Total Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dripped down on the sheets, a visible reminder of what I did to my Indian wife.

I saw the open balcony; I rubbed my cock and knew I still had some left in me. I got up, pointed to the balcony and said, "Come on, we won't get to do this again."

She nodded, ran to the balcony and stood there, her pussy dripping with cum, all the other holiday goers seeing her body. I walked up to her, she turned around, I kissed her on the lips, put my hands on her back, slid them down, held them up high, then grabbed her brown ass with both hands, letting them know that this white man owns this Indian woman's ass.

I kissed her, pushed her near the railing, stuck my cock in and fucked her. I grabbed her tit with one hand and sucked the other one. The red-hot sun was burning down on us, our bodies were literally pouring with sweat.

I looked down and saw the people's expressions, some gasping, some stunned, some smiling. We were both incredibly turned-on -- and for good reason. My Indian wife, defying her restrictive culture, openly showing her nude body, proudly displaying her choice of man, while me, I was a white man, an outsider, that was openly violating one of 'their' women in her home country. I was making such a brash, cocky statement by plowing her out in the open: I was damn proud of it, too.

I lifted her leg up, went quicker and shot my thick load in her. Not wanting the police on our backs, we went back inside, having proved our point.

She rubbed her clit with a huge, content smile on her face, ready for more.

"Oh this is gonna be a long night."

She was right, it was. All in all, my dream had come true, I'd got the perfect Asian bride I desired and she got the strong white man she always wanted. Things after this grew and grew, to bigger and better things.

To Be Continued ...