Total Submission

Story Info
She learns how much she enjoys being shared.
2.6k words
3.59
35.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 19, Jessie didn't want to go to college but to live a life outside of school. So to stay close to home and all her friends, she got a job at the coffee house a couple of blocks from the local community college.

She had been there a few months when she noticed a group of 5 guys that come in almost every morning before class. She could tell that they were the type that didn't do anything without all the others. She waited on them every morning that they came in so she got a few details about all of them. David, which was the most attractive of them all, stood about 5' 10", tan, dark brown hair with very dark striking green eyes played football for the community college. Joseph, the only black guy in the group also played football.He's about six foot tall and much more muscular than David. He must work out daily. Lance is the stocky one of the bunch. He must be the frat boy type, who just always wanted to party. He is the same height as David, but had the beginnings of a beer belly. He was also the clown of the group, always cracking a joke and making everyone laugh. Stanley is the geek in the middle of them all. She found it very odd that these guys would be friends with the likes of someone like them cause it just didn't fit the standard. Stanley is at least 6'2", dark auburn hair, dark freckles which seemed to be all over him, very slim with long arms and legs, but the one thing about him that was much more noticeable was his very bright blue eyes which seemed to draw you in. He is a member of the chess club and also tutored several subjects. Jessie figured these guys had him around cause of how smart this guy is. Stanley did graduate valedictorian of his high school class just 2 years before. With that being considered, Jessie was confused why Stanley would choose such a small community college to waste his knowledge on. The more time that went by, she figured it out. These guys had been friends since elementary school from a small town that was only an hour from this town. They done everything together; fishing, prom, camping, asking girls out, parties, clubbing, even played golf. The big question that often crossed Jessie mind was, what didn't they do together? Last but not least is Jody. He is the quiet one in this band of guys. He is the shortest one, standing at 5'8" and he wasn't a football player or in any kind of academics. Even-thou he was the quietest one in the group, he seemed to command authority everywhere he went. He obviously was the ring leader of the group but came across very nice and well mannered. Jessie found him the most intriguing of them all.

Jessie talked to the guys and liked them all but Jody was the one that got the butterflies in her stomach going the most. There was light flirting with them all and none of them seemed to have girlfriends. She caught herself hoping that one of them would ask her out. Jessie is attractive but dresses as a plain Jane; always a loose polo shirt and slacks that never showed off her figure, an hourglass figure at 34-28-36, with D sized breasts that seemed to catch guys attention from time to time. She kept her long light red hair in a bun, wore no make-up and didn't have striking eyes. Hers are green with a few specks of brown and her freckles were light that spread mostly over her nose and cheeks. Jessie only had one boyfriend in school and even thou he was the only guy that she had sex with since the age of 17, the sex wasn't mind blowing and Joe seemed to be more interested in her mouth than her pussy. Joe didn't have any adventure in him. He would only have missionary sex and it could only have sex in the bed, which Jessie was always bored with and knew there had to be more exciting things to do out there. She found the male body captivating, especially the penis, which is probably why she gave Joe a blow job at every opportunity. She would search online looking at all the dicks that came in different sizes and shapes. Of course, while looking she came across much more than she anticipated. She found that the more taboo the sexual act, the more arousing it was to her. She had no one to talk to about her hidden desires of wanting to do all these naughty things. She was having fantasies of Jody and his gang of boys taking turns on her and she was masturbating to that almost daily.

Jessie finally decided that she had to get their attention so it was time to dress like all the other girls. Her girlfriends had been trying for years to get her to wear a dress or hell, even put a little make-up on but she,up to this point, never felt the need for it. She wasn't sure if this idea of hers would work so she figured she would just borrow some clothes from one of her friends along with some make-up. She came into work one morning with her hair down but in low pig-tails which reached her waist, wearing a form fitting low-cut black t-shirt, a bra that pushed her D size tits up and together, and a pair of jeans that she found almost suffocating. She let her friend put on her make-up that morning and when she looked into the mirror, she was shocked at what she saw. She actually saw herself for the first time to be extremely sexy. Obviously everyone else thought the same, because it seemed like everyone was staring at her. Every guy that she waited on that morning either gave her a compliment or was flirting with her pretty heavily. It seemed like a couple women were even flirting with her. As the day wore on, Jessie became more comfortable with this new look. The guys didn't come in that day but that didn't stop her from continuing her efforts to get their attention.

About the third day into her complete make over the guys finally came into the coffee shop and it wasn't long before all of them noticed her. They flocked to her like bees to honey. All of them were talking to her almost at the same time, which instantly turned her on. She might've gotten their attention, none of them asked her out. That was soon to change. Jessie got off around 2 pm everyday and Jody knew this. When she walked out of the coffee shop this day, Jody was standing outside the door waiting for her. He was alone which was very unusual. Jessie was very excited to see him and became even more excited when he wanted to walk with her to her house only 3 blocks away. They talked about small things during the walk, like the weather, football and college. Right before they walked up to her door, Jody asked her is she dressed up for him. She wasn't expecting him to question her about that so it embarrassed her but she did confirm that she done it to get his attention. He seemed to be flattered by her actions and asked her if she would go out with him that Saturday. Jessie, of course, said yes. He took her hand and kissed the back of it and told her that he would pick her up at 7 pm Saturday night.

