Total Narcissism Ch. 02

Story Info
Steven meets a guy who wants him almost as badly as he does.
4.1k words
3.92
16.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am very in love with myself, it's not that uncommon for me to seek worship from other willing parties. I'm frequently online searching out men and, much more rarely, women, who are enthusiastic about showing me the reverence I deserve. The gender doesn't matter to me, because I'm not really doing anything to them anyway. Most of the time when I meet up with someone they don't even get an orgasm out of the deal, and they're fine with that. I'm not really interested in pleasuring someone else, and the kind of people I look for aren't really interested in being pleasured.

I frequently post videos of my narcissistic indulgences on streaming social porn sites, partly for the exhibitionistic thrill of showing myself off, and partly to read comments from people showering me with well-deserved sexual praise. I deeply love getting complimented. People telling me how big my cock is, how hot I am, how much they want to worship me...it's enough to get me hard in an instant. It's nothing that I don't tell myself on a daily basis, but it never gets old regardless.

The videos I post hold nothing back with regard to my narcissism. I can tell a lot of guys on there are narcissistic themselves, but are hesitant to say so because of the social stigma. And I do get a lot of "negative" feedback from some people, telling me I'm full of myself and things like that. Little do they know that comments like that only make me hornier. As I've said, I love the fact that I'm full of myself and I wouldn't have it any other way. I take great pleasure in spitefully jerking off to their comments.

But most people, to no surprise, love my work. Submissives worship me and dominants admire me. They adore my self-lust almost as much as I do. They beg me just for a chance to get close to me and help get me off. A few guys have told me I've inspired them to explore narcissism for themselves, which really gets me hot. It really illustrates how much influence I have on people.

From time to time I'll Skype with a lucky someone who's been begging to worship me. I'll insist they don't show me their cam, as I don't care to see them anyway. They seem to really like the degradation. I will let them talk to me though, so I can hear them express their desperate admiration for my perfect body. Just the thrill of being acknowledged by someone as amazing as me is usually enough to make them cum in about five minutes. Their orgasm in itself doesn't excite me, but knowing that it was done in reverence of me does.

I make it clear to them that just because they came doesn't mean their job is finished. It's done when I say it's done. They usually respond with an appropriate "Yes, sir," before continuing to tell me how honored they are to talk to me and how sexy my body is. They know their place. Eventually I cum, moaning my own name as usual, barely acknowledging their participation. I give them a terse goodbye and usually never speak with them again. I don't want anyone to get too attached. I'm pretty easy to fall in love with...I should know.

Recently, a couple days after recording my latest video, I got a message from a guy who lives about half an hour from me. He said that narcissistic guys were his biggest turn-on, and that I was the sexiest guy he'd ever seen. He especially loved my big size 12 feet and the way I so effortlessly licked and sucked on them. He said it would be the greatest honor of his life to show me my due adoration and just maybe get to touch my feet. He didn't say anything about licking them, though he obviously wanted to. I'm pretty sure he was just hesitant to step out of line talking to a man of my stature. He offered me to meet up at a place of my choosing so that he could bask in my presence. Intrigued, I messaged him back a date and time along with the location of my favorite public restroom where I usually do things like this. It's a pretty secluded place near a park, so hardly anyone comes in, but there's always the thrilling chance.

An hour before we were to meet, I freshened myself up to my satisfaction. I have very high standards for my appearance, which I'm always able to meet. Admiring myself in the mirror after I'm done is one of my favorite things to do. Often, as on this occasion, I'll stand there nude for 10 or 15 minutes at a time, striking poses, rubbing my body, running my fingers through my hair, seductively stroking my cock, and winking at myself. "God damn I'm fucking hot," I said to my reflection, staring into my own eyes. I lifted my legs up one after the other to examine my feet; flawlessly clean and sexy as ever. I couldn't resist taking a nice big lick of each one.

I wanted to get my feet smelly before I met this guy; having just washed and with only an hour to go, there wasn't much time to do so. I wasn't sure if he wanted my feet to smell, but I did, and that's really all that matters. Luckily I keep a pair of black socks around that I haven't washed for at least six months. I wear them on days when the thought of my smelly feet particularly excites me. I also like to smell the socks themselves while I'm jacking off sometimes. After a strong sniff, I put the socks on and do the same with my oldest, dirtiest, most worn-out sneakers. I figure it should only take about ten minutes to get my feet nice and stinky again.

