kissed me feverishly and I slid the head of my cock into her tight pussy. She moaned loudly as I began fucking her slowly, giving her more and more of my length until she adjusted and I was deep inside her.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," she moaned over and over as I fucked her.

"Damn, baby," I mumbled. She had never had children and was tight. Tight as a teenage virgin. I couldn't believe it. "So fucking good. So fucking good." I began fucking her faster.

"Faster," she pleaded and I began driving my dick into her hard and fast, pounding her.

I was losing control and driving into her with my full length, hitting her cervix. She squealed and clawed my back until I could hold out no longer and came hard, shooting a hot rope of cum against her cervix. It made her come also and once again she pushed away from me, convulsing, crossing her legs and grabbing her pussy with both hands, jerking with spasms for about a minute. She was incredible. I'd never seen anything like her.

"Damn, Jimmy. Damn, baby," she said.

I sat on the sofa beside her and noticed that Gene was gone. I figured he couldn't take any more and had gone to bed, then I saw cum on the floor in front of his chair and realized that he had jerked off while watching. 'Fuck him,' I thought, 'he asked for it.'

"Did you like that, Torrie?'

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. Oh, my God. It was wonderful, baby. So fucking good. So fucking good," she said, then got on her knees in front of me taking my half hard dick into her mouth. Within seconds, I was hard again and pulled her up astride my lap. After only a couple of swipes of my dick through her slit, she kissed me and pressed onto my hard cock. We fucked slowly for a minute or two, or rather she did, bucking and grinding into me as I sucked her tits. She began to lose it, then, humping faster and faster, bouncing on my dick, arching her back each time she raised up so that her clit would rub along my slick shaft until she was tossing her head and yelping. She came again, just as hard as before, then, as if in a panic, she twisted off me to lie on her side on the sofa crossing her legs and moaning until the spasms passed once more.

"Damn, girl. You're something else. I could fuck you all night."

"Do it. Fuck me some more, Jimmy. Fuck me all night. Take me. Make me yours."

Pulling her up to her knees on the sofa with her head resting on the sofa back, I stood on the floor behind her and kissed each of her beautifully rounded buttocks, then kissed her back as I ran my dick through her slit while teasing one tit with my free hand. In no time she began to moan and squirm.

"What do you want, Torrie?"

"You."

'You've got me baby. What do you want?"

"Your dick. Give me your dick. Please. Please, Jimmy. Please give me your dick."

"That a girl," I said, "You catch on fast. I like that." I gave her ass a sharp smack and slid my dick into her.

"Yes, sir."

She began to heat up rapidly again and as I pumped her, while strumming her clit with my finger. "Who's got you, baby?" I said.

"You have. You've got me. I'm yours. I'm yours, Sir. Fuck me. Please fuck me hard, Sir."

Speeding up my stroke, I said, "Who do you love, Torrie?"

"Oh, God. You Jimmy. You. I always have. I always have."

"I love you too, baby. You're mine," I said and bit her on the shoulder blade hard enough to leave a bruise.

She yelped and said, "Oh my God. Oh, my fucking God. You make me so crazy. So fucking crazy."

I gave her ass two sharp smacks in quick succession, grabbed her by the hair and fucked her furiously until she came again, then collapsed on her side on the sofa, mumbling, "Oh God, I never. I never," she said.

"Me either, baby. Me either." I rolled her onto her back and straddled her chest, fucking her big tits while I fingered her pussy. I let my cock slide up to her lips and soon, she was sucking my dick . I held her by the hair and fucked her face, until I came, shooting a small wad into her mouth. She swallowed it and sucked my dick clean.

We stopped to get our breath. She got us each another drink from the kitchen, then went to check on Gene. When she returned, she said that he was asleep, passed out in his clothes.

"Leave him and come home with me. I ain't had enough of you yet," I said.

"Oh, God, Jimmy. This is gonna get complicated, baby. Gene's gonna be mad when he wakes up."

"Are you sorry I did it? We did it?"

"No, baby. I wanted it and you did too. And doing it in front of Gene serves him right for being such an asshole."

"We'll worry about him tomorrow. We have the rest of the night. Let's take advantage of it."

"What are we gonna do, Jimmy?"

"We're gonna go to my house and fuck until we can't stay awake any longer and then we're gonna wake up and fuck some more and worry about all the other shit later. Now get your pretty little ass dressed and let's go."

"You know what I mean. What are we gonna do about this? What we've done? No telling how Gene is gonna act when he sobers up and the family is gonna find out. You know that."

"Do like I said and we'll worry about everything tomorrow. There is nothing we can do about it tonight. You're better off at my house in case Gene wakes up mad. Now get dressed," I said and smacked her ass.

"Yes, sir," she said and kissed me.

12