Total Power Exchange

Story Info
You dream of giving your power to beautiful women.
765 words
4.05
30.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You, who is always in a position of power, crave to be brought to your origin. Your real place in life, where you belong and recognize yourself. The false image you intoxicate yourself with is a short lived high. Real addiction manifests with power. Power you crave to have taken away from you and used against you. Giving all your power up for me and submitting to your weakness is euphoric. Freeing and releasing from the constricts of life and society that bind you. Submitting to beautiful women is sexy. Knowing a beautiful woman can bring you to your knees and make you vulnerable.

Vulnerability makes you tremble and shake with anticipation and excitement. Something you're not used to when you're always calm, collected and in control. But I've taken your control panel and switched it to manual. I think and act for you now. You're under my pristine control. Ready to obey, serve and worship. To assume your new place in the life you've dreamt of. Fantasizing about being at the feet of a beautiful woman. Her curves towering over you like a Giantess as her eyes peer down at you, deceiving and wicked smile radiating with what she took from you. It sucks away at your life force while you stare in awe, mouth agape ready to drool like the weakling I've reduced you to. My mere presence sends you into sub space. Drifting along with your limbs. Relax.

Feel your power leave you and radiate through me. I glow with Superiority, feel yourself becoming weaker and more vulnerable to my words. To yourself. Betraying your thoughts and body as you let me guide you with my words. I take whats yours and make it mine. Repeat it. It's mine, and has always been mine. Just like your power. I took it and made it mine and now I'm using it to infect you. Relax. Feel yourself overcome by my power as you fall deeper into submission. Deeper I push you and deeper you take it for me. Giving more. Feeling emptier as I fill you with purpose.

It's mine and has always been mine.

I take from you and fill you at the same time. Leaving you empty and weak, but full of purpose and want for me. You crave me, like an addiction. My infection is spreading through you like a virus and your need for a beautiful, dominant woman seems vital to your functionality. You need me, to feel like this. To be happy and feel at peace. To be in a euphoric subspace. So weak, eager and vulnerable for me to keep taking from you. The desperation in your face is unknown to you and foreign but you welcome it, pleading and begging me to take from you. To take what's mine, and has always been mine.

I take from you as I fill you.

You're filled with a sense of purpose. A need to serve, worship and obey me. You cling on to my every word waiting to give me what I ask for next. You want me to completely take over and control you. So used to barking out commands and having people listen to you. The only thing I'm listening to are your pleas for me to take more. To make you feel more. To fill you with purpose and remind you that beautiful women reduce you to a nervous puddle of sweat. I want you to drip in desperation for your power loss. Beg to give me everything. The only way to make yourself happy is to empty yourself completely. Allow yourself to be empty, so you can fill yourself with purpose and revel in the feeling of being where you should be. Powerless at the hands of a beautiful woman. Weak. Looking up at your Superior and the power She radiates.

You crave for me to make you squirm. To render you useless. Take everything that gives you value. But you have no worth unless you're contributing to my power. With your cash. You give me your hard earned paycheck. Working so hard for my money. I'm your Boss. You have no power. I control you and think for you, your purpose is working for me.

Tell me your purpose. Thank me for putting you to use. For making you feel empty and then filling you with purpose and sense. It's so much easier now that you've submitted and relinquished your power. Watching me make decisions for you is natural. You're beneath me. Weak. Silenced by my power and eager to serve.

Thank me.