Total Control

Story Info
Her love gives him complete control.
1.2k words
3.89
93.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him and saw the lust for power in his eyes, and she knew that what she had just said was true. She would do anything he wanted, if it got her even just one kiss. All he had to do was ask.

His eyes glinted, "Anything?" She nodded, and he smiled. "Then get down on your knees, bitch." She knelt in front of him. "Good. And stay there."

He walked over to the door and locked it, then went and sat on the bed. "Now stand up." She did. "And strip." She looked at him, and hesitated. "You heard me, bitch. Strip. Slowly." She looked at the floor, at his feet, and started to strip.

She was self-conscious, standing there naked, but she knew that she was powerless. Her love for him had rendered her helpless. And he saw that. He had complete control over her, and he knew it. "Now, you're going to do anything I tell you, right?" She nodded. "Good. So come over and stand in front of me." She walked to him, and although she was still looking at the floor, she could feel his eyes looking her up and down. "Not bad. Very nice, in fact." There was a pause. "Look up." She did so, and she saw that he was laying on the bed, topless. "Now undo my trousers, and take them off me, and then my boxers." And so she did, then waited for instructions. "I feel like a blow job. Suck me."

She knelt down to his cock, and took it into her mouth. She slowly licked it and sucked it, wanting to please him so much. She gently took his balls into her mouth with her teeth, and teased them, flicking her tongue over them. As she kissed his dick, she felt it start to grow larger in her mouth, and felt good, knowing that he was aroused by her. "When I cum, hold it in your mouth. Don't swallow it yet." She didn't know why he said that, but she didn't care. And so when his hot cum came spewing into her mouth she held it, taking care not to spill a drop. "Now stand up, and bend over."

She looked into his eyes before standing up, and bending over, putting her hands on the desk that was in the room, no longer shy of what might happen. He walked over to her, and whispered into her ear. "Spread your legs." He tied each leg to a leg of the desk, and put a blindfold over her eyes. "Now don't be scared. I won't hurt you. This is all just part of the fun." She could hear him moving around, but wasn't sure what he would do next.

She felt his breath on her once more, as he kissed her back and collarbone. He moved down to her ass, licking, tasting. He slowly moved a finger to her pussy, and put one finger in. He started to tease her clit with his tongue. She found it strangely sensual, not being able to see what he was doing. It heightened her other senses. She could smell his scent, feel his warm breath on her skin, hear every move that was made. Her clit started to pulsate, under his sensitive touch. Her breathing came harder, and she was struggling not to cry out.

He straightened up, and leant over to whisper in her ear. He laughed softly. "That's right, my dear. You're not going to cum unless I tell you that you can, are you." She groaned in want. Surely he wasn't going to be that cruel? "No. I'm not going to do that to you. You can cum." As her juices ran down her legs, he lapped them up, before taking his tongue to her cunt again. It flicked inside her, going deeper and deeper, and then he stopped.

He untied her ankles and turned her round. He undid the blindfold. "Now I want you to tilt your head, and open your mouth." She did, and his cum trickled onto her chest. "Now rub it into your breasts. Rub it on your nipples. Play. Go on. Play with yourself." She rubbed it into her tits, and felt her already sensitive nipples harden further. In hunger, she moved her hands down to her clit. She had his cum all over her, and she wanted more. She rubbed it into her pussy, and knew she was close to orgasm. He watched, as she could bear it no longer, and moved her fingers inside herself, pushing, needing. He pulled her fingers out, and sucked them, before kissing her on the lips.

He pushed his tongue inside her mouth, massaging her tongue with his. Just as she responded, he pulled away. He looked into her eyes, then bent down to her dripping pussy. With two fingers he stroked her, so his fingers were soaked in her juices. Then he straightened, and, with his other hand, opened her mouth. He put his two wet fingers in her mouth, and she sucked them, tasting her own, sweet cum in her mouth.

Eventually, she could bear it no more. She cried out. "Fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside me." He smiled, and pulled her over to the bed. He lay down, and pulled her on top of his swollen cock. She eased herself onto him, and they moved together, thrusting and grinding. He kissed her feverishly, and she kissed him back, finally feeling what she had been longing for. She was at the height of ecstasy, and screamed in passion, as they came, together, juices mixing.

They lay together afterwards, but not for long. Soon he got up, and started to dress. She took his lead. When they were both fully dressed, he kissed her one last time. "Now, you weren't expecting... you know, a..."

"Lasting relationship? Of course not. This was just casual sex."

"Yeah. Exactly. Things won't be... weird between us, will they?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we see each other every day."

"So? It's no different now, than it was yesterday. The only difference is that we've fucked each other." She smiled and walked out of the room.

She wanted him badly, but at least she'd had him once now. She could sigh and get over it, and try out some other men. She'd given him her virginity. He'd never know it, of course, but she had. Now that was out of the way, she could get on with being a slut. A new man for every weekend. Hell, a new man for every night, if she wanted to. She didn't care anymore.

She grinned as she walked down the stairs, remembering what had just happened. She smiled at the doorman, who looked at her disapprovingly. "What's wrong? Don't you usually rent rooms out by the hour?" The doorman frowned, and she laughed flippantly, before hailing a taxi and leaving the hotel.

Meanwhile, he watched her leave, actually believing her flippant display, and walked down the stairs after her. He went out by a different door. That doorman watched the taxi drive off, and looked at him. "Good evening?"

He smirked, remembering the power trip he had just gone on. "My man, you have no idea. There is nothing better than being in control, if you know what I mean." He winked, and walked off down the street.