Total Domination Pt. 01

Story Info
Restrained.
1k words
3.92
32.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaking to turn naturally in my sleep I find myself restrained. Desperately pulling at all sides, I feel my hands and feet splayed out before the bed, each one tied to a post, leaving my body in a vulnerable x. I am encased in darkness by a blindfold. While I use my remaining senses to locate Jase, I contemplate when in the night he bound me so stealthily that I did not awake.

"Jase?" I call out into the darkness, certain he isn't near.

I pull at the silk cuffs binding me and I don't budge an inch. Suddenly upon my navel I feel a light tickle, traveling its way up to my breast. I can sense him closer by the enticing scent of the Clive Christian cologne he is wearing as he is now only inches away from me. He trails the feather tickler up and around my nipples following with the sharp tap of a leather crop. My nipples spring to action, growing hard and sending shivers through me from their base to the tips of my toes. I feel the weight of the bed shift as Jase climbs in hovering the heat of his sex above my own in a tease.

"Mmm." He growls lowering his head toward my wet throbbing lips as he inhales my scent. "You smell so good. I know you taste even sweeter inside."

He uses his tongue to lick and flicker my treasure to life. I arch my back in response trying to control the effect of the sensations, not knowing where my body will awaken next. He grips my hips holding me firmly in place.

"You, aren't going anywhere Jade. I know how much you long to be toyed with, spanked and teased. Of course you have your way... and well, I have mine."

He strikes my each of my nipples three times in rapid succession. I gasp aloud in both shock and pleasure. My breasts tumble at the pressure of the blows. I fight back a moaning scream when I soon feel his teeth tightly bite and hold each nipple in place between them. His hand travels down to my wetness and stops finding my now exposed jewel. He toys and lightly tugs on it finally stopping and applying full force pressure with a thumb. I feel myself start to drip wetness, arching my back again, struggling against the resistance of my cuffs. My center builds up a tension as a sudden nympho craving washes through me. I want him so bad I can feel him inside already.

"Fuck me!" I demand to him while he continues the pressure on my clit.

Ignoring me he slips a teasing finger inside me, soaking it with my natural lubricant. My body tingles with sensation as he moves up my body and shoves the finger into my mouth.

"Taste that sweet excitement baby." He speaks calmly at first.

"So you want me to fuck you huh? Well YOU," he spanks my clit now repeatedly with the crop pulsing sensations that force quivers through me, "Don't tell ME when! I tell you when I will fuck you. I give it to you exactly how and IF you deserve it! I will make you scream my name and beg me for each and every orgasm that I force to devastate your body!" He growls, in a gruff authoritative voice.

Laughing now he adds, "You really should be careful what you wish for!"

I shiver thinking of the heights I know only Jase can take me to. He leans up away from me and produces something very cold on my skin, a hard metal chain. I am imagining what he is doing next when I feel a strong pinch applied to each of my nipples.

"Ohhh Jase" I moan and shudder as the pinch flashes memories of Jase's bites and nips from so many countless pleasureable nights past.

I feel the metal chain tug both clamps on my nipples as a third piece travels down my belly to my treasure, causing it to swell with exposure. The "y clamp" creates senses that overwhelm me and my breath is lost with time. With my every breath the clamps are pulled. Everything stops and it is as though all has quieted before a storm. I clench every part of my body knowing im seconds away from a tidal wave.

Again I feel Jase on top of me. His heated body is feverishly moving up and down planting kisses and bites in a trail around the clamps and up to my mouth. As our lips meet, we kiss, a fury of passionate tango dancing through our tongues. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure.

While I am distracted in this moment I hear a sound I'm sure will seal my fate, a faint click and low humming, buzz in the lower distance. I release whimpers of anticipation breaking off the kiss, knowing I need to start begging him now.

"Please Jase, baby, can I cum?" I purr with my eyes in the back of my head. "C'mon Jade! You call that begging? I know you can be more convincing than that!" He demands.

"Ooooh.." Another whimper escapes me as i continue to try to hold back the storm.

The buzz I heard finally reaches my wet opening and engorged clamped clit. He presses the massager firmly against it and turns it up to the max. Simultaneously he plunges himself deep into my quivery insides. I'm heated wrapped around him tightly and I know this is all I can take.

"Jaaaaaaa-se, ple-ease please please..."

I cant even finish before the waves crash through me shaking my body as a whole underneath his continuing steady strides in and out of me. My entire body is still first as the eruption grows in a furied pleasure at the height of my crushing waves. Then I feel the overlapping trickles of erotic pain and orgasmic nirvana rising up, up, up again. He pulls at the chain and continues drilling inside me, forcing me to cum repeatedly. I am lost and for these moments there is no time, no movement, no breath but his and mine.