Total Narcissism Ch. 03

Story Info
Steven meets his match.
2.9k words
3.56
10k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove over to the location designated to me by the mysterious messenger. For the first time I could remember, I was actually...nervous. This was a guy who wasn't submitting to me. In fact, he seemed truly dominant in his tone. I sure wasn't about to be dominated, but I found myself oddly interested in what he was saying. I think I'm attracted to the fact that he might be narcissistic...just like me. It's a bit ironic, being attracted to someone because they share your love of being attracted to oneself. But I'm used to sexual oddities by now.

As I drove, I calmed my nerves by looking into my reassuring eyes in the mirror. Besides the obvious sexual attraction I have for myself, there's also a romantic, comforting connection. I'm able to cool myself off during rare moments like this by reminding myself that I'm perfect and nothing can really get me down. Extreme self-confidence has its benefits.

I pulled up to the address around 9PM; a beautiful house, one in which anyone would dream of living. I found it hard to believe that one man could live in such a palace. But then, if he really was a narcissist, maybe he felt it's what he deserved. I pulled up the driveway and stepped out of the car, glistening clean and sexy as ever; on my feet I wore my old socks with a somewhat cleaner pair of sneakers than I'd worn in my last encounter. I knew my feet would get nice and smelly on the long drive over anyway.

I walked up to the front door, a shining oak monolith, and knocked politely. After a few moments, the door opened to reveal the home's occupant.

My god was he hot.

"Glad you could make it," he said smoothly. He looked to be slightly older than me, with shoulder-length blonde hair and not a single body hair to be found. I knew this because he answered the door in a towel, his hair still dripping wet. His jaw was firm but subtle, his eyes blue and deep. His face invited me with a cocky smile. His abs were...just like mine. His feet looked soft and smooth like the rest of him, probably a size 10. All I could think was...maybe this guy really is perfect.

"Please, come in." His voice was masculine yet slightly boyish. He opened the door fully and turned to lead me in. I slowly followed him, somewhat dumbstruck. The inside was spacious, with several rooms blending together without walls. "Have a seat right over there," he said, motioning to one of two lounge chairs in what looked like a parlor area.

I sat in the chair for one as he walked into another part of the house. "I just need to finish getting dressed," he called. "I'll be with you in just a minute." I looked around and noticed that there were no couches anywhere; no loveseats. No seating that could support multiple people. There was something in multitudes however: mirrors. Some small, some full-length, strewn all around the house a healthy distance from each other, as if you'd never have to look very far to see yourself. Why hadn't I thought of that?

He returned perfectly dry, sporting a white T-shirt and white boxer briefs which did little to conceal, and much to accentuate, an impressive bulge. I wore the same kind of underwear for precisely the same reason. He smirked at me and extended his hand, which I accepted. I can't say I was expecting a handshake.

"Steven, right?" he stated, rather than asked. He'd obviously watched my videos. "I'm Nathan. A pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," I stumbled out, uncharacteristically.

Nathan took the seat directly across from me. It was very strange, sitting in two opposite single-person chairs looking straight at each other. I thought of why he'd done that, and could only come up with what I would do: sit in one chair and put a mirror in the other. This guy had really thought of everything. He sat with his legs apart, making the huge package in his underwear even more blatant.

"Steven, I'm sure you've figured out by now that the reason I wanted to meet with you is that you and I are very much alike." He spoke clearly and precisely, as if he was very used to talking. But his tone and word choice were not what one would use in conversation with most people. "I've seen what you do...what you say. You're a very remarkable man. I haven't met many like you; like us. It's always a pleasure to do so, though never more than a passing meeting. It's sort of...reaffirming to know that there are others who lust for themselves as I do for myself." As if I needed any confirmation, there it was. This guy was a narcissist through and through.

"I must apologize for my tone in that message I sent you. I felt you wouldn't pay me a second thought unless I threatened your sexuality." He was right, though I wasn't about to tell him that. "I discovered your videos two weeks ago. I confess I've masturbated to them. I allowed your worship of yourself to fuel my own narcissism, and it felt incredible. The thought of sharing this love for ourselves together, to be separate yet connected in sex, was too enticing not to chase. And so I asked you here."

I'd gotten semi-hard just listening to him. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. This was all very clean-cut. "So that's it? You just want to get off to yourself while I do the same?"

"Essentially. You are a very, very handsome man, Steven." Now he was talking my language. He smirked again. "Just not as handsome as me."