She had 3 days to get everything together and it seemed to consume her. What will she wear and what will they do? She grew more nervous and excited with every passing day. The guys continued to come in every morning but Jody was the only one that really talked to her, the others seemed to have backed off, like she already belonged to Jody. She wasn't sure how she felt about that cause she was attracted to all of them.

Saturday night, Jessie dressed in a black mini-skirt, white button-up shirt, hose and black strapped high heels. Jody showed up right at 7, with his baby blue polo shirt, khaki pants and black dress shoes. Jessie wasn't sure what they would be doing or where he was taking her but Jody assured her that it would be the most memorable night of her life. They went to a restaurant downtown that is very sophisticated and expensive. They ate dinner with a glass of wine and things were going great. The conversation was effortless with him and he seemed to like her. They were not ready for the night to be over so they sat at the bar to have a few drinks. Jessie had become very comfortable with him and was hoping for the night to go further. They left shortly after she had her second drink and she was starting to feel the effects. Jody said that he needed to stop by his place to grab his jacket and asked Jessie if she wanted to accompany him inside. She was starting to feel very groggy but wasn't gonna pass up a chance to get alone with him. When they drove up to his house, she was feeling very light headed and he had to help her inside. She sat on the couch and immediately noticed that all four of his friends were in the room with her. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or not but it seemed they were waiting for her. Jody invited her to his room and Lance had to help her steady herself so she could make it down the hall.

She reached his room but had to sit before she fell so she sat on his bed. Something was wrong because she felt like she was about to pass out. Surely, that's not possible after a glass of wine and two drinks. The room started to spin and the next thing she knew, she was up on the bed with Jody straddling her. She heard voices but she was going in and out of consciousness. Her clothes were being removed by more than one person but she wasn't scared by this. Her thoughts were hard to come together but she knew that all five of them were in the room with her and with her now being naked that this fantasy that she had almost daily is about to come true. But she couldn't really move or talk cause unknown to her, Jody had slipped a roofie into her last drink. She heard laughter and talking but she was trying her best to stay aware of her surroundings.

Lance and Joseph were holding her arms down while Stanley entered her. Jessie never said no or even tried to fight any of them off. Stanley didn't last long but the night wasn't near over. David took his turn next and he took his time with her. Jody could tell that she seemed to enjoy it so he told Lance and Joseph to let her go. Jody then put his throbbing hard dick into her mouth and Jessie was trying her best to please him but just couldn't get her body to do what she wanted. He fucked her mouth while David was pounding her pussy. After a few minutes, Jody cummed deep into her throat and David took his dick out shortly after and jacked off onto her chest. She was enjoying herself but was disappointed that she couldn't be more involved. The guys picked her up and laid her on top of Lance, her back to him and she could feel him thrust his dick into her pussy to get wet so that he could enter her ass. It was painful at first but it wasn't long before Jessie was enjoying the feel of his cock into her ass. Joseph mounted her from the front and slowly entered her pussy.The man was hung and in took a little effort to enter her completely. Jessie was still drifting off but could feel the other guys grabbing her breasts, rubbing her clit, and fucking her mouth. Her body was enveloped in their sexual acts. Her pussy was dripping wet from the combination of their cum and her own juices. The sex seemed to go on all night, one after the other taking turns on all her holes.

After awhile, she was out and when she woke the next morning in Jody's bed, she was still naked with Jody's naked body laying next to her. It took her a few minutes to put the events of last night into a clear picture. She remembered they all fucked her and her body was still sore from them fucking her for so long. She looked at her body and could see the dried cum on her chest, stomach and her legs. She got extremely turned on by this and found herself reaching for Jody's dick. She wanted to fuck him but wasn't sure if he would without his friends. So, while he was still sleeping, she pulled back the cover and started to suck his cock. It wasn't long before his cock was rock hard and he was fully awake to enjoy her warm skilled mouth and tongue. Jody was shocked by her actions, because the previous girls all wanted nothing to do with them afterwards. Jody knew he found him a genuine freak and wasn't about to let her go. He made her stop sucking his dick, grabbed her, pinned her down while he fucked her hard and fast. He watched her face during all this and could tell she loved every second of it. She cam several times while he had his way with her. After cumming deep inside her, he laid there with her laying on his chest and couldn't believe his luck. He knew she would be his little slut and told her that she now belonged to him. Before she even answered him, she wanted to know if he was gonna share her with his friends. Where the hell did this girl come from? was his first thought. He told her that she was gonna fuck all of them on a daily basis if that's what he wanted her to do.

From that day forward, if she wasn't working, Jessie was fucking all of them. Sometimes, Jody would sit back and watch while 2 or more of the other guys did whatever they wanted to her. She always savored these groups sessions, they made her cum over and over. Covered in his friend's cum, Jody would take Jessie to his room to make love to her. Jessie never felt anything like this, this feeling of being completely free and loved. This man, Jody, loved her and she loved him. They are completely compatible in every way. She loved belonging to him and being shared. Anything that Jody wanted, he got. It wasn't long before he also required her to please women too. It turned into an orgy almost daily. It became normal to see naked bodies and sex everywhere in their house. Jessie was not allowed to play with anyone unless Jody was there to tell her who to fuck or it would be set up by him for her to take care of later.

Jessie knew that she would never be the same and did not want to go back to being a plain Jane, nobody. Her fondness of being a submissive slut would never fade. She couldn't wait to see what Jody would show her next.