When I arrive at the meeting place around 11 PM, the guy is there outside the restroom island waiting for me. He looks about 30, average size, not bad looking. I didn't ask about his appearance before we arranged this because it wasn't important. The fact that he's a fair bit older than me is a turn on in itself; he's six years my senior and yet in minutes he's going to be on his knees treating me like a god. As I get out of the car, I spot him wearing a nervous half-smile, fidgeting with his fingers. He looks terrified but excited, like he's wanted this for the longest time. I can't blame him.

"Are you ready?" I ask him.

"Y-yeah."

I make a "follow me" gesture into the restroom, which he naturally obeys. I lean against the wall and tell him to get on his knees. "Alright, boy," I ironically say to the older man. Already I'm establishing that I'm above him. "I don't have time to fuck around. Tell me why you wanted to see me today."

"I...I wanted..." he sputters, before gathering his thoughts. I don't think he's done this before. "I wanted to worship you, Steven, as much as you worship yourself. I love the fact that you're man enough to realize that you're perfect, and you're not afraid to tell everyone so. And...I really..." He started stammering big time. "I'd really be honored if I could just...touch your beautiful feet."

"Good boy," I responded. A lot of doms would be insulted by someone calling them by their name instead of sir or mistress, but I'm not like a lot of doms. I love hearing my name, because it reminds me of all the times I've yelled it in the throes of passion. "Well, it's your lucky day. Take off my shoes." His eyes lit up as I extended my right leg toward him. He reverently untied the laces of my black Converse sneaker, seeming to force himself to be slow about it.

He finally pulled off my shoe and began to set it aside. "Uh uh," I blurted out, somewhat offended. He froze, terrified. "You worship me, don't you?"

"Yes sir," he cautiously replied.

"Then you need to worship every single part of me, just like I do. Everything that comes off of my body. You need to worship the ground I walk on. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir."

"Then smell my shoe and tell me how you like it." He did as he was told, planting my filthy, beat-up shoe to his face and sniffing it deeply. He coughed abruptly; I don't think he expected quite a smell. "Oh god, sir," he said as he caught his breath, "They're really stinky..."

"Do you like that, boy?"

"I...uh..." I could tell that he didn't.

"Don't you appreciate me? If you're not going to properly worship me than I'll happily go home and do it myself."

"No no," he exclaimed nervously. "I love it, sir. Please let me smell your other shoe."

"That's it, boy. Now give me that one so I can see how fucking good I smell today."

He handed me my shoe and I enthusiastically sniffed my own disgusting sneaker. It was an incredibly strong smell created by shoes and socks that had never been washed, and my feet which were prone to get very smelly anyway. I had exactly the opposite reaction from his though. I inhaled my stench and let out a content sigh as I felt my dick get harder. "God my shoes smell so fucking good," I moaned loudly. I heard him let out a small moan of his own, clearly stricken by my love for myself.

He began unlacing my other shoe as I continued enjoying my own scent. He slipped off my size 12 sneaker and showed how quick of a learner he was by immediately diving into it nose-first. I couldn't tell if he was starting to like it or just doing what he was told. Either way, my power over him was intoxicating; almost as intoxicating as the smell of my shoe. I hesitated to stop, but it was time to move on.

I put down my shoe and told him to do the same, before shoving my socked foot in his face without warning. Immediately I saw him wince, apparently still taken aback by the smell. "Are those socks nice and smelly? You like that?"

"Yes sir," he muffled from behind my sock. As I looked down at him, all I could think of was how good my feet looked in those socks and how badly I wanted to smell them. Unsatisfied with his work, I pulled my foot away and took my sock off, bringing it up to my face as my bare foot touched the cold floor. I once again sniffed deeply as my inferior looked up at me, seeming somewhat embarrassed. My cock got completely hard in my jeans as I sniffed my own sock, which was even smellier than my shoes.

I quickly bent down and grabbed my other sock off my foot, shoving both of my socks into my own face. "Fuck, my socks are so fucking stinky," I moaned to myself as if there were no one else in the world. My back slid down against the wall as I got off on my socks until I was sitting on the floor, my feet flat on the ground. The other guy meanwhile had quietly slid back and began jerking off at my solipsistic display. After a few moments I remembered myself and noticed what he was doing.