I can't quite describe how that made me feel. Insulted, shocked, in disbelief...turned on. 'Who does this guy think he is?' I thought. 'More handsome than me?' I concealed my cognitive dissonance with a self-satisfied laugh. "I would quickly disagree with that," I replied.

"Of course, and I knew you would. Because that's who we are. And that's what makes it so much fun. You think you're perfect just as I think I am." He began casually caressing his bulge. I wondered if he was showing off or just felt the urge to grab himself. Either way, I was a bit mesmerized. I wondered how his cock compared to mine. "Although," he continued, "I do have one thing that is objectively superior to yours."

'No way,' I thought. 'His dick can't be bigger than mine.' My face must have betrayed my thoughts, as he slowly pulled his cock out of the fly of his briefs. It wasn't even totally hard and it must've been seven inches. I had to see how big it would get.

He wrapped his hand around his slowly stiffening cock and began to stroke it lovingly, smirking straight at me. "That's pretty impressive," I complimented. "How come you don't show it off online?"

"I don't get any pleasure from letting others see my cock," he said, the last word sounding even dirtier than usual given his proper speech until now. "At least, not average people. I have an extensive collection of videos that I can privately enjoy showcasing my self-worship."

"What do you do in these videos?" I asked. He looked all too happy to answer.

"Well, I always look directly into the camera so that I can stare into my eyes when I watch the video later. I talk to myself, encourage myself in my narcissism..." He leaned his head back slightly and jerked a little faster. "I start most of my videos fully covered and slowly take off my clothes, teasing myself seductively. Rubbing my gorgeous body, licking my lips, grabbing my bulge...by the time I'm naked, my 10-inch dick is totally hard."

His cock had indeed gotten hard now as he was stroking it and dreaming of himself. It definitely looked to be ten inches; one bigger than mine. Damnit. "That sounds a lot like what I do," I said.

"Doesn't it? But there is one thing you do that I'd never thought of...your shoes." There were naturally plenty of videos online of me smelling and fucking my sneakers.

"What can I say? It's one of the things I love most about myself...and there's plenty to love."

"I have to commend you," he said, as he continued to stroke his cock in full view. "I'd never thought of my feet or shoes as objects of attraction, but since watching your videos I've begun to realize how beautiful my feet are as well."

To demonstrate, he briefly stopped jerking off to bring one of his size 10 feet up to his face and give it one big lick from heel to toe, mimicking what I'd done countless times. At least my feet were bigger than his. "Delicious," he breathed, resuming jerking himself off. "Now, your turn."

I wasn't expecting that. Regardless, I didn't exactly need any motivation to lick my own feet. I began with my right foot, pulling off my red Converse and shoving it in my face. After all of this conversation it felt good just to smell myself again.

"How does it smell?" he asked me.

I scoffed. "Amazing, as always." I pushed my face into my filthy socks and inhaled their unwashed stench, having absorbed the dirt and sweat from my feet for months. I moaned audibly, causing him to moan a bit as well as he stroked his huge cock. I took off my socks and stuffed them inside my shoes on the ground before deeply sniffing each one of my perfect feet.

"Your feet look pretty big," he commented.

"Size 12," I proudly declared, before hungrily taking my own toes into my mouth. I worshipped my feet as I had done countless times, as thousands of people had seen me do in person and online. But this time felt different; as if I had something to prove. Like I had to show this guy just how narcissistic I was. And I was just getting started.

"You really love yourself, don't you Steven?" Nathan asked, jerking his rock hard dick.

I finished licking up my sweaty sole to answer, "Fuck yeah, I fucking love myself," never taking my eyes off of my beautiful, soaking wet foot. "If you weren't here I'd still be licking every part of my body I could."

"Which is most of your body, isn't it?"

I smirked up at him briefly. "You've seen me suck my cock?"

"I've seen all of your videos. I want to see what you can do firsthand."

Happy to oblige, I pulled off my pants and underwear to reveal my throbbing cock, begging for attention. Overwhelmed by ecstasy, I moaned, "Fuck I love my big cock." I was beginning to get lost in myself. I stared into one of the nearby mirrors which gave me a full frontal view of myself as I began to jerk off. I smiled happily to myself and jerked my cock to my handsome face. "God I am so cute," I said, shaking my head in disbelief, my sly smile causing me to jerk my dick even harder. "I am so fucking in love with myself."

"What would you do if you saw that guy on the street?" Nathan asked me, motioning toward 'that guy' in the mirror. The thought had never crossed my mind. As strange as it may seem, I'd never considered separation of myself into another person. It'd always been enough just to love myself and my body. But the idea intrigued me.

