Torture Shopping

Story Info
You take him shopping with dildo and anal. Bisexual situation.
2.9k words
3.77
65.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjd28
tjd28
3 Followers

My phone rings and it is You.

"We are going shopping. I will be there in 5 minutes."

"I will get ready."

"No stay just as you are, I have something for you."

About 5 minutes later You knock on my door. I open it and just smile to see You. You walk in and tell me to follow You to the bedroom. As I walk in You are pulling something out of the bag I didn't notice You had. It is a big butt plug. You walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of shorts. Then to my closet and pull out a shirt. "put this in." as You hand me the plug and lube, "and these on."

I go to walk into the bathroom and shut the door. "No right here. Hurry up you fucking bitch, we don't have all day!"

"But I can't put this into me in front of You." You walk over to me and slap me. "Never use that word again. Now put it in."

I start to work it in and You are telling me to hurry up. I get the tip in and You walk over to me. I see the look in Your eyes. Tears well up in mine. "Squat down, and get ready" as You reach for the plug.

"Please don't" I beg but You just push me down and grab the plug. As you do you put my hand on your pussy. It is hot. All of a sudden You push the plug all the way in my ass. "One more thing" as my ass burns. You reach back into the bag and pull out a harness with a dildo put in backwards and it has a string to hold the plug in place. "Now I know we don't need lube for this one." You slide it on me and insert the dildo. It is stretching me.

"Walk over to the bed and lift your leg whore!" I do and You push the plug a little and then the dildo. "Ok snug in there huh? Now I want you to eat Me." As You pull off Your shorts and panties. You lie down and grab my head. You shove it to Your pussy and I start to lick it. I insert one finger into You and You slap my ass. Ouch the plug gets shoved deeper in. "No fingers just your tongue." I start to really get into it as I eat You for about 10 minutes. I feel myself getting really wet. It starts to run down my legs. You start to cum as You hold my head deep in Your pussy. I stick my tongue in and lick it out of You. after You have cum You get up and put Your shorts and undies on.

"Let's go slut. You did well." I realize You are gonna leave the plug and dildo in me for the whole shopping trip. I have to sit and walk like this. I slowly start out the door and gingerly sit in the car. "Feel good?"

"yes"

You reach over and grab me by the hair. "Yes what slave?"

"Yes Ms. Marie"

"I am gonna have fun today." We get to the mall and get out of the car. I have the smell of You all over my face. My juices are wetting my shorts. You walk around the car and touch me. I jump back and You grab my shorts and the harness and it shifts the dildo. I moan and You tell me I had better not cum until You say so. We start to walk and You tell me to hurry up. I walk a little faster and the plug and dildo are moving around and I am getting really tingly.

First we go to the shoe department and You tell me to sit down as a guy fits them on my feet. Everything is being pushed in me and I let out a little moan. I am blushing and I look at You. You are smiling. You shake Your head. The guy is looking at me funny. As soon as You find a pair that You like we go to the clothes department. You pick out a few revealing outfits and walk me to the dressing room. Let's try these on hmm?"

I start to go into the room but You grab me and pull me back. "I am always first."

"You are going in there too?"

"Yes why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Ms. Marie"

We walk in and I start to undress. You sit down to watch and I know I am blushing. "Come here lil' one." I walk over and You reach out and put Your fingers in the side of the harness. You touch my clit and I jump. "Easy there slut you don't want to fall." You continue to rub my clit and I feel an orgasm building. You tell me to try the clothes on. after seeing them on me You tell me we will buy the outfits. We walk to the underwear department and I am moving very slow.

"Please Ms. Marie?"

"What you slut? You want to come? Let's look at those on the wall." We walk over and You pick a few out for me. While we are looking You grab my hand and shove it up Your shorts leg and whisper in my ear that You want me to eat You. And play with the dildos. I moan and start to cum right there. "Oh it is punishment time now. Let's go home whore." We walk out to the car and get in. I am blushing very red.