"Yeah, you like watching me worship myself, faggot?" That seemed to excite him even more, as he stroked faster and nervously nodded. I extended my legs out so that my bare soles were facing him. As I expected, he immediately began staring at them. I would too. "I bet you'd love to get your hands on my big, sexy feet, wouldn't you?" He let out an audible moan and nodded quickly. I beckoned him over and he crawled to my feet.

Looking to my eyes for approval, he carefully grabbed my right foot with both hands as I slowly stroked my cock. He rubbed it reverently as I continued to take occasional sniffs of my socks. "Tell me who the sexiest person in the world is," I told him.

"You are, Steven. You're the sexiest person in the world," he rightly responded as he rubbed my perfect feet.

"You fuckin' got that right," I moaned, and jerked myself with increased vigor. I looked up at one of the mirrors on the wall; too high to see anything through it. I wished I could see my face right then. "Lick my feet," I ordered. He gasped and froze for a moment, as if he'd just won the lottery. What he'd actually won was even better. I was actually envious of him, getting to experience my gorgeous feet for the first time.

He slowly but eagerly lifted my foot up to be level with his face, and moved his nose in. He sniffed deeply, again wincing at the smell but seeming to enjoy it a bit more this time. I smirked as I grabbed his nose between my toes, causing him to moan softly. I lifted my other foot and rubbed it against the side of his face. I could tell he was in heaven. I know I would be.

Finally, grabbing one in each hand, he started licking my feet. Quick, soft licks and kisses against my heels and toes. To be honest, it was a little underwhelming. All I could think of as he pecked my feet repeatedly was how much better I would do. How passionate I would be with my feet in my mouth, sucking my toes, running my tongue all over my soles, tasting my delicious sweat...I was unsatisfied with his job, not to mention jealous.

Somewhat frustrated, I pulled my feet away from his grasp. I took my right foot up to my face and immediately slid my tongue from my heel to my toes, savoring the taste. I did this several times, soaking both of my feet in my saliva while my sub looked on with the strangest combination of disappointment and arousal. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed him slowly beginning to masturbate again. As if I cared. I was too enamored with my incredible feet, desperate to receive the proper worship they deserve.

I kept jerking off my huge dick while I licked and sucked every inch of my own feet. "Fuck I love my feet," I moaned, as he backed off a little bit, seemingly happy to observe. Good thing, since I'm always more than happy to show off. After several minutes, I refocused my attention. Standing up, my slick wet feet touching the floor, I stared into the mirror while continuing to jerk off. I slipped my pants off my legs and walked up to the gorgeous man looking back at me. "I love you," we said to each other. The other guy moaned audibly. He really did have a narcissism fetish. How fortunate he was to witness this firsthand.

I lovingly gazed into my own eyes as I'd done thousands of times before. I slowly approached the mirror, continuing to jerk my cock. Closing my eyes, I subtly opened my mouth and kissed my beautiful reflection. I heard more moaning from behind me, barely audible over my own. I made out with myself for what seemed like ages, occasionally opening my eyes to be able to see my handsome face. I only wished that it was a full-length mirror like mine at home, so that I could rub my cock against it. Nonetheless, I was in truly narcissistic bliss as I got lost in my own perfection. Part of me wanted someone to walk in right then and be totally stunned at such graphic self-lust.

"Oh...fuck..." I barely heard from the inferior. He let out a series of sporadic moans that made it seem like he was cumming. I didn't know for sure because nothing was going to pry me away from myself. As I opened my eyes to take in my sexiness once more, I had to stop and appreciate how amazing I looked. I stared at my face, moaning, panting, looking and feeling like pure sex. I was getting close to cumming just by admiring myself.

Knowing I'd want that sweet load in my mouth, I laid back down on the ground so that I could catch it when the time came. My eyes glanced over at the other guy, who was sitting against one of the stalls with a small amount of cum on his shirt and hands, still enjoying the show before him. Knowing his orgasm was in dedication to me caused me to jerk off more vigorously. I began mindlessly yelling tributes to myself. "I love you, Steven...no one is sexier than me...god I want to taste my cum..." Driven wild by my extreme passion, I bent down and took my 9-inch dick between my lips, earning a small gasp from the other guy. I bobbed up and down on my delicious cock, easily taking the entire head into my mouth. God I love being perfect.

