Total Submission

Story Info
Scott teaches Angie total submission.
2.5k words
3.9
62.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie's mind has really been spinning since that night at Scott's. She has foggy memories about that leg spreader and getting her ass set on fire. He had spanked her pretty good and then wore her ass out until she passed out. She was so turned on by the very presence of this man she barely knows. She can't get her mind off him and how he made her feel. Now she is craving that again. He made her like it and now she needs it. He woke up the animal in her that has been hiding for quiet awhile and somehow he sensed that. She decides to go back to the club and see if she can find him. She craves him.

Angie showers and as she is drying off she notices that her legs are still sore from the leg spreader. Oh but she so enjoyed that. The fact that she couldn't close her legs made her horny as hell remembering the way Scott touched every part of her body and left it burning from his touch. She picks out a cute yellow dress that is barely there as usual. After she is finished she heads out the door and off to the club.

Angie walks in and sees Bill. He smiles and waves her over. She has no idea he knows all about her night with Scott. She sits down and they chat a bit .She has a drink or two while they are chatting. She asked Bill about Scott. He doesn't tell her much except that they have been friends for a long time. He tells her that Scott is there already. Angie looks around but doesn't see him. She has no idea that he is watching her from Bill's office on the camera. He is fascinated by her and enjoys watching her. He knows she is there for him and he is toying with her. He likes the fact that she came back looking for him. She is such a sex kitten. He has so many more plans for her. She was like putty in his hands. He continues watching her for awhile. Those sexy ass legs are his main focus. He likes them. He can also see her hard nipples showing through that cute thin yellow dress she is wearing.

Scott finally walks out of the office and heads over to the table. Bill sees him coming and nods at him. Angie turns and sees him coming across the floor. Her heartbeat gets faster. She starts getting wet instantly. He is just as handsome as she remembered. Her body just automatically starts aching for him to touch every part again. Its hard to control that animal instinct coming out in her. He senses it and just gives her a smile and bends down and gives her a sweet kiss that makes her pussy get so wet that she feels it flowing through her. They sit and talk a few minutes and Bill gets up to go but gives Scott a wink and walks away.

"So I think Baby Girl enjoyed the other night so much that Daddy wants to take her back to his place and show her how Daddy can fuck her even better than the last time. But Baby Girl is going to have to remember what Daddy said about not talking back unless he asks her something. Daddy sure enjoyed Baby Girl and this time Daddy wants to fuck that ass. Does Baby Girl think she can handle that or will Daddy have to make Baby Girl like it?"

"Baby Girl will do anything Daddy wants and will like it. Baby Girl hasn't been ass fucked in awhile so Daddy will have to make her take it." Angie tells him. She is amazed at the power this man has over her. She likes it though. He could probably make her do anything. They get ready to leave and walk over to say good bye to Bill and let him know that they are leaving Angie's car there again. As they drive up she sees the lighthouse in the distance again. She knows they are there and she gets more excited as they exit the car and head inside.

As soon as they walk through the door Scott grabs her arm and pulls her to him. "You are going to be my little slut tonight and I am going to do so many things to you that you will beg for more. Daddy has been thinking about you and what he wants to do to you. I want that whole body and it's mine now." Scott leads her to the room they were in the time before. As she walks through the door she turns to say something and Scott puts his finger up to hush her.

"Remember what Daddy just told you about opening that mouth. Get your ass over here now. I honestly thought you understood me but its apparent that you didn't listen very well. I think you know exactly what that means. I love spanking that little ass of yours but this time it's going to be a bit different. I was too soft with you that first time but not this time." He grabs her arm and jerks her over to him. He turns her around and unzips her dress. First he runs his hand up her thigh and makes sure she is not wearing any panties. He had told her not to ever wear panties around him because he didn't like them. He also likes the fact that she wears thigh high fish net stockings for him. He loves them. He slides her dress down and she picks her feet up so that he can remove it all the way. He then starts pulling the stockings down. His fingertips slightly rubbing against her soft skin as he rolls the stockings down. He tells her to sit on the floor and hand him her foot. She does and he removes the stockings and runs his soft hands up her thighs and stops just as he reaches her wet pussy. She was wanting him to touch her to finger her anything but just touch her. He knew that's what she wanted and that's why he stopped.

" Oh does Daddy's Baby Girl want Daddy to touch her, to put his finger in her wet pussy? Is that what she wants? Oh no Daddy is not going to do that just yet, he wants Baby Girl to beg and she better beg good or he won't touch that hot little pussy until she does. You know that Daddy likes you to beg. Now get your ass over here I want you to suck my hard cock and swallow all my cum. If you waste one drop I will spank that ass really good. Now get over here now."

Angie scoots across the floor and gets on her knees and slowly unzips Scotts pants. She can already feel his hard cock and is so eager to taste him again. She loves pleasing him and making him feel good. She takes his cock out and slowly puts her lips around the head and starts sucking softly. She sucks on it so tenderly. She opens her throat up and slides his whole cock down her tongue and into her throat. She gags a bit but doesn't care. Scott takes his hand and puts it on her head and guides her head down and up faster and faster. She loves this. She can feel his cock getting ready to shoot that wonderful cum out and she is so ready for it.