As We drive away You look over at me and say "We aren't going to your place just yet. We are going to mine." I look up and tears start to form. "Yes that means the saw horse and the bigger plug. Maybe tonight We are going to try something new in your pussy. would you like that?"

I look down and say "I am sorry for disappointing You Ms. Marie."

You slap me across the face. "Is that what I asked you? I asked if you would like it. Now answer Me you fucking whore!!"

"Yes Ms. Marie I would like to try whatever You want if it will please You."

We are nearing Your house. I am starting to get scared. I know that You have all kinds of toys and torture devices in there. We pull into Your drive way. "Well let's go."

I get out and follow You into Your house. "May I sit?"

"No come on to the room. I knew this was going to happen and have prepared for it." We walk into the room and there in the middle of the room is the saw horse. The ropes are ready to tie me down. "Get into position whore!"

I can tell that You are mad. I lay on my back on the saw horse. You walk over and tie my hands to it. I look over and there are all kinds of things on the bed. All laid out for easy reach. In it I see a very large double sided dildo and the big plug. "Lift your self up so I can take off your clothes and harness. Good now stay there." You stand there for a few minutes looking at my body and I have the urge to cover up.

"I am trying to decide if you deserve any more lube." You get an evil glint in Your eyes and say "No I think the bitch will get the plug with only the juices running down your legs. Are you ready?"

"Yes Ms. Marie" I say in a very soft voice. You reach over and grab the plug.

"I think I need the gag. I am gonna have you screaming." I look back over to the bed and see the spoons, paddles, whips, nipple clamps, riding crops, a big vibrator, and candles. You gag me and then you say "Now it is time for the blindfold." You reach over to the bed. I look at You and You are smiling.

I feel the plug at my opening and the You shove it in. Tears start to run down my face. "Your punishment has begun. Did you think you were gonna get away with cumming? I did not tell you to." I feel the riding crop slap me on my pussy and I cry out. "Hurts? Good. Maybe next time you will listen. You need to learn your place." And You continue to hit my pussy with the crop. "That was a good beginning. Now for some real fun. I hear a rustling and then a whirring noise. It is that huge vibrator. I try to tell You that I need lube but You of course take it as a moan. You shove it in roughly and start to laugh as I groan.

You work it for a while and I feel the pressure building. "You are getting really wet. You had better not cum." You pull it out and I feel something take its place. I hear a lighter flick. I can't believe it!!! You put the candle in my pussy and lit it! I try to push it out but it just goes deeper.

"That's right cunt. I decide what goes in there. Got it?" Then You put the clamps on my nipples. I moan because it feels so good. "You like that huh? Well how does the wax feel? I see it is starting to drip on your wet pussy. You are such a fucking slut." The wax continues to drip for a while as You play with the clamps and plug. And it turns me on to feel the hot wax on my pussy. Then You blow it out. I feel You remove the plug verrry slowly so I feel every inch. And then slowly pull the candle out of me.

I feel You put the dildo in my ass first and then my pussy. You untie me and tell me to turn over. I do and You retie me. "Now next time will you come?"

"mmmf"

"I will take that as a no." Then all of a sudden I feel the slap of a spoon. You beat me with the spoon for a long time and then it stops. I feel relief but it is short lived as the paddle smacks my ass. I count them and there is 27 really hard and 3 taps at the end.

You pull out the dildo and untie me.

"Thank You Ms. Marie."

"you are welcome whore. Now get on your knees and lick this wet pussy. I need to be dry now." I get down and start to eat You and I have my pussy juices running down my legs. You start to cum as I stick my tongue in Your pussy to get all of the wonderful juices.

"Now get dressed. We are going to your house. There is a surprise there for you."

We get to my house and I see His car in the driveway. It is early and I worry something is wrong. You look over at me and say "No everything is ok. This is your surprise." We walk in and You push me towards the room. There are handcuffs and ropes set up on the bed.

"Take off your clothes and lay down slut." I move to slow so You push me down and rip them off. You tie and cuff me. My legs are spread and He walks in. He is naked and hard.

"I assume that we have had a bad slut day?"

"Yes we did. She decided to cum in the store. I told You she was a whore. See how wet she is?"