As I eagerly sucked my own dick, the still-present inferior shyly chimed in, "Sir, would you like me to suck your cock?" I immediately stopped, took my mouth off my dick, and gave him a look to express my dismissal.

"No," I plainly responded.

He didn't say a word after that, but I think he actually liked it. He enjoyed that I wanted nothing more than to have sex with myself and no one else. I wasn't even willing to let someone else give me a blowjob. Why would I when I was starving for that cock myself? And starving I was, for my cock and my cum. I was determined to suck that load out right onto my tongue. I sucked up and down quickly, getting progressively deeper and deeper. My muffled moans vibrated my dick even further. Even though I do it all the time, I felt so honored to be able to worship myself. To be able to do anything I want with the sexiest man alive.

After at least 10 minutes of sucking myself off, I began to cum right into my own mouth. My moans were deafening as I became desperate to swallow every last drop of my seed. Shot after shot of sticky cum hit the back of my throat, and I gleefully sucked down each one. I gratefully lapped my tongue at the head to catch and taste as much as I could. Not a single speck of semen dripped out of my mouth. I was behaving precisely like the narcissistic cumslut that I am. By the time my cock was spent and I pulled the top half of it out of my mouth, you could hardly tell it had even ejaculated. It was still almost completely hard; my dick takes quite a while to "deflate" after cumming, another of my amazing traits.

I sat up from my contortionist showcase, panting and licking my lips for any spare drops of my cum; there weren't any. As I glanced over to the other guy (I'd almost forgotten he was there), he was jerking off again, staring longingly at my slowly softening cock. I looked down at it and noticed there was a small drop of cum that had just leaked out. I turned my head and asked my inferior, "Do you want it?"

He breathlessly nodded yes.

I smirked, looked back at my dick, bent over and licked up the last drop, but didn't swallow it. I stood up and casually walked over to him until I was standing above him, looking down at his face. He looked up at me, unsure of what to expect, but still jerking. Satisfying his wish in my own way, I spit my last bit of cum along with a big wad of saliva right in his face. He winced and groaned uncomfortably, but only jerked his dick faster.

I gathered my shoes, socks and pants and left him there alone to finish himself off with my spit sliding down his cheek. I didn't bother putting my clothes back on; it was past midnight so no one was around, and I wanted to admire my naked body on the drive home. As I got in the driver's seat, I put my clothes in the passenger's and made my way back home, satisfied with another day of self-worship. After about five minutes of driving, I reached over and grabbed my shoe and gave it another good sniff. It's hard to exaggerate how addicted I am to the smell of my sweaty feet. I instantly got hard again and began jerking my exposed cock. After a few minutes of that, I took my sneaker and placed my gigantic cock inside of it...luckily my shoes are just the right size to accommodate it.

Feeling the head of my dick touch the inner toe of my shoe turned me on so much. Most guys wouldn't be able to reach that far, but my 9-incher made it easily. God I am fucking amazing. Luckily the roads were pretty much empty so I could focus on my own euphoria. My goal was to cum before I got home. I stared into my eyes in the mirror while jerking off my cock with my incredibly smelly shoe.

As usual for my second jerk in a row, I didn't last very long; maybe about 10 minutes. It took all I had to keep from veering off the road as I shot a heavy load right inside my disgustingly sexy sneaker. By far not the first cum it's taken, and certainly not the last. The downside was that I couldn't taste all of that cum, but the advantage was getting my shoe even nastier than it was before. I slowly and sensitively pulled it off of my dick and put it back on my pile of clothes to let the stain of my cum sink in. There was still some semen glazing the top of my dick, which I happily scooped up and sucked off of my fingers. I looked in the mirror once more, licked my lips, winked, and told my reflection, "I fucking love you, baby."

When I got home, I carried my clothes inside, walking in my dirty bare feet. I looked forward to licking them clean tomorrow. For now though, I was content to go to bed naked beneath the full-length mirror on my ceiling. If you've read this far, the fact that I have one of those really shouldn't surprise you.

12