"Well, I don't think I could resist running up to him and grabbing that big bulge," I said, all the while smiling into my own eyes. "I'd tell him how hot he was and beg him to get into bed with me."

"That's a little forward, isn't it?"

"I told you I couldn't resist. Of course he'd accept because I'm equally as gorgeous as he is. We'd be perfect for each other...besides just being perfect in general. I'd start by sucking his cock, just like this..." I bent down and effortlessly took my rock hard dick between my lips. I grabbed my leg for support and sucked the head into my eager mouth, allowing my delicious cock to muffle my loud moans. I got a good four inches in my mouth before bobbing up and down, covering my cock with my saliva. As I glanced up from the corner of my eye, I noticed Nathan pulling out his phone. He continued jerking off as he began filming with his secondary hand.

Most people would've been bothered by that, I guess. Why is this strange man filming me? What is he going to do with the footage? Who is he going to show? But I didn't care. Somehow I knew he wouldn't do anything with it besides watch it himself, and even if he did show people...I kind of wanted him to. The more people who witness my perfection, my reverence toward myself, the more turned on I get. He could show it on the national news for all I cared.

I quickly forgot about my clone fantasy. All I wanted, needed, was right here in front of me; in my hands, in my mouth. I smirked around my dick, seductively eyeing the camera, enjoying the attention as always. As narcissistic as Nathan was, he obviously enjoyed watching others to some extent...or maybe it was just me. I tend to have that effect on people. Swallowing down a wad of precum, I leaned up slightly and looked straight into the camera.

"You better send me a copy of that footage," I said smiling, before getting right back to blowing myself. While my position wasn't the greatest to do so, I peeked at the closest mirror to see my gorgeous face getting filled with a good chunk of my nine inches. Sometimes I wish I could just step outside myself to see my self-copulation, witness someone in full autoerotic bliss in real-time. I almost envied Nathan in that way. Not that I would ever want to be someone other than myself. Perish the thought.

After a few more minutes of sucking myself off, I sat up and began panting heavily; autofellatio is tiring work. Nathan got up and handed me his phone.

"My turn," he said.

He grabbed the nearest mirror (just a few feet away) and laid it on the floor. It was about five feet long. He kneeled on the soft carpet and nodded at me. I pushed the record button. He immediately stared into the eyes of his reflection and continued masturbating passionately.

"Oh God, Nathan," he moaned. That turned me on more than I was expecting. "Fuck I'm so fucking hot!" My dick somehow got even harder than it was, and I jerked off more vigorously. I'd never actually seen anyone else do what I do. It was incredible. His eyes went all over his body, especially down to his dick. "Stroke that gigantic cock Nathan," he said, his voice quickly escalating in volume, "cum all over yourself!" I couldn't believe it, but I was about to cum watching someone else. I couldn't remember the last time I'd done that. Nathan bent forward and began lovingly kissing his reflection, moaning his name in occasional breaths.

That did it. Completely lost in Nathan's narcissism, I shot my load all over the place. Some of it got on the mirror, and without even thinking Nathan happily lapped it up. He leaned up again, beating his ten inch cock furiously. "Cum for me Nathan," he yelled, "you gorgeous son of a bitch!"

As I sat there trying to catch my breath, Nathan came all over his mirror; at least six or seven jets of cum covered his beautiful reflection. I saw his eyes fixed to his other self, clearly taking in the sight of himself getting covered with cum. I know because I've been there many times myself. After a few moments of euphoric recovery, I stopped recording, and he slowly stood up and sat back down in his chair.

"Bravo," I said, casually tossing him his phone.

"And to you as well."

I was not accustomed to the pleasantries that followed. Usually I cum and leave, maybe humiliating the willing worshipper I happen to be with even further. But this time we made a little small talk, got dressed, and he led me to the door.

"I'll be sure to send you the videos," he said as I stepped out.

"See that you do. Will I see you again?"

"I'm not going to say no. But surely you don't need me?"

"I guess you have a point there. Take care."

He politely nodded me goodbye and closed the door as I turned and traversed his driveway once more. On the drive home I couldn't help but think about the strangeness of what had just occurred. I'd actually gotten off to Nathan rather than myself. Going in I was sure it'd be the other way around. I wasn't really sure what to think.

I still had it on my mind the next day. My usual masturbation sessions weren't quite as amazing (though still pretty great). I kept wanting to experience that again; not Nathan in particular, not necessarily. I wanted to see someone worship themselves.

Better yet, I wanted to teach someone to worship themselves.