He walks over and sticks His finger in me. I jump but can not move. "Hmm maybe she needs to watch for a while. What do You think?"

"I agree. I want that big dick in Me now!"

He licks my juices off His finger and slowly takes Your clothes off. Then He reaches down and puts the same finger in You. "You are almost as wet as her. Did she eat You?"

"Yes very well. You should see her ass. I pulled out all the fun toys."

"I see where You beat her pussy. It looks like You used the clamps. Did she like them?"

"Yes she did and the wax. Now please fuck Me."

He enters You and You moan. "Are you watching slut? I see you are. Now watch Me work this pussy." He fucks You for about half an hour. You have three orgasms and finally You collapse. He is still hard. He walks toward me and You stop Him.

"I am gonna do what We talked about. I am gonna stretch that pussy." You catch Your breath and walk over to me. "Stay still and it will be easier on you." He inserts one finger and I moan. He just smiles as He puts another in. Then another and another. Then He says to Her "She is tight but I am gonna do this."

I look up at Him as I realize what He us about to do. He are gonna fist me!! I start to squirm. He slaps me. "I told you to stay still."

"No don't"

"What? Did You tell me no?"

"Oh I am so sorry. Please don't."

"I am gonna fit My fist into that tight pussy whore! Now stay still!"

He puts His thumb in and starts to work His hand around. It hurts and I cry out. "Put the gag on please."

She walks over and does. Then He really starts to work your hand. I feel Him ball it up and start to work it faster. It still hurts and tears are rolling down my face but He shows no mercy as He starts to slam it in. I am surprised to feel an orgasm building up. I don't understand and feel very confused.

He takes one look at my face and look at You. "I think she likes it. I think she is wanting to cum. Do you bitch?" I look over at You and You are watching me.

"Answer Him or else."

"MMmf" I nod my head. "Are you begging?" I nod my head again. "Cum for Us you fucking whore and do it now!"

I start to cum and it seems like hours before I am done. The bed is soaked and You are Both smiling. You remove the gag and You straddle my face. He unties my feet. He puts my legs over His shoulders and enters my ass. I am eating You and getting fucked in the ass. He goes until You come on my face. Then He stops and says "I am going to wash up now. I will be right back. I want to cum." He looks right at You. A few minutes later and He is back. You stand up and bend over me and the bed so I can watch. He starts to fuck You and in no time You are both moaning and groaning. I start to whimper and as I do You Both cum.

Then You straddle my face. "Eat my cum out of Her whore. I know You want to." I start to eat You again. You squirm and moan then You cum as I stick my tongue in You and lick it out of You.

You lay on me until You catch Your breath again. Then You uncuff me as He unties me.

"Good girl. You did well. Now for your reward."

"He walks over and lies between my legs. He starts to eat me and as He does He fingers my ass. You sit and watch. I start to moan and then I look at You and ask if I can cum? "Pleasse?"

"Yes you can I want to see you cum." I start to cum and He licks it up like it is chocolate. Finally I stop. He is hard again! He reaches over and turns me over. Then He enters my ass again and fucks me till He cums. It feels so good.

Afterwards you tell me to dress, clean up, shower and meet you in the living room.

About 20 minutes later I walk out and see You Both talking, so I stand in the door way with my head down waiting to be noticed. "On your hands and knees crawl over here to our feet."

I do and You Both put Your hands on my shoulders and keep talking about what had happened like I wasn't there.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if either of You would like a drink? And may I have one?"

"Yes We would like one and yes you may have one as well."

I start to stand up. "No crawl in there and walk out."

I do and when I walk back in You are Both looking at me with praise in Your eyes. As I hand You Your drinks, You say "You have pleased Us Both beyond comparison tonight. We are proud of you."

You stand up and kiss me on the lips like He does and then You say "Shall we watch the new movie we made? hmmm?"

I look over shocked. "This is not the end. It is only the beginning." He says and smiles as He puts the tape in and presses start.

I see me blindfolded. and You both smile.

The End for now anyway.

tjd28
tjd28
3 Followers