Scott suddenly pulls his cock out of her mouth and she just looks at him. "Daddy has better things in mind for you now. I am going to fuck that ass for you. I have been wanting to get in that little ass for awhile now and Daddy is going to get it. Now get over here." Angie goes over to him and he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. "Daddy is going to use these because I know that you are going to be trying to move and I am going to control you. You will take it one way or the other. Daddy's cock is aching for that hot little ass. He takes her and bends her over a footstool in the floor and takes her hands and cuffs them behind her back. Then he pulls her up and takes her over to a table in the middle of the floor and it's just the right height that when she bends over her ass is right there even with his cock. He then takes a strap and pulls it over her back and around to the other side and buckles it to the table. She can't move. He spreads her legs and takes each one and puts a strap around her ankle and buckles it to the table. She is helpless now. Now she is nervous but excited at the same time. Scott takes out a bottle of lubricant and puts it all over her ass, Making sure to get plenty on her asshole. He then rubs it all over his throbbing cock. Looking at that tight little ass right there in front of him makes it throb even more.

He takes the head of his cock and puts it at the entrance to her ass and just barely starts putting the head in and Angie starts resisting. It hurts like hell and she is trying to fight it.

"If you don't keep that ass still I will make it still for you. Now stop wiggling. Daddy is going to get that ass."

Scott takes his hand and slaps her ass hard and she still won't be still. "Baby Girl stop moving now or I will spank it more for you." With that he slapped it even harder and Angie screams and he slaps it again. Still trying to get the head in and trying to make her be still is starting to piss him off just a bit. "You can scream all you want but you will take it. If you would relax that ass a bit you would enjoy it. Now stop it." Scott suddenly pushes the head inside her ass and just stopped and left it there. "Damn Baby Girl that ass is so tight I may not ever get in there. Just relax and Daddy will make it all better. I promise you will like it. Now just relax for Daddy."

Angie is beginning to wonder if she will enjoy this. It hurts like hell right now but she is determined to take it. She wants to please this man and doesn't really know why. After all she just met him but he has some kind of hold on her that she likes a lot. She tries really hard not be a big baby and cry but she can't help it. The more Scott pushes his cock in her ass the more she wiggles. Finally he takes his cock out and pulls her up by her arms. He takes her over to the bed and puts two pillows down and pushes her down on top of them. He takes her ass and pulls it up in the air and pushes the pillows under her stomach to get better access to that sweet little ass.

"Now Baby Girl for the last time keep that ass still and I promise you this will be good. Daddy is losing his patience with you but I will not give up." Scott tells her in a husky almost angry voice. By now she is getting really turned on and if she could get loose she would try and dominant him. That is just her animal instinct.

Scott takes a bottle of oil and puts it on Angie's ass and rubs it in. He then rubs it on his cock. He takes a finger and slowly rubs her asshole and she begins to get a tingling sensation. She stops resisting and the sensation grows. It does feel so good. He then inserts another finger and starts slowly pushing it in and out. She is actually starting to get aroused by this.

"See Daddy told you that he would make it feel good for you. I will make it feel so good you won't want me to stop." Scott tells her. "Daddy is sorry that he sometimes has to get a little rough with his Baby Girl but you know that I always make it feel good." Scott is still fingering her ass and she is moaning in pleasure now. He adds more oil to his cock, which is throbbing now. He takes his fingers out of her ass and puts the head of his cock to her ass and slowly starts to push it in. She is starting to get so aroused now that she has no idea that he is putting his cock in. He gets its about half way in and she starts to resist just a little bit and he reaches around and starts rubbing her clit.

The feeling is so intense now as he rubs her clit and pushes his cock in deeper. Oh how she is starting to like this. He makes one final push and his cock is all the way in her ass. She immediately tenses up and Scoot continues to rub her clit and slides his finger in her hot pussy. She starts to loosen up now and he starts to slowly push his cock in and out. Angie can feel her orgasm coming on and the intensity of the pain and pleasure mixed together is just beyond anything she could imagine.

"Oh Daddy please fuck me harder and faster. I need to cum. Oh my gosh ,damn its getting close. Please fuck me." Angie is begging him now. "Daddy fuck me hard please ,please, faster." She is almost screaming at him now.

" Baby Girl is liking this now. See Daddy told you that it would feel good. Oh fuck Baby Girl, that is one tight little ass and that pussy is dripping. Oh damn Daddy likes this a lot. You are Daddy's little slut and this is my tight ass. Shit Daddy is ready to cum now. Oh Fuck, Baby Girl." Scott says in a whispered voice as he makes one final thrust in her ass and the cum starts shooting out into her ass. Angie feels the warm cum as it flows in her ass. Oh that feels so good. She never dreamed it could feel that good. Her orgasm was so intense that she is still trembling. She just lays there exhausted. Scott releases her and she stands there in front of him.

He takes her chin in his hand and tells her, "This is just the beginning of things to come. I have so much to teach you and I think you are doing good, Baby Girl." It may take time but you will be very good for Daddy. You make him